H5 Warpless Efficiency Log

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who should promote first (after Shiida)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

so i may or may not have lost my savefile for this, which is strange since i still have the file folder and everything, but I might have misplaced it, but it's not looking good :(

Restart like me.

Race you. ;/

then i'd have to rerig all the ballistician levels again which is a pain because their growths suck :(

although honestly I don't think i'd have time to finish this anytime soon regardless, at a busy point in life right now

I'll finish it someday.... maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to watch all the videos in one go at 1.5 to 3x speed. You know you're playing a hard difficulty when it take THREE units to take out a HEALER. I don't really like that the prevailling theme in this run is to have 9302489320789 units chip away at enemies, often with shoddy accuracy javelins until multiple ridersbanes show up (even then), but that's not your fault, more just bad gameplay design. Not exactly my cup of tea but I respect the fact that you'd actually tough out a run like this.

P.S. Can't wait for that ballista + Wrys 1 turn on Medeus ;)