English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

These supports all look so good! Can't wait to get the game and start transcribing!

I'd like to take on a few more supports and narrow the unclaimed list:

Just to be clear, they're all friendship supports (though I'm sure you know that already). Thanks!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah... Eliwood's Rage? Why not, you know, Hector's Rage? Eliwood never raged. Did he ever even get mad?

Well, if you count the Chapter your username shares, then I suppose he has.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, if you count the Chapter your username shares, then I suppose he has.

As hilariously ironic as this is, I've actually never played Valorous Roland. I've only played Hector's path.

I know, strange. But it's the most awesome name ever. Valorous Roland... I just love the sound of it!

The Berserker or whatever Hector had is just so generic.

As hilariously ironic as this is, I've actually never played Valorous Roland. I've only played Hector's path.

I know, strange. But it's the most awesome name ever. Valorous Roland... I just love the sound of it!

The Berserker or whatever Hector had is just so generic.

I just remembered it's kinda moot, since the event happens at the end of both. lol

Not doing this support, but I thought I'd share these lines. All from Owain x Inigo.

Shadow DRAAAAAGON!

Radiant DAAAAAAAAWN!

Shinon Strike

Eliwood's ........ RAAAAAAAAAAGE!

The Axe of Dorcas

The Laguz Leap

~~~

Inigo: Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."

Owain: Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher for it right in front of me!

Holy burn, Batman!

These supports are looking great. I can't wait to get this game so I can start transcribing mine!

Inigo: Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."

Owain: Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher for it right in front of me!

BURN!

Owain should totally have an attack where he just shouts "NINIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" at the top of his lungs.

Edited by MajorMajora

I have a slurry of supports now

[spoiler=MUxLissa]

[spoiler=C Support]Lissa: Avatar? Where aaare yooou?

Lissa: There you are! I was just... Oh! (You're sleeping... ?)

Lissa: (You must really be wiped out. Not that I blame you, getting wrapped up in all this.) (Hee hee! Looks like it's time to quiiietly... geeently... hold your nose!

Avatar: Nh... gnnkh... nnrrrgh... ! BWARGH! Wha-?! Risen! Wolves! Risen riding wolves! They're... all... Wait a moment...

Lissa: Hee hee hee hee hee! AAAAH ha ha ha ha! "BWARGH"?! Oh gods, that was HILARIOUS! Heeeee hee hee hee hee!

Avatar: Lissa, gods bless it... I was fast asleep!

Lissa: And dreaming of Risen and wolves, apparently? Tee hee hee! I'm sorry, I tried to resist-I really did. But it was just to perfect!

Avatar: Who does such things? Is that really how your parents raised you?!

Lissa: ...I...I don't know... I never really knew my parents...

Avatar: Oh... Oh, right. That was... Er...

Lissa: Oh, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean anything by it. And actually, there's something else that I should be apologizing for...

Avatar: Whatever it is, I'm sure I can forget it if you can forgive my heartless comment...

Lissa: Really? That's great! Oh, I was SO sure you were going to be SO angry... See, I was kinda doodling a pic of you in your big, new book of battle strategies... ...Aaand then I kinda spilled the ink and kinda... ruined the book, kinda... completely. Ireallyreallyreallydidn'tmeanto!

Avatar: WHAT?! But that was a rare text! I had just started to... ...Er, *ahem* I mean... It's... It's fine. Accidents... happen.

Lissa: Oooh pheeew!

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Phew! I am beat...

Lissa: All tuckered out, Avatar? How about a quick, refreshing shoulder rub?

Avatar: ...What are you plotting now?

Lissa: Oh, please. One little joke, one little time and you get all paranoid. This isn't about pranking anybody. I figure I owe you...

Lissa: Because you've taken a huge weight off my brother's shoulders, silly! You know what Chrom's like. He never asks for help, even when he needs it. But he trusts you, Avatar. Enough to rely on you. He's not the type to come out and say it, but I know he's grateful.

Lissa: I know so! Nobody knows my big brother like me.

Avatar: Well, that is nice to hear...

Lissa: So, what do you say? Free massage? Going once... Gooooooing twiiice...

Avatar: Okay, I accept! I accept! ...Thanks, Lissa.

Lissa: Okay then... Urgh! Geez, your muscles are just one big knot back here...

Avatar: ...Aaaaaah, yes, right there... Oooh, that feels amazing...

Lissa: How about...this?

Avatar: WhaAAAAGH! Cold! Cold and slimy and coooooold! AUGH! IT MOVED! WHAT DID YOU DO, LISSA? WHAT IN BLAZES WAS THAT?!

Lissa: Teee hee hee hee! Oh, relax. It's just a frog. You were so perfectly calm, tee hee. I couldn't resist! It had to be done!

Avatar: I'm pretty sure it did NOT! And weren't you just saying yesterday that frogs make you "all pukey"?

Lissa: I'm willing to put up with a lot for the sake of comedy.

Avatar: Well, that makes one of us!

[spoiler=A Support]Lissa: Hey there, Avatar.

Avatar: Get away from me, she-devil!

Lissa: Aw, don't go getting your hackles up! I'm not here to prank you.

Avatar: Ha! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...don't talk to me again.

Lissa: Hee hee! Aw, come on! ...Wait, are you really mad?

Avatar: Of course I'm mad! You dumped a toad down my collar.

Lissa: I'm pretty sure that was a frog...

Avatar: I'm pretty sure I don't care!

Lissa: Okay, okay! I'm sorry, Avatar! I'm super-duper 100 percent sorry. And I won't do it anymore, so please be my friend again. Okay?

Lissa: Terribly!

Avatar: And you SWEAR you won't do it again?

Lissa: Princess's honor!

Avatar: ...Well...all right. In that case I suppose I can forgive you... Let's just shake hands and put this silliness behind us.

Lissa: Thanks, Avatar! You're the bes... AAAAAUGH! Wh-what is that, in your hand?! Is it a sna... A sn-n-n...

Avatar: A snake? Oh, no, Lissa. I'm pretty sure this is a worm. ...Gotcha!

Lissa: Gya! I thought my heart was going to jump out of my throat! You're terrible, Avatar! AND a total hypocrite!

Avatar: Uh huh... Why don't you show me what's in YOUR hand, then.

Lissa: O-oh! What? ...This? Hee he... Why, how did this frog get here?

Avatar: ...Sorry, you were saying something about hypocrites?

Lissa: Aw, it's no fun if you see it coming!

Avatar: I'd have to be blind not to at this point.

Lissa: Oooooo! Next time I'm gonna prank you good!

Avatar: And next time I'll seriously stop talking to you.

Lissa: What?! Oh...fiiiine! Fine! I guess I'll stop. For real this time. *Sigh* Guess I still have a long way to go...

Lissa: No, to the pond! ...I've got about a dozen frogs to put back.

[spoiler=S Support]Lissa: *Sigh* I thought "dying of boredom" was just an expression...

Avatar: All those pranks, and you're still bored?

Lissa: Oh, hi, Avatar. Yeah, it's not that much fun messing with the others... Their reactions are all quiet and stale and...blaaah. I mean, they just stare, or sigh, or walk away shaking their head... Nobody else does that rubbery thing with their face that you do.

Avatar: I do a rubbery thing with my face?

Lissa: But don't worry! You're safe. A promise is a promise, after all. I'm not thrilled about it, but I don't want you to hate me. So...no more pranks.

Avatar: ..... *Sigh* All right, Lissa. I give you permission to prank me again. I won't hate you for it, I promise.

Lissa: Wait, really?!

Avatar: BUT! On one condition... You have to open this box first.

Lissa: Ha! No way, mister! I know this trick! A bunch of snakes or bugs or guts or whatever is gonna pop out!

Avatar: ...Perhaps. It's up to you. I'm not forcing you.

Lissa: Hmm... I'm scared, but... Gya, that thing with your face, I miss it SO much! Okay then. Here goes... YAAAAAH!

Lissa: A...ring? Wait, Avatar, what's going on?

Avatar: I...I love you, Lissa. I love your loyalty, I love your candor, I love your spirit... Gods bless me, I think I even love your pranks! So...what do you say? Will you be my wife?

Lissa: *Sniff*

Avatar: Are you crying?! Don't cry! I'm sorry! You can say no; it won't hurt my feelings!

Lissa: No, stupid! I'm happy! I just... I've loved you for so long!

Avatar: What?! Really? ...Since when?

Lissa: Yes, really! And since the very beginning! ...I only pranked you to get your attention. Chrom gets to be close to you all the time, when you meet, or when you talk strategy... But I didn't have anything like that...

Avatar: Lissa, you could have talked to me about anything, anytime... I can't believe I never noticed...

Lissa: Me either... But now we've got all the time in the world to spend together! Oooo! Plus I opened the box, so I get to prank you again, right?!

Avatar: ...I thought the pranks were just to get my attention. And if we're getting married, I'd say you got my attention. Sooo...

Lissa: You think I'm going to marry that face and never make it do that crazy rubbery thing?! You're nuts!

Avatar: What?! Hey! I'm not sure I... Ah, well. If that's what it takes to make you happy...then so be it. Just go easy. We won't have all the time in the world together if I die of a heart attack.

Lissa: Heh ha, okay, I promise, Avatar. Wow, what a day... You must be tired out from all the excitement! Sooo...how about a quick shoulder rub from your new wife-to-be, hmm?

(Confession Voice Clip: Oh my gosh, this ring is huge! Oh, we're gonna have such a great life together.)

[spoiler=AvatarxSay'ri][spoiler=C Support]Avatar: I have a question for you, Say'ri.

Say'ri: Then I shall strive to answer it.

Avatar: It's about your armor. I've never seen anything like it. Where did you get it?

Say'ri: This? It's a common enough sight in Chon'sin. All warriors wear a variation.

Avatar: The shape is unusual, but clever in its design. The plating looks tough as well.

Say'ri: Hardened lacquer. It keeps the armor light while providing excellent defense. It's quite rare to see heavy armor where I come from. And we wield a curved, single-edged blade in both hands, so we do not carry shields.

Avatar: That's a far cry from what I'm used to... Are there any other important differences?

Say'ri: Aye, a world's worth, sir! You'd find much of Chon'sin culture curious. Food, dress...most everything.

Avatar: I'd love to hear more sometime. ...If you don't mind, that is.

Say'ri: Of course, I would be honored. Talk of my homeland keeps it close to my heart.

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Are you free, Say'ri? I was hoping to hear more about Chon'sin culture.

Say'ri: Aye, I am always free for such a thing! Where shall I begin!

Avatar: Well, how is the food different between there and here?

Say'ri: Rice is our mainstay. 'TWas only recently that first I tasted bread or cheese.

Say'ri: Raw fish is also a Chon'sin delicacy.

Say'ri: Quite so, provided the fish is fresh. If not...well, it can be an ugly sight indeed.

Avatar: Seems our foods are as different as our weapons and armor. It must have been difficult to grow accustomed to life in the camp.

Say'ri: I find yout cuisine quite palatable, in truth. Though I do miss the tastes of home.

Avatar: I'd love to try it myself someday.

Say'ri: Aye! If ever the opportunity arises, it would be my honor to treat you.

[spoiler=A Support]Avatar: Hello, Say'ri.

Say'ri: .....

Avatar: (Did she not hear me? Or is she distracted by something?) (Oh, I say! She's painting! ...Huh, she's actually quite skilled.) Ho there, Say'ri!

Say'ri: Wha-?!

Avatar: Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you.

Say'ri: Oh, Avatar! Fie, but you gave me quite the start... I should be the one to apologize for shouting as I did. Er, I was just... That is... Please don't concern yourself with this.

Avatar: What, with the painting? Whyever not? It's breathtaking... You're really talented. There's no reason to hide it, is there?

Say'ri: I suppose not. ...And less still, if you've already seen it.

Avatar: What a lovely tree... But why are the leaves that color?

Say'ri: 'Tis a tree called the cherry. The pink you call out are its blossoms, not its leaves.

Avatar: Interesting. I've never seen one like it.

Say'ri: It's unique to Chon'sin and blooms but briefly once a year.

Avatar: I must be quite a sight.

Say'ri: It is a dearly-beloved symbol of my people. The river near my childhood home was lined with these trees. When in full bloom, 'twas a spectacle fit to steal one's breath away. I think of it often, of late...

Say'ri: Ah, apologies! I lost myself in nostalgia, it seems. I don't know what came over me.

Avatar: Not at all. I enjoy listening to your stories.

Say'ri: Saying so is the greatest reward you could offer. My thanks.

[spoiler=S Support]Say'ri: .....

Avatar: You're awfully quiet, Say'ri. Is everything all right?

Say'ri: Ah, Avatar. Apologies. My head swims with memories of Chon'sin as of late.

Avatar: It wasn't my asking questions that brought this on, was it? If so, that was certainly never my intention.

Say'ri: No, no. It's quite all right. Better than all right, in fact... Because in looking to the past, I've found my way forward...

Say'ri: I realize that I'm not sad anymore. Even far from Chon'sin, I feel as I belong here. I've found someone whose breast is home, you see, and my place is at his side.

Avatar: You...have? Er, I mean, that's...great. I'm happy...for you...

Say'ri: Ha! See how your face falls at the news... But fear not: that someone is you.

Say'ri: I'll never be far from home as long as I'm with you, Avatar. Please...stay with me.

Avatar: Oh, Say'ri! I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too!

Say'ri: I...I would be honored.

Avatar: And I'd still love to see Chon'sin once the war is over. I want to see the place that could produce someone as amazing as you.

Say'ri: Then I will show you.

Avatar: It's a promise. You can bring your new nome to your old one.

Say'ri: Perhaps under the cherry trees, we can be joined. Together, as one...

(Confession Voice Clip: To think my greatest joy should be found within this chaos. Your heart and mine shall be bound forever.)

[spoiler=AvatarxNah(Romantic)][spoiler=C Support]Nah: Ooo! Look at all those berries!

Avatar: Do you know if they're edible?

Nah: Yup, they're safe to eat! Really sweet, too!

Avatar: Mmm, we'll have to pick a few, then.

Nah: The leaves are a little bitter, but they're not half bad, either.

Nah: Oh, and if you chew on the roots enough, they make a juice that's pretty okay. Plus it keeps you from feeling hungry, so that's convenient for long marches.

Nah: I don't think I've ever seen this many berries at once, though. This is great! Woah, and there's a ton more over there!

Avatar: ...Just what sort of diet did she grow up on, anyway?

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Hey, Nah?

Nah: Hmmm?

Avatar: Earlier, it sounded like you'd eaten roots and leaves and whatnot before, yes?

Nah: On the good days, anyway. But at least it was food!

Avatar: Well, of a sort, I suppose.

Nah: Oh! You can eat the leaves of these plants growing by the road, too! See? *munch, munch, munch*

Avatar: Those are just weeds, Nah!

Nah: Yeah, but the un-poison kind! They're a lot tastier than you'd think. Wanna try a bite?

Avatar: No, I'm sure they're great. But, uh, Nah? We have food now, you know. Plenty of it tastier than weeds.

Nah: I think anything that keeps the walls of your belly from clanging together is good. Hey, look! Those fruity things over there are great, too! Once you get used to the sourness and the itchy tongue and the dizziness, anyway.

Avatar: There's got to be SOMETHING I can do for her...

[spoiler=A Support]Avatar: Do you have a minute, Nah?

Nah: Sure! Whatcha need?

Avatar: A taste tester, actually. I fixed a little something and wanted you to help me out.

Nah: Me? Oh, yay!

Avatar: Don't get too excited till you've tried it.

Nah: It looks great! Gimme! *munch, munch, munch*

Nah: What...what IS this?! I've never tasted anything so amazing! It's incredible! It's life changing! It's... It's... AAAAAAAAAA!

Avatar: Heh heh, I'm glad you like it.

Nah: Hey, so no offense, but you lost all your memories, didn't you? How do you know how to cook?

Avatar: Oh, I've just been reading up a bit. The first few attempts were ghastly, but I finally got it to taste almost normal. Anyway, I wanted you to be the first to try it.

Nah: Wow, Avatar... Thank you! It's so nice of you to think of me!

Avatar: Of course, Nah! I'm always thinking of you.

[spoiler=S Support]Avatar: I tried out a new recipe today, Nah. Want to give it a try?

Nah: You bet!

Nah: *munch, munch* ...Hey, this is great! Everything you've made has been tasty, but this may be the best dish yet!

Nah: Hey, can I ask you something? ...Why are you so nice to me?

Nah: It may not seem like it to you, but cooking like this is a really big deal to me. In the future, there was never enough to eat, you know? Just finding enough to fill your belly for a day was cause for celebration. Especially for a manakete. We need to eat way more than you to survive. So, um, yeah. Your food just makes me really...so happy.

Avatar: Nah, I don't know what to say...

Nah: And you have your own troubles to worry about with the amnesia and all, right? So why go all out of your way for me?

Avatar: Well... At first, I just wanted to introduce you to all the flavors you've been deprived. But after a while, I guess I got hooked on seeing how happy it made you...

Nah: Um, Avatar?

Nah: Would you, um... After this war is over, will you still cook for me?

Avatar: As long as you're willing to eat what I come up with, it'd be my pleasure.

Nah: Oh, Avatar! I...I love you!

Avatar: Y-you LOVE me? Why, that's... I mean, I hoped, but... Nah, if my cooking tastes good, it's only because it's filled with MY love for you!

Nah: Mmm... Your love is delicious... Hee hee!

(Confession Voice Clip: Look, it's gonna be you. Better just give up and accept it now.)

[spoiler=AvatarxSevera(Romantic)][spoiler=C Support]

Severa: Hold it right there, Avatar!

Avatar: Severa? Is something wrong?

Severa: Well, duh! Yes, something is wrong! What was that nonsense at the war council just now?!

Avatar: What, with the battle scenario simulations?

Severa: On the last one, you said we should let the enemy retreat. Are you daft?! Anyone with half a brain would know to pursue and finish off the enemy! Gawds!

Avatar: I considered pursuit, but it seemed too risky. Factoring in everyone's exhaustion from the first round, it seemed safest to stay put. Chasing a bear into its den can be asking for trouble, especially after a long fight.

Severa: Unless you actually want to SLAY the bear, in which case it's exactly what you do!

Avatar: I think it really depends on the circumstances... In that scenario, we would've been chasing them into rugged, mountainous terrain.

Severa: So?!

Avatar: So they can't travel at speed throught those mountains. It's just not possible. That leaves us plenty of time to finish them off once we're back at full strength. Besides, if a storm hit while we were marching, we'd be devastated. Mountains are fickle things. I thought it best to play it safe in that case.

Severa: ...You just think you've got ALL the answers, don't you? You sure have gotten a big head since Chrom made you our tactician...

Avatar: Hey, I hardly think that's fair...

Severa: Oh, so you DON'T think you're the smartest one here? How humble of you!

Avatar: All right, then. Let's say you were the tactician in the same situation. What would you do, Severa? How would you direct the Shepherds to pursue the enemy?

Severa: HA! Do't think you can trick me with your...trickery!

Avatar: It's not a trick. I'm honestly curious. If you have a solid plan, then great. I don't want to let them retreat any more than you do, after all. Take a while to think on it, and let me know. Right now, I need to meet with Chrom.

Severa: Oooh! The big man has a big meeting! ...Gawds, he thinks he's so clever.

[spoiler=B Support]Severa: Ha! Found you!

Avatar: Did you need something, Severa?

Severa: Don't play dumb with me. I'm here with an answer to your little question.

Avatar: Ah, how best to pursue enemies fleeing into mountainous terrain? Excellent! And what is your solution?

Severa: You let the main force rest, but send a small strike force of your best fighters. That way, you minimize risk while also having the best chance of killing the foe. What do you think about that?!

Avatar: It sounds reasonable enough... But what if their retreat was just a ruse, and they littered the mountain with traps?

Severa: H-hey! You didn't say anything about traps!

Avatar: Without knowing anything about the path ahead, sending anyone is a risk.

Severa: Yeah, and so that's why you send your best men and minimize casualties!

Severa: Not good enough?!

Avatar: Chrom and I aren't trying for fewer casualties, Severa. We're trying for none. Anytime we lose a fighter, the operation is a failure-no matter the result. Your plan is a compromise we're just not willing to take.

Severa: Oh. My. Gawds. Are you serious?! You think you can win a war with pretty ideals and zero casualties? Wake up! You think the war fairy is gonna come flying over and sprinkle victory dust everywhere? ...This isn't about the plan at all, is it? You're just making fun of ME! Well, I'm so sorry if I'm not as smart as my mother!

Avatar: Er, I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, Severa.

Severa: Well I think you're being a big, fat tactical jerk!

Avatar: ...Well, that could have gone better. But at least now I see what this is about.

[spoiler=A Support]Avatar: Oh. Hello, Severa.

Severa: ...Hey.

Avatar: I should apologize. For before, I... I shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss your plan. I know you spent time on it.

Severa: No, I'm sorry. I was immature and angry. ...I didn't mean it when I called you fat.

Avatar: heh, I admit, I did check myself on the scales afterwards.

Severa: Um, so, I thought more about the scenario, and I think I've got an answer.

Severa: What if we sent a scout group by air? Like pegasus knights or whatever. They map out the area, nail down the enemy's position, and sniff out any traps. THEN we send a ground force to take out the enemy.

Avatar: ...That is a nuanced, well-considered plan. I'm quite impressed!

Severa: Right? The aerial units just avoid archers, and the ground troops aren't going in blind. It's the perfect scheme!

Avatar: It's a B+ plan, with an A+ for effort!

Severa: ..... B PLUS?!

Avatar: It's a great idea, Severa, but the scenario we ran at that meeting lacked air support. In this hypothetical situation, there ARE no pegasus knights or...whatever to send. That's why we decided not to pursue the enemy in the first place.

Severa: Y-you can't do this! You can't keep making up new rules all the time!

Avatar: Heh, sorry, Severa. Really I am. I thought that was clear from the start.

Severa: Now I feel like a total idiot for wasting all that time thinking about it!

Avatar: Oh, I wouldn't call it a waste. Considering a problem from different angles leads to useful discoveries. In fact, your answers have given me ideas for new strategies down the line.

Severa: Yeah, my WRONG answers! Bah, I'm done talking about this!

Avatar: Hey, I'm sorry! Don't be mad, Severa! ...Come back!

[spoiler=S Support]Severa: Hey, Avatar?

Severa: ...How come you don't avoid me like everyone else does?

Avatar: Wait, do people do that to you?

Severa: Not always... But whenever I contradict someone or start to get angry, they usually stop listening. I think most people think I'm...difficult.

Avatar: Well, for what it's worth, I don't think so. You're emotional, yes, and you say what's on your mind. Forecfully, usually... But that doesn't really bother me. In fact, I find it refreshing...

Severa: Refreshing?!

Avatar: Sure! I mean, look at me. I'm pretty dull when you get right down to it. And even when you say something unkind, there's still a bit of... Hmm, how to say it... If I read between the lines of what you say, there's usually some good in there.

Severa: So...can you read between the lines of what I'm saying now?

Avatar: I'm afraid I may need a little more to go on.

Severa: Ugh, you can be SO dim sometimes!

Avatar: ...Am I missing something obvious here?

Severa: I love you, Avatar! That obvious enough for you?! You're always so caring, and it makes me feel...special, I guess. You make me happy.

Severa: L-look, I'm sorry for being so snarky and competetive all the time. But maybe in the future we can be more of a team?

Avatar: You mean a couple? I'd like that.

Severa: REALLY?! ...You would?

Avatar: ...Heh. I love you too, Severa. I love your passion and your drive. I love how you never hide what you're feeling, for better and for worse.

Severa: Well, this time I think it was definitely for the better.

Avatar: Heh, that much is obvious, even to a big, fat tactical jerk like me.

(Confession Voice Clip: I...I love you... Hey, pay attention for once! And say something sweet why don't ya!)

[spoiler=AvatarxCynthia (Romantic)][spoiler=C Support]

Avatar: The scouts picked up signs of an enemy force ahead. Could be as many as 50.

Cynthia: I'm on my way! I'll have 'em begging for mercy in no time!

Avatar: What? No, it's too dangerous to go alone. We'll wait here until support arrives.

Cynthia: A hero does not wait for backup! A hero charges into the fray alone! And now, I ride!

Avatar: Cynthia, wait! Come back! CYNTHIAAAAAAAAA!

Cynthia: Gyaaa!

Avatar: Cynthia! Are you all right?! What happened?! ...And why are you covered in mud?

Cynthia: Oh, it was awful! I headed to where they said the enemy was, but it was a SWAMP! I charged in and couldn't stop in time... Next thing I knew, I was stuck and...and... And it was not heroic in the slightest!

Cynthia: Not a one. The scouts must have been mistaken, I guess. Oh it was awful... All our soldiers who came in behind me got stuck in the mud, too. They're probably just crawling back now

Avatar: Ugh... Good thing there weren't enemies after all. We would have been like fish in a barrel, mired in that swamp.

Cynthia: The worst part is that I had a REALLY good victory line picked out for when I won! Now it's totally wasted...

Avatar: I'm not sure that's the WORST part...

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Hey, Cynthia?

Cynthia: .....

Avatar: Is everything all right? I can practically see the dark clound hanging over your head. Are you still upset over the whole charging-in-alone-oh-wait-it's-a-swamp thing?

Cynthia: Shouldn't I be? It's my fault. If I hadn't gone off half cocked, the others wouldn't have spent a day wallowing in mud.

Avatar: It's just mud. I think they'll survive.

Cynthia: I...I need to apologize to you, too, Avatar. I was a big fat idiot! I'm really sorry!

Avatar: Don't be so hard on yourself. It's all right. It worked out, and no one was hurt.

Cynthia: No, it's NOT all right! I'm supposed to fight to keep everyone else safe! Gods, it's all so embarrassing...

Avatar: Your heart's in the right place, Cynthia. But sometimes you forget that you fight as part of a team. Even the greatest hero has to have sidekicks, right?

Cynthia: I know that, but...

Avatar: You'll have a lot more success keeping everyone safe if you work with the team. And people really admire those who work well with others, you know.

Cynthia: ...You think?

Avatar: Hey, we already consider you pretty darn heroic.

Cynthia: Aw, REALLY?! All right! That settles it! Starting today, I'm a team player! Thanks, Avatar!

[spoiler=A Support]

Cynthia: Huh? What's wrong? Did something happen?

Avatar: You were amazing in the last battle!

Cynthia: ...I was?

Avatar: The last few, actually. Keep this up and we won't even need a tactician!

Cynthia: That's great to hear! I mean, not that we wouldn't need you... Oh, you know what I mean.

Avatar: It seems like you're aware of everyone else's situation and only go where you're needed. Honestly, it's been a huge help.

Cynthia: Just doing what you said, Avatar!

Avatar: Er, what did I say again?

Cynthia: You said I needed to fight as part of the team!

Avatar: Oh, right. I mean, of course I did! Well, I'm glad it helped.

Cynthia: I just had to be less of a lone-wolf hero and more of a Justice Alliance hero, you know?

Avatar: I don't think...I'm quite familiar with that organization? But whatever works for you.

Cynthia: Yep! I'm gonna give it my all, just like a real member of the Justice Alliance! "Never capitulate, never succumb!" That's the Justice Alliance creed!

[spoiler=S Support]Cynthia: Avatar, do you have a minute? There's...something I need to talk to you about.

Avatar: Is everything all right? You seem rather...subdued today.

Cynthia: I just...I wanted to thank you.

Avatar: Heh, you've already thanked me. Many times over, in fact.

Cynthia: No, not for that. Well, it IS for that, but also for a different reason... What I mean is, I kept thinking about what you said, and I realized something new.

Cynthia: I always thought protecting other people meant charging in alone, you know? It always felt good to do that. I...I liked it. But it wasn't quite right.

Cynthia: I was running ahead of the pack so I could feel like I was the one winning the war. But after what you said to me that day, I started watching you. I saw that you were always in the heart of the group. Not charging ahead, not taking all the glory. And yet, you were doing more than anyone to keep us safe.

Avatar: Well, I'm just doing my part.

Cynthia: As our tactician, you know us all even better than we know ourselves. You make us all better. You're like our ringleader or whatever it's called.

Avatar: Er, I'm not sure "ringleader" would be best... You know what? Never mind. Thank you, Cynthia.

Cynthia: So, I was hoping...maybe you would help me be a better person...off the field, too?

Avatar: I'd be delighted. Er, wait. Do you mean...

Cynthia: I think I'm... I'm in love with you, Avatar. So I was hoping when you aren't busy being the heart of the group, maybe... Maybe it could just be the two of us?

Avatar: I'd like that a very great deal, Cynthia.

Cynthia: Oh? yes? Oh, thank the gods! I was worried you would say no!

Avatar: It's easy to love someone who gives so much of herself for the sake of others.

Cynthia: Oh my gosh! I love you so much!

Avatar: And I you. I'll be counting on you to make me the best man I can be, too.

Cynthia: Now that's one job I know I can still handle on my own!

(Confession Voice Clip: I love you best of all. You're like my own personal hero!)

[spoiler=AvatarxNoire(Romantic)][spoiler=C Support]Noire: *Siiigh*

Avatar: Something on your mind, Noire?

Noire: Eep! Oh, Avatar! N-no, nothing... Just a bit tired, I suppose.

Avatar: Then you should rest up and take a nap. We don't have anything planned for today.

Noire: Is that so? Yes, perhaps I'll do as you suggest. Hmm, but...

Avatar: No buts! Whatever you're worried about can clearly wait. You always push yourself too hard, Noire. I'm sure the exhaustion's just built up.

Noire: B-but it's hardly fair to rest while the others are still working! Otherwise I'm only holding everyone back.

Avatar: Well, do what you have to do, but just promise me you'll take care of yourself.

Noire: I will. I'm...sorry you had to see me like this.

[spoiler=B Support]Noire: *Siiigh*

Avatar: What's wrong, Noire? Tired again?

Noire: N-no, that's not it. Well, I AM tired, but...

Noire: I was trying to think of ways I might grow a bit...sturdier. So lately I've been watching the other girls and trying to identify differences.

Noire: Well, the others are healthier, obviously, and their bodies seem more resilient. Also, their figures are just a little bit more...robust.

Avatar: Phrased with the delicacy of a diplomat! Er, and I suppose you would be on the...slight side?

Noire: Slight? Ha! I'm skin and bone! I fall over in a stiff breeze! They're all so full of energy; it's like staring into the sun... They make me feel like a troll! ...Er, if trolls were scrawny. Oh, what do you think I should do, Avatar?!

Avatar: W-well, I do think you have a tendency to worry more than most... And that stress is bound to harm the body in one way or another...

Noire: INSOLENCE! HOW DARE YOU CLAIM ME DECREPIT!

Avatar: Whoa! N-no, Noire! Never! I didn't say anything like that!

Noire: THEN SPEAK, MORTAL! WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?!

Avatar: W-well... *ahem* They say that clothes make the man, right? perhaps they can make the wo-man, as well? Why not try getting into the role form-first?

Noire: Oh! So you think I should maybe dress more...festively?

Avatar: Y-yes! That's the perfect word! Festive! Maybe that will energize you a bit?

Noire: ...Huh. Well, I guess I'll consider it.

[spoiler=A Support]Noire: *Siiigh*

Avatar: Still sighing away, Noire?

Noire: Oh. Hello...

Avatar: Troubles still not resolved, then?

Noire: I wanted to take your advice, but...I don't know what constitutes festive attire.

Avatar: Ah. Well, even if you had, I'm not sure where you'd find any, with the war and all...

Noire: Is there no way to become more girly? I just want to shine like all the others, even for a day...

Avatar: Well, worrying about it isn't going to help. Worry might just be your biggest enemy. Why don't you try unwinding a little? Go do something you enjoy!

Noire: I see. Yes, perhaps I'll treat myself to... Um, to what, exactly?

Avatar: Why not head into town and enjoy a nice meal?

Noire: I couldn't be the only one to enjoy such luxury! Not in times like this.

Avatar: Aww, live a little. You like sweets, right? I don't think anyone could fault you for indulging in a little cake or two.

Noire: You're sure?

Avatar: Sure I am! And if you really don't want to be the only one eating, I'll go with you.

Noire: You...wouldn't mind?

Avatar: Eating cake? Only if you twist my arm! ...So, it's a date? Next time we're in town, we'll swing by the bakery and see what's on offer. Agreed?

Noire: Agreed!

[spoiler=S Support]Avatar: Everything all right, Noire? You seem down.

Noire: Eep! ...Oh. Avatar. No, just the same-old, same-old. Thinking about how to be more vibrant... How to be more like the other girls... It just seems so hopeless! I feel like I haven't made a bit of progress...

Avatar: Hmm, well... W-well... Have you tried falling in love?

Noire: Wh-what?

Avatar: They say a woman's never as radiant as when she's in love. Why not give it a try? If, um... Well, you know. I guess you'd need to find someone special first...

Noire: W-well, I...I suppose I think I might...have someone in mind... There's someone who... Well, he's always listening to me and offering advice... *mumble, mumble*

Avatar: ...Sorry? I didn't catch that.

Noire: *mumble* ...You really want to know?

Noire: Well, all right... Here goes...

Noire: It... It's you, Avatar. I...love...you.

Noire: I SAID I LOVE YOU, FOOL OF A MAN!

Avatar: Gah! S-sorry! I'm sorry! I heard you! I was just suprised! ...Er, so did you mean it? This isn't something to feel more vibrant?

Noire: No, I mean it! Of course I mean it! I've had feelings for you from the start.

Noire: YES, REALLY, FLESHLING!

Avatar: ..... Heh...Ha ha. Aaaaaah ha ha ha!

Noire: H-hey! What's so funny?!

Avatar: Ha ha ha! Ha ha... I'm sorry. All this talk of being vibrant and such... Who could be more vibrant than you?! Don't change a thing, Noire. I think you're amazing just as you are. Delicate and sweet, always more worried about others than yourself... And prone to the occasional...flight of fancy, shall we say? I love it all.

Noire: You really mean that?!

Avatar: Of course I do, Noire! So stop pushing yourself to become someone you're not... And let's enjoy the amazing person you already are.

Noire: I... Oh, Avatar... Thank you.

(Confession Voice Clip: You fill me with the strength I never thought to have. Please stay with tme always?)

Got more coming, these are just the Avatar romantic ones

Edited by Wheels

Haha, a lot of these supports are so funny and cute. XD

Isn't anyone going to do female Avatar romantic supports though? I'm just curious, since there haven't been any posted in here as far as I can see.

I'm just transcribing what someone else did, we should get more FeMU supports after people finish downloading

1st Gen Romantic

[spoiler=PannexGaius][spoiler=C Support]

Gaius: *Sigh* One pot of honey, and that's it. This is barely going to last three days, and I just ate my last candied fig this morning...

Panne: Gaius?

Gaius: That you, Panne? What can I do for you?

Panne: What are you doing here? I rarely see you man-spawn clambering on sheer cliffs.

Gaius: I was collecting hon- Er, that is to say, I'm here on a...mission. Yeah, that's right. A very important and dangerous mission.

Panne: Oh.

Gaius: I can tell you're impressed, Whiskers. Don't try to hide it. You're thinking, "Crivens, this must be a brave and agile man, to be-"

Panne: Your dexterity would be below average among the taguel. And do not call me Whiskers.

Gaius: Below average, eh?

Panne: I admit, when I saw you at a distance, I thought you might be one of my kin. Perhaps a particularly clumsy friend who managed to hide among these rocks. But it was a fool's hope.

Gaius: Yikes. When you say that, I feel kind of bad for clambering around up here.

Panne: It is all right. You did not know.

Gaius: But uh, before you go...

Panne: Yes?

Gaius: ...You know a good way of getting down from here?

Panne: .....

[spoiler=B Support]Gaius: Heya, Whiskers. Thanks for getting me out of that tight spot the other day.

Panne: I never imagined I would one day be forced to carry a human down a cliff. I hope the experience will not be repeated. I found it disagreeable and humiliating.

Gaius: I thought we looked pretty dashing with me on your back. Like a Panne knight! ...You get it? See, instead of "pegasus," I said "Panne," so-

Panne: I am not a beast of burden, idiot!

Gaius: Crivens, you're a snippy one, aren't you? Maybe you need some sugar. Here, have one of my candied figs. It'll settle that temper of yours.

Panne: I do not usually eat sweets.

Gaius: No wonder you're always mopin' around. A berry tart keeps me whistling no matter how hard the going.

Panne: Do these sweets of yours serve as emergency rations?

Gaius: Any moment I'm not eating sugar is an emergency, Whiskers.

Panne: *Nibble* ...Ah, yes, very sweet. In emergencies, we taguel sometimes eat a similar-tasting fruit. But it is even sweeter than this candied confection.

Gaius: Sweeter than candy? Wh-what's it called? Where can I get it?! Ya gotta tell me, Whiskers!

Panne: Are you that interested in our culture?

Gaius: Oh, er...yeah! Of course. Absolutely obsessed, in fact! ...So this fruit of yours. Where can I find it?

Panne: You're standing below a tree right now.

Gaius: Wh-what?! A candy tree?! Mmmmuuurrrrgghhh... Now I just gotta climb my way... Wait, up THERE?!

Panne: If you refer to the single, solitary tree at the very top of this cliff, then yes.

Gaius: Well, crap.

Panne: ..... What are you doing, man-spawn? You know you can't get down again! ..... I won't help if you get stuck. You'll have to stay there for the rest of your days! ..... Gods take this half-wit. He's stuck again...

[spoiler=A Support]Panne: Enough. Stop pestering me!

Gaius: I'm sorry, Whiskers, I really am. But ever since you told me about that candy tree, I can't get it out of my head!

Panne: It is not a candy tree-it is a fruit tree. And I'm tired of playing Panne knight!

Gaius: Hey, you just said Panne kni-

Panne: Are you listening to me?

Gaius: Er, yes.

Panne: Good. Anyway, you could at least pretend to be interested in the culture of my people. It would make me happier than you could possibly know.

Gaius: Wait, you KNEW I was just after the fruit? You saw through my cunning sham?

Panne: It was easy. You said as much when you were climbing toward the tree. You tend to talk to yourself a lot, man-spawn.

Gaius: Yeah, but I was so far away! How did you hear me?

Panne: Taguel ears are far more sensitive than your own.

Gaius: Crivens... I wager you overhear all kinds of secrets.

Panne: Not really. Our hearing is so ensitive, we pick up every little sound. Often the one thing we WANT to hear is drowned out by background clamor.

Gaius: Interesting. Tell me something else I don't know about the taguel.

Panne: Why? I've told you all there is to know about our sweet fruit tree.

Gaius: No, not that. I mean, about how you live and your culture and all that. I'm interested, Whiskers. Really.

Panne: You're not just saying this to place butter on me?

Gaius: Actually, the saying is... You know what? Never mind.

[spoiler=S Support]Gaius: Here, I've finished the ring. What do you think?

Panne: Very good. You have captured the style of taguel ornamentation perfectly. You're quite skilled with your hands. Did you ever think of being a jeweler?

Gaius: Hah! With your endorsement, I reckon I could make a go of it! Now tell me again about your high holy feast. How did that go again?

Panne: Aren't you bored of discussing the taguel, Gaius? We've done little else for weeks.

Gaius: Panne, you never bore me.

Panne: Oh? Well, I am glad.

Gaius: When you talk about your people, your whole face lights up. It's the exact opposite of that time you had to carry me down the cliff.

Panne: I considered leaving you there. ...Or killing you.

Gaius: Listen, Panne. I've been thinking that maybe we could spend more time together. See, among us man-spawn, a ring like this usually symbolizes a promise. And, if the lady does a man the honor of wearing it, then-

Panne: Then I would be your property? Is that it? Do you wish to employ me as a pack mule to haul you to and fro your candy tree?

Gaius: What? No, no. That's not why. The honest truth is... Well, it's... You see, the thing is...

Panne: ..... Gaius, I understand. And my answer is yes. I will wear your ring.

Gaius: You will? Truly?! Oh, Panne, this is the sweetest day of my life!

Panne: Coming from you, Gaius, that is high praise indeed.

[spoiler=CherchexKellam][spoiler=C Support]Cherche: Let's see... Yes, that's everything. Time to saddle up and head out!

Kellam: Cherche, wait! before you go- I wonder if you could take these trousers to the tailor? They need patching.

Cherche: You mean this little tear? I can patch that myself.

Kellam: Oh, but would you mind?

Cherche: Ha! I wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't offering, Kellam.

Kellam: Wow, thanks. I'm terrible at sewing. last time, I nearly took my eye out with a needle.

Cherche: Well, I'm sure there are plenty of other things you can do well.

Kellam: I guess. But I was always jealous of folks who knew how to stitch their own clothes.

Cherche: I'm surpried a cute young lad like you didn't have a girl to do it for him.

Kellam: *Gulp* C-cute?!

Cherche: Surely you know how ridiculously adorable that armor of yours is. The village girls must have fawned all over you!

Kellam: My armor is...adorable?

Cherche: Anyway, I must be off. Don't want to be late for the market!

Kellam: Wait a second! What's this about my armor?!

[spoiler=B Support]Kellam: Um, Cherche? I brought my trousers.

Cherche: Oh, look. It's the boy in the adorable armor!

Kellam: That's not what people call me, is it?

Cherche: No, but in my opinion, it's the perfect name for you.

Kellam: Oh. Well, um, thanks, I guess. Anyway, I brought my trousers.

Cherche: Let me see... Oh, that's nothing. I'll have it fixed in a jiffy.

Kellam: Thanks so much. Sorry again to ask you to do it.

Cherche: I don't mind at all. Oh, but while I'm at it, why don't I spruce up your armor, too?

Kellam: Spruce it up?

Cherche: Sure! A couple changes here and there would make it look really convincing! Say a few steel spikes on the shoulders? You'd look just like a real barbarian.

Kellam: Land sakes, no!

Cherche: Not even if they're long and pointy?

Kellam: Especially if they're long and pointy!

[spoiler=A Support]Kellam: Cherche, why don't you let me go to the market today?

Cherche: Really? Why?

Kellam: You're not well. I can tell. I've been watching you all day.

Cherche: Well, I was trying not to let it show, but I AM feeling a bit under the weather... Are you sure you don't mind?

Kellam: Of course not! Golly, Cherche, you're always so nice to me. It's the least I can do.

Cherche: You know, Kellam, I've been thinking we should spend more time together. That is, if you wouldn't mind.

Kellam: You and me?

Cherche: Maybe this fever is making me a bit dizzy and foolish... But I can't help thinking how nice it would be if we were a bit closer. Something about you and that adorable armor makes me feel...safe.

Kellam: I'd love to spend more time together! Heck, I owe you for the trousers.

Cherche: Great. Then a bit closer we shall be!

[spoiler=S Support]Kellam: Cherche? I have something I want to give you.

Cherche: Do you need more mending done?

Kellam: No, I, uh... Well, I made you this ring.

Cherche: Why, Kellam!

Kellam: Did I do something wrong? I know it's not the best ring ever, but we can change it if you-

Cherche: No! It's absolutely lovely! The ring is not the issue. But Kellam, you have to understand: I'm a knight, and always will be. Cast your lot with me, and you'll never know peace and quiet again.

Kellam: Just being in your presence gives me all the peace I need. Since we've become close, I hardly mind the rigors of travel or the turmoil of war. Heck, I don't care if rocks fall on my head, as long as you're with me! Well, not WITH me. I mean, I don't want rocks falling on YOUR head... A-anyway, will you take the ring?

Cherche: Oh, Kellam. Of course I will. Let us be partners-in-arms forever!

[spoiler=TharjaxRicken][spoiler=C Support]Ricken: Say, Tharja? You can...you know...do magic and stuff, right?

Tharja: Yes. I can do magic and...stuff.

Ricken: Cool! So, um, can you maybe teach me how to cast a curse?

Tharja: Did someone steal your lunch money?

Ricken: Oh, jeepers, no! I just like learning new skills is all.

Tharja: Curses and hexes are no simple matter. ...But perhaps you possess the talent.

Ricken: Oh, I do! I'm sure I do! So you'll teach me then?

Tharja: No.

Ricken: What? Oh, come on!

Tharja: Casting hexes is not a hobby to be picked up on a whim.

Ricken: I know! This is serious business! Super-deadly serious business! I'm trying to get as strong as possible so I can be a key part of Chrom's army. I'm studying fencing, wyvern riding, and even butter sculpting! ...You know. Just in case.

Tharja: hexes and curses are a different animal. A wild, untamable beast. Now forget we had this conversation, and go practice your butter sculpture.

Ricken: Well, phooey. I was hoping she'd just say yes. But no worries! She's going to learn that Ricken never, ever gives up!

[spoiler=B Support]Tharja: ...Are you still following me? Shoo.

Ricken: I'll stick to you like an ant on honey until you teach me how to cast curses.

Tharja: Maybe the first lesson will be me casting one on you.

Ricken: Seriously? That'd be great! Just let me gird my loins here... Okay! Ready when you are.

Tharja: ...Gods, but you are persistent. *sigh* Fine.

Ricken: Really? You'll teach me?

Tharja: ...No. But I'll tell you why I CAN'T teach you. My own powers are not fully developed, so I'm in no position to instruct anyone.

Ricken: Oh. ...Wait, really?

Tharja: Just because I'm a powerful dark mage doesn't mean my training is complete. I have many hexes yet to learn, and even the ones I know don't always work.

Ricken: When it comes to cursing, you're awfully conscientious.

Tharja: The hexing arts are a capricious master, and I do not like mistakes.

Ricken: But if you're afraid of slipping up, how can you learn new things? Everyone knows the best way to learn is to just do it and see what happens.

Tharja: That seems like a rather dangerous attitude for a mage. Although... Hmm... That actually might be fun... All right. I'm going to start experimenting with new and unknown magic. I'll go out to the woods alone and cast every curse and hex I've ever heard of! ...Hee.

Ricken: Hey, wait! This was all my idea. You have to let me come!

Tharja: ...I'll think about it.

[spoiler=A Support]Tharja: Do you have the materials I asked you to prepare?

Ricken: Yep, all here! I'm ready to get cursing!

Tharja: Then you can begin. But make sure to follow my orders exactly.

Ricken: I will. ...Oh, wait.

Tharja: Yes?

Ricken: You haven't told me who I'm supposed to cast it on yet.

Tharja: You can try it on me.

Ricken: ...Er, are you sure?

Tharja: It's the quickest and easiest way to determine if you did it correctly. And I'm not sure these other chumps would appreciate being test subjects.

Ricken: No, I guess not. Okay, here goes... Hyaaa! ...So how do you feel? Did it work?

Tharja: Huh. It would appear that I'm cursed. That's very good for a first attempt.

Ricken: Hurray!

Tharja: ...Hurray! Oh! I see you chose a happiness-contagion hex. How sweet of you.

Ricken: I was actually kind of surprised someone invented nice curses. I thought they were all scary and cruel and just turned people into weasels.

Tharja: Don't be fooled by the name. Curses are a kind of magic that gives life to dreams. Whether it is a dream of joy or horror depends very much on the victim.

Ricken: People are all wrong about you, Tharja. You're actually really nice! I mean, even though you seem creepy, you let me practice on you. Maybe you should show more of that side instead of the doom and gloom. I mean, your smile is pretty, you know? You should show it more.

Tharja: I like the way I am.

Ricken: Well, okay, I guess. Seems like a waste though...

Tharja: Life would be dull if everyone was happy and polite. Also, don't tell anyone about this. I have an image to maintain.

Ricken: Okay, Tharja! It'll be our secret! So does this mean you're going to teach me more curses?

Tharja: Maybe some simple ones.

Ricken: Aw, can't I learn them all?

Tharja: Let's start small.

[spoiler=S Support]Tharja: You really are good at this. I see you've already mastered the basic hexes.

Ricken: Thanks to you!

Tharja: Keep your thanks. Our lessons have helped me learn more about my art. Working with you has helped focus my thinking.

Ricken: Sooo, the more you teach me, the better you're going to be?

Tharja: I suppose. But you really don't need me to continue your studies. You've got plenty of talent without me mucking around in there. As long as you're curious and dedicated, you'll be fine.

Ricken: But I only learned so fast because you're such a good teacher! I want you to show me more creepy spells and teach me how to sneer and stuff!

Tharja: ...Teach you how to sneer?

Ricken: A-actually, I think we can learn a lot from each other, you know? So, um, I kind of got you...this.

Tharja: That looks expensive.

Ricken: It's a family heirloom. I was told to give this ring to the woman I marry. I'm going to be of age soon, and when that heppens, I want you to be my wife!

Tharja: ...We do make a pretty good team, don't we? If I can just convince you to be a little more evil... ...Heh.

Ricken: So that's a yes, right? ...Um, is that a yes?

[spoiler=OliviaxVirion][spoiler=C Support]Olivia: Tra-la-la-la-LAAAAAA!

Virion: Oh ho!

Olivia: Eek! Wh-ho's there?!

Virion: My apologies, fair maiden. I had no wish to startle you.

Olivia: Virion? Oh, thank goodness it's only you.

Virion: Goodness, indeed! It appears the young maiden trusts me as a friend. Although, speaking as a man of passion, I am unsure if this pleases me or not.

Olivia: Huh? What do you mean?

Virion: Ah, it is no matter. Now please! Tell me more of your intoxicating promenade! I find it strange that you are preforming a dance for two all by your lonesome.

Olivia: You're familiar with this dance?

Virion: I have, on many occasions, taken the gentleman's part.

Olivia: Erm, I don't suppose you'd care to show me the steps? I m-mean, if it's no trouble! I'm trying to learn it, you see, but it would be SO much easier with a partner!

Virion: Virion has never refused a plea from a damsel in need, and he shall not begin now! I will teach you what I know. I will teach you...EVERYTHING!

Olivia: Oh! That's great!

[spoiler=B Support]Virion: And STEP and STEP aaand...BACK!

Olivia: L-like that?

Virion: Ah, it brings a tear to my eye. You have captured it perfectly!

Olivia: Well, it's all thanks to my kind and patient teacher!

Virion: A lady should be handled like a baby bird. Gently...and yet ever mindful that at any moment she could fly away!

Olivia: No one would care if I flew away...

Virion: My lady Olivia appears to be unaware of her many talents and charms!

Olivia: Oh, stop it, Virion. You're just saying that because I happen to be standing here.

Virion: That they are hidden behind that gawky exterior makes them all the more beguiling!

Olivia: Okay, maybe don't stop.

Virion: That is why your dances inspire so many of us on the battlefield. But, if I may be so bold, a little more confidence would not be entirely remiss.

Olivia: Th-thank you for your honesty, Virion. I appreciate the praise. Even if it's just idle flattery, it makes me want to try harder.

Virion: Idle flattery?! My lady, you wound me! I speak as one possessed by beauty.

Olivia: See, now I KNOW you're lying! You say the exact same things to all the girls.

Virion: perhaps. But it is never a lie!

Olivia: Er, right. But if EVERYONE is as beautiful as you claim, doesn' that mean-

Virion: *Ahem!* That's enough chitchat for today! We must continue our lesson.

Olivia: Yes, of course. Ready when you are!

[spoiler=A Support]

Olivia: tra-la-la-la-LAAAAAA

Virion: Ah, if it isn't my little dancing bird. Practicing solo again, are we?

Olivia: Oh, hello, Virion. I was just rehearsing the steps for this new dance. It's very...ardent.

Virion: Yet you find it difficult to do so alone. Am I correct?

Olivia: Er, well, yes, actually. How did you know?

Virion: Tsk-tsk. I am your teacher! I know these things. Well then! I shall simply have to instruct you...personally.

Olivia: W-well, that would be fine, except...

Virion: Yeeeeeeeees?

Olivia: Well, it's just that you're so very good! Far better than me, actually. I have two left feet! No, two left HANDS where my feet should be! So when you're close, I just... I get so nervous.

Virion: So you prefer to dance alone, then? This is your solution?

Olivia: Er, yes...

Virion: Very well. As you are a lady fair, I shall respect your wishes. HOWEVER! As you dance, I shall be dancing right along with you. There is no need for hand-holding or the exchange of sultry glances! I can instruct you perfectly well from across the room.

Olivia: W-would you mind?

Virion: Ha ha! My dear lady, I have done far worse in the name of far less. Shall we begin? And a one, and a two...

Olivia: Hee hee! You're right! It's SO much better when you have a partner! Even if the partner is spinning across the room...

Virion: 'Tis a dance meant for two, my lady. That is the only way to do it justice.

Olivia: Oh, Virion! I'm so glad I asked for your help!

Virion: You are not the first to utter such a sentiment.

Olivia: Thanks to you, I've perfected yet another dance. I'm starting to believe I might have some talent after all.

Virion: I'm pleased that the knowledge granted by my noble pedigree could be put to use.

Olivia: *Siiigh* He's soooo dreamy...

Virion: Pardon? Did you say something?

Olivia: What? Who, me? Oh, gosh no! Um, but... Do you think I could maybe have another lesson soon?

[spoiler=S Support]Olivia: *Sigh*

Virion: Tsk! Such a world-wear and forlorn sigh ill suits my young protege!

Olivia: S-sorry...

Virion: I might be ab;e to help, if only you would share with me the nature of your sorrow. In my time, I have lifted cares from the shoulders of many a mournful maid.

Olivia: N-no. Please, Virion. Just leave me alone.

Virion: It breaks my heart to see a woman in such desperation... Especially one whom I love with all of my being.

Olivia: Oh, stop it. Just stop. You don't love me. You're just saying things again.

Virion: You do not believe me?

Olivia: Ha! I wager you say that to every girl you see! Love probably strikes you three times before breakfast.

Virion: there you are wrong! I have never said it to anyone, ever.

Olivia: T-truly?

Virion: Truly, my dear.

Olivia: B-but you're always asking girls to marry you.

Virion: I admit, I am quite fond of proposing to... Well, most anyone I meet. But I have told none that I loved them with all my heart.

Olivia: I don't know...

Virion: Olivia, tell me! Do you feel for me as strongly as I feel for you?

Olivia: *Sniff* O-of course, you foolish man! I've loved you from the moment we met!

Virion: Then perhaps you will accept this gift as proof of my affections?

Olivia: It's...a ring. For me?

Virion: Look how beautiful it is upon your finger! Like a butterfly in the moonlight it sparkles!

Olivia: It DOES look beautiful...

Virion: At last, I have made you smile. Would you care to dance together to celebrate this wonderful moment?

Olivia: Oh, Virion! Of course!

Edited by Wheels

Say thanks to the guy(s?) on feg who was dumping all these supports, IIRC. Think he dumped them all here.

Will be adding now. And for everyone who can download the game now, have fun!

I'll actually do the DLC thread and my supports after work tomorrow - I kept getting distacted... Finally collected all the supports I'm supposed to get.

Make sure to follow all the rules if you're posting supports!

Yeah, that's where I'm getting this from. I'm just taking the ines that are complete and not linked on the first page, there's a lot more random supports in those files

1st and 2nd Gen friendship

[spoiler=Avatar(Male)xChrom][spoiler=C Support]Avatar: Can I ask you something, Chrom?

Chrom: Un-oh. Should I be nervous?

Avatar: When you found me collapsed and without memory, why did you take me in?

Chrom: We.. Because you were collapsed and without memory?

Avatar: That's it? Pity was your reason?

Chrom: Isn't that enough?

Avatar: Did you never stop to consider if it was some kind of trap?

Chrom: heh, that's what I have Frederick for.

Chrom: Avatar, if I see someone hurt or in need, I'm going to help them. That's just who I am, and there's no changing it. Or would you rather I'd left you there, face down in the muck?

Avatar: No, of course not. I'm thankful for what you did, I truly am. But it scares me all the same. Chivalry and longevity don't often go hand in hand.

Chrom: Ha! I wish I had a gold coin for every time I got this lecture.

Avatar: I can only offer advice, I'm afraid. You really should be more careful in the future.

Chrom: I'm sorry, but no. If it happened again today, I'd do the same exact thing-

Chrom: Peace, Avatar. I have heard you counsel, and I know you mean well. But as I said, this is who I am. I can't change that, nor would I want to.

Avatar: I... I understand. If that is your decision, then so be it. Just do try and be careful, Chrom. For my peace of mind, if not your own?

Chrom: I will. I promise.

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Chrom! Are you all right?!

Chrom: Er, yes, I'm fine. ...What's got you so excited?

Avatar: I heard you were attacked behind the mess tent!

Chrom: Pfft! Some loca thug approached with a dagger, but he bolted when I drew iron. It was dark... The poor fellow probably thought he was mugging a merchant! Ha!

Avatar: You challenged him alone?!

Chrom: Well, I wouldn't say "challenged," exactly. More like "shooed away." Can't very well just leave that sort around the camp now, can we?

Avatar: By the gods, Chrom! Please, I beg you, do not take any more of these foolish risks.

Chrom: Hah! You do realize we're at war, right? Just walking onto the battlefield is a risk.

Avatar: I don't fear anyone besting you head-on; I fear you being stabbed in the back! Many of our enemies do not share your sense of honor.

Chrom: Do you really think some random cutpurse would get the better of me?

Avatar: Shall I list every hero who said that before being poisoned, sniped, or snared?

Chrom: Well, I don't think a list is necess-

Avatar: You're our COMMANDER, Chrom... Battlefield victories mean nothing if an army loses its leader. You are no longer simply your own man. You stand for all of us.

Chrom: Enough... You have a point. You're right...as you always are. I will be more careful. Thank you, Avatar.

[spoiler=A Support]Avatar: I hear you've been going on patrol with a couple of the men.

Chrom: Only to patrol the immediate area.

Avatar: ...You know what I'm going to say, don't you?

Chrom: That it's too risky, and I need to be more careful. Yes, thank you, mother.

Avatar: But if you know this, then why-

Chrom: Look. I understand enemies could be lying in wait to try and kill me... But there could also be others who need my help! There's a war going on, and people are suffering. I can't ignore them. I won't.

Avatar: So why not send your men to search for these hapless innocents?!

Chrom: Because.

Chrom: Because...of you. If I hadn't been there-if Frederick alone had found you-would we have ever met?

Chrom: You see? And it's not just you, Avatar. It's everyone like you. I know going out there exposes me to danger, and I haven't always been careful. But it's a risk I'm willing to take in order to connect with the people. To forge bonds.

Chrom: You and me. Me and the others. The villagers we've met, the world we've seen... Such bonds are the true strength of this army. Without them, we're lost. Ohters may disagree, but that's one benefit of leadership: I make the final call.

Avatar: It's hard to argue when you use me as your example. But at least let me come with you.

Chrom: So you can watch my back?

Avatar: That's part of it, yes. But I also want to be there when you find the next me, face down in a field. I want to help you make this army stronger. I want to help you forge new bonds.

[spoiler=NahxCynthia][spoiler=C Support]Cynthia: Perfect! There you are!

Nah: Did you need something?

Cynthia: As a matter of fact, I do need one teensy-weensy favor!

Nah: And what might that be?

Cynthia: Could you turn into a dragon? Just for a second! Pretty please?

Nah: Um...why?

Cynthia: Er, um, because... Becaaause... Because I'm going to strike a totally awesome pose on top of you!

Nah: ...What?

Cynthia: A dashing knight, perched atop a dragon's head, crying victory to the four winds! Can you imagine anything more amazing?

Nah: Yeah, actually. I can. I mean, I suppose it's kind of amazing for the posing knight... But the dragon's part seems pretty lousy, if you ask me. Sorry, but I'm not going to serve as some kind of elaborate prop.

Cynthia: H-hey! You're not a prop! Knight and dragon stand together as a single unit! Equals in every way! You'll love it, I promise!

Nah: The word "equals" rarely applies when one person's rear is on the other's head.

Cynthia: Aww, you're overthinking this... C'mon, transform! Please? Let me pose on your head!

Nah: No. This whole conversation is silly! Do you know how scarce dragonstones are? Using one to stage your ridiculous farce is simply not going to happen!

Cynthia: Oh you're so stingy! And stubborn! You're being kind of childish here, Nah. I've got to admit.

Nah: Hello, pot. Meet kettle.

Cynthia: Well, I don't give up so easily. I'll be back as many times as it takes!

Nah: Why don't you go and find a hobby that doesn't involve me?

[spoiler=B Support]Cynthia: I'm back, Nah!

Nah: *Sigh*

Cynthia: So are you ready to transform for me yet or what?

Nah: Hold a moment. Let me check... Nope. Still not going to do it.

Cynthia: See, 'cause I've been thinking it over, and I think I know the problem. If I'm sitting on your head, it kind of makes you look like a prop, right?

Nah: That's pretty much exactly what I told you the first time.

Cynthia: Right! That's why I figured out a solution! If we gave you a real role to play, you'd be more than just a piece of theater staging!

Nah: And just what role did you have in mind for me?

Cynthia: Are you curious? Hmm? Someone's cuuurious!

Nah: I don't think I've ever been so uninterested in my whole life. Whatever you have planned, I'm sure it's horribly demeaning.

Cynthia: Aww, come on! That hurts! Don't you trust me, Nah? Anyway, since you almost asked, I'll tell you... You'll play my rival!

Nah: Excuse me?

Cynthia: Bound by fate to clash time and again, the bards sing odes of our many battles! You are Nah, Draconic Queen of Darkest Darkness!

Nah: Darkest dark... Wait, what?

Cynthia: Time and again, I rise up to fight you for the sake of good and happiness and light. But time and again you flee like a craven before I can deliver the finishing blow!

Nah: Hey! Why do I play the craven?!

Cynthia: But fate has at long last seen fit to end this epic struggle! Our ten-thousand-year war has finally come to its climax!

Nah: I'm not ten thousand years old yet. And you'll be lucky to see tomorrow if you keep talking!

Cynthia: The duel is a sight the likes of which the world has never seen, nor will again. At combat's end, the dust clears, revealing the fate of these two warrior-goddesses... The divine hero Cynthia stands victorious! The wicked Nah is vanquished! HUZZAH!

Nah: .....

Cynthia: Cynthia stands triumphant, one leg perched atop the prone and breathless Nah! She tilts her head back and lets forth a mighty victory roar! The people go wild! Yay! Huzzah! Nice job, Cynthia! We love Cynthia! Hip-hip-hooray! ...And so on. ...Well? What do you think?

Nah: That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard in my life.

Cynthia: What? Really?

Nah: This conversation is over!

Cynthia: What?! Aw, Nah! Don't go! Hey! Come back!

[spoiler=A Support]Nah: Unbelievable. Even after that, Cynthia keeps begging me to transform! I'm not a prop, and I'm certainly not the wicked queen of darkness! Really, the nerve!

Cynthia: Heeeeeey, Nah! I'm back again! Miss me?

Nah: Speak of the wicked queen...

Cynthia: Aww, I missed you, too. Anyway, I was hoping you'd finally be ready to transform and let me up on your head!

Nah: Talking to you is like arguing with a wall. ...A stupid wall.

Cynthia: A wall who only wants one teeny-tiny favor that will only take five minutes! Please? I'll climb back down as soon as I'm done!

Nah: *Sniff, sniff* ...Huh? Cynthia, your smell...

Cynthia: What? What smell? I don't smell! I took a bath last week!

Nah: N-no, that's not what I... Manaketes can tell a person's intentions by their scent.

Cynthia: Wow, really? That's kind of amazing.

Nah: I'm sensing that you...actually want to be friends with me.

Cynthia: Well, yeah, of course!

Nah: So that's the reason you've been hanging around me all this time?

Cynthia: Well, what else could it be? You're always so serious! I didn't really know what you liked to do for fun. I figured if I could get you to transform, we could have a few laughs and break the ice.

Nah: I thought you were just...I don't know. Making fun of me or something.

Cynthia: Well, I really was looking to have fun, but not at anybody's expense. It's no fun for me unless you're having fun, too!

Nah: Cynthia... I think I may have misjudged you.

Cynthia: So, is that a yes? Can we be friends?

Nah: Of course we can be friends!

Cynthia: Yay! Friends at last! ...Now transform, and I'll just scurry on up and roar my mighty battle cry!

Nah: I didn't say anything about that!

[spoiler=MUxLissa]

Lissa: (You must really be wiped out. Not that I blame you, getting wrapped up in all this.) (Hee hee! Looks like it's time to quiiietly... geeently... hold your nose!

Avatar: Nh... gnnkh... nnrrrgh... ! BWARGH! Wha-?! Risen! Wolves! Risen riding wolves! They're... all... Wait a moment...

Lissa: Hee hee hee hee hee! AAAAH ha ha ha ha! "BWARGH"?! Oh gods, that was HILARIOUS! Heeeee hee hee hee hee!

Lissa: And dreaming of Risen and wolves, apparently? Tee hee hee! I'm sorry, I tried to resist-I really did. But it was just to perfect!

Lissa: Oh, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean anything by it. And actually, there's something else that I should be apologizing for...

Avatar: Whatever it is, I'm sure I can forget it if you can forgive my heartless comment...

Lissa: Really? That's great! Oh, I was SO sure you were going to be SO angry... See, I was kinda doodling a pic of you in your big, new book of battle strategies... ...Aaand then I kinda spilled the ink and kinda... ruined the book, kinda... completely. Ireallyreallyreallydidn'tmeanto!

Avatar: WHAT?! But that was a rare text! I had just started to... ...Er, *ahem* I mean... It's... It's fine. Accidents... happen.

Lissa: Oh, please. One little joke, one little time and you get all paranoid. This isn't about pranking anybody. I figure I owe you...

Lissa: Because you've taken a huge weight off my brother's shoulders, silly! You know what Chrom's like. He never asks for help, even when he needs it. But he trusts you, Avatar. Enough to rely on you. He's not the type to come out and say it, but I know he's grateful.

Avatar: WhaAAAAGH! Cold! Cold and slimy and coooooold! AUGH! IT MOVED! WHAT DID YOU DO, LISSA? WHAT IN BLAZES WAS THAT?!

Lissa: Teee hee hee hee! Oh, relax. It's just a frog. You were so perfectly calm, tee hee. I couldn't resist! It had to be done!

Avatar: I'm pretty sure it did NOT! And weren't you just saying yesterday that frogs make you "all pukey"?

Lissa: Okay, okay! I'm sorry, Avatar! I'm super-duper 100 percent sorry. And I won't do it anymore, so please be my friend again. Okay?

Avatar: ...Well...all right. In that case I suppose I can forgive you... Let's just shake hands and put this silliness behind us.

Lissa: Thanks, Avatar! You're the bes... AAAAAUGH! Wh-what is that, in your hand?! Is it a sna... A sn-n-n...

Lissa: Gya! I thought my heart was going to jump out of my throat! You're terrible, Avatar! AND a total hypocrite!

Lissa: What?! Oh...fiiiine! Fine! I guess I'll stop. For real this time. *Sigh* Guess I still have a long way to go...

[spoiler=S Support]Lissa: *Sigh* I thought "dying of boredom" was just an expression...

Lissa: Oh, hi, Avatar. Yeah, it's not that much fun messing with the others... Their reactions are all quiet and stale and...blaaah. I mean, they just stare, or sigh, or walk away shaking their head... Nobody else does that rubbery thing with their face that you do.

Lissa: But don't worry! You're safe. A promise is a promise, after all. I'm not thrilled about it, but I don't want you to hate me. So...no more pranks.

Avatar: ..... *Sigh* All right, Lissa. I give you permission to prank me again. I won't hate you for it, I promise.

Lissa: Ha! No way, mister! I know this trick! A bunch of snakes or bugs or guts or whatever is gonna pop out!

Lissa: Hmm... I'm scared, but... Gya, that thing with your face, I miss it SO much! Okay then. Here goes... YAAAAAH!

Avatar: I...I love you, Lissa. I love your loyalty, I love your candor, I love your spirit... Gods bless me, I think I even love your pranks! So...what do you say? Will you be my wife?

Avatar: Are you crying?! Don't cry! I'm sorry! You can say no; it won't hurt my feelings!

Lissa: Yes, really! And since the very beginning! ...I only pranked you to get your attention. Chrom gets to be close to you all the time, when you meet, or when you talk strategy... But I didn't have anything like that...

Avatar: Lissa, you could have talked to me about anything, anytime... I can't believe I never noticed...

Lissa: Me either... But now we've got all the time in the world to spend together! Oooo! Plus I opened the box, so I get to prank you again, right?!

Avatar: ...I thought the pranks were just to get my attention. And if we're getting married, I'd say you got my attention. Sooo...

Lissa: You think I'm going to marry that face and never make it do that crazy rubbery thing?! You're nuts!

Avatar: What?! Hey! I'm not sure I... Ah, well. If that's what it takes to make you happy...then so be it. Just go easy. We won't have all the time in the world together if I die of a heart attack.

Lissa: Heh ha, okay, I promise, Avatar. Wow, what a day... You must be tired out from all the excitement! Sooo...how about a quick shoulder rub from your new wife-to-be, hmm?

(Confession Voice Clip: Oh my gosh, this ring is huge! Oh, we're gonna have such a great life together.)

[spoiler=AvatarxSay'ri][spoiler=C Support]Avatar: I have a question for you, Say'ri.

Avatar: It's about your armor. I've never seen anything like it. Where did you get it?

Say'ri: This? It's a common enough sight in Chon'sin. All warriors wear a variation.

Avatar: The shape is unusual, but clever in its design. The plating looks tough as well.

Say'ri: Hardened lacquer. It keeps the armor light while providing excellent defense. It's quite rare to see heavy armor where I come from. And we wield a curved, single-edged blade in both hands, so we do not carry shields.

Avatar: That's a far cry from what I'm used to... Are there any other important differences?

Say'ri: Aye, a world's worth, sir! You'd find much of Chon'sin culture curious. Food, dress...most everything.

Say'ri: Of course, I would be honored. Talk of my homeland keeps it close to my heart.

[spoiler=B Support]Avatar: Are you free, Say'ri? I was hoping to hear more about Chon'sin culture.

Say'ri: Rice is our mainstay. 'TWas only recently that first I tasted bread or cheese.

Say'ri: Quite so, provided the fish is fresh. If not...well, it can be an ugly sight indeed.

Avatar: Seems our foods are as different as our weapons and armor. It must have been difficult to grow accustomed to life in the camp.

Say'ri: I find yout cuisine quite palatable, in truth. Though I do miss the tastes of home.

Avatar: (Did she not hear me? Or is she distracted by something?) (Oh, I say! She's painting! ...Huh, she's actually quite skilled.) Ho there, Say'ri!

Say'ri: Oh, Avatar! Fie, but you gave me quite the start... I should be the one to apologize for shouting as I did. Er, I was just... That is... Please don't concern yourself with this.

Avatar: What, with the painting? Whyever not? It's breathtaking... You're really talented. There's no reason to hide it, is there?

Say'ri: 'Tis a tree called the cherry. The pink you call out are its blossoms, not its leaves.

Say'ri: It is a dearly-beloved symbol of my people. The river near my childhood home was lined with these trees. When in full bloom, 'twas a spectacle fit to steal one's breath away. I think of it often, of late...

Say'ri: Ah, apologies! I lost myself in nostalgia, it seems. I don't know what came over me.

Say'ri: Ah, Avatar. Apologies. My head swims with memories of Chon'sin as of late.

Avatar: It wasn't my asking questions that brought this on, was it? If so, that was certainly never my intention.

Say'ri: No, no. It's quite all right. Better than all right, in fact... Because in looking to the past, I've found my way forward...

Say'ri: I realize that I'm not sad anymore. Even far from Chon'sin, I feel as I belong here. I've found someone whose breast is home, you see, and my place is at his side.

Say'ri: Ha! See how your face falls at the news... But fear not: that someone is you.

Say'ri: I'll never be far from home as long as I'm with you, Avatar. Please...stay with me.

Avatar: And I'd still love to see Chon'sin once the war is over. I want to see the place that could produce someone as amazing as you.

(Confession Voice Clip: To think my greatest joy should be found within this chaos. Your heart and mine shall be bound forever.)

[spoiler=AvatarxNah(Romantic)][spoiler=C Support]Nah: Ooo! Look at all those berries!

Nah: Oh, and if you chew on the roots enough, they make a juice that's pretty okay. Plus it keeps you from feeling hungry, so that's convenient for long marches.

Nah: I don't think I've ever seen this many berries at once, though. This is great! Woah, and there's a ton more over there!

Avatar: Earlier, it sounded like you'd eaten roots and leaves and whatnot before, yes?

Nah: Oh! You can eat the leaves of these plants growing by the road, too! See? *Avatarnch, Avatarnch, Avatarnch*

Nah: Yeah, but the un-poison kind! They're a lot tastier than you'd think. Wanna try a bite?

Avatar: No, I'm sure they're great. But, uh, Nah? We have food now, you know. Plenty of it tastier than weeds.

Nah: I think anything that keeps the walls of your belly from clanging together is good. Hey, look! Those fruity things over there are great, too! Once you get used to the sourness and the itchy tongue and the dizziness, anyway.

Avatar: A taste tester, actually. I fixed a little something and wanted you to help me out.

Nah: It looks great! Gimme! *Avatarnch, Avatarnch, Avatarnch*

Nah: What...what IS this?! I've never tasted anything so amazing! It's incredible! It's life changing! It's... It's... AAAAAAAAAA!

Nah: Hey, so no offense, but you lost all your memories, didn't you? How do you know how to cook?

Avatar: Oh, I've just been reading up a bit. The first few attempts were ghastly, but I finally got it to taste almost normal. Anyway, I wanted you to be the first to try it.

[spoiler=S Support]Avatar: I tried out a new recipe today, Nah. Want to give it a try?

Nah: *Avatarnch, Avatarnch* ...Hey, this is great! Everything you've made has been tasty, but this may be the best dish yet!

Nah: It may not seem like it to you, but cooking like this is a really big deal to me. In the future, there was never enough to eat, you know? Just finding enough to fill your belly for a day was cause for celebration. Especially for a manakete. We need to eat way more than you to survive. So, um, yeah. Your food just makes me really...so happy.

Nah: And you have your own troubles to worry about with the amnesia and all, right? So why go all out of your way for me?

Avatar: Well... At first, I just wanted to introduce you to all the flavors you've been deprived. But after a while, I guess I got hooked on seeing how happy it made you...

Avatar: As long as you're willing to eat what I come up with, it'd be my pleasure.

Avatar: Y-you LOVE me? Why, that's... I mean, I hoped, but... Nah, if my cooking tastes good, it's only because it's filled with MY love for you!

(Confession Voice Clip: Look, it's gonna be you. Better just give up and accept it now.)

Severa: Well, duh! Yes, something is wrong! What was that nonsense at the war council just now?!

Avatar: What, with the battle scenario siAvatarlations?

Severa: On the last one, you said we should let the enemy retreat. Are you daft?! Anyone with half a brain would know to pursue and finish off the enemy! Gawds!

Avatar: I considered pursuit, but it seemed too risky. Factoring in everyone's exhaustion from the first round, it seemed safest to stay put. Chasing a bear into its den can be asking for trouble, especially after a long fight.

Severa: Unless you actually want to SLAY the bear, in which case it's exactly what you do!

Avatar: I think it really depends on the circumstances... In that scenario, we would've been chasing them into rugged, mountainous terrain.

Avatar: So they can't travel at speed throught those mountains. It's just not possible. That leaves us plenty of time to finish them off once we're back at full strength. Besides, if a storm hit while we were marching, we'd be devastated. Mountains are fickle things. I thought it best to play it safe in that case.

Severa: ...You just think yoi've got ALL the answers, don't you? You sure have gotten a big head since Chrom made you our tactician...

Avatar: All right, then. Let's say you were the tactician in the same situation. What would you do, Severa? How would you direct the Shepherds to pursue the enemy?

Avatar: It's not a trick. I'm honestly curious. If you have a solid plan, then great. I don't want to let them retreat any more than you do, after all. Take a while to think on it, and let me know. Right now, I need to meet with Chrom.

Severa: Oooh! The big man has a big meeting! ...Gawds, he thinks he's so clever.

Severa: Don't play dumb with me. I'm here with an answer to your little question.

Avatar: Ah, how best to pursue enemies fleeing into mountainous terrain? Excellent! And what is your solution?

Severa: You let the main force rest, but send a small strike force of your best fighters. That way, you minimize risk while also having the best chance of killing the foe. What do you think about that?!

Avatar: It sounds reasonable enough... But what if their retreat was just a ruse, and they littered the mountain with traps?

Avatar: Without knowing anything about the path ahead, sending anyone is a risk.

Avatar: Chrom and I aren't trying for fewer casualties, Severa. We're trying for none. Anytime we lose a fighter, the operation is a failure-no matter the result. Your plan is a compromise we're just not willing to take.

Severa: Oh. My. Gawds. Are you serious?! You think you can win a war with pretty ideals and zero casualties? Wake up! You think the war fairy is gonna come flying over and sprinkle victory dust everywhere? ...This isn't about the plan at all, is it? You're just making fun of ME! Well, I'm so sorry if I'm not as smart as my mother!

Avatar: ...Well, that could have gone better. But at least now I see what this is about.

Avatar: I should apologize. For before, I... I shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss your plan. I know you spent time on it.

Severa: No, I'm sorry. I was immature and angry. ...I didn't mean it when I called you fat.

Severa: Um, so, I thought more about the scenario, and I think I've got an answer.

Severa: What if we sent a scout group by air? Like pegasus knights or whatever. They map out the area, nail down the enemy's position, and sniff out any traps. THEN we send a ground force to take out the enemy.

Severa: Right? The aerial units just avoid archers, and the ground troops aren't going in blind. It's the perfect scheme!

Avatar: It's a great idea, Severa, but the scenario we ran at that meeting lacked air support. In this hypothetical situation, there ARE no pegasus knights or...whatever to send. That's why we decided not to pursue the enemy in the first place.

Avatar: Heh, sorry, Severa. Really I am. I thought that was clear from the start.

Severa: Now I feel like a total idiot for wasting all that time thinking about it!

Avatar: Oh, I wouldn't call it a waste. Considering a problem from different angles leads to useful discoveries. In fact, your answers have given me ideas for new strategies down the line.

Avatar: Wait, do peoiple do that to you?

Severa: Not always... But whenever I contradict someone or start to get angry, they usually stop listening. I think most people think I'm...difficult.

Avatar: Well, for what it's worth, I don't think so. You're emotional, yes, and you say what's on your mind. Forecfully, usually... But that doesn't really bother me. In fact, I find it refreshing...

Avatar: Sure! I mean, look at me. I'm pretty dull when you get right down to it. And even when you say something unkind, there's still a bit of... Hmm, how to say it... If I read between the lines of what you say, there's usually some good in there.

Severa: I love you, Avatar! That obvious enough for you?! You're always so caring, and it makes me feel...special, I guess. You make me happy.

Severa: L-look, I'm sorry for being so snarky and competetive all the time. But maybe in the future we can be more of a team?

Avatar: ...Heh. I love you too, Severa. I love your passion and your drive. I love how you never hide what you're feeling, for better and for worse.

Avatar: Heh, that Avatarch is obvious, even to a big, fat tactical jerk like me.

(Confession Voice Clip: I...I love you... Hey, pay attention for once! And say something sweet why don't ya!)

Avatar: The scouts picked up signs of an enemy force ahead. Could be as many as 50.

Avatar: What? No, it's too dangerous to go alone. We'll wait here until support arrives.

Cynthia: A hero does not wait for backup! A hero charges into the fray alone! And now, I ride!

Avatar: Cynthia! Are you all right?! What happened?! ...And why are you covered in Avatard?

Cynthia: Oh, it was awful! I headed to where they said the enemy was, but it was a SWAMP! I charged in and couldn't stop in time... Next thing I knew, I was stuck and...and... And it was not heroic in the slightest!

Cynthia: Not a one. The scouts Avatarst have been mistaken, I guess. Oh it was awful... All our soldiers who came in behind me got stuck in the Avatard, too. They're probably just crawling back now

Avatar: Ugh... Good thing there weren't enemies after all. We would have been like fish in a barrel, mired in that swamp.

Cynthia: The worst part is that I had a REALLY good victory line picked out for when I won! Now it's totally wasted...

Avatar: Is everything all right? I can practically see the dark clound hanging over your head. Are you still upset over the whole charging-in-alone-oh-wait-it's-a-swamp thing?

Cynthia: Shouldn't I be? It's my fault. If I hadn't gone off half cocked, the others wouldn't have spent a day wallowing in Avatard.

Avatar: It's just Avatard. I think they'll survive.

Cynthia: I...I need to apologize to you, too, Avatar. I was a big fat idiot! I'm really sorry!

Avatar: Don't be so hard on yourself. It's all right. It worked out, and no one was hurt.

Cynthia: No, it's NOT all right! I'm supposed to fight to keep everyone else safe! Gods, it's all so embarrassing...

Avatar: Your heart's in the right place, Cynthia. But sometimes you forget that you fight as part of a team. Even the greatest hero has to have sidekicks, right?

Avatar: You'll have a lot more success keeping everyone safe if you work with the team. And people really admire those who work well with others, you know.

Cynthia: Aw, REALLY?! All right! That settles it! Starting today, I'm a team player! Thanks, Avatar!

[spoiler=A Support]

Avatar: The last few, actually. Keep this up and we won't even need a tactician!

Cynthia: That's great to hear! I mean, not that we wouldn't need you... Oh, you know what I mean.

Avatar: It seems like you're aware of everyone else's situation and only go where you're needed. Honestly, it's been a huge help.

Cynthia: I just had to be less of a lone-wolf hero and more of a Justice Alliance hero, you know?

Avatar: I don't think...I'm quite familiar with that organization? But whatever works for you.

Cynthia: Yep! I'm gonna give it my all, just like a real member of the Justice Alliance! "Never capitulate, never succumb!" That's the Justice Alliance creed!

[spoiler=S Support]Cynthia: Avatar, do you have a minute? There's...something I need to talk to you about.

Cynthia: No, not for that. Well, it IS for that, but also for a different reason... What I mean is, I kept thinking about what you said, and I realized something new.

Cynthia: I always thought protecting other people meant charging in alone, you know? It always felt good to do that. I...I liked it. But it wasn't quite right.

Cynthia: I was running ahead of the pack so I could feel like I was the one winning the war. But after what you said to me that day, I started watching you. I saw that you were always in the heart of the group. Not charging ahead, not taking all the glory. And yet, you were doing more than anyone to keep us safe.

Cynthia: As our tactician, you know us all even better than we know ourselves. You make us all better. You're like our ringleader or whatever it's called.

Avatar: Er, I'm not sure "ringleader" would be best... You know what? Never mind. Thank you, Cynthia.

Cynthia: So, I was hoping...maybe you would help me be a better person...off the field, too?

Cynthia: I think I'm... I'm in love with you, Avatar. So I was hoping when you aren't busy being the heart of the group, maybe... Maybe it could just be the two of us?

Avatar: It's easy to love someone who gives so Avatarch of herself for the sake of others.

Cynthia: Oh my gosh! I love you so Avatarch!

Avatar: And I you. I'll be counting on you to make me the best man I can be, too.

(Confession Voice Clip: I love you best of all. You're like my own personal hero!)

Avatar: Then you should rest up and take a nap. We don't have anything planned for today.

Avatar: No buts! Whatever you're worried about can clearly wait. You always push yourself too hard, Noire. I'm sure the exhaustion's just built up.

Noire: B-but it's hardly fair to rest while the others are still working! Otherwise I'm only holding everyone back.

Avatar: Well, do what you have to do, but just promise me you'll take care of yourself.

Noire: I was trying to think of ways I might grow a bit...sturdier. So lately I've been watching the other girls and trying to identify differences.

Noire: Well, the others are healthier, obviously, and their bodies seem more resilient. Also, their figures are just a little bit more...robust.

Avatar: Phrased with the delicacy of a diplomat! Er, and I suppose you would be on the...slight side?

Noire: Slight? Ha! I'm skin and bone! I fall over in a stiff breeze! They're all so full of energy; it's like staring into the sun... They make me feel like a troll! ...Er, if trolls were scrawny. Oh, what do you think I should do, Avatar?!

Avatar: W-well, I do think you have a tendency to worry more than most... And that stress is bound to harm the body in one way or another...

Avatar: W-well... *ahem* They say that clothes make the man, right? perhaps they can make the wo-man, as well? Why not try getting into the role form-first?

Avatar: Y-yes! That's the perfect word! Festive! Maybe that will energize you a bit?

Noire: I wanted to take your advice, but...I don't know what constitutes festive attire.

Avatar: Ah. Well, even if you had, I'm not sure where you'd find any, with the war and all...

Noire: Is there no way to become more girly? I just want to shine like all the others, even for a day...

Avatar: Well, worrying about it isn't going to help. Worry might just be your biggest enemy. Why don't you try unwinding a little? Go do something you enjoy!

Avatar: Aww, live a little. You like sweets, right? I don't think anyone could fault you for indulging in a little cake or two.

Avatar: Sure I am! And if you really don't want to be the only one eating, I'll go with you.

Avatar: Eating cake? Only if you twist my arm! ...So, it's a date? Next time we're in town, we'll swing by the bakery and see what's on offer. Agreed?

Noire: Eep! ...Oh. Avatar. No, just the same-old, same-old. Thinking about how to be more vibrant... How to be more like the other girls... It just seems so hopeless! I feel like I haven't made a bit of progress...

Avatar: They say a woman's never as radiant as when she's in love. Why not give it a try? If, um... Well, you know. I guess you'd need to find someone special first...

Noire: W-well, I...I suppose I think I might...have someone in mind... There's someone who... Well, he's always listening to me and offering advice... *Avatarmble, Avatarmble*

Avatar: Gah! S-sorry! I'm sorry! I heard you! I was just suprised! ...Er, so did you mean it? This isn't something to feel more vibrant?

Noire: No, I mean it! Of course I mean it! I've had feelings for you from the start.

Avatar: Ha ha ha! Ha ha... I'm sorry. All this talk of being vibrant and such... Who could be more vibrant than you?! Don't change a thing, Noire. I think you're amazing just as you are. Delicate and sweet, always more worried about others than yourself... And prone to the occasional...flight of fancy, shall we say? I love it all.

Avatar: Of course I do, Noire! So stop pushing yourself to become someone you're not... And let's enjoy the amazing person you already are.

(Confession Voice Clip: You fill me with the strength I never thought to have. Please stay with tme always?)

...Did you replace all instances of the letters MU with Avatar? Since Nah says "Avatarnch", it seems so...

Also, Lissa X MU is so cute.

And holy crap Noire is scary.

Edited by Diortem

...Did you replace all instances of the letters MU with Avatar? Since Nah says "Avatarnch", it seems so...

Also, Lissa X MU is so cute.

...maybe...

I forgot to hit the Case sensitive buttom obviously >_< *to the edit box*

[spoiler=MUxLissa]

Nah: Oh! You can eat the leaves of these plants growing by the road, too! See? *Avatarnch, Avatarnch, Avatarnch*

Nah: It looks great! Gimme! *Avatarnch, Avatarnch, Avatarnch*

Nah: *Avatarnch, Avatarnch* ...Hey, this is great! Everything you've made has been tasty, but this may be the best dish yet!

Avatar: What, with the battle scenario siAvatarlations?

Severa: ...You just think yoi've got ALL the answers, don't you? You sure have gotten a big head since Chrom made you our tactician...

Avatar: Wait, do peoiple do that to you?

Avatar: Heh, that Avatarch is obvious, even to a big, fat tactical jerk like me.

Avatar: Cynthia! Are you all right?! What happened?! ...And why are you covered in Avatard?

Cynthia: Not a one. The scouts Avatarst have been mistaken, I guess. Oh it was awful... All our soldiers who came in behind me got stuck in the Avatard, too. They're probably just crawling back now

Cynthia: Shouldn't I be? It's my fault. If I hadn't gone off half cocked, the others wouldn't have spent a day wallowing in Avatard.

Avatar: It's just Avatard. I think they'll survive.

[spoiler=A Support]

Avatar: It's easy to love someone who gives so Avatarch of herself for the sake of others.

Cynthia: Oh my gosh! I love you so Avatarch!

Noire: W-well, I...I suppose I think I might...have someone in mind... There's someone who... Well, he's always listening to me and offering advice... *Avatarmble, Avatarmble*

Ah, the joys of Find and Replace.

Nice work though, thanks.

This one's for you, Rey. I feel the need to warn you that Olivia has been de-moeified though.

C Support

Olivia: Aaaaaaaaanyway, I've got to run. I'm on mess duy tonight. You know what they say, right? A hungry Shepherd is a big jerk!

MU: Is that what they say? I had no idea. ...Ah! Olivia, wait! You dropped your secret stash!

Olivia: Will you PLEASE stop calling it that?! You make it sound like I stole it or something. People will get suspicious!

MU: Well, whatever you want to call it, you're losing it as we speak! Look at all the coins rolling down the hill!

Olivia: ARRRGH! Why do coins have to be so darn round!

....I.

B Support

MU: So, Olivia. How goes the saving?

Olivia: Pah-fectly whell, my good mahn! Now be a dear and fetch me some cav-iah?

MU: Um, are you all right?

Olivia: Of course! I found a book that teaches how to talk like a noble, so I'm practicing.

MU: Oh. I thought maybe a bee had stung your tongue...

Olivia: I did NOT sound like that! ...Or did I? Oh, gods, I DID! This stupid book is useless. Do you realize I've been talking like that all day? Gods, how embarrassing!

...can't.

A Support

Olivia: It's going to be difficult to dance in a theater that fits in the plam of my hand. ...Not that I'm complaining or anything.

MU: Yes, but the perfect venue for a flea circus!

Olivia: I don't want a flea circus!

...take...this.

S Support

Olivia: Oh! You even brought a ring and...*sniff* Oh, MU. I don't care if I get that theater or not... So long as I'm with you.

MU: But I care! Now put that ring on and grab a hammer!

Olivia: Hee hee! Maybe we can use the theater for our reception.

MU: Heh ha, what a great idea! We'll have a cake, and music, and dancing into the night!

Olivia: Oh! And those little bears that balance on wheels! Let's get them, too! Guess I better start saving again!

(Confession Voice Clip: I've been in love with you forever. I only wish I had the courage to tell you sooner.)

...I.

...I.

そのオリヴィエは僕のオリヴィエじゃねえ!

Edited by shadowofchaos

...maybe...

I forgot to hit the Case sensitive buttom obviously >_< *to the edit box*

To be fair though, Avatard is just too funny. XD

....I.

...can't.

...take...this.

...I.

...I.

そのオリヴィエは僕のオリヴィエじゃねえ!

It's like that now, Rey. She's not moe anymore. Oh well.

SUFFER

Edited by Diortem

They pretty much nailed the translation for that support.

But man... they changed her phrasing. Especially the "little theater" was more of a lighthearted joke that made her smile rather than complain.

It's like that now, Rey. She's not moe anymore. Oh well.

SUFFER

Actually, here's what Annie and I agreed on:

"Japanesecopy4lyfe".

Edited by shadowofchaos

そのオリヴィエは僕のオリヴィエじゃねえ!

IIRC, it's really only that support where she seems so outgoing. She's definitely a bit more subdued in the others. And you know, Awakening is all about the alternate worlds. Maybe it ISN'T your Olivia.

And you know, Awakening is all about the alternate worlds. Maybe it ISN'T your Olivia.

She doesn't seem like the one that would make me break time and space and push a BS Redo button because my "other self" killed her in my dreams.

I'm still recording it and posting it here regardless when I get my copy of the game.

Both with English and Japanese voice tracks.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I think I lost it a little at 'Why do coins have to be so round."

Also:

"Chrom: Robin...I'm in love with you."

I wonder if he stole a blue french horn for her?

I love Anna's confession. It reminded me of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.

Edited by Ike of Paris

asdfdjkafdklahfdklpah.

I just read it again to make sure I wasn't just being a picky little weeb. But man, she's just too "forward" compared to her Japanese counterpart for me.

...I'm flinching at the fact that I had the thought that I might go for Tiki in my English copy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

asdfdjkafdklahfdklpah.

I just read it again to make sure I wasn't just being a picky little weeb. But man, she's just too "forward" compared to her Japanese counterpart for me.

...I'm flinching at the fact that I had the thought that I might go for Tiki in my English copy.

The non-loli choice for a manakete.

Anyway, hopefully my stuff will be up by the weekend. That is an early estimate. My copy should be here Wednesday. The first thing I should get done is Donny x Mariabelle.