Post here and Nightmare will NOT judge you

Nightmare

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you are! Everyone is supposed to report rulebreakers to the mods! :angry:

Disclaimer: This is a joke post. Don't actually report me. Joke reports are likely to get you in trouble.

Of course you are! Everyone is supposed to report rulebreakers to the mods! :angry:

Disclaimer: This is a joke post. Don't actually report me. Joke reports are likely to get you in trouble.

Oops um I actually don't really use reports because I'm lazy and figure somebody else probably has done it by the time I find something~ Or just that they will =3

Oh it's okay I wasn't going to~ I know you are joking =3

There is the real banned group, and it is duck. Never to be duck again.

]Fountain Fairy: [/b]How dare you throw such an unholy thing into this fountain. Idiotic humans like you ought o be punished!

[Knight] tried to resist the hex by not looking.

...Nothing happened.

The Fountain Fairy disappeared as [Knight]'s eyes opened. It must have been just a threat. After a sigh of relief, [Knight] left the fountain in a hurry.

But the relief was short-lived, as the effects of the hex started to appear at dusk. As the moon rose, Knight's body started to transform. When everything ended, nothing but a duck was standing there. Knight could hear the voice of the fountain fairy.

Fountain Fairy: This is my hex. You will become a human during the day and transform into a duck at night for one minth. You should be careful not to be cooked as a roasted duck for as long as you can, tee-hee...

:( I'd guess I haven't eaten roasted duck for years.

That disclaimer wasn't directed specifically at you. I know you can tell when I'm joking.

I thought it wasn't but I replied just in case heehee

THAT'S 'HE' FREOHR.

YOU ARE SO BANNED!

Awwwwww I'm slow at adjusting x3

• 4 months later...

My recent memory lapse came back and I am reinstating authority.

I don't' want anyone here pointing in Nightmares thread again. Stay away.

Else this be your fate:

falcon_zpsf49e6ea3.gif

Edited by Vorena

I do believe I requested that I be judged and was subsequently denied I found and still find this outrageous and thus demand an appropriate form of judgment to be turned towards me post haste or I shall inform the appropriate authorities

Also I was just reading this topic like two days ago why the hell are you people following me

I-I-I'm I'm I'M THE LIGHT THAT WILL BRING DOWN DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, then, are you trapped in the darkness? Methinks you're just another would-be savior in an era of self-proclaimed messiahs.