USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't seem to change in my lunatic attempts, at least not in prologue from what I saw.

I just got an Underdog Bow. Which apparently is the Strong-busting Bow from description.

Didn't really care for first-person view. Tried it once and it was kinda bleh. XD

The demo's fun! I breezed through Normal and Hard, but I can't for the life of me beat Chapter 1 on Lunatic. T_T I was so surprised when I saw Gaia's name change to Gaius, a shown on his sweets item. It's a great name. :) Looking forward to using him.

The voices so far are good. I would like Virion's accent, except I don't like the acting much.

Everyones thoughts on the Battle Camera? like the fist person view and such forth

First person looks really awesome, I love it.

Also, I love the voice actors they chose, especially for Marth and Lissa.

Greed/Chrom really grew on me, and Virion is so hammy it can only be described with 1 word: MAGNIFICANT. (Yes, caps are necessary). Sully's, I have to say, is truly stabulous.

They didn't seem to change in my lunatic attempts, at least not in prologue from what I saw.

Then your luck was weird. They change.

Loving the localisations so far. But alas, it seems that unsurprisingly, the screen crack through my 3DS really is crippling for a game where it obstructs text I need to see. It seems I'll be forced to get the bundle. Not that I'm anything but delighted to have the excuse to do so.

Did any of you have the Premonition chapter available? It wasn't available for me and i hear it says that it's playable on the demo...

Nope. I don't know why people are saying that, I definitely don't have it.

Nope. I don't know why people are saying that, I definitely don't have it.

Same here. The demo doesn't have the interlude, just the Prologue and Chapter 1.

On a separate note, on the bottom screen, I see a box labeled "Rating" with a number in it for each of the characters. Anyone know what that is supposed to be for?

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Same here. The demo doesn't have the interlude, just the Prologue and Chapter 1.

On a separate note, on the bottom screen, I see a box labeled "Rating" with a number in it for each of the characters. Anyone know what that is supposed to be for?

I added it up, and I think it's the total of a unit's stats except for HP.

Wow. I've never played the hardest difficulty in a Fire Emblem title before but Lunatic is INSANE. I managed to get through the prologue with some luck but was at a loss in chapter 1. It seemed most of the enemies were so much faster than my units they could all get 2 hits in which was enough to kill them.

Well, taking a bit of a break from trying to compile all of the discovered items, so for now I'll leave the current list I have. If anyone finds any of the remaining items, don't hesitate to report them.

Skills: Patience (Late Initiative)

Finn's Lance (?) (Still need verification on this one)

Below is the list of items that still need to be found.

Wooden Twig

Titania's Redaxe

Final Flame

Shoulder Massage

I got the kneeder, which is the massage, and I got the final flame.

I'm pretty sure it was "dying fire" or something, but i forgot after I got it and then it cleared.

Wow. I've never played the hardest difficulty in a Fire Emblem title before but Lunatic is INSANE. I managed to get through the prologue with some luck but was at a loss in chapter 1. It seemed most of the enemies were so much faster than my units they could all get 2 hits in which was enough to kill them.

Funny thing is, i actually beat Ch. 1 on Lunatic first try. Must of been pretty lucky!

I'm pretty sure it was "dying fire" or something, but i forgot after I got it and then it cleared.

Okay I have the updated list

What Vincent needs to move to the Name chart

Skills: Prescience (Early Initiative)

Charm (Charisma)

Finn's Lance

Below is the list of items that still need to be found.

Titania's Redaxe

Only one item left!

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Final Flame is Dying Blaze.

Edited by Konnor97