Awakening Swapnote/Nintendo Letterbox Stationary

Wheels

You know what I'm thinking. Just so this won't be such a huge burden on one person, I think that if you get the Japanese stationery, you should at least give it to two other people.

I'd be alright with that, as long as someone lets the people who they'll send it to know so they can add them.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'm thinking. Just so this won't be such a huge burden on one person, I think that if you get the Japanese stationery, you should at least give it to two other people.

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure who's received it already, but I can do anyone on this page that doesn't have it yet. Just add me and I'll send it ASAP!

0232-8025-1193

Sounds good to me. I'm not sure who's received it already, but I can do anyone on this page that doesn't have it yet. Just add me and I'll send it ASAP!

0232-8025-1193

If you'd be so kind as to send it to me whenever possible, then I'll help out as well.

Name: Deva

Number: 1934-0739-1413

So I posted before, but I never got anything. Perhaps because I didnt put my name? Anyway, if somebody could send me the stationary that would be awesome ^^

Name: Chronos

FC: 5043-1665-4490

Chronos I added your friend code but you never added mine I guess.

Also I apologize for being so slow as of late, I was over at my nanas house and couldn't use the laptop and schools been keeping me a lot more busy than normal so for anyone that still doesn't have it or have me registered and have the note already you may have a duplicate.

Chronos I added your friend code but you never added mine I guess.

Also I apologize for being so slow as of late, I was over at my nanas house and couldn't use the laptop and schools been keeping me a lot more busy than normal so for anyone that still doesn't have it or have me registered and have the note already you may have a duplicate.

Oh I must not have! I shall fix that! Sorry