Some Drawings

Cymbeline

Well, I enjoy drawing in my free time. It's been one of my hobbies since I was a kid. XD

I only have about three recent pics that I'm proud of, but I'll post more later. =/

Arelya

This is a picture of a mage I named Arelya/Arella. I still haven't decided entirely, lol. I like how the coloring in this turned out, but the lines are a bit light. XD

Shira

This one I'm not so proud of, but I didn't think it was horrible. I like how everything but her face turned out. . . As you can see, I enjoy drawing wings. XD Not that great, but this topic would be empty if I didn't post this. =/

Cymbeline

Lastly, I decided to design Cymbeline so that you get an idea about what she looks like. I'm coloring this at the moment, so that will be up soon. Her hair is dark brown.

I wasn't sure if I should've given her wings (she's not a laguz), so I took a vote in chat. Two persons said that they thought I should give her black wings, and the only minority being that she should have white wings. So, I decided to give her black wings, though I'm not entirely sure if they'll stick. =/

She was originally going to hold a sword, which is why her arm is postured that way, but I decided to just scan it to show some people in chat her design.

More to come when I finish them. XD

EDIT: Made them links so that they wouldn't stretch my profile. =/

Edited by Cymbeline

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know my opinion on these, of course, but I'm going to say it again. XD

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3

They're awesome! Keep up the good work, Cym! =D

Thanks. =D

Those are amazing. The second is my fave.

Thanks.

You like the one I kind of disliked, lol.

I like the third one. I could've sworn I've seen the first one before...

Thanks. The third one is the most recent, and I think it'll be the best when I color it. XD

I posted the first one in chat before.

I'm jealous of how well you draw hands, that's something I fail at.

and like Knife, I like the third one, I can't wait to see it colored, another thing I'm horrible at too, hahaha.

Well, I hope you update often, I really want to see more.

Edited by Wil

I tend to like underrated things.

Oh, heh, yeah. XD

I'm jealous of how well you draw hands, that's something I fail at.

and like Knife, I like the third one, I can't wait to see it colored, another thing I'm horrible at too, hahaha.

Well, I hope you update often, I really want to see more.

I practiced hands for years because I knew that tended to be something that was a problem for most artists. I kind of got used to it to the point that I don't have to look at my hands to draw them anymore. =/

Yeah, I'm not that great at coloring, but it's decent enough. XD

Thanks. =)

Edited by Cymbeline

I tend to go on and off with drawing, something I do for either long periods of time or go absent for long periods of time. So I haven't practiced hands at all. Luckily for me, I've been drawing again this year for quite some time, hopefully enough to update my thread often.

Being decent at something is still better than not being able to do so at all. XD

Edited by Wil

I tend to go on and off with drawing, something I do for either long periods of time or go absent for long periods of time. So I haven't practiced hands at all. Luckily for me, I've been drawing again this year for quite some time, hopefully enough to update my thread often.

Being decent at something is still better than not being able to do so at all. XD

Yeah. I do that sometimes too.=/

XD

I wish I could draw more than stick figures...

. . . uh. . .try?

If the third one is supposed to be what you look like then:

DAMN!!

I think they're great. But this comes from someone who can't draw.

XD

Thanks.

Edited by Cymbeline

Yeah. I do that sometimes too.=/

XD

. . . uh. . .try?

XD

Thanks.

[sarcasm]Wow, this enthusiastic speech has caused me change my life around and become an artist.[/sarcasm].

Also, is the 3rd one really what you look like?

[sarcasm]Wow, this enthusiastic speech has caused me change my life around and become an artist.[/sarcasm].

Also, is the 3rd one really what you look like?

Gah.

Well, I don't have wings.

But on a more serious note, her design was based on what I look like. Her hair is based on mine, and so are certain of her facial structures, as well as her eyes. But as it's a drawing, I can't say if she looks EXACTLY like me. XD

Nice. I particularly like the colouring on the second one.

Thanks. =D

Gah.

Well, I don't have wings.

But on a more serious note, her design was based on what I look like. Her hair is based on mine, and so are certain of her facial structures, as well as her eyes. But as it's a drawing, I can't say if she looks EXACTLY like me. XD

Well if that's true then I'd have to say that I think you're a hottie. ;)

(A little bit of Damon seeping out of me. XD)

Still I hope to see more if you're ever so inclined.

Well if that's true then I'd have to say that I think you're a hottie. ;)

(A little bit of Damon seeping out of me. XD)

Still I hope to see more if you're ever so inclined.

Oh, lol. Thanks?

But as I said, it's a drawing and only certain parts are based on me. XD

Yeah, I have some other stuff laying around such as a water color pic I have almost finished.

Oh, lol. Thanks?

But as I said, it's a drawing and only certain parts are based on me. XD

Yeah, I have some other stuff laying around such as a water color pic I have almost finished.

Cool. I can't wait. :D

Nice art. Nice coloring, too. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said in this topic, so....GOOD JOB!!! :D

I'm really bad at these type of things.

Cool. I can't wait. :D

Yeah. XD I just need to paint some grass.

Nice art. Nice coloring, too. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said in this topic, so....GOOD JOB!!! :D

I'm really bad at these type of things.

Thanks. =D

XD

I hate that I cant draw to save my life. Seriously if a guy held a gun to my head and said to draw a house, my brains would be all over the paper. I love teh 2nd one.

It's nice to see that there are other people who can draw on this forum too XD

Keep practicing and you will get even better :D

Thanks. XD

Yeah. =D

I hate that I cant draw to save my life. Seriously if a guy held a gun to my head and said to draw a house, my brains would be all over the paper. I love teh 2nd one.

lol. . .

Thanks. It's the wings, isn't it? XD