USA DEMO UP!!!!

Kiego

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change Seal is called Second Seal ( Guide 26.Reclassing from Guide on the World Map )

On the Guide 21.Preparations, it's pretty blurred but i think there's someone called Maribelle or Maribelbe.

On Guide 28.Auto-Battle, there are the following commands : Guard, Blitz, Stay, Custom

Also, you can acess a STORY button on the touchscreen on the World Map and it says Chrom and MU were fighting a mage called Validar.

It's titled : Premonitions : Invisible Ties.

I guess that's the one everyone is calling Intermission.

Edited by Lanko

OMG. I was trying to get MU to level ten, and at 9.68 I got hit and it killed me. I WAS SO CLOSE> GUH.

Also, i couldn't get Fred to level 5 on hard mode. I'ma try lunatic and see if I can get him there.

I just got Frederick to level 5 in hard mode.

The thing is the exp reduction penalty paperblade explained is only valid for Lunatic mode, for Normal and Hard they don't apply, you just have to hope Frederick doesn't get good enough to orko the enemy you plan to grind with, and have him sit on a fort and break his weapon there.

To no one's surprise, Luna is still Luna.

I don't think it's possible to grind Fred to level 15 because all the weapons he can use (MU's bronze sword, Sully's bronze sword, his silver lance) pretty much break before that because he gains exp too slow (starting at level 5 he gains only 3 exp per hit so gg). but I'll try to see how far I can go.

The thing is the exp reduction penalty paperblade explained is only valid for Lunatic mode, for Normal and Hard they don't apply, you just have to hope Frederick doesn't get good enough to orko the enemy you plan to grind with, and have him sit on a fort and break his weapon there.

I don't think it's possible to grind Fred to level 15 because all the weapons he can use (MU's bronze sword, Sully's bronze sword, his silver lance) pretty much break before that because he gains exp too slow (starting at level 5 he gains only 3 exp per hit so gg). but I'll try to see how far I can go.

Did you grind on the chapter 2 boss for an hour?

It would be possible to get weapons from the tiles, but not only would that take an insane amount of luck, but it'd require multiple weapons to get to that level. Not to mention that there are only 4 event tiles in the entire demo.

I've played it so many times already. Waiting nearly another 3 weeks is gonna kill me.

I was definitely not expecting level-up dialogue. Can't wait to get a no stat gain level only to have my character say something like "I'm better than ever!"

I'm a pretty big fan of the voice work so far. really livens up the battle scenes, especially when combined with first-person mode. Can't decide what camera I'll use. when I actually get the game.

I kinda wish Avatar customization was a little less restricting though. Even switching to the girl would've been enough for me.

And so the waiting continues... Excitement overwhelming.

After wailing on the same enemy for 3 turns, EXP drops by 1 point per turn until you hit nothing. When you kill the enemy, the unit gets the "kill" EXP + whatever is left of the "damage" EXP.

I had mentioned earlier that there is a small possibility that we can get Lissa to 10, but only if someone gets either the Kneeder or Balmwood from one of the event tiles. Even there, the Kneeder would need to give at least 13 exp, and the Balmwood would need to give at least 17 exp.

Kneeder gives base 12EXP, Balmwood gives base 22EXP. Add 8 if on Normal, 5 on Hard and 0 on Lunatic. This is assuming that Heal gives 25EXP on Normal (17EXP + 8 EXP from difficulty).

Formula:

Staff EXP = Staff Base - (Lv-3)/3 + class/difficulty bonus

class/difficulty bonus: 8 on Normal, 5 on Hard, 0 on Lunatic if Priest/Cleric/Troubadour

I've played it so many times already. Waiting nearly another 3 weeks is gonna kill me.

I was definitely not expecting level-up dialogue. Can't wait to get a no stat gain level only to have my character say something like "I'm better than ever!"

They actually act accordingly.

I had a Chrom level up that he only gained HP and he said ''Well, that was underwhelming...''

I think they each have like three different comments or sets of comments depending on how many stats they increase. They act disappointed if the number of gains is low.

Did you grind on the chapter 2 boss for an hour?

There's such a thing as turning off animations so not really.

Besides I'm bored.

And I'm pretty sure even if you got 4 weapons from the tiles, considering from level 5 the experience goes up at a rate of three you'd need ~334 weapon uses to get to level 15, and that's assuming Fred's experience gain won't drop when he reaches level 10 or so.

And you'll still have to rely on not getting fred too good to orko.

gg.

Now we wait for someone to get lucky on normal mode and finds some staves for Lissa.

Now we wait for someone to get lucky on normal mode and finds some staves for Lissa.

Which is what I'm trying to do. I'm just going to the Prologue, checking to see if either of the event tiles have a staff, and then if not, I restart. It's a lot faster than doing all of her Heal uses, and then going to Ch.1, and there not being any staves there.

After wailing on the same enemy for 3 turns, EXP drops by 1 point per turn until you hit nothing. When you kill the enemy, the unit gets the "kill" EXP + whatever is left of the "damage" EXP.

Kneeder gives base 12EXP, Balmwood gives base 22EXP. Add 8 if on Normal, 5 on Hard and 0 on Lunatic. This is assuming that Heal gives 25EXP on Normal (17EXP + 8 EXP from difficulty).

Formula:

Staff EXP = Staff Base - (Lv-3)/3 + class/difficulty bonus

class/difficulty bonus: 8 on Normal, 5 on Hard, 0 on Lunatic if Priest/Cleric/Troubadour

From that equation, it looks like you only need one of either the Kneeder or Balmwood to get Lissa to LV.10, so it is entirely doable in the demo.

Which is what I'm trying to do. I'm just going to the Prologue, checking to see if either of the event tiles have a staff, and then if not, I restart. It's a lot faster than doing all of her Heal uses, and then going to Ch.1, and there not being any staves there.

How do you restart the prologue w/o exiting out of the demo entirely?

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

How do you restart the prologue w/o exiting out of the demo entirely?

L+R+Start+Select

It doesn't take off a demo use, and all I need to do to get back is mash A and Start. With stopping a little bit to make the asset Luck and the flaw Defense.

Edited by Konnor97

Okay, I'll try working at it for a bit.

DON'T DO THE RESTART METHOD! IT ACTUALLY DOES COST A DEMO USE! I found this out the very hard way. Well guys, have fun messing around with the demo until Awakening.

Edited by Konnor97

DON'T DO THE RESTART METHOD! IT ACTUALLY DOES COST A DEMO USE! I found this out the very hard way.

yeah p much.

You'll have to beat the demo over or get a game over and then start again.

-def MU for lyfe

DON'T DO THE RESTART METHOD! IT ACTUALLY DOES COST A DEMO USE! I found this out the very hard way.

So I guess the only way is to complete the entire demo each time? Because I know for a fact that that restarts it, and doesn't cost a use.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Diortem