USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

Nope. I guess it's plausible, especially if you got multiple?

If that's the case, then the shot at Healing Heart looks to be the last thing we could look into for the demo. According to the math, 1 Kneeder would need to give at least 13 exp, and the Balmwood would need to give at least 17.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one know who krom and liz Voice actors are? I have a feeling but not sure.

Lissa's Voice reminds me the voice actor of Marta from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World... not sure too ^^

1358468552[/url]' post='2251360']

General consensus seems to be Chrom is Roger Craig Smith (Sonic, Chris Redfield) and Lissa is Kate Higgins(Sakura from Naruto, Pascal from Tales of Graces)

I believe Craig also voiced Kain from Dissidia Final Fantasy.

You thought so too?

Oh yeah, I've played so much P3P, Voice 2 sounded so much like Akihiko it wasn't funny XD Much like Miriel sounded so much like Mitsuru (Gonna make an Akihiko Avatar for when I romance Miriel XD)

I got crit by the boss of the prologue but died on chapter 1 on Lunatic

and you can't restart anywhere besides the beginning so I just gave up on Lunatic... I'm sure I'll get really impatient and play the demo a few more times over before the game finally comes out >_>' it was so much shorter than I thought it'd be *sighs*

Nah, that was Liam O'Brian, who looks to be a Male Avatar voice

I'm pretty sure that ain't Liam O'Brien. It sounds nothing like any of his roles.

I've only heard bits and pieces of Frederick's voice, so it's hard to discern his voice. But it sounds SO FAMILIAR, and I can't explain it. o_O

EDIT: I just noticed...the portal where the Risen and Marth pop out of is lined with all the 12 symbols of the zodiac. Nice subtle design choice there.

Edited by Karaszure

Lissa to 10 is probably impossible, with only 30 uses of Heal you'd need to get 30EXP a pop on average since she has no way of getting EXP from Pair Up afaik

Frederick might be possible on Lunatic by having him hit an enemy, let it heal up on a fort, repeat (with Sully or Virion unequipped as his Pair Up partner he only needs +1 Def to be tinked by the Archer), but his EXP gain is so bad he might run out of weapons first (would need to have him get like all the kills)

Edited by Paperblade

Lissa to 10 is probably impossible, with only 30 uses of Heal you'd need to get 30EXP a pop on average since she has no way of getting EXP from Pair Up afaik

Frederick might be possible on Lunatic by having him hit an enemy, let it heal up on a fort, repeat (with Sully or Virion unequipped as his Pair Up partner he only needs +1 Def to be tinked by the Archer), but his EXP gain is so bad he might run out of weapons first (would need to have him get like all the kills)

I had mentioned earlier that there is a small possibility that we can get Lissa to 10, but only if someone gets either the Kneeder or Balmwood from one of the event tiles. Even there, the Kneeder would need to give at least 13 exp, and the Balmwood would need to give at least 17 exp.

Liam as Kain or as an Avatar voice? Liam definitely did Kain, and Voice 2 sounds like Liam's Akihiko voice

Like every time he went "Yeah" I was like he sounds like Akihiko!

Edited by DancingDanny

Finn's Lance acquired i know that people dont care anymore but yeah also Lunatic Mode is definally fitting for its name also at first i thought Liam O'Brian was Chrom ^^" but im not sure anymore, he does sound familiar but im not sure where same with the MU voice xD

Update: Innes' Bow acquired this playthrough lol, ive played this demo like over 10 times now >.> im loving it to much

Edited by MarMarthegreat

Fred can definitely get to Level 5, it's just going to be very tedious

Hmm. It does sound feasible, but I don't think there's much question about his LV5 skill. Or even his LV15 skill.

Okay, never mind.

Apparently, if you attack the same enemy too many times, the EXP gain from them slowly decreases down to nothing

Frederick was at 3.25 and I started chipping away at the Archer with a Bronze Sword, and went to 3.28, 3.31, 3.34, 3.36, 3.37, and then stopped getting EXP

My impressions of the demo? If that was JYB as MU Male Voice 1, then my thoughts of creating Yu Narukami for the sake of getting all female support CGs has VALIDATION. And the game play is so fluid! And seeing it in 3D... wow! It's amazing!

One word for this game: Funding.

And, well... my fangirl impressions of the demo... will be taken from my rarely updated DeviantArt.

IT'S THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN WHEN SEEN IN 3D.

CHROM FOR HUSBANDO FOREVER.

SORRY IKE, YOUR POSITION'S TAKEN.

By the way does anyone know if Something to do with Lyn is in the demo confirming her for NA DLC release? I dont see why she wouldn't considering we actually got the game with her in it or are all the hidden weapons from the demo just from mostly japanese only FE games?