Dat Merc

R.O.Berc

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wat. Just.... huh? Whenever I think that you couldn't amaze me that much more, you go and do this. It looks really good; I think you've definitely outperformed all expectations.

Just wait until Niharu sees this horse.

Great work on the execution, but the horses body should be smaller sadly. Like Sigma said, the head seems small, but its actually the body is too large. Merc.. you look like the world's smallest jockey riding a Clydesdale, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nayr - Haha, yeah I know right. I think if I die before I'm able to make him then my soul won't be able to rest in peace. xD

I-No-full_zps36992f98.gif
I didn't like how the bending of the legs was going... so that's where I decided to put the guitar. xD Which in turn censored the upshirt... THAT WAS INTENTIONAL I SWEAR!
Also, the breasts really aren't that big in this one. Hmmm... BETTER CHANGE THAT!

Mew, Athena, and Amelia better finish their's. >:I

lol

Something about that horse is creeping me out. I think it's that it looks too stiff, like a plastic horse. The thighs seem too curved and the front legs seem too rigid. And the head still seems too small.

Otherwise, this stuff is amazing.

I just noticed the horse looks really pissed off. :awesome:

EDIT: For the head, try making it the same length as the neck from the top of the head.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Dat hat. <3 Actually, just that everything. <3 I really love your simplistic shading!

I think the only thing that seems off with the girl is she has a very thin neck (and maybe small head?) in proportion to the rest of her.

• 4 weeks later...