To Were Were Were Were Were Were Were

(Oooo ooo oooooo oooo)

I’m troubled by Were Were Were Were Were Were Werewolves in Void

Oooo ooo oooooo oooo

Were Were Were Were Were Were Were

I’m troubled by Were Were Were Were Were Were Werewolves in Void

Oooo ooo oooooo oooo

Oooo ooo oooooo oooo

Soon I’ll be a very old Cult Leader, and very old Cult Leaders they dream of winning

Spent with cultbuddies in postgame

While the rest of the game screams in frustration

Ran amok in a town called Antioch

Lost my mind in the depths of the Void

Now I’m going to the graveyard

Help me up move right left foot forward

Meanwhile I'm quite curious about this reaction, Rapier. Expand.

Also I'd like to jump in that Sho bandwagon right now but I should really re-read stuff so I can get on his tail definitely.

This means nothing, actually. I'm just pissed off with my ignorance and stupidity.

Also, I see this Sho wagon as a way to have another easy mislynch. As he stated, a wagon is not formed by one person. EVERYONE voted on Baldrick, even those who are voting Sho for it right now (hypocrites, anyone?). It's better if we analyse each other's arguments and do some cross-examinating, but I'm too tired right now.

This means nothing, actually. I'm just pissed off with my ignorance and stupidity.

Also, I see this Sho wagon as a way to have another easy mislynch. As he stated, a wagon is not formed by one person. EVERYONE voted on Baldrick, even those who are voting Sho for it right now (hypocrites, anyone?). It's better if we analyse each other's arguments and do some cross-examinating, but I'm too tired right now.

Ignorance and stupidity regarding what, exactly?

Also, not EVERYONE voted on Baldrick, there was a pretty noticeable push to get Sho lynched Day 2 that almost tied with Baldrick's. Wtf are you going on about. Most of those that are voting sho today either already did yesterday or had found him scummy.

Oh and get on skype dammit.

Meanwhile it's also very plausible that Elieson had leaked some information about Rein and BBM to the mafia, considering he had an easy way to contact with them from the beginning of the game as shown in his role PM.

##Vote: Sho.M.the.Tits

Should have been done way earlier.

With your behaviour and votes the past days, you better start giving me reasons why not to lynch you right now.

Also who the hell is Core and what has he done to contribute with the game past day 1.

Yes, I know that, hence why I said "and what has he done to contribute with the game past day 1", because he hasn't posted since.

Absolutely nothing. Which is why Sho and Eli both persuaded me to Barter with him N1.

My apoligizes for not posting much in Day 2. I had the flu and couldn't focus that much. Anyways, that should change now.

prove?

nothing in this game can be proved when you are vanilla. Its just including my opinion

I really have a hard time believing your vanilla crumble, given how much you cared about alchemy on N0. You were making way too big of a deal about what you're capable of that I really can't expect this to be true.

Towards the end of phase end, my vote is going to probably going to also throw a vote at Sho unless something else happens by then.

With your behaviour and votes the past days, you better start giving me reasons why not to lynch you right now.

I enjoy being ignored.

But rather, let me comment on something that got my attention:

Contributing is fun. I guess I shouldn't vote for Sho yet...

But really, I don't have much of an excuse for my lack of contribution, I just...haven't contributed.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Whoo, three posts full of information and meaning~

Yeah no. :/

I have a lot about this game going on my mind, and considering what information I got from people, there's a lot of hypothesis that I have to consider, and a lot more that I have to decide between true or false, and I've been trying to decide which players are more likely to be scum with those probabilities in mind.

I don't believe you haven't contributed, however. I do think that at this point you'd be subbed or at least prodded by the mod if you haven't had a minor amount of known contact. I do think you have a lot to explain on that regard.

I've also heard worrysome things concerning your role that I want to check up. So yeah, I'm very suspicious of you and you have a lot you can clarify on even if you haven't "contributed" as much.

Okay so here's what I think of this:

- I have reasons to believe you have been active under the radar than inactive altogether.

- I know for a fact that you claimed vanilla to some people.

- I also know that you were supposedly targetted by Mancer N1 and he claimed that you had no items and no trade was made.

- I've also heard more recently that you have an item that's binded to you, from a different source altogether.

The thing is, I don't think in hell that you're vanilla with no items, and my biggest suspection is that your role uses that item for a reason, and the fact that you never claimed anything other than vanilla to any source I know of, I doubt you're town.

It is a simple math of 2 + 2 = scum, and I'd much rather see you lynched now than anyone else.