My Drawing of Nephenee (yay to fanart!)

hinabear

I think it looks great, especially the way you did the shading on the helmet. If I could change it, I'd shrink the hand just a little so that it's not as big as her head lengthwise, and fatten up her arm a bit.

for the whole "how you can fix it thing", don't. I think it looks badass, and since Neph is a fave of mine and I want her pics to looks good, it looks pretty cool

Her hand seems pretty big, and her nose is almost non-existent.

Ohh I was going for the big hand thing! Cause since Nephenee is kinda tough in battle, but shy personality-wise, I didn't think her hands would be small...she is also from the countryside with Brom so I expected them to do lots of farm work <3

Oh, I absolutely adore the way you colored her. What program did you use? :)

Maybe you could move her mouth down a little more, and add more to the part of the helmet where her hand is. Right now, her head looks kind of flat.

Thank you! I used Sakura Micron pens (with a nib width of 005) for her line art on regular A4 printer paper. I scanned it in at 300 dpi and CGed her on Photoshop CS 2. ;D And yes, I should move her mouth down a bit more...

you can quote more than one post at a time, and reply to them as such

reply to 1

reply to 2

if you didn't know, Hinabear, because I notice you double post your replies a lot...and generally, it's not a good thing to double post...there is also the handy edit function, which further prevents double posting...

this is not a personal attack, but double posting is frowned on, and there is usually no need to double post (unless you are trying to raise your post count), because should someone post something from the time that you started to post to the time that you post, and you wish to reply to that, you can "*edit*" your reply in...

so now you know for the future

Ooh, great job ^_^. I like your shading too, with the helmet, hair clothes and fur. Like others said, I also think the mouth could be moved down a little, or maybe it's just the position/shape of the nose that makes it look a little weird. Overall, I love the colours and the background choice!

you can quote more than one post at a time, and reply to them as such

reply to 1

reply to 2

if you didn't know, Hinabear, because I notice you double post your replies a lot...and generally, it's not a good thing to double post...there is also the handy edit function, which further prevents double posting...

this is not a personal attack, but double posting is frowned on, and there is usually no need to double post (unless you are trying to raise your post count), because should someone post something from the time that you started to post to the time that you post, and you wish to reply to that, you can "*edit*" your reply in...

so now you know for the future

Ahh yes I figured it out, thank you Aurion...Actually I am very busy with college right now, so I had no time to investigate the ins and outs of forums since I dont go on them much. I guess it was easier/faster for me to just hit the reply button and give a quick reply lol

Ooh, great job ^_^. I like your shading too, with the helmet, hair clothes and fur. Like others said, I also think the mouth could be moved down a little, or maybe it's just the position/shape of the nose that makes it look a little weird. Overall, I love the colours and the background choice!

I love your drawing of Claire too! What program do you use?

next you should draw Neph totally kicking someone's ass!

Hahaha I'm actually really bad at drawing more than one person, but I can do it if its in chibi form ;D

• 2 weeks later...