USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

Hello all, I am new to the forums. I have been browsing the last couple of days and finally decided to join up. I have been playing FE since Blazing Sword and have played all the localized FE's since and am super excited that its coming back to handheld. The FE remake doesn't count because i really disliked that game. Anyways i got all excited for the demo today and went down to my local game stop to buy a 3DS (yes im buying a 3DS just for FE) and they told me about the FE bundle pack and i cracked a pre-ordered that so now i cant play the demo but i get a cool Fire Emblem DS!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they change the speed difference required to double? It's certainly higher than 4.

Also, is it just me, or did the elwind tome the mage in Lunatic mode used shoot fire and not wind?

It's 5 now.

Just found..,

Gaius's Confect.

*cuehappydance*

So Galzus is Gaius's. Mmm.

-----

Orsin is good, actually. As he is sinful in battle. This is too awesome. That's what they truely would be in our area. Great. Now gotta change the translation patches for names. I don't think we will do that for just the names.

Edited by Katarina

You probably should spoiler this entire comment, not everyone knows about this and its true nature

Except I didn't reveal its true nature. Besides, I was unfairly spoiled of it all myself. I didn't want to know, but people didn't use spoiler tags. I don't see why I have to use them if they don't.

Edited by Anacybele

Except I didn't reveal its true nature. Besides, I was unfairly spoiled of it all myself. I didn't want to know, but people didn't use spoiler tags. I don't see why I have to use them if they don't.

That's because you may spoil it for other people, it doesn't hurt to be considerate.

Some of the name changes are a little unexpected, I'm glad to see Sigurd instead of Siglud. Although it's a sad day for Celice.

Just found..,

Gaius's Confect.

*cuehappydance*

So Gaia's localized name is "Gaius?" Heck yeah, at least they gave us something similar to Gaia. Love it.

Well, I'd be playing the demo by now, but for some odd reason the internet decided to stop working on my 3DS. I'll download it when I get home. T_T

Edited by Karaszure

Hard mode was so much more fun than normal. I won't dare try lunatic though.

Also I got tree branch or twig (my memory is bad)....must be a Donny weapon. I got Micaiah's Pyre and Eirika's Sword (how original)

Edited by ShyGuy417

Demo played for about 15 mins...

Thus far, I like Chrom's gang. Fun interactions to be had and Frederick gets points for not trusting MU. Gameplay is solid, and I am officially sold. Bring on the final release!

Also, I have nothing to say on localization name changes. I will be using the localized names however.

14 turns prologue, that was a bit hilarious.

You can easily take the boss with -speed MU if you pair him up with Chrom and taking his vulnerary while Frederick and lissa are adjacent ensure you won't get critted and can heal up the damage you take. But I got a bit lucky with double attacks and had to let lissa alone for healing duty while frederick thwomped on the mages and myrms.

Then I had the ingenious idea of bronze sword chrom-doubled Frederick in the fort but virion missed the blow I needed to kill the enemy archer and he died and MU followed in EP. :<

Edit: this is all lunatic btw.

I still have to get another tile item. :<

Edited by Roxie

Damn, I would love to download this, but a certain something prevents me from updating to latest firmware. At least until I buy a different version of that certain something.

gg flash carts

Mine was pretty much abandoned by the manufacturer so I gave up on that until I get a decent one.