• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aaah

the boobs are back!

sprite is looking very clean and the design is soooo crisp. good job!

for mew's art. Your version's arms seems a bit long though.Standing up, mew's version looks like her arms are short enough to only reach the shorter end of the mid thigh. But yours is looks like it would go past that.

the body in general seems pretty long and the head looks kinda small in comparison to mew's. But maybe that was on purpose? dunno, either way. excited to see the result

hope i helped!

Edited by GhastStation

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can't. stop. THE NOSEBLEEDS!

dies*

can I call you my senpai?

I'll keep them coming, here:

f138ada23f.gif0ea51253b4.png

Also here's a self portrait half body (without arms because arms are overrated) that I made for FEOC:

9dc05aec45.png

And last is a boss dude for FE7x that I started ages ago:

871a1c9e4b.png

I'll keep them coming, here:

f138ada23f.gif0ea51253b4.png

Also here's a self portrait half body (without arms because arms are overrated) that I made for FEOC:

9dc05aec45.png

And last is a boss dude for FE7x that I started ages ago:

871a1c9e4b.png

once again very magical sprites merc (id say make a gif with an eyebrow waggle but then i would be lying)

i like the self portrait mug most of all though. looks pretty damn good (was it inspired by fe13 snipers?)

• 5 weeks later...

@Yoshi - ur a trick

@Agro - Forever http://puu.sh/k8EGS/783c8ca3dc.png

@Nih - lol yes, Alpha the 3rd.

@L95 - *blush*

@Machu Picchu - Oh thank you thank you. Not fe13 snipers, but Spanish conquistadors. : 3c

258390aa35.png

More of them self mugs.

A wip for a character for someones hack but I never finished it:

3f0964ae43.png

NSFW Topless lol

A couple more League mugs I made a while ago (non commission) for a personal project that will probably never be complete. lol
Zac and Veigar
1d84c3dd9b.png

Here's the comp sheet so far:
http://puu.sh/k8FvK/46319f4db0.PNG

Here's FIRE AGATE:
Fire-Agate_zpslubjzodt.gif
Not so gender specific Gem fad character. Was fun.

Edited by The Merc

I'm curious as to who's who in the self-mugs.

I do love both yours and AK's style of mugs, don't get me wrong, though it does sadden me to see them deviated so far from typical FE mugs. I know most if not all of us can barely sprite a mug that fits in naturally with the originals but you guys go so far and it's jarring when I see them amongst the rest. It's probably why I love your works in FE7x, because they're somewhat more grounded and blend in better, I guess.

It does make me happy though, going back to really old days and seeing where it all started. It's been years, I still remember the first few Merc self-mugs and all the costumes, fun times.

Keep 'em coming.

I'm curious as to who's who in the self-mugs.

I do love both yours and AK's style of mugs, don't get me wrong, though it does sadden me to see them deviated so far from typical FE mugs. I know most if not all of us can barely sprite a mug that fits in naturally with the originals but you guys go so far and it's jarring when I see them amongst the rest. It's probably why I love your works in FE7x, because they're somewhat more grounded and blend in better, I guess.

It does make me happy though, going back to really old days and seeing where it all started. It's been years, I still remember the first few Merc self-mugs and all the costumes, fun times.

Keep 'em coming.

I will say that all of them are members of this forum. THE HUNT IS ON!

Also yeah for sure I do miss the old days when it was fun to see what people could make back when not a lot of ideas had taken form. I think for me the most impressive thing to see done was custom battle sprite animations just because making the battle sprites alone was difficult because you're working in such a small area and its like "alright how do you even make a hand on a battle sprite? ect."

I've spent more than 10 years doing this and I'm at the point where this activity has made up half my life so I can't just stop. I'll be doing this until I die.

It's probably why I love your works in FE7x

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. : D

i recognize agro, aeo, char maybe?, i guess mew and nih,

Aeo isn't in there, but she did make a self mug head and I have it but I didn't include it because I didn't make it lol But I do have it float near the other heads in my paint file.