English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

Ahem... said Canadian who got it early... I did get some supports posted though.

I'm trying to actually take time to beat the game this weekend, along with fixing up the DLC thread to add more claims, moving the Champions of Yore 1 Script to the Wiki instead of the post, and getting some of the last few conversations from the DLC as well.

Once that's done, I could post of a list of supports I have access to if anyone wants one specifically, although I'd rather avoid working on something that's been claimed, so I'll finish my list of supports first.

Well, I give you great thanks for that then. It sounds like you've been working hard.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom X Frederick! Again, will update as I get the convos.

[spoiler=Chrom X Frederick][spoiler=C support]

Frederick

I've completed my patrol of the encampment, milord. All appears to be in order. I found no sign of the enemy nearby. I believe we are safe here for the night.

Chrom

Good to hear. Thank you, Frederick.

Frederick

While on my rounds, I took it upon myself to inspect our weaponry as well. I've placed any items that showed exceptional wear outside your pavilion. Be your choice to sell or repair them, sire. I recommend swift action.

Chrom

...Oh. Well, you HAVE been busy... Your work ethic always impresses, Frederick. I almost feel lazy by comparison.

Frederick

Nonsense. I've done nothing more than my duty as a knight of Ylisse. Oh, and beg pardon, milord, but I noticed you often cause a ruckus when training. With that in mind, I reinforced the tents near any open areas you're like to use.

Chrom

Er, yes, I see. Sorry for the trouble.

Frederick

No trouble at all, milord. Happy to help. ...Also, with the nights growing colder, I procured blankets from a nearby village. I've readied a variety of colors so you might pick that which best suits you. If I may be so bold, sire, peach would seem to best flatter your complexion. But perhaps blue. Just to be safe? Yes, that's best. Blue it is! Here you are, milord. And two sets of spares, just in case.

Chrom

Frederick, do you never tire?

Frederick

Of course not, milord. I am here to serve. Ah, and one final thing: I've taken measures to raise troop numbers and morale. I had an artisan create posters emblazoned with your noble image. It's milord in a bold pose-naked, save a scale in one hand and a sword in the other. And at your feet, I scrawled our new recruiting motto: "Chrom Wants You!" I had them pinned inside each and every tent. Surely the troops will be thrilled to rally behind their common leader, milord.

Chrom

...Wait. You did what?! In whose... You hung this pict... In EVERYONE'S tent?!

Frederick

No need for thanks, milord. Merely doing my duty. And that concludes my report. Rest well, sire!

Chrom

F-Frederick! Wait! We really need to... talk. ...Oh, gods. I've got to tear those posters down before anyone sees them!

...Snrk.

Oh gods. I couldn't stop laughing.

I have Lissa X Chrom for you all~ Now complete.

[spoiler=Lissa X Chrom][spoiler=C support]

Lissa

*Siiiiiiiiigh*

Chrom

Well, that was a big one.

Lissa

Oh! Chrom!

Chrom

Something on your mind? Or are you just sighing for the sheer joy of it?

Lissa

Well, it's just... Do I... Do I seem like a princess to you?

Chrom

Er, how's that?

Lissa

I'm asking if I seem like a princess!

Chrom

If you aren't, you owe us some rent for your room in the castle.

Lissa

Oh, hardy har! That's not what I mean and you know it. I'm asking if you think I live up to my station.

Chrom

What brought this on?

Lissa

When I compare myself to you and Emmeryn, I... I feel like dead weight.

Chrom

What a stupid thing to say.

Lissa

Hey!

Chrom

Well? It's the truth.You're fine just how you are, Lissa. Give yourself a little credit. I'll see you later.

Lissa

What? Hey! Don't give me a lazy answer and then run away! I hope you trip and break your nose, jerkface! ...Okay, that last bit may not have been the most princess-like.

[spoiler=B support]Lissa

All right. The coast is clear.

Chrom

Lissa?

Lissa

Ack! B-brother! Hey there! How are...things...with the war?

Chrom

Where are you going?

Lissa

Oh, the weather's just SO lovely, so I thought I'd take a little stroll and-

Chrom

It's raining.

Lissa

IS IT? Oh, fiddle dee dee! It was sunny just a moment-

Chrom

It's been raining for three days.

Lissa

Urk...

Chrom

All right, fess up: Where do you keep running off to lately?

Lissa

Me? Run off? Ha ha! You're crazy, Chrom. Stop being crazy.

Chrom

[Avatar] has also been asking about you. ...About how you knew so much regarding the enemy's formation in that last battle. Please don't tell me you've been scouting all by yourself, Lissa.

Lissa

...So it's be okay if I didn't tell you?

Chrom

You fool! What would you have done if they'd caught you?!

Lissa

I... I didn't... I don't know! I just knew I had to do something to help! It's my duty as princess to fight and-

Chrom

And what?! To become a high-ranking hostage?! To be tortured for information?! And gods, are you REALLY still on about this princess stuff?!

Lissa

You wouldn't understand! You don't know what it's like to be your and Emmeryn's little sister!

Chrom

...Look. If you want a mission so badly, I'll give you one: Go ask everyone in camp how you can be a better princess.

Lissa

What?

Chrom

It doesn't have to be today, but do it. ...And yes, that's an order.

Lissa

Oh, for the... All right. Fine...

[spoiler=A support]

Chrom

How goes the mission I gave you, Lissa?

Lissa

It's over. I talked to everyone. I asked them all how I could be a better princess, just like you asked.

Chrom

And what did they say?

Lissa

A dozen different things! Some guy said I should be more calm and stop throwing tantrums. Another person said I should stop being so picky about what I eat, which was weird. Oh, and a certain someone told me to stick my pinky out when I drink tea! Ugh!

Chrom

And the most common response?

Lissa

What do you mean?

Chrom

Surely some people had the same advice, right? What did you hear the most?

Lissa

Um... Well, there were a whole lot of people who said "nothing."

Chrom

So there you have it.

Lissa

There I have what?

Chrom

I told you you're fine just as you are, didn't I? And the people agree!

Lissa

Yeah, but... I still don't feel like I'm contributing anything.

Chrom

When you approached people, how did they react? And I mean before you said anything. I'd bet good coin they all smiled at you. ...Right?

Lissa

What? No, they... Hmm... Yeah, I guess they did.

Chrom

You make people happy, Lissa. You motivate and inspire them just by your presence. I might instill confidence, but I don't make them happy. And neither would Emmeryn.

Lissa

You think so?

Chrom

I KNOW so. And believe me, that talent is more useful than you'd think. Everyone else knows it, too. That's why they told you not to change a thing. So if you won't trust my opinion, how about theirs? You're their princess, after all.

Lissa

N-no, I trust them. I do, but...

Chrom

Then stop worrying! You're going to be a princess all your life. That's plenty of time to figure it out. Just be yourself and the rest will come naturally.

Lissa

...Huh. That actually makes sense. Thanks, Chrom.

Edited by Tarquin

I have Lissa X Chrom for you all~ Standard update disclaimer. (Building Lissa's supports as a cleric is not fun...)

Adding now.

Sticking Chrom with Lissa by double is easy enough, Lissa just won't be gaining any exp.

Trying to get Lissa and Maribelle is probably the slowest support ever if they're not promoted. Had me make them rescue each other constantly - which is why Maribelle is the highest leveled character I have.

EDIT: Beat the game! Now moving on to typing out one support, then working on the DLC thread.

1st up : Stahl x Kellam!

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam][spoiler=Stahl x Kellam C]Kellam

Er, Stahl?

Stahl

WAH! Gracious me, Kellam! How long have you been lurking there?

Kellam

Oh, I don't know, 20 minutes? They said you were looking for me, and-

Stahl

20 minutes?! Good heavens, Kellam. Next time, clear your throat or something. Anyways, yes. I have a question for you.

Kellam

Sure. How can I help?

Stahl

I'm just wondering… How do you feel when you're engaged with a foe?

Kellam

When I'm engaged with a foe? Well, pretty normal, I guess… Why do you ask?

Stahl

Hmm… You see, the thing is – in battle, I often feel unsettled and nervous. I worry that I may be letting my colleagues down out in the field. You, on the other hand, always appear perfectly unflappable in combat.

Kellam

I may LOOK unflappable, but inside I'm really quite nervous… Even scared sometimes. Why, I remember this one time-

Stahl

Lies! I don't believe that for a second. Whenever I look at you, you're poised, calm and in total control.

Kellam

…Wait. You SEE me? On the battlefield? No one EVER notices me out there. I tend to blend in you see…

Stahl

Yes, yes, we all know about your little issue. But what I want to discuss-

Kellam

Gosh, though. If I'm not invisible, I'd better be more careful out there! This has been a big help, talking to you. Thanks so much!

Stahl

Oh, you're perfectly wel- Hey, wait a second! I was the one looking for help here! Huh? Where'd he go? Well, all right, then. If that oaf can be cool and collected, I can be too! I'll just have to work twice as hard at it.

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam B]Kellam

Hey, Stahl?

Stahl

Ah, there you are, Kellam! I was searching high and low for you.

Kellam

Yeah, sometimes the sun glints off my armour and makes me hard to spot. And sometimes people just don't look hard enough.

Stahl

Listen, do you remember our discussion from the other day?

Kellam

About how I feel on the battlefield?

Stahl

Right! I said you were unflappable and you said it wasn't true and so on and so forth.

Kellam

Right. But you see-

Stahl

Well, the thing is, I don't think I quite got my point across. I'm not just nervous out there, Kellam. I'm actually rather terrified! I even carry an extra fauld just in case- Well, just in case.

Kellam

Yes, but you see-

Stahl

But I have a plan! I'm going to study your behaviour and become just like you! I must know everything – your preparation, your training, AND your daily routine.

Kellam

Bu, how will you-

Stahl

By watching and observing! By engaging you in the most meticulous study one man has ever done to another!

Kellam

Er, that might be a bit of a problem.

Stahl

Dastard! Would you prefer I quake in terror on the battlefield?

Kellam

Well, no. But if you want to watch me, you have to be able to SEE me. And most people have a hard time doing that.

Stahl

Hmm…

Kellam

Maybe you should follow someone else around. Frederick is pretty brave.

Stahl

No, It must be you, and no other! And if you're that hard to spot, I'll just have to practice finding you!

Kellam

I don't understand why it has to be me, Stahl.

Stahl

Because we are the same, you and I! Meek and unassertive, yet clever! Why, if not for my devilish good looks, we could be brothers!

Kellam

Um, okay?

Stahl

Of all the Shepherds, you are the most suitable model for me to follow. So, Kellam! Prepare to be watched!

Kellam

I have a bad feeling about this…

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam A]Stahl

Ahoy, Kellam!

Kellam

Oh, you saw me first! That's a change.

Stahl

Ha ha! I have been practicing, my good man! I've honed my powers of observation to a razor-like sharpness! I can now find you from a distance of five armlengths away.

Kellam

Gosh, you were serious, weren't you? About trying to learn from me?

Stahl

Of course I was serious. And what's more, I believe I have met with success! I have seen, for example, that you laugh and cry, just like everyone else. But it's very subtle- you don't wear emotions on that enormous metal sleeve.

Kellam

Well, I AM human, you know?

Stahl

And what's more, I noticed that you act quite differently on the battle field. I see now your tension and nervousness, and that is a great relief to me!

Kellam

…Relief?

Stahl

Relief that I'm not the only one who feels so when faced with certain death!

Kellam

But, I told you that in the very begin-

Stahl

Now, here's the REAL difference between me and you… You accept your fear, and yet you are its master! Like a dog in the hunt, you unleash it to bring forth terrible, slathering death!

Kellam

I don't… understand what you're saying.

Stahl

Well, thanks to your example, I'm now more confident than ever. You've been a great help, Kellam. I hope I haven't been too much of a nuisance! Ha ha!

Kellam

Er, no. On the contrary… I feel better about myself now.

Stahl

Oh?

Kellam

You're just about the first person who's taken any notice of me. .. .Or cared. Frankly it's been a real shot in the arm.

Stahl

Oh! Well then, how delightful!

Edited by pichupal

Updated Chrom X Frederick with B support.

Question for pichupal: should we be making a new post every time we update? Seems like it'll get crowded here pretty fast. ...I guess this is why you originally wanted us to post all supports at once, huh?

Question for pichupal: should we be making a new post every time we update? Seems like it'll get crowded here pretty fast. ...I guess this is why you originally wanted us to post all supports at once, huh?

It is part of the reason why I preferred getting the full support, but the main reason was just to make sure the individual conversations weren't scattered between posts.

On that note, a special treat since I got distracted from the DLC thread...

It's Avatar(M) x Flavia!

[spoiler=Avatar(M) x Flavia][spoiler=Avatar(M) x Flavia C]Flavia

Ah, Robin, isn't it? I want a word with you.

Oh, Khan Flavia. What can I do for you?

Flavia

I just wanted to say that I am very much an admirer of yours. You are quick witted, bold and decisive... Everything a superior tactician should be.

I'm honored by the compliment, but I only -

Flavia

Please dispense with the humility. I find it terribly dull and, in your case, ill fitting. You are a great talent, and it's only through your efforts that I still draw breath.

It was nothing. Truly.

Flavia

Let me speak plainly: the post of chief tactician in the kingdom of Regna Ferox is currently vacant. I want you to fill it.

Khan Flavia?

Flavia

Of course, I am talking about after the war. You must see Chrom through to victory.

Milady, I... I don't know what to say. Might I have some time to think on it?

Flavia

Yes, of course. You mull it over, then return to me when you are ready to accept.

[spoiler=Avatar(M) x Flavia B]Avatar(M)

Hmmm... But then, if they hit us here, our flank would be exposed. Unless...

Flavia

Robin, is that you?

Oh, Khan Flavia.

Flavia

What are you doing out here? Everyone else is resting. Ah, yes, yes, yes.

Er, yes what?

Flavia

Not only are you skilled, smart, and brave, but also hardworking and diligent! We simply MUST have you.

I'm sorry?

Flavia

Come, come, Robin. Have you forgotten our talk?

Is this about the tactician position?

Flavia

I don't mind waiting until after the war, but I'm anxious to know your intentions.

I'm honored by the offer, but I just don't have time to consider the proposal.

Flavia

Too busy serving Chrom, I suppose.

He's placed a great deal of trust in me, and I couldn't bear to let him down.

Flavia

I'm going to have my work cut out prying the two of you apart! I can see how strong the bonds are between you - such deep trust is rare. But you must think about your future. This war will end one day... And when it does, you need to decide what's best for you. ...Not Chrom.

Er, I suppose so...

[spoiler=Avatar(M) x Flavia A]Flavia

Ricky, may I have a word?

Ah, Khan Flavia. Is this about the tactician position? As I explained before, I don't have much time to think about it, what with -

Flavia

No, it's not that. Actually I've been doing some thinking of my own...

Oh?

Flavia

As a tactician, your judgement is supreme. Frankly, I've never seen your equal. But I have never seen your equal. But I have started to notice that perhaps your powers are not... all of your own. What I mean is, you seem only able to do what you do when you fight with Chrom.

Huh?

Flavia

I've been watching the two of you very closely these past few weeks. The bonds of trust are so strong between you - it's as if you feed off each other. ...It's quite remarkable.

It is true that when we fight together, I feel more confident and clearheaded.

Flavia

You never had any intention of accepting my offer to join Ferox, did you?

It's not that at all! I swear I was going to give it serious consideration! It's just-

Flavia

Oh, it's all right. I don't mind, truly. In any case, I've decided to stop pestering you about the position. After all, we're due for a long run of peace, wouldn't you say? Perhaps my kingdom won't even NEED a tactician! Ha!

Heh, I pray that day comes...

[spoiler=Avatar(M) x Flavia S]Avatar(M)

Khan Flavia?

Flavia

What is it?

I wanted to talk about the position, as Ferox's tactician...

Flavia

Oh? I thought we decided that we won't be needing your services.

Well, it's just that... it's true what you said, about how Chrom and I work together. And that made me realize I need to give myself a new challenge.

Flavia

How do you mean?

If I stay with Chrom, I'll never learn how to be a tactician in my own right. So I think that when this war is over, I'm going to strike out on my own. If I don't do it then, I never will.

Flavia

So you will consider my offer?

If it is still avaliable, yes.

Flavia

Khan Flavia? Did you hear me? I said that-

Flavia

I'm most grateful, but I must confess... I have not been completely honest with you.

What do you mean?

Flavia

At first, I did want you to come to Regna Ferox as my tactician. But then, almost without knowing it, I found myself wanting you for different reasons. In short, I wanted you as my... companion.

Wh-what are you saying?

Flavia

It shames me to admit it, and I'm sorry for misleading you... Of course, I will understand if you want nothing to do with me...

Heh, you won't get rid of me that easy...

Flavia

Hmm?

You promised me a job, Flavia.

Flavia

Are you mocking my affections? ... I've killed men for far less, tactician.

I wish to serve you for the rest of my life - as tactician AND husband!

Flavia

You... I... Are you certain about this, Robin?

Robin

I have never been more certain about anything in my life.

Flavia

Oh, this is wonderful, Ricky! The whole kingdom will rejoice! And I, most of all!

Robin

Heh, I think you mean "we" most of all. Today I'm the luckiest man in all the realm.

Flavia

Right! Then let's hurry up and get this blasted war over with already, eh?

In the name of Regna Ferox, I'll tear the whole world down if you but ask it of me. That's a khan's promise.

Credit to shadowofchaos for the picture...

flavia.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/iir1a9h0epvbpgl/flavia%20confession.mp3

Edited by pichupal

Oh, that reminds me, I have Nah's voiced confession. Clip is from someone on GFaqs, image is her confession scene from Knights of Iris

Maybe it's just me, but that voice seems really off from the picture. Like, as off as Sully's. And kinda off from the supports.

That's also... Not how I imagined her to sound. Not bad, but radically different.

[spoiler=MaleAvatarxCordelia]

[spoiler=C]Avatar: Ow! I used the last of the salve yesterday, but this cut still stings... What to do, what to do...

Cordelia: You're not out of salve. I restocked your medical supplies this morning.

Avatar: You did? Ah, that's great. Thank you, Cordelia. You never miss a detail, do you?

Cordelia: I just like to stay on top of things. By taking stock of everyone's equipment, I know when anything needs replacing.

Avatar: Wait, you keep track of EVERYONE'S equipment?! ...All in your head?

Cordelia: Of course. Imagine the chaos if our potions and equipment ran out at the same time.

Avatar: ...Gods. I can certainly see why everyone calls you a genius.

Cordelia: Do not call me that!

Avatar: Oh, I'm sorry... I meant no offense.

Cordelia: ...No, of course you didn't. Please forgive me. It's just that...my superiors called me that from the moment I joined the knights. It was so very hard sometimes... Little Lady genius, they called me. They teased and taunted me...

Cordelia: They mocked me, too... My appearance, and my javelin technique...

Avatar: Gracious! I had no idea members of the pegasus knights could be so spiteful... I assure you, when I called you a genius, I meant it only as a compliment.

Cordelia: I know. I'm just overly sensitive, that's all.

Avatar: Well, if you ever need to talk, just let me know.

Cordelia: Well, since you offered... What do you think of this javelin? I'm not sure about the balance, myself.

Avatar: Er, I meant if you ever need to talk about... Never mind.

[spoiler=B]Cordelia: Avatar! Look, I crafted a new javelin based on your feedback.

Cordelia: Er, yes?

Avatar: As in, you forged it yourself? You didn't assemble it...from a kit, or something?

Cordelia: No... I cut a sapling, fashioned a grip, and hammered the point in the forge. I suppose I could have waited around for the javelin fairy, but she's so unpredictable. here, look. See the pattern on the shaft? It's my own design. ...Well? What do you think?

Avatar: I think that I wasn't expecting you to go and fashion a whole javelin from scratch! You really ARE a genius!

Cordelia: I beg your pardon?

Avatar: Oh, I... Sorry. I know you're sensitive about that word. I take it back. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help. If there's anything else I can do...

Cordelia: Heh, Avatar, you are far too kind! Why, if I... N-no, wait. We can't be doing this. People will get the wrong idea!

Avatar: Doing what? What wrong idea?

Cordelia: If you're so kind to me all the time, people will start to think...we're friends.

Avatar: ...Oh. I thought you were going to say something else... Er, but why would that be so bad? We are friends...aren't we?

Cordelia: D-do you think so?! Truly?

Cordelia: Oh, I'm sorry. I guess... I guess I grew accustomed to not having any. I was the youngest recruit in the pegasus knights. All of my comrades were veterans. There was no one whom I could truly call my "friend."

Cordelia: Oh, well as I said, I grew accustomed to it. Besides, I did have my pegasus to talk to. Even if the chats were a bit one sided...

Avatar: Heh, I guess they would be...

[spoiler=A]Cordelia: Avatar! Guess what? I showed my new javelin to everyone in camp. They were all so complimentary! Thank you again for the help.

Avatar: Don't thank me! You're the one who went out and learned smithery. I'm just glad it all worked out. If only those pegasus knights could see you now!

Cordelia: Heh, perhaps they are looking on from the afterlife.

Cordelia: Yes, if you believe in such things. ...You do know the story, don't you? How my fellow knights gave their lives so I could escape and warn your party?

Avatar: Gracious, no! I mean, I knew that some of them... I just... I didn't think those were the same knights who... I'm sorry. I didn't fully understand until this moment.

Cordelia: That's all right. I suppose how I put things is partly to blame.

Avatar: So despite all the teasing, they loved you enough in the end to die for you?

Cordelia: I was surprised, too! It turns out they'd pretty much decided I was the future. The insults and so forth were just the usual hazing of a new recruit. *Sniff* My only regret is... I wish we'd had more time to...get to know each other. I only learned...how much they loved me...in those last, awful moments...

Cordelia: *Sniff* R-right, then. Enough self-pity. I don't want to try your patience. ...But I must say, it does feel good to get this off my chest.

Avatar: I understand now why you don't like to be called a genius.

Cordelia: You do?

Avatar: Remember how upset you got the first time I called you that? I thought it reminded you of a sarcastic insult, but in fact it was the opposite. When your comrades sacrificed themselves for you, you realized that they meant it.

Cordelia: You're rather clever yourself, working all that out on your own.

Avatar: Not clever, no. Just blessed with the kind of insight close friends share. Because I AM a close friend now, and I'll always be here for you.

Cordelia: *Sniff* Oh, Avatar...Th-thank you.

[spoiler=S]Avatar: Cordelia, what are you doing?

Cordelia: I'm going to see how far I can throw my homemade javelin!

Avatar: From the top of this cliff?! You'll never see it again!

Cordelia: That's the idea. Seeing it only reminds me of my fallen comrades. If I'm ever going to be the knight they hoped I'd be, I have to let go of the past.

Avatar: ...I daresay you're right.

Cordelia: So, here goes. ONE! TWO! THREEEEEEEEE!

Avatar: Woah, what a throw! That javelin sailed like the wind! You really are a geniu- Er, you are skilled at many things.

Cordelia: Oh, it's all right. I'm not going to get upset about that word anymore. And I promise not to collapse weeping into your arms ever again!

Avatar: Oh, er... Right. Ha ha! I'd forgotten about that...

Cordelia: Avatar, are you blushing? Don't tell me you've fallen for me!

Cordelia: Hee hee, just a joke.

Avatar: I know, but... Um... You were right.

Cordelia: ...Ah, I get it! Trying to get me back? Ha ha. Good one, MU!

Avatar: No...I'm not joking. In fact I've never been more serious. And to prove it...here.

Cordelia: Oh, heavens. It's... It's a ring.

Avatar: Will you marry me, Cordelia?

Cordelia: Why, Avatar... The thing is... Yes! Oh yes, with all that I am! I accept with all my heart!

Avatar: Truly?! Th-that's wonderful! Oh, Cordelia, you've made me so happy!

Cordelia: Not half as happy as you've made me!

Cordelia: Thank you. I thought nothing could warm my heart again. I shall love you above all others, for the rest of my days.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

^ Good support so far. Can't wait to see what that S Support yields. Cordelia X MU is probably my OTP at the moment. Haha

BTW, Chrom x Gaius is no longer about going to the red light district/strip club. And Gaius calls Chrom "Blue". Maribelle is "Twinkles" or something. I can't remember.

Aw, WHAT?! That's practically half the reason I laid claim to that support! Oh well, I'm sure it'll still be funny in some aspect.

Also, someone posted a Screencap on Facebook of Tharja X Gaius.

62971_327932617316657_780808660_n.jpg

Gaius is a bona fide player, it seems. XD

Edited by Karaszure

No, no, no...

Three isn't nearly enough.

But no matter. I'll have six. Three in the cartridge, three from the download...

And I could always back the data up on the computer and start more files...

Three... Isn't... Enough... :(

Why did IS have to make such a good game? It's just too good.

Sticking Chrom with Lissa by double is easy enough, Lissa just won't be gaining any exp.

Trying to get Lissa and Maribelle is probably the slowest support ever if they're not promoted. Had me make them rescue each other constantly - which is why Maribelle is the highest leveled character I have.

True enough, but I was also aiming to have her gain a few levels (and also I needed a healer about for the first few maps until Maribelle arrived). In any case, she's changed classes now, so the rest of her supports ought to be simple. (XD Maribelle's not still a healer, is she?)

Speaking of, updated Lissa X Chrom with the B support. I'll have the A support up in a few hours tomorrow, after I get some sleep.

Edited by Tarquin

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam][spoiler=Stahl x Kellam C]Kellam

Er, Stahl?

Stahl

WAH! Gracious me, Kellam! How long have you been lurking there?

Kellam

Oh, I don't know, 20 minutes? They said you were looking for me, and-

Stahl

20 minutes?! Good heavens, Kellam. Next time, clear your throat or something. Anyways, yes. I have a question for you.

Kellam

Sure. How can I help?

Stahl

I'm just wondering… How do you feel when you're engaged with a foe?

Kellam

When I'm engaged with a foe? Well, pretty normal, I guess… Why do you ask?

Stahl

Hmm… You see, the thing is – in battle, I often feel unsettled and nervous. I worry that I may be letting my colleagues down out in the field. You, on the other hand, always appear perfectly unflappable in combat.

Kellam

I may LOOK unflappable, but inside I'm really quite nervous… Even scared sometimes. Why, I remember this one time-

Stahl

Lies! I don't believe that for a second. Whenever I look at you, you're poised, calm and in total control.

Kellam

…Wait. You SEE me? On the battlefield? No one EVER notices me out there. I tend to blend in you see…

Stahl

Yes, yes, we all know about your little issue. But what I want to discuss-

Kellam

Gosh, though. If I'm not invisible, I'd better be more careful out there! This has been a big help, talking to you. Thanks so much!

Stahl

Oh, you're perfectly wel- Hey, wait a second! I was the one looking for help here! Huh? Where'd he go? Well, all right, then. If that oaf can be cool and collected, I can be too! I'll just have to work twice as hard at it.

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam B]Kellam

Hey, Stahl?

Stahl

Ah, there you are, Kellam! I was searching high and low for you.

Kellam

Yeah, sometimes the sun glints off my armour and makes me hard to spot. And sometimes people just don't look hard enough.

Stahl

Listen, do you remember our discussion from the other day?

Kellam

About how I feel on the battlefield?

Stahl

Right! I said you were unflappable and you said it wasn't true and so on and so forth.

Kellam

Right. But you see-

Stahl

Well, the thing is, I don't think I quite got my point across. I'm not just nervous out there, Kellam. I'm actually rather terrified! I even carry an extra fauld just in case- Well, just in case.

Kellam

Yes, but you see-

Stahl

But I have a plan! I'm going to study your behaviour and become just like you! I must know everything – your preparation, your training, AND your daily routine.

Kellam

Bu, how will you-

Stahl

By watching and observing! By engaging you in the most meticulous study one man has ever done to another!

Kellam

Er, that might be a bit of a problem.

Stahl

Dastard! Would you prefer I quake in terror on the battlefield?

Kellam

Well, no. But if you want to watch me, you have to be able to SEE me. And most people have a hard time doing that.

Stahl

Hmm…

Kellam

Maybe you should follow someone else around. Frederick is pretty brave.

Stahl

No, It must be you, and no other! And if you're that hard to spot, I'll just have to practice finding you!

Kellam

I don't understand why it has to be me, Stahl.

Stahl

Because we are the same, you and I! Meek and unassertive, yet clever! Why, if not for my devilish good looks, we could be brothers!

Kellam

Um, okay?

Stahl

Of all the Shepherds, you are the most suitable model for me to follow. So, Kellam! Prepare to be watched!

Kellam

I have a bad feeling about this…

[spoiler=Stahl x Kellam A]Stahl

Ahoy, Kellam!

Kellam

Oh, you saw me first! That's a change.

Stahl

Ha ha! I have been practicing, my good man! I've honed my powers of observation to a razor-like sharpness! I can now find you from a distance of five armlengths away.

Kellam

Gosh, you were serious, weren't you? About trying to learn from me?

Stahl

Of course I was serious. And what's more, I believe I have met with success! I have seen, for example, that you laugh and cry, just like everyone else. But it's very subtle- you don't wear emotions on that enormous metal sleeve.

Kellam

Well, I AM human, you know?

Stahl

And what's more, I noticed that you act quite differently on the battle field. I see now your tension and nervousness, and that is a great relief to me!

Kellam

…Relief?

Stahl

Relief that I'm not the only one who feels so when faced with certain death!

Kellam

But, I told you that in the very begin-

Stahl

Now, here's the REAL difference between me and you… You accept your fear, and yet you are its master! Like a dog in the hunt, you unleash it to bring forth terrible, slathering death!

Kellam

I don't… understand what you're saying.

Stahl

Well, thanks to your example, I'm now more confident than ever. You've been a great help, Kellam. I hope I haven't been too much of a nuisance! Ha ha!

Kellam

Er, no. On the contrary… I feel better about myself now.

Stahl

Oh?

Kellam

You're just about the first person who's taken any notice of me. .. .Or cared. Frankly it's been a real shot in the arm.

Stahl

Oh! Well then, how delightful!

Aw this support is cute, they make good bros laugh.gif

Also, someone posted a Screencap on Facebook of Tharja X Gaius.

62971_327932617316657_780808660_n.jpg

Gaius is a bona fide player, it seems. XD

Gaius pls Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

No, no, no...

Three isn't nearly enough.

But no matter. I'll have six. Three in the cartridge, three from the download...

And I could always back the data up on the computer and start more files...

Three... Isn't... Enough... :(

Why did IS have to make such a good game? It's just too good.

FE13SaveAmount.png

I believe this image will show just how much I agree with you on the "not enough saves" part.

Edited by shadowofchaos

TikixAnna~

[spoiler= TikixAnna CBA]

[spoiler= C support]

Anna: Hmmmmmmm... I see...

Tiki: Hmm?

Anna: Interesting... Veeery interesting...

Tiki: Is there aught I might aid you with, my lady? You've been circling 'round my person for some time now.

Anna: Apologies, O exalted one! I'm just basking in the glow of the divine dragon's oracle.

Tiki: I am unused to such...rapt attention. You stare at me as one might an exotic creature in a menagerie.

Anna: I would call anyone who's been alive for millennia exotic! Wouldn't you?

Tiki: My life span should not preclude you from treating me as an ally or friend. For I came here in that capacity, and not as that of oracle.

Anna: Then can I get your autograph as a token of our new friendship?

Tiki: My...autograph?

Anna: Yeah, it's easy! All you have to do is write down your own name.

Tiki: I suppose I might grant such a request.

Anna: Really? Yay! Here, this should be enough to get you started. Heave...HO!

Tiki: By the gods! I've never seen such a mountain of paper! You didn't mention needing more than a single...autograph.

AnnaYeah, but I never said I didn't, either! Come on, be a sport! Pleeease?

Tiki: Well, I suppose I did give my word.

AnnaWoo! You're the best, Tiki! I have nothing but the deepest admiration for you! Pleasure doing business with ya! ...Heh heh heh.

Tiki: ...Business? Strange. The word stirs memories of a merchant I knew long ago. And yet, with uncountable years behind me, memory is oft a kind of fog through which-

Anna: Hey, come on, now! Less talking, more signing! Chop-chop!

Tiki: .....

[spoiler= B support]

Anna: Wheee-ha! Business is booming! Thank goodness for pious patrons! The question is how to keep this growth up... Methinks it's time to stoke the flames of prophet fever! Wheee hee hee hee!

Tiki: I overheard you speaking of the prophets just now. Is this the explanation for your most blissful demeanor?

Anna: T-Tiki?! Uh...no! I didn't say "prophets." I said...um..."profits"! And I'm just happy because the last few battles have gone so well! Tee hee! Hee hee! Haaaa....

Tiki: Your mirth is well founded, and yet we can ill afford complacency. This war is still far from ended. And we mustn't forget that our victories come at the cost of others' lives. Though our causes differ, they still have families, hopes, dreams, and fears.

Anna: ...Except for the Risen. Those guys are just creepy. Oh, wait! I've got a great idea!

Tiki: Speak it, then.

Anna: You should give a speech praising the virtues of peace and brotherhood! What good is a Voice if she's muted, eh? Let's put those vocal cords to use!

Tiki: I'm not so arrogant as to think it's my station to lecture others. I'm merely a woman who has lived longer than most.

Anna: Yeah, but being all super old gives you wisdom and stuff! You can do a good thing here! The audience would be moved by your words. You could remind them why they fight-to achieve lasting peace for friend AND foe.

Tiki: Perhaps there is wisdom in what you say...

Anna: Do it for their sake! Even just once!

Tiki: Your passion has convinced me. I shall attempt to gather my thoughts into words.

Anna: Perfect! I knew I could count on you! We'll call it "Talkin' with Tiki"! Attendance could be in the thousands, so we'll need a big venue... And space for a commemorative gift shop at every exit! Tee hee hee!

Tiki: Anna, I do not wish for this to become an event of such magnitude. I don't even know what I plan to say yet.

Anna: Oh, don't worry. I'll have my people whip up a script for you. Ooh! And we can have a VIP meet and greet after the speech! It'll be huge! Teeee hee hee hee hee!

Tiki: Gods give me strength...

[spoiler= A support]

Anna: Wow, nobody draws a crowd like Tiki. Talk about star power! I've known kings that would kill for that kind of adoring public! The speech was a sellout AND I unloaded my entire stock of Tiki memorabilia. Somebody pinch me! I must be dreaming!

Tiki: I volunteer for that duty.

Anna: Tiki?! Ha ha... You're as quiet and sneaky as ever! Hee hee! ...Hee? Wh-what's up with the scary face?

Tiki: Is there aught you would like to tell me, Anna?

Anna: You mean other than...um...how AWESOME you are?!

Tiki: I hear you charged admission to my speech on the unending power of good. Additionally, it seems you are hawking my signature like a common market trinket.

Anna: W-well, common market trinkets usually don't sell for 50 gold a pop! ...R-right? Look, come on! There was DEMAND, Tiki! The people just want to be a part of you! You get to spread your message, they get hope for the future, and I get a little coin! ...Er, or a lot of coin.

Tiki: If your actions were so altruistic, there was no need to hide them from me. Yet even now, I see the shame of your deeds writ large upon your face.

Anna: But wait! Wait! I didn't do it for my own personal gain, I swear!

Tiki: Such deceit only compounds your folly.

Anna: T-Tiki? Wh-why are you pulling out a Dragonstone?!

Tiki: To teach you that deceiving an oracle bears a hefty price. Now still your lying tongue and prepare to be eaten.

Anna: Aaaah, WAIT! You've got me all wrong! I, uh... I'm donating the proceeds! Yeah, that's it! To charities! Shanty Pete's Orphanage gets some, and so does, um...the Widows of Gangrel! Oh, and I'm giving a big hunk to People for the Ethical Treatment of Wyverns!

Tiki: ...You were planning to give your profits away?

Anna: Of course! What sort of greedy monster do you take me for? That's rhetorical, by the way, so don't actually answer.

Tiki: I have doubts as to this tale. Were you truly planning nothing more?

Anna: Wh-what, you mean like an unauthorized Tiki tell-all biography? Or, uh, selling locks of your hair and small bits of your clothing? Ha ha! O-of course not! Why, I'd never even consider such...things.

Tiki: ..... Very well. I shall forgive you this once. But any events in the future will be open to all regardless of status or wealth. And you will give me every coin you have so far earned in my name. I shall see if I can't return them to their former owners personally.

Anna: Oh, come on! You're killing me here!

Tiki: You are free, of course, to decline. In which case you may pursue a new career opportunity in food services.

Anna: Here! Take it! Take the money!

Tiki: I am so glad you understand.

Anna: I understand you're a job-killing socialist...

Tiki: What was that?

Anna: N-nothing! Pleasure doing business!

Tiki: You know, Anna, a saleswoman like you could achieve true greatness. You should consider that the next time avarice tempts you.

Anna: Oh, I will, Tiki! You can count on it! Wheeew! That was close! ...Now then. Time to earn back some of that sweet, sweet gold!

Edited by L95