TFS Abridged

Lord Raven

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Btw, Hellsing Abridged Episode 4 is out too.

Personally I kinda had trouble understanding the minions most of the time.

...but then again, I guess I am the last person that gets to blame others for not speaking clearly.

Anyway, I am really glad this movie was made since I considered Garlic Jr's performance in the main series to be a bit of a waste. It was nice to see more of him.

• 2 months later...

Almost 40 episodes. The group came a long way.

And most importantly, we are getting closer and closer to Cell. I'm quite exited at this point. Just how will TFS characterize the villain who has to carry this arc?

I'm also wondering how the following episodes will handle things. 17 and 18 seem to lack the exaggerated personalities of the likes of the Ginyu Force and won't be put against the Z-Fighters for a while. So I wonder where the comedy will come from.

Edited by BrightBow

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn't see the "how they made it" but I thought the trunks special fell flat. This episode was amazing though.

"He was gonna 69 him!" "86, dad"

Kaiser's performance in the special was breath-taking. It really shows that TFS really puts their soul into their work. Maybe Kaiser even recorded his lines during the times were he was sick

And the last two episodes were also ridiculously funny. They also did a really nice job developing the bond between the Cyborgs.

Edited by BrightBow

I didn't see the "how they made it" but I thought the trunks special fell flat. This episode was amazing though.

"He was gonna 69 him!" "86, dad"

It was the most editing they had done to date. I particularly liked how they redid Trunks finding Gohan dead scene.

Yeah I overall wasn't too fond of the Trunks special, but I did notice a bunch of the subtle things. I also liked how they did Gohan as some really deeply disturbed young man.

Yeah I overall wasn't too fond of the Trunks special, but I did notice a bunch of the subtle things. I also liked how they did Gohan as some really deeply disturbed young man.

Oh yeah I loved the whole inner monologue with Piccolo thing they had going and "Mister Gohan".