Michaiah = Joan of Arc?

Alright, alright. I was thinking yesterday, and it occurred to me.

Michiah is a LOT like Joan of Arc.

Both of them are 'nobodys', but claim to have some foresight (Joan had visions of a saint, if I recall. And Michiah

can hear Yune talking to her.

Both are loved by the people; enough to the point that they rallied their people to victory (I can't remember if the French won, but I think they did.)

They both even (against all odds) became a general of the army they were commanding, and led to an unlikely victory (Joan of Arc against the British, and Michiah managed to free Daein from Bengion.).

I'm sure their are other little smiliarties, but I'm to lazy to try to pick them out.

I had thought of something like this in the past as well.

By the way, the French did win, but Joan was captured before they did, tried for heresy and burnt.

I thought so. I couldn't remember, we talked about the 100 year war last year, but only breifly. And we only watched a video on Joan of Arc.

but did joan of arc lead an army to defeat a

goddess

?

Do I care enough to even use her past Part 3? No. No I do not. I hate bishops in this game, and, really, that's all she was for me.

Besides, you know it was Ike who was actually leading. Michaiah had the honor of not being killed while tagging along.

Who is this Joan of Arc person of which you speak?

youve never heard of Joan of Arc?

i forgot what she did, but she something amazing. and i feel like i should know this, but i dont...