USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it was blade, but I just finished the demo, I'll try and get it again to be accurate.-was just testing out Avatar builds on each mode-

It'll be hard to actually get the weapon again, but knowing it's Blade is good enough.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

It'll be hard to actually get the weapon again, but knowing it's Blade is good enough.

Alright. ack, I feel dumb, I should have checked the last few pages. I mixed up Eirika's sword with Roy's blade.

Edited by Intrier

Just got it, it's called Titania's Axe.

Thanks! With that we have everything that can be gotten from those points.

All that's left is for Vincent to put these on the Name Chart

Skills: Prescience (Early Initiative)

Charm (Charisma)

Finn's Lance

Titania's Axe

This should be everything that can be found in the demo. Of course, there are still a few possibilities that could show up for skills. Off the top of my head I can think of Weapon Saver (Maybe one of the enemy Mercenaries will have it on Lunatic), Healing Heart (if someone can get Lissa to Level 10), and perhaps Defender and Holy Shield if it's somehow physically possibly to get Frederick to Level 5 and 15.

There's some list of skills programmed into the game that enemies never randomly have, regardless of class. Weapon Saver is one; I guess it's considered meaningless for them. Others include Dual Guard+, Lethality, Mug, and other related things.

Frederick is a Great Knight, not a Paladin. And I'm sure 30 Heal uses aren't enough to get Lissa to LV10 even if you find some way to burn every one of them.

Thanks again! I think I've added all the known names.

I'm still confused about Eirika's Blade though--I'll put it down as Blade since that's what the other characters' weapons use.

EDIT

Oops, I'll stick with Eirika's Sword. Feel free to pester me if it's wrong ^^

Edited by VincentASM

There's some list of skills programmed into the game that enemies never randomly have, regardless of class. Weapon Saver is one; I guess it's considered meaningless for them. Others include Dual Guard+, Lethality, Mug, and other related things.

Frederick is a Great Knight, not a Paladin. And I'm sure 30 Heal uses aren't enough to get Lissa to LV10 even if you find some way to burn every one of them.

Ah, my mistake. So used to Jeigans being Paladins I got forgot Frederick was a Great Knight.

So, Weapon Saver is out. Considering Dual Guard is now called Support Block, I'm assuming Fredericks LV.15 will be called Support Block+. As for Lissa, did the math, and it seems that the Heal Staff will run out of uses before she hits level 10. Though, it might be possible to get her to level 10 if a player in question gets either a Kneeder or Balmwood Staff (perhaps both). Othin, do you know the amount of exp. gain for those two staves?

This DEMO is so good... but only for two chapters ;w;

Anyway, Lunatic is a hell indeed, Frederick needs to do all the damage for Chrom and your Unit...

Whatever... 4th february is so close x3

PD: English, English !!

Did anyone else think Chrom's voice sounded unfitting? He sounds really deep.

I find his voice amazing. I wasn't expecting that.

He is, after all, leader of the Sheperds and heir to the throne. That's the voice of a man with presence and authority!

I found it really fitting.

1358467933[/url]' post='2251337']

I find his voice amazing. I wasn't expecting that.

He is, after all, leader of the Sheperds and heir to the throne. That's the voice of a man with presence and authority!

I found it really fitting.

But him and Frederick sound almost the same(which really isn't a bad thing).

Hey Othin I have a question, how much EXP do your units gain if they are paired?

Main unit gains normal. If an ally gets in a Dual Strike, they get like half.

I think the precise breakdown is, if the combined attacks leave the enemy alive, the main unit gets full damage Exp and the support gets half damage Exp, while if either attack kills, the main unit gets full kill Exp and the support gets full damage Exp. Again, this only happens if the ally hits with a Dual Strike, and it doesn't matter which one kills the enemy if they do; it also doesn't actually matter if the ally is paired or just adjacent.