Howdy, folks!

Eberict

Hey folks. I'm FM, or Eberict, and like certain other people, my primary purpose in joining was for the FE:A swapnote stationery which Wheels has been generous enough to distribute. Before then, I mostly just read threads, lurking without an account and enjoying the main site's repository for knowledge. Now I've taken to making the occasional reply on the FE:A forums, which I guess includes this.

As for me, I work as a teacher, live in the Philippines, am more accustomed to colder climates, and prefer Fire Emblems have always been the ones in which you get to 'participate' as a character, whether it be Tactician or My Unit. My FE avatars are always named Magnus/マグナス. Looking forward to lurking/participating/volunteering with the rest of you through the FE13 release and afterwards. Cheers, :).

Edited by Eberict

Hello~! You're not the only one from your area~! Don't forget to read the rules and all that. :P:

Should I take that to mean you also live here? Haha, if so, we should contrive to StreetPass one day like two strangers walking past each other, definitely, :)

Read the rules before I got here, so no worries there -- just don't quiz me!