Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness though I'd rather lynch between Sho and Rapier since there's guaranteed scum between the two, according to Eli's role.

I just realized the possible correlation and confirmed with you.

Finally, to pay for your research, you provided magical artifacts to anyone who was willing to pay. Among those were the local werewolf pack,

Rather than just being flavor on how eli could contact with the wolves, it's very possible that one of town/mafia/void each were intended to have a part of the ingredient and this was supposed to be more of a tug-o-war for the stone. If that's to be taken as true, then whomever of those three was town and believed that the other three would be confirmed town for having the ingredients without at least checking with paper to see if that assumption was true is one heck of an idiot.

However, that relies on flavor/mafia integration and, as a hunch, that probably means the one that was mafia from the alchemy holders is just a mafia goon. I'd still rather go for Core because of my suspicions on him right now.

Ok there's been some confusion going on.

Shinori has told me of Core claiming to him early today, but that was not the source I got my info from him.

It still matches, however. Core claims to have an untradeable, ungiveable item that has no use whatsoever, and to be a vanilla.

I just don't understand what sense this makes, I want thoughts.

I was hoping that my item had some sort of passive effect or it would give me an ability at some point in the game, but that hasn't happened yet soooooo.

I'm trying to cooperate but you alll are so uptight sometimes I can't help but make fun of it.

Xinnidy, all I see is a bunch of inconclusive facts then you declaring that I'm scum

In all seriousness though I'd rather lynch between Sho and Rapier since there's guaranteed scum between the two, according to Eli's role.

No, you're wrong. I have a theory that says scum were NOT going after the one who had philosopher's stone, but they were going after the VOID itself, and Elie was helping them all along. It's a coincidence that the VOID LEADER had the stone. What makes me believe this is, of course, the Order 66 they pulled on the Void last Night.

If you're going to call me or Sho scum, then you'd better come with a better argument, buddy.

Also, I'm suspicious of Core for being active-inactive, like someone that is scheming behind the curtains. If he were that inactive, he'd been modkllled long ago... Which means he IS active. I should talk with him, but I've been busy lately and my time on Skype has been brief.

##Vote: Core

Gosh I'm surrounded by a douchebag of a mafia and a very shitty town help.

Ok everybody hold your pitchforks and work your brains.

[00:18:43] Xinny: Mancer are you there

[01:09:51] Xinny: manceeeeeeeeeeeer

[01:41:51] Xinny: core does have an item, what do you have to say about that

[01:41:54] Xinny: :Y

[01:42:37] Mancer: Simple, my N1 result was that we both had no items

[01:43:56] Mancer: Decide which one of us you think is lying

[01:44:11] Mancer: Unless you've already made up your mind that I'm lying

[01:25:20] Xinny: are you really vanilla

[01:26:38] Corey Vogler: I really am. I asked paperblade if I would know if my item had hidden effects and he told me to see baldrick's role. But really, why is tue axe suspicious?

[01:27:05] Corey Vogler: Mancer confirmed my suspicion that its locked to me, I guess

[01:28:10] Xinny: because to have a vanilla with an item that is basically useless is terrible considering that every other vanilla had an item with at least some sort of use :/

[01:28:13] Xinny: but wait

[01:29:09] Xinny: ask paper if your item has any purpose now that baldrick is gone

[01:30:08] Corey Vogler: Okay, but I don't think thats what he meant

[01:32:24] Corey Vogler: Yeah he's implying that it will have a purpose

[01:32:55] Xinny: hmmm :T

[01:33:08] Xinny: this game has all the contradictions

[01:33:26] Xinny: who do I trust and who do I take for a shitty player

[01:33:30] Xinny: gosh darn this

[01:35:46] Corey Vogler: Hmm

[01:36:31] Corey Vogler: That silly stone was supposed to revive a player right?

[01:37:10] Xinny: I don't know

[01:37:31] Xinny: and as long as it's in mafia's hands I won't know

[01:38:47] Corey Vogler: Mhmm I was wondering because the rules say death is not the end but I would assume that there would only be one way to be revived

[01:39:14] Corey Vogler: I'm just thinking out loud

[01:39:23] Xinny: that could be, or it could be referring to scorri's role, I don't know

[01:41:10] Xinny: you can't give your item right

[01:42:36] Corey Vogler: I haven't tried but mancer couldn't take it

[01:43:38] Xinny: well for the descriptions of it it seems you can't

[01:44:11] Corey Vogler: Yeah

[01:44:39] Xinny: this is a bother :/

[01:45:05] Xinny: I didn't even know of your item until like 8 hours into d3

[01:45:51] Corey Vogler: Yeah I had told a few people but I guess word didn't get around

[01:46:32] Xinny: did you get a notice saying that mancer could not take your item

[01:46:39] Xinny: or that was just sharing results

[01:47:49] Corey Vogler: I got no notices, just me seeing what is breinf said around me

[01:48:56] Xinny: hmmk

[01:49:06] Xinny: and who told you that your item couldn't be taken

[01:49:15] Xinny: mancer, or somebody else?

[01:51:12] Corey Vogler: I assumed based on the description and mancer's failure. I haven't talked to mancer but everything is being posted in the thread

[01:59:04] Xinny: when did you know that mancer targetted you, aside from when I said so in the thread

[02:01:52] Corey Vogler: Not until it was said in thread

This could be a contradiction, or both could be right and Mancer's role completely ignored Core's item, from the description he gave me, I wouldn't doubt it that fast, now here is the thing: If anybody feels that they can do something regarding old, worn down items or anything that could correlate to Core's item, please say so.

For now, I will just leave there and ask people to post your thoughts and suspicions in the thread more, I will also ask that, should you vote for somebody give a damn good reasoning lest you want to get in my scum radar, this is becoming too lax because it's OC, and it just allows mafia to blend in the background.

the answer is simple: we lynch paperblade

##vote: paperblade

(in actuality i'd be more supportive of a mancer lynch because of his less-than-favorable impressions from the d1 wagon whereas i feel that core would just be kay 2.0)

That's dandy and all, but what opinions do you have about core's item?

Also, wouldn't you agree that, this late in the game (it's flipping day 3, goodness), being afraid or reluctant to lynch people that have been noticeably inactive because of the kay lynch gives more of a reason for scum to lay low and "coast" while town keeps being active and fighting itself? Keep in mind what I'm implying here.

I'm tempted to say that I think Mancer is the one lying out of those two, because if Core has an untradable item, then I wouldn't think Mancer's role would've said "Your target had no items" (or something like that) and would've instead said "Your action failed". Mancer's role swaps items. If Core has an item. It shouldn't say "Your target had no items", because an item is there, it just can't leave Core.

I'm tempted to say that I think Mancer is the one lying out of those two, because if Core has an untradable item, then I wouldn't think Mancer's role would've said "Your target had no items" (or something like that) and would've instead said "Your action failed". Mancer's role swaps items. If Core has an item. It shouldn't say "Your target had no items", because an item is there, it just can't leave Core.

I didn't say Core had no items. I said no items were swapped. Either that or I mis-paraphrased wrongly. Or Xinnidy's trying to add words into my mouth to make me look bad.

Did Mancer start by saying that I had no items, then now he's changing his wording to avoid flak? If that is the case, I'm suspicious. Otherwise, we can easily both be telling the truth.

We didn't swap any items, but my Barter certainly succeeded. That was on N1, and my Barter has high priority (more than passing, lower than item usage), so it might be possible that your item was handed to you or something after my Barter on that Night.

And, if what Xinnidy means by me acting weird is based off of scorri's miscommunication and saying out loud in thread various things (in which she mixed up names and stuffs), then I'd like to remind her that scorri was Void and most likely Voided on the Night before all the miscommunication stunts happened.

Also, BBM was obviously Culted N0, so when he tried accusing me of taking his item D1, he was knowingly trying to push off a fake mislynch on me and I can conclude that there's likely no item theft or thief either.

[18:37:56] Saku Suonpää: I've been thinking

[18:38:04] Saku Suonpää: maybe all of mafia is goons

[18:38:09] Saku Suonpää: with items

[18:38:27] Captain RESB: that's a pretty big leap in logic

[18:38:42] Saku Suonpää: wolves dont seem that role hoggy to me

[18:38:48] Captain RESB: especially considering the amount of item holders to none item holders

[18:38:55] Saku Suonpää: and eli is lorewise legit reason to have items

[18:39:14] Captain RESB: and the strong town roles that have flipped so far honestly

[18:39:28] Captain RESB: make me think mafia need more than single use items

[18:39:38] Saku Suonpää: who said single use?

[18:39:56] Captain RESB: pretty much every item so far has been

[18:40:00] Captain RESB: as far as I can tell

[18:40:05] Saku Suonpää: oh really?

[18:40:17] Saku Suonpää: only ones I can think are made by eli

[18:40:22] Captain RESB: except core's axe but I know fuck all about that

[18:40:25] Captain RESB: the stone

[18:40:30] Captain RESB: crossbow bolts

[18:40:31] Saku Suonpää: and the bolts but they are rather OP

[18:40:39] Saku Suonpää: ...

[18:40:42] Captain RESB: and there are others

[18:40:43] Saku Suonpää: since when

[18:40:46] Captain RESB: that are single use

[18:40:48] Captain RESB: wait what

[18:40:56] Captain RESB: are you fucking joking

[18:40:58] Saku Suonpää: did ANY TOWNIE have ANY idea how many uses the stone has

[18:41:10] Captain RESB: do you?

[18:41:13] Saku Suonpää: no

[18:41:20] Saku Suonpää: or any other townie for that matter

[18:41:22] Saku Suonpää: you scum

[18:41:31] Captain RESB: yeah sure

[18:41:42] Captain RESB: is it a massive leap in logic to assume that the reviving item

[18:41:46] Captain RESB: is single shot

[18:41:55] Saku Suonpää: what reviving item

[18:41:55] Captain RESB: when the crossbow bolts were single shot

[18:41:58] Captain RESB: the stone

[18:42:12] Saku Suonpää: who said the stone is reviving item

[18:42:24] Captain RESB: I'm pretty sure you did at one point

[18:42:27] Captain RESB: but idk

[18:42:29] Captain RESB: what is it then?

[18:42:30] Saku Suonpää: its made pretty damn clear NOBODY BUT THE MAFIA knows what it does

[18:43:02] Captain RESB: google philosepher's stone

[18:43:19] Saku Suonpää: it gives eternal youth

[18:43:23] Saku Suonpää: not restore live

[18:43:35] Captain RESB: The philosopher's stone (Latin: lapis philosophorum) is a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold (chrysopoeia) or silver. It was also sometimes believed to be an elixir of life, useful for rejuvenation and possibly for achieving immortality.

scumslip?