A theory about Ike and Paris

Paper Jam

If you're wondering if Parion/Paris/whatever is related to Ike

And other science facts

Then just repeat to yourself "It's just a game,

I should really just relax."

Really though, why are you guys arguing over whether Paris is related to Ike, or if his existance (dis)proves your favorite shipping pair. There are several things you could be doing with your time, but you all insist upon arguing on someone we barely have any info about other than "Ragnell, Blue hair, Bandana, Mysterious, Likes Meat." Shouldn't you guys be, I don't know, hyping Awakening or something.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it takes two to tango, shadowofchaos. I'm not the only one at fault. xP

You have a reputation for generating a lot of replies because of your... enthusiasm.

It's about as predictable for you to reply to an Ike related thread as for me to reply to an Olivia related thread.

It's not really a bad thing, though.

But that IS my point. That it's kind of ridiculous to say that Parion can't be related to Ike because "they look nothing alike", but at the same time Parion doesn't "look just like Ike" either, and that this is a game and Parion is likely just a throwback to Ike and why are we all bugging out over this?

It's contrived by the people that made the game. It was clearly their intention to make a guy that looks like Ike, is a descendant of Ike and has Ike's weapon invoke a memory of Ike. Obviously none of it matters, but neither does anything in these types of threads.

Were I IS, I would totally make a troll character like Paris just to rile up fanwars and fanspeculation.

Oh man. So good. xD

I'm pretty sure that's why IS doesn't release all the character backstories, ages, and info that they say they have.

You have a reputation for generating a lot of replies because of your... enthusiasm.

It's about as predictable for you to reply to an Ike related thread as for me to reply to an Olivia related thread.

It's not really a bad thing, though.

I'm so tempted to make a random Olivia-bashing thread just to see what happens now.

On topic: Good GOD that name is unbelievably stupid.

I am a bit surprised this is still going as well. Seems like the 'Mist is the mom' people have finally been shoved aside as have most of the other pairings.

How did Ike get to the new land anyways? I know a portal was mentioned but... Was it a one-time thingy? Cause I can totally see one of Ike's descendants trying to repeat the process to see where grandpa Ike went.

Yeah, I've never seen that portrait. He does look like he has blue eyes and he does look like he resembles Ike a bit more than I thought.

I never doubted his ancestry, I just thought they didn't look that much alike, and people were convincing themselves that he looked like him just because they are related. I'll probably still stir the pot if I'm feeling a bit trollish though

and I always knew Ike/Soren could never possibly be canon, but that will not stop that ship from sailing in the tempestuous seas of my mind

To be honest, I don't really care all that much about Paris's lineage, I just like theorizing about junk like this 'cause it's fun~

And on the Outrealm Gate... I dunno. Maybe Ike met up with one of the Annas and paid her to open the gate?

"Jeez these rumors about me and Aimee are getting out of hand. I should've listened to Soren...."

"1,000,000 gold and I can take you to a whole new world."

"Deal."

Edited by Kon

To be honest, I don't really care all that much about Paris's lineage, I just like theorizing about junk like this 'cause it's fun~

And on the Outrealm Gate... I dunno. Maybe Ike met up with one of the Annas and paid her to open the gate?

"Jeez these rumors about me and Aimee are getting out of hand. I should've listened to Soren...."

"1,000,000 gold and I can take you to a whole new world."

"Deal."

"IIiiikkkkkeeee! I think I'm pregnant and you're the father!"

"Sendmenow! Sendmenow!"

"What's wrong Ikey-poo? Who is this woman?" *glomp*

*teleport*

"Goddamnit Aimee."

It just seems odd to me that Ike's descendant would even be in this game. Could it be more of a cameo than something that is actually canon? That's how I would prefer to think of it in any case. I believe I saw somewhere that he doesn't actually play a role in the storyline, though I haven't actually played through the game and I don't know all the details. So I could be wrong.

Could the world around Tellius actually not have all been completely flooded then? xD

Mist is still the direct descendant of Priam lol.

Or Maybe Aimee is.. but she tells everyone Ike is the one who impregnated her when she just hooked up with some other blue-haired guy? Yeaaah~~

Perfect sense.

It just seems odd to me that Ike's descendant would even be in this game. Could it be more of a cameo than something that is actually canon? That's how I would prefer to think of it in any case. I believe I saw somewhere that he doesn't actually play a role in the storyline, though I haven't actually played through the game and I don't know all the details. So I could be wrong.

Could the world around Tellius actually not have all been completely flooded then? xD

[spoiler=How Ike arrived on Valencia/Valm]Ike is explicitly stated to have "come from another world" in FE13. This pretty much spells out that interdimensional travel was involved in Ike's journey from Tellius to Valencia.

[spoiler=How Ike arrived on Valencia/Valm]Ike is explicitly stated to have "come from another world" in FE13. This pretty much spells out that interdimensional travel was involved in Ike's journey from Tellius to Valencia.

That makes sense then. I hope it's not canon though, the whole Otherworld Gate thing sounds a bit gimmicky to me. Fan service is nice, but I'd rather they not mess with the other games.

Does it? When Europeans came to America, didn't they call it another world, basically? The New World. Unless I'm missing something, it could hypothetically be a similar situation here. Though I'll admit, my FE lore knowledge is a bit rusty.

Does it? When Europeans came to America, didn't they call it another world, basically? The New World. Unless I'm missing something, it could hypothetically be a similar situation here. Though I'll admit, my FE lore knowledge is a bit rusty.

Last I checked, Tellius wasn't in the same world as Archanea, Valencia, and Jugdral all are.

The bigger question is 'can it be repeated'? If it can't, Ike could have slept with every girl in Tellius and it wouldn't matter because none of their kids would be able to follow. That would mean the girl would HAVE to be an unnamed woman simply because none of the other women left Tellius. Yes, I know I mentioned Mia being a wanderer earlier, but the game implies she stayed in Tellius. If it's repeatable than it can be other women.