Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

I still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm assuming that I have to continue to unlock stuff from Swapnote in order to receive get stuff from other people :/ Or do i need to add you Azel?

Both parties have to add each other's friend code in order for things like swapnote to be sent out. So yes, you need to add him.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

body { background: #FFFFFF; margin: 0px; padding: 4px; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt;}font { font-size: 9px;}font { font-size: 13px;}font { font-size: 15px;}font { font-size: 17px;}font { font-size: 21px;}font { font-size: 26px;}font { font-size: 36px;}

Hi! Could I have this stationary please? My FC is 1864 8930 3851. Thank you in advance! :)

make sure you add me

I still haven't gotten mine yet. I'm assuming that I have to continue to unlock stuff from Swapnote in order to receive get stuff from other people :/ Or do i need to add you Azel?

Yeah, in order for me to send it to you, you have to add me as well.

Yeah, I should probably edit the opening post XD

On the note of more stationary giving out, been working on getting my US 3DS all swapnoted up, but it's not going so well OTL

Also, I sent out the NA stationary to everyone on my friends list, in case it hadn't arrived for anyone

Edited by Wheels

Alright I'll be a bit slow from now on since I have to use my ps3 to get on serenes and those two seem to hate each other but I can still try to send it out this evening when I get home from a club meeting this afternoon. Thanks to everyone else who is also sending it out but for those who do have it from other members and you get it from me then I apologize in advance. Also Hope those who have it enjoy ^^.

EDIT:Reposting Fc here. Also Wheels if it isnt too much trouble, can you add my Fc to the op as well.

FC: 2552-0516-4036<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Name: Kai

Also I still have some people on my friend list that haven't registered me yet so if you wanted the stationary but haven't added me, do so now.

Edited by Azel Asakura

Hey Azel, could you send me the stationery as well? I've already added you. My Friend Code is 0044-3657-8051, and I go by the name "Daniel." Thanks!

Alright yeah hang on. I'll get it to you as soon as I can.