Decisions, Decisions

Onestep

156 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play the game?

• I'm buying the game cartridge.
    • I'm buying the eshop download.
    • I'm buying the bundle, with the preinstalled game.
    • I'm buying the bundle and the cartridge.
    • I'm buying the eshop download and the cartridge.
    • I'm buying the bundle, the cartridge and the eshop download. Why yes, I do have too much disposable income.

Bundle and cartridge.

I'll use the preinstalled version as extra save slots.

The fact that it isn't a XL doesn't bother me. I don't have a 3DS yet and this just gives me an excuse to get a future 3DS XL bundle (I'm hoping there is a SSB4 bundle).

Edited by Kilo Juliett

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bundle. I've wanted that FE 3DS since it came out in Japan and since I don't have a 3DS, it is perfect. No real desire to purchase a cart, I'm good with digital distribution, it is the future.

I don't have any interest in having an XL either. While a 90% larger screen is tempting, I prefer a tighter pixel density and smaller form factor.

Bundle and cartridge. I already own a 3ds (booo) and am buying the bundle for my boyfriend. I can't justify dropping the money on two bundles right now when I have a working 3ds already, but I probably will buy an eshop download sometime in the nearish future and a cartridge for the bf. Which, owning multiple copies of games isn't anything new to me. Between the two of us we own four copies of TES: Oblivion. And so many duplicates of other rpgs.

Would buy the bundle if I could, but being a poor college student makes that difficult. Gonna pick up the cartridge though I was debating on getting the eShop version instead.

Cartridge pls. |:

The only way I'd ever get a downloaded copy from the eShop is if I can't find the game in stores ( game stores in my city... are awful ._____. shh. I know I should have pre-ordered the game, don't judge me. )

I don't understand the fascination with the cartridge. I'm only getting a cartridge for this game because I want the pre-order bonus. I usually prefer having the electronic copy because it means I don't have to fool around with carrying multiple carts on the go, nor will those ever get accidentally ejected while the 3DS is in suspend mode, which has happened once or twice with my cartridge games.

I've already pre - ordered the game (payed it all off the same day), but I plan to get the bundle as well as a late birthday gift. I know my sister won't be eager to share her 3DS and play time with me. Also, I don't want her screwing around with my save file just to spite me.

I'm deciding whether to go digital or cartridge. I would like to get a physical copy but I'm hoping that our local gamestores would have enough copies for the demand in our country. Luckily my brother work near a mall so I could as him to buy it for me. :)

I'll get the cartridge, and then the bundle when I have enough.

I live somewhere where the bundle should stay on the shelves for a while (a.k.a. a pretty small town but still enough people to warrant a Supercenter Plaza with a Gamestop), so I have some time to scrounge up $200.

Because that 3DS is too awesome-lookin' for me to not pass up.

Edited by DrPikachu

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting both, and letting my brother use the cartage. Preferable to both of us I'd like to transfer the e-copy to his 3ds from my bundle, but from what I understand, I'm not able to do that unless it gets rid of everything already on his 3ds. =/ (Anyone here able to confirm that?)

What it does is merge the two accounts together.

Or using the nintedo quote

For the most part, information on the target system (system being transferred to) will be overwritten by the information on the source system (system being transferred from). See below for specific details, or click here for more information:

• All content downloaded via the eShop on both systems (DSiWare, Ambassador games and status, 3DS Downloadable software, etc) will be combined together onto the target system.
    • After the transfer is complete, titles will be available to re-download from the Nintendo eShop.
    • Any game data that is duplicated on both systems is overwritten by the data on the source system.

[*]The eShop balance from both systems is combined together. (Total amount cannot exceed $200 or the transfer will be canceled.)[*]Data associated with any pre-installed software or applications (Face Raiders, Streetpass Mii Plaza, etc). Only the data associated with the source system is retained.[*]Photos, Videos, and Sound files

• Any photo and sound files that exist on the target system's internal memory will be overwritten. However, photo and sound files saved to the target system's SD Card are still retained.

[*]System Settings from the source system (Parental Controls, Internet settings, etc)[*]Save data associated to DSiWare and Nintendo 3DS Downloads[*]The WFC ID associated to DS online games.

EDIT: So to do what you want, you'll have to:

System transfer his 3DS to your bundle. Bundle will have all his details, and Awakening digitally will now be associated with his account

Wait a week. The system transfer thing can only be used once a week.

System transfer the bundle to his 3DS. He'll have everything he did before, as well as Awakening, and you'llk have a fresh bundle 3DS with nothing installed

Edited by Wheels

Technically I'm not buying the cartridge since it's sort of a late Christmas gift (there wasn't anything else I wanted at the time) but my impatience will probably get the best of me so I may get the download too. I can't justify getting the bundle when I already have both the 3DS and a 3DS XL.

Oh, I have clairvoyance! I just didn't want to tell you guys that the bundle would come out. You'd all have had heart attacks then. :P

Yeah... I won't judge you, since I'll be doing the same thing... just later.

I've been hyped for, like, a year, too, you know... but I have to wait another five months... 'til this school year ends...

You've been hyped for too long, you say? *sigh*

Wow, I just found out the new emblem was coming out two weeks ago (no lie, I've been busy k? xD) and they've been murder-- just gotta say that it was probably for the best or I probably wouldn't have survived for that long... can't even imagine how you guys must be feeling o.o