Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

I feel like people mostly only want an Obviam or Psych lynch "because they're being inactive," IF ANYTHING Psych is much worse than Obviam because he doesn't even have a vote. The only issue with Obviam is he hasn't really shared pinions on any other lynch candidates besides Elie.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, frankly, I didn't think that Shinori was the other mason. I was right as Bizz claimed soon after Prims died.

And I didn't read the full D1 on N1, it was later for me, and I had been busy that day anyways, I just looked for someone I thought would be a good inspect.

Also, frankly, I didn't think that Shinori was the other mason. I was right as Bizz claimed soon after Prims died.

And I didn't read the full D1 on N1, it was later for me, and I had been busy that day anyways, I just looked for someone I thought would be a good inspect.

So you took a MASSIVE gamble and said "Nah I don't believe the mason claims at all."

Then just on a whim decided to inspect me because of that? Even though as a cop it could have been the biggest waste of a night you could have possibly had?

well shinori, there's also a tracker claim out in the open and I'm also out in the open AND I still have Prims behind me to boot

well shinori, there's also a tracker claim out in the open and I'm also out in the open AND I still have Prims behind me to boot

Tracker has to hit the right target and still doesn't guarantee scum caught anyway.

You are a cleared townie, mostly...

I'm effectively a cleared townie if he's town.

I might be overreacting, but gnklbame baeng;vermglkaehm db.f

Shinori, I'm Alignment Cop.

And like Bizz said, you're not the only townie in the open. There's a cop claim, a tracker claim, and a pretty much confirmed mason claim.

Scum doesn't know what you are. Scum can go on a whim and kill a mason, a tracker, or a cop. Or they might even target someone unusual. Who knows? We have no way of telling for certain who dies.

I'm annoyed cause logically speaking, there's mason, there's tracker which really doesn't do much, and then there's me cleared by a cop and a role that scum most likely doesn't know.

But however they know I'm not tracker cop or mason, and they know BBM targeted himself by whatever means. (Watcher is popping into my head at the moment IDK)

Logically speaking I'm the most probable target for them to kill, because I'm unknown and cleared to be town.

Levity:

I love you. For the sake of the game. It had better not be one of us that die. Do not forget me if I fall! It shall not be the last of me. Even if I fall I shall become stronger than you could ever imagine.

Lol star wars quotes.

Watch:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1462d819bf2066eef4fd154fc0d34fed/tumblr_mgpmf0OLB61qdr96qo1_500.png

Minus 3.

Bizz, its likely just the (from what I've seen) uncharacteristic aggressiveness. I don't have any reason to even make a case on you.

I'd still like to lynch Obviam or Psych, but I'd be fine with an Elie lynch if you could show me a little more on WHY.

Signups:

1.Manix - ???????????

2. Kiryn - FOOL

3.Bizz - Mason

4.Rein/13 - Cop

5.BBM - Can target self?

6.Elie - ????????????????

7.Shinori - FUCK YOU IM TOWN.

8.Othin - Tracker

9.Psych - ?????????????????

10.Aleph - ?????????????????

11.Prims - MASON

12.Rapier - ?????????????????????

13.Mancer - ???????????????????????

14. SNIKE LOL - HIDDEN FOOL HELPER. Hey that seems just like snike.