Dat Merc

R.O.Berc

first one is some loser prince for some loser game, uninteresting I know, the requester is just as uninteresting

I do not know the second one

the third one is some loser [*spoiler special stupid class*] for some other loser on this site, she thinks that she's important for some reason

the last one a fabulous female berserker from the khutola clan who is the daughter of the cheiftan(play EN if you want to know who he is) and was requested by the one of the greatest and most fabulous members on this site(you can guess who that would be)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop laughing at that Agro sprite.

i dunno where the second one is for but the first is for Agro's Eternal Bond and the 3rd is for eCut's Project Chaos. If that helps Ump.

@Shinypichu - Yeah I thinks it's the way I shaded it, it just looks really inconsistent.

@halfrohp - I don't even know if the angle did is really correct, I was just trying to mess around. xD

@Ump - First two were for Agro, third was for eCut, last was for Kitty. As for who the characters are and what their back stories are, I don't know but check out thirds chest. Or look at Kitty and One-punchman's posts. :D

Edited by The Merc

the last one a fabulous female berserker from the khutola clan who is the daughter of the cheiftan(play EN if you want to know who he is) and was requested by the one of the greatest and most fabulous members on this site(you can guess who that would be)

Your talking about me, correct?

Man those portraits look real nice! I'm kicking the 1st,3rd (Third especially!), and 4th ones. I don't really know about the 2nd, I mean, I can't do better :S, and it's still good, but...

Edited by PixelmanFE

• 3 months later...

@pixelman - Oh, thank you. ;3

Haven't posted in a while so I'm just going to dump some stuff:

Did some requests for DH Ninja regarding the League hack:

Elise-samp-ani_zps64e92a76.gif
Elise mug with normal attack in human form

Shyvanamug_zpsd1f61759.png
Shyvana mug (Her helmet is suppose to be bigger but hackbox)

And then just mugs you've already seen from other things like contests:
Athos-Tethys-baby_zps755c6f99.gifRebecca-Garcia-baby_zps68e66b4c.gifSplice-92-entry_zps20976cbe.gif

Oh and I also made the Harken Chibs McGee in my sig (not a sprite but I don't want to make an art topic call the police idgaf):
Harken-chibs_zps37e65397.gif
I like it a lot and I'll probably make more characters from FE. : D

Edited by The Merc

Like could you be any better? Gawd, I wish I had your skillz. </3

Beautiful work. Awe-inspiring.

Never give it up. Your skills could be worth a lot to the right buyer and your audience sure loves them.

Edited by Makaze

• 4 weeks later...

I quit. Helmet too amazing.

Seriously, fantastic work. Armor is my favorite part of the GBA spriting style.

Also, you should absolutely do Quinn at some point.

Edited by Siuloir

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. :'D

@Dualsilvergunner - That is her normal attack, but that's the first draft I did. I might make some changes but battle sheets are hard work. lol

@Siuloir - I'll ask DH Ninja if he has a plan to use Quinn. ;D

@Shauni - You're going to have to have Niharu's children as well. xD

Here's another LoL mug for DH Ninja
Leona:
Leonamugandhackboxmug_zpsf57518a3.png

And here's more FE7x stuff for Yeti
Augustus the Merchant and a Great Knight generic:
augustusandgreatknightboss_zpsaf738279.p

I had planned to give the Great knight a big shield to hold but after a few attempts I wasn't feeling it. lol Maybe I'll come back to it.

Stop being so goddamn good at sprites

the great knight looks off though; it looks like he's twisting his neck in an extreme, unnatural and uncomfortable way

And a minor thing but a pauldron seems weird on a merchant (unless he's supposed to fight which I doubt)

Stop being so goddamn good at sprites

the great knight looks off though; it looks like he's twisting his neck in an extreme, unnatural and uncomfortable way

And a minor thing but a pauldron seems weird on a merchant (unless he's supposed to fight which I doubt)

But don't actually stop.

GK's head turn looks fine to me. Close-upness of the GK's battle sprite helmet is pretty awesome. Are cavs and GK's going to have a sort of continuity in their mugs?

Augustus's shoulder pad does look like it's pointing a little too far back. Either that, or he's not as side face to the camera as I think he is.

@Brendor - Yeah I can kind of see that. Made me go and test that pose in the mirror. lol

@Fateborn - Lol.

@Deranger - Yes, that Great Knight is the Strong so I have to make three other weaker looking generic mugs one being a weaker looking Great Knight and the other two being Cav's.

These are all the generics I've made for FE7x:
fe7xgenericsivemade_zpscbaab2e1.png

The Falco Knight isn't finished and I'm not even sure if Peg Knights made the cut yet.
The Great Knight is in the same boat as the Sniper next to him, in that I have to make two archers and a weaker looking sniper.
I like the way the Bishops and the myrms/swordmasters turned out the most.
Some of these I want to redo so badly, like the Heroes and one of the Merc's. Those were one of the first generic groupings I made. So dated.

These are all specifically made for FE7x and FE7x alone.

@Kitty - Thanks, ;D Yeah I think the helmet carries the rest of the mug the most on the Great Knight.

@Danstralunasol - 1o90s6.jpg

The lower part of the slit on the great knight's helm seems to bend in an odd fashion on the far side of his helmet. Maybe it's just the angle I'm looking at it, but it makes the visor slit look jagged rather than smooth.

But honestly this is like me telling Michelangelo how to paint the Sistine Chapel. I too, really like the myrmidon/swordmaster line. Though the pauldrons on that armor type.

Amazing stuff. and weird colour scheme

What're the things in front of the heroes faces?

And are Kris's and James' mugs place holders or are are most early semi-bosses just going to look overly decked out in their mug?

They're called longbowmen, god.

@Siuloir - Nah man, tell me anything you see. Sometimes I'll miss something or just not notice a small problem. ;D

@Deranger - Thanks :D, oh god, don't look at the hero (I think it's some kind of face mask thing). No I think they are the sub bosses, but their mug will be used for badass strong Great Knights and Longbowman in later chapters.

Here's another LoL mug that I cranked out last night for DH Ninja
LeBlanc:
LeBlancmugandhackboxmug_zps95dfde3d.png
Dat cape collar laughs at the hackbox restrictions.