English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

I can claim Inigo X Chrom if it's not taken.

[spoiler=C Support]Inigo: Ugh, Father! That gorgeous girl was just about to say yes to a date! JUST about to! Did you really have to drag me off like that?!

Chrom: We have a battle to prepare for, Inigo. Everyone else is ready to march. If you're mad, be mad at yourself for losing track of time.

Inigo: Oh, heh heh heh... Whoops... All right, time to go trounce some enemies and find a village lass to reward my efforts!

Chrom: ......

Inigo: You're staring, Father. Is there something on my face?

Chrom: No. I just... I was wondering if you were like this in the future as well.

Inigo: Depends on what you mean by "like this," I suppose.

Chrom: For someone who came from an apocalyptic hellscape, you're awfully carefree. Seems like you haven't a care in the world past whose bed you'll be sharing tonight. Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose.

Inigo: No purpose?! I'll have you know I'm EXTREMELY driven!

Chrom: Oh, is that the case?

Inigo: Indeed! I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

Chrom: ...Your purpose in life is to be popular with girls? You literally traveled across time... to be popular with girls?!

Inigo: To be popular with ALL girls. Genius, I know. But stop, Father. You're making me blush.

Chrom: I... I don't even know what o say.

Inigo: What? It never bothered you when Mother would blush in front of you!

Chrom: No, that's not what... Where do I even begin? Suddenly I'm feeling very tired... I'm going on ahead.

Chrom leaves.

Inigo: ...... ...Not a care in the world, huh? Not a thought in my head, he means! For being such a softy with everyone else, he sure doesn't pull any punches with me...

Still need to get the others. Will probably get them within a day or two.

Edited by Crystal Shards

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lon'quxPanne CBAS

C

Panne: *Pant- I should be safe now… There's no way he couldtrack me out—

Lon'qu: Hold.

Panne: Gah! You are no ordinary man… Enough of this game.Tell me what you want and leave me be!

Lon'qu: Don't come near me!

Panne: Stay away from YOU? What do you think I've beentrying to do all day, you ignorant man-spawn?

Lon'qu: I found this bag. It's full of weeds…or something.

Panne: That's my bag.

Lon'qu: I know. You dropped it near the camp.

Panne: Is that why you chased me over hill and dale? Whydidn't you just tell me?

Lon'qu: Yes, well. When I saw your face, I became paralyzedwith fear. And then you fled before I had a chance to explain.

Panne: Bah. This is insulting.

Lon'qu: Wait—don't forget your weeds!

Panne: I don't want them, or the bag. They are yours now.

*Panne leaves*

Lon'qu: Blast. What am I supposed to do with these? Hmm. Iwonder if they taste good? *nibble* Blegh! …A poor idea.

B

Panne: You again.

Lon'qu: I want to return your bag of weeds. I'm tired ofcarrying it around all the time.

Panne: Idiot human. Why didn't you just throw it away?*Sigh- Never mind. Here. Give it to me.

Lon'qu: Don't come any closer. I'll toss the bag that way,and you can pick it up.

Panne: Do you hate my kind so much?

Lon'qu: It is not your kind that I mind. It is your gender.

Panne: And why would you, a human skilled in swordplay,possibly fear all females?

Lon'qu: I have my reasons. I am haunted bynightmares—confused, terrifying memories from my past. When I approach a woman,be she taguel or human, I am gripped by an icy fear.

Panne: Then I am not the only one plagued by terriblememories.

Lon'qu: I do not like to speak of it. If others knew I stillsuffered from childish nightmares, they would think me weak.

Panne: …Throw me the bag.

Lon'qu: Here.

Panne: Thank you. Now wait right there.

Lon'qu: What are you doing?

Panne: I'm making a special brew using the herbs Icollected. …Here.

Lon'qu: *Sniff* Itsmells vile. And there are twigs floating in it.

Panne: Just drink it down.

Lon'qu: Are you sure it's safe for humans?

Panne: Drink it or don't. I care not. Very well. *glug,glug*

Lon'qu: Very well. *glug, glug* *Splutter* Bleeech! Urgh! Ittastes even worse than it smells!

Panne: Yes. But you will find it helps with your nightmares.

*Panne leaves*

Lon'qu: …… Gods, that was awful. I hope this isn't some kindof elaborate practical joke.

A

Lon'qu: Hello, Panne.

Panne: You look cheerful. I assume this to mean the potiondid its deed. This is good. I was unsure it would work on humans.

Lon'qu: Your brew did more than cure me of my nightmares…Since I drank that draught, I've been having the most wonderful dreams.

Panne: The effect will wear off soon. Wait while I brewanother mug.

Lon'qu: Thank you.

Panne: …Done. I'll just leave it here and back away.

Lon'qu: Right. Down the hatch… …Urgh. The taste does notimprove with exposure. But if it means no more nightmares. I'll drink a barreland ask for more.

Panne: ……

Lon'qu: Tell me, Panne. Why do you help me? I know you'velittle love for humans.

Panne: Well, I'd already given you the herbs, I didn't wantthem to go to waste.

Lon'qu: And why did you collect them in the first place?Were they for you? Are you also haunted by nightmares?

Panne: I often dream of the night man-spawn razed my villageand murdered my kin. Just before she died, my mother told me that I mustn'thate all humans. She said there weregood men as well as wicked, and I was never to forget it.

Lon'qu: But why did you make the potion for me?

Panne: I told you. I didn't want the herbs to go to waste.

Lon'qu: …You have a good heart.

Panne: You know nothing about me.

S

Panne: Here for another dose of Panne's potion? Sit therewhile I make it.

Lon'qu: Actually, I thought I'd offer my own brew—elderberryand tea leaves from Ferox. There's no better tea in all the lands.

Panne: If you are so confident, I suppose I must have some…*slurp* Why, this IS good.

Lon'qu: You know, it's funny…

Panne: What is?

Lon'qu: Whenever I talk to you, a warm and…fuzzy feelingcomes over me. I assumed that it was because of your potion. But I have thesame feeling right now, and I haven't touched a drop.

Panne: Now that you mention it, I feel the same way.

Lon'qu: There's no medicine in that brew. Just Ferox'sfinest tea leaves.

Panne: And it certainly is delicious. I could drink thisevery day.

Lon'qu: If we were to spend more time together, I would makeyou a cup every morning.

Panne: Are you implying what I think you are, human?

Lon'qu: Taguel or human—it matters not to me. You are justthe woman I love.

Panne: Things have changed since we first met. Remember howafraid you were?

Lon'qu: I do. But I'm not anymore. Panne, will you acceptthis ring?

Panne: Ah, a bribe to spice the proposal. Such a typicalhuman custom. But I know you speak from the heart, and so I accept. You're thefirst human I've known who makes me forget about the past… And for that. Ishall be eternally yours.

Edited by Quick

I can claim Inigo X Chrom if it's not taken.

[spoiler=C Support]Inigo: Ugh, Father! That gorgeous girl was just about to say yes to a date! JUST about to! Did you really have to drag me off like that?!

Chrom: We have a battle to prepare for, Inigo. Everyone else is ready to march. If you're mad, be mad at yourself for losing track of time.

Inigo: Oh, heh heh heh... Whoops... All right, time to go trounce some enemies and find a village lass to reward my efforts!

Chrom: ......

Inigo: You're staring, Father. Is there something on my face?

Chrom: No. I just... I was wondering if you were like this in the future as well.

Inigo: Depends on what you mean by "like this," I suppose.

Chrom: For someone who came from an apocalyptic hellscape, you're awfully carefree. Seems like you haven't a care in the world past whose bed you'll be sharing tonight. Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose.

Inigo: No purpose?! I'll have you know I'm EXTREMELY driven!

Chrom: Oh, is that the case?

Inigo: Indeed! I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

Chrom: ...Your purpose in life is to be popular with girls? You literally traveled across time... to be popular with girls?!

Inigo: To be popular with ALL girls. Genius, I know. But stop, Father. You're making me blush.

Chrom: I... I don't even know what o say.

Inigo: What? It never bothered you when Mother would blush in front of you!

Chrom: No, that's not what... Where do I even begin? Suddenly I'm feeling very tired... I'm going on ahead.

Chrom leaves.

Inigo: ...... ...Not a care in the world, huh? Not a thought in my head, he means! For being such a softy with everyone else, he sure doesn't pull any punches with me...

Still need to get the others. Will probably get them within a day or two.

It's already finished. You're wasting your time.

Here's some of the unclaimed Morgan/fathers supports I have in my support log.

[spoiler=Gregor/Morgan (Father/Son)]

[spoiler= C support] Morgan: Hmmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Gregor: Hello, Morgan. What is up?

Morgan: Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not paws of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Gregor: Hah! Is that so?

Morgan: Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Gregor: Gregor would love to assist! After all--

Morgan: Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Gregor Oy! That is... energetic boy...

[spoiler= B support]Morgan: Father? Do you have a moment?

Gregor: Of course! Gregor always have moments for precious son.

Morgan: Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one--figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Gregor: Maybe it best to hold off on the head smashing for now, yes? Why not try staring at Gregor for little while? Right into big, beautiful eyes.

Morgan: Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... here goes... ..... ....... ......... ............ Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Gregor: Er, right. Gregor think maybe it time to shelve memory project for today.

Morgan: Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler= A support] Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Gregor: Oy, oy! What is this crying? Please, Morgan. No more tears.

Morgan: B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Gregor: Morgan...

Morgan: *Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Gregor: What is the matter?

Morgan: I...I rememebered something! Just one tiny little memory, but... I remember! You were smiling at me... and you called my name...Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Gregor: Great! Take all time you need, boy. Gregor always be there for you, yes?

Morgan: Aw... Thanks, Dad.

[spoiler=Brady/Morgan (Father/Son)]

[spoiler= C support] Morgan: Hmmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Brady: Hey! Watcha mumblin' about over there?

Morgan: Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not paws of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Brady: Huh. Is that so?

Morgan: Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Brady: I suppose I could pitch in, yeah? After all--

Morgan: Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Brady: Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna regret this...

Brady: Sure. What's up?

Morgan: Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one--figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Brady: Let's hold off on the head smashing for a bit, yeah? Why don't ya try takin' a gander at me for a while? Stare into my eyes and stuff.

Morgan: Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... here goes... ..... ....... ......... ............ Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Brady: Er' yeah... sure. Maybe we should table this memory malarkey for today.

Morgan: Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler= A support] Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Brady: Hey now! Stop that before ya get me all teary too, yeah?

Morgan: B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Brady: Oh, for the love'a...

Morgan: *Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Brady: What's wrong?!

Morgan: I...I rememebered something! Just one tiny little memory, but... I remember! You were smiling at me... and you called my name...Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Brady: Take all the time ya need, kid. I'll always be there for ya...

[spoiler=Walhart/Morgan (Father/Son)]

Walhart: What is the meaning of all this navel-gazing?

Walhart: Absurd. It is through strength alone that man--

Walhart: I would prefert to train you in the arts of warfare, death, and--

Walhart: Bah. Useless!

Walhart: Only if you vow not to waste my time with insignificant prattle.

Walhart: Perhaps that plan would work if I drove your head through it... Or perhaps you could gaze upon your father's noble visage for a while.

Walhart: Bah. You waste my time anew! That's enough of this for today.

Walhart: SILENCE! This display demeans us both!

Walhart: I should put a sword in you and be done with it...

Walhart: Pray, what calamity has befallen you now?!

Walhart: Such pitiful goals. *sigh* Oh, very well. I shall do what I can to assist you...

Gregor and Brady are great dads, but I think Walhart just won the title of "Worse possible dad for Morgan" don't you think? dry.gif

Gregor and Brady are great dads, but I think Walhart just won the title of "Worse possible dad for Morgan" don't you think? dry.gif

damn

confirming female Morgan>male Morgan

inb4 Emmeryn's is just a constant stream of "..."

Walhart is just being a father in his own way. Hes just toughening up Morgan. Sure, theres a chance he'll become a psychopath with father issues but lets face it, Morgan will likely be able to conquer the world and succeed in doing so. He'll also have no qualms about taking lives of others! Humanity is just something that weaklings use as an excuse not to use their full potential.

*Imagines a picture of evil great knight Morgan ruling over the world on a throne made of Naga's and Grima's bones.*

Walhart is just being a father in his own way. Hes just toughening up Morgan. Sure, theres a chance he'll become a psychopath with father issues but lets face it, Morgan will likely be able to conquer the world and succeed in doing so. He'll also have no qualms about taking lives of others! Humanity is just something that weaklings use as an excuse not to use their full potential.

*Imagines a picture of evil great knight Morgan ruling over the world on a throne made of Naga's and Grima's bones.*

WELL I'm not sleeping now.

Good god what have you created sir.

It helps that Morgan can trash everyone else in the army because s/he's broken beyond belief

oooooo, so scared of great knight Morgan's ~20 magic, how will I ever survive an Ignis from him cool.gif

the 6 spotpass characters almost feel like regular DLC characters with unique models and Avatar supports, tbh

Okay well you guys work fast. I'm kinda new to serenes being that I never posted like ever despite joining, but I go on /vg/ sometimes and awhile ago people were asking for support logs. I have every Male MU romantic support done and a number of others done

As of RIGHT NOW AT THIS SECOND

I can do Kjelle's Male MU, Inigo x Chrom Parent, and Lucina and Inigo Sibling, Fem Morgan x Inigo. I have a lot others so if you need me too, so don't hesitate to ask me for anything more.

Edited by Wenrare

oooooo, so scared of great knight Morgan's ~20 magic, how will I ever survive an Ignis from him cool.gif

the 6 spotpass characters almost feel like regular DLC characters with unique models and Avatar supports, tbh

Simple. He has Luna instead.

I can do Kjelle's Male MU, Inigo x Chrom Parent, and Lucina and Inigo Sibling, Fem Morgan x Inigo. I have a lot others so if you need me too, so don't hesitate to ask me for anything more.

Thanks for the help.

To be honest, those supports have already been posted - I'm a bit slow updating the main topic from work and school stuff so ill apologize if you dtarted working on those.

there are some parent child conversations available, and you can also PM people who have claimed conversations if you would like to takeover for them - assuming they agree, of course.

Here is Kjelle and Gaius's parent child support. Already started on both of Gerome's parent supports and Kjelle X Morgan (M)

[spoiler=KjelleXGaius(parent-child)]

[spoiler=C]

Kjelle: Are you free, Father? I could use a sparring partner.

Gaius: Oh, Kjelle... I'd love to, but...maybe not today...

Kjelle: Father, you're pale as a ghost! And sweating! What's wrong?!

Gaius: I-it's nothing. I'm f-fine...Save for my gut...

Kjelle: Are you injured? Who did this to you?! Give me a name, and I'll--

Gaius: B-breakfast...

Kjelle: ...Someone named "Breakfast"?

Gaius: N-no...I ate breakfast, and then...this happened...

N-not just me...Everyone in camp is in...the same shape...

If you haven't eaten...s-stay away...Save yourself...

Kjelle:......

Gaius: Hrrgh...And I thought Sully's cooking was bad...Whoever made this is...is...

Kjelle: ...Is your daughter.

Gaius: ...What?

Kjelle: I'm sorry, Father. ...I thought it turned out so well.

Gaius: N-no, it's not...that...I mean...urrgh...

It was d-delicious...I'm sure the...searing pain is... coincidental...

Kjelle: You just said that everyone who ate it got sick!

Oh, this is so embarrassing! *Kjelle leaves*

Gaius: W-wait! Kjelle! C-come back! Don't go...I'll...

Bluuurp! Oh, gods... H-here it comes...

[spoiler=B]

Kjelle: HAH! RRRAGH! YAAAH!

Gaius: Kjelle, you seem to be training especially hard today.

Kjelle: If I can't do my share of the cooking, I'll have to do a larger share of the fighting.

Gaius: Oh, so...you're not cooking again?

Kjelle: Would you want me to, after last time?! You saw how that day's battle played out.

All our soldiers clutching their guts, legs quivering like newborn deer...

And the smell...Oh, gods, the smell...

If the enemy hadn't been so horrified, we might all be dead!

Gaius: It was certainly a... challenging day.

But nobody's perfect--I'm sure it was just a fluke.

I know I, for one, would like to try your cooking again.

Kjelle: NO!

Gaius:...I'm sorry?

Kjelle: What if it WASN'T a fluke? What if my cooking gets you KILLED next time?!

Another breakfast from me could bring our entire army to its knees! Literally!

Don't ask me to do that to my fellow soldiers and my family.

Gaius: Oh come on now, it wasn't THAT bad...

Kjelle: I still remember the sound...that horrible sound...Dozens of people, all fa--

Gaius: All right! Fair enough.

...Look, what if I gave you a few pointers?

If we manage to come up with something tasty, we can share it with everyone.

And if not, well...there's always candy, right?

Kjelle: Hmm...All right, let's try it! ...And thanks.

[spoiler=A]

Gaius: The soup smells great, honey! Good job.

I'm sure everyone will be eager for a taste.

Kjelle: Thanks. I had a good teacher.

I had no idea you knew so much about cooking!

Gaius: I learned a lot after marrying your mother. It was that or starve...

Kjelle: Ha! You two really get along so well, don't you?

Gaius: Yeah, I guess we do...

Kjelle: ......

...Heh, heh.

Gaius: What's so funny?

Kjelle: Just thinking that this must be what it feels like.

...Having parents, I mean. Being a normal family.

I never really got to have that, but...it's nice.

Gaius: Kjelle...

Kjelle: But hey, enough of that. Didn't mean to get all misty.

Let's dig in to this soup! *slurp*

Gaius: Kjelle, I know you're a strong girl who doesn't like to ask for help...

But you can, you know? If there's anything I can ever do, just name it.

Kjelle: Weeell...I guess one thing comes to mind, actually.

Gaius: What's that?

Kjelle: Keep teaching me how to cook! This soup tastes like dishwater...

Gaius: *Slurp* ...Oh, gods, it does.

Kjelle: Actually, I've had better dishwater...

Gaius: Right, then. I can at least get you cooking food that tastes like food!

Kjelle: That'd be plenty for me! Thanks!

I've been grinding Morgan/fathers supports recently, so here's 4 others unclaimed ones!

[spoiler= Vaike/Morgan (Father/Son)]

[spoiler= C support]Morgan: Hmmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Vaike: Watcha up to, Morgan?

Vaike: Heh, no kiddin'?

Vaike: Hey, I'd be happy to! After all--

Vaike: He sure is energetic...

Vaike: Sure do!

Vaike: Let's uh...hold off on the head smashin' for now, all right? Maybe you could try starin' at Ol' Vaike for a while, eh? Right into these eyes.

Vaike: Er...sure. Look, maybe that's enough of the memory project for one day, eh?

[spoiler= A support]Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Vaike: Hey now! Cryin' ain't gonna help.

Vaike: Morgan...

Vaike: What's wrong?!

Vaike: Take all the time ya need. And I'll do everything I can to help ya!

[spoiler= Kellam/Morgan (Father/Son)]

[spoiler= C support]Morgan: Hmmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Kellam: What are you up to, Morgan?

Kellam: Heh, is that so?

Kellam: I'd be happy to try. After all--

Kellam: Boy, he sure is energetic...

Kellam: Yes, of course.

Kellam: Let's just...hold off on the head smashing for now, all right? Perhaps you could try just staring at me for a bit? Right into my eyes.

Kellam: Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day...

[spoiler= A support]Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Kellam: Come now, Morgan. No tears.

Kellam: Morgan...

Kellam: What's wrong?!

Kellam: Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you... You know that, right?

[spoiler= Gaius/Morgan (Father/Son)]

Gaius: What are you up to, Morgan?

Gaius: Heh, is that so?

Gaius: I'd be happy to try. After all--

Gaius: Well, he's certainly got energy to spare...

Gaius: Sure.

Gaius: Let's hold off on the head smashing for now, shall we? Perhaps you could try staring at me for a while? Right into my eyes.

Gaius: Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day...

Gaius: Hey, now. No need for the old waterworks.

Gaius: Morgan...

Gaius: What's wrong?!

Gaius: Take all the time you need, all right? I'll always be there for you.

[spoiler= Donnel/Morgan (Father/Son)]

Donnel: Howdy, Morgan. Whatcha up to?

Donnel: Heh, is that so?

Donnel: Gosh, I'd be happy to! After all--

Donnel: Heh, he sure is a spitfire, that one...

Donnel: Course I do!

Donnel: Uh... I don' reckon bangin' yer head will help none, Son. Maybe ya could try just starin' at me for a spell? Right into these here eyes.

Donnel: Er, right. What say we put the memory project on the shelf for today?

Donnel: Hey now, Morgan, ain't no need for tears!

Donnel: Morgan...

Donnel: What's wrong?!

Donnel: Take all the time ya need. I'll always be here for ya... Ya know that, right?

Vaike is a better dad than I expected... And the more I see about Donnel, the more I find his "funny way of speakin'" to be adorable...

NowixCherche

[spoiler= C support.]

Nowi: Hee hee! Yaaaaaa, Minerva! One more time! One more time!

Cherche: I'm glad you and Minerva are having so much fun together, Nowi.

But maybe it's time to stop wrestling and give Minerva a break.

Minerva is powerful, yes, but you're a formidable foe yourself in dragon form.

Nowi: Oh, right. Sorry, Minerva! Did I tire you out?

Cherche: Poor Nowi. You still want to play, don't you?

Nowi: It's okay, I don't mind.

Well, maybe I mind a little, but if Minerva is pooped, I'll just have to be paitent.

Cherche: Perhaps I could take the place of Minerva?

Nowi: Are you crazy? I'm a dragon! I'll smoosh you into a paste!

Cherche: Oh, I don't know about that. I once bested Minerva, after all.

Nowi: Wow, really?

Cherche: Really. So you don't have to worry about scratching me with those claws, young lady.

Nowi: Hee hee! All right, then! Here I come!

[spoiler= B support.]

Nowi: How's this? I'm not doing it too hard, am I?

Cherche: No, that's just perfect.

Mmm, I had no idea you were good at back massages.

Nowi: When you're as old as I am, you pick up lots of stuff.

Anyway, I'm still really sorry I hit you so hard with my tail.

I didn't think you'd go flying like that!

Cherche: A little to the left, please... Ahhhh,that's it.

And don't worry. This isn't the first time a dragon smacked me.

Nowi: You know what I think? I think you made up that story about fighting Minerva.

You just said that so I wouldn't feel bad about playing with you.

Cherche: Are you accusing me of spreading falsehoods, Nowi?

Nowi? No! ...well, maybe a little bit. ...Okay, lift your head and turn.

Cherche: Oooooh, that feels good...

Oh, and see that burn scar on my shoulder? Minerva did that when I captured her.

Nowi: Wow! you got hit by dragon fire and survived?!

Cherche: The thing is, when I first met Minerva, she was very weak. After that first puff, her fire was barely enough to singe my hair.

If she'd been fully healthy, our fight would've turned out very differently.

Nowi: Hee hee. And after that first time, you grew to trust eachother, huh?

Gosh, you're so lucky to have a friend like Minerva, I'm super jealous!

Cherche: She's a good girl to have around, that's for sure.

[spoiler= A support.]

Cherche: Nowi? Nowi, are you all right?!

Nowi: Unnngh, no. But it's okay. D-did I lose?

Cherche: I'm so sorry! I thought you'd turn into a dragon before I could land my blow.

Nowi: Last time I was a dragon, I hit you so hard you flew into a tree.

I didn't want that to happen again.

Cherche: That's very kind of you, Nowi. But I don't want to hurt you, either.

So next time, you make sure you enter dragon form. Do you hear me?

Nowi: Aww, it's fine. I hardly hurts at all! Plus sometimes I...

I dunno. I kind of like NOT being a dragon.

Cherche: Well then, maybe we could play a different game.

Nowi: Oh, sure! Like what?

Cherche: How about drawing pictures? That should be safe enough.

Nowi: Naw, that sounds boring. How about hide-and-seek?

Cherche: You don't like drawing pictures?

Nowi: I guess so, but then Minerva wouldn't be able to join in.

hide-and-seek is much better-all three of us can play that!

Cherche: Then hide-and-seek it shall be.

Nowi: Great! I am SO going to win!

Edited by L95

I'm so sorry but this going to be my last support that I'm going to do, manly due to being sick and some personal stuff. If anyone has the other supports I've claimed feel free to take them I don't mind.

Here's Lucina/Yarne -

[spoiler=Rank C]Yarne - ....Pulse? Check. ....Arms? Check. ...Legs? Check! Whew! Looks like I'm all here. Ugh. Why do I keep fighting if I'm going to be such a coward?!

Lucina - Yarne? Is something wrong? You look upset.

Yarne - Oh, hey. No, I'm fine. I was just, uh... Reflecting on the horrors of war.

Lucina - I often do the same. Thinking how everyone is suffering each day we let it continue... Farmers are slain in their fields, merchants are robbed, children become orphans...

Yarne - Actually, I meant the part where everybody trying to kill me. My life's worth no more than the next guy's. I know that, but... It's still a lot of pressure being the last of entire race.

Lucina - I can only imagine.

Yarne - Don't get me wrong.... I'm scared, but I still want to help. I'll keep fighting. I just....really don't...want to, is all. ...Heh. Pretty sad, I know.

Lucina - So be it.

Yarne - Er, so be what, exactly?

Lucina - I will cover your back. From now, you need only worry about foes in front of you.

Yarne - What?

Lucina - I swear to keep you safe. That way, perhaps you can fight without fear.

Yarne - Lucina, everyone else is out there fighting on their own. I feel terrible asking, but... That would be such a great relief! ....Thank you.

Lucina - I'm happy to do all I can to ease an ally's mind. Thank you for opening up to me. I'm honored by your trust.

Yarne - Not at all!

Lucina - I should be going. I'll see you, Yarne.

Yarne - ....Oh, what am I doing?! Gods, why not just ask her to babysit you, you big coward?! This is low, even for me...

[spoiler=Rank B]Yarne - ...Ow! For a shallow cut, my arm sure doesn't want to heal up.... Still really hurts, too. I knew I saw someone behind that tree, but nooo! I had to go charge in like an idiot.... Ah, well. I'm still alive, and the arm'll heal. I'll count my blessings.

Lucina - Might I have a minute, Yarne?

Yarne - Sure. What is it?

Lucina - I wanted to see how you're recovering.

Yarne - What, this? I'm fine, thanks. I'm sorry you had to see me fall for such an obvious ambush. I was doing so well, too. But you know me! It's not a battle if I don't screw up...

Lucina - That's not true at all... But I'm just glad you weren't more seriously injured. I promised I would watch your back, and now... I am so, so sorry, Yarne.

Yarne - What?! No! Don't apologize. We're at war! Nicks and scratches are bound to happen!

Lucina - Still...

Yarne - It's very kind of you, Lucina, but I'm the one who needs to shape up, not you. Heh, next time I'll show 'em this rabbit's no easy prey! Give 'em the ol' taguel one-two!

Lucina - Just, please...

Yarne - Hmm?

Lucina - Please be careful. Don't do anything rash. In the last battle, it almost seemed like you were trying to protect me...? I'll be twice the fool if you get hurt trying to keep me safe while I try to keep you safe!

Yarne - Well, I can't just sit back and let you do all the work. And I can't keep you all to myself. The others need your help, too. Plus, I want to keep you safe as much you want to keep me safe. We're friends!

Lucina - No, of course. That's all true, but...

Yarne - Believe me, I'm not eager to get hurt either. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.

Lucina - And I'll do my best to keep trouble away from you.

[spoiler=Rank A]Yarne - Are you all right?!

Lucina - Yarne?

Yarne - Holy carrots, your leg! Did you get that trying to protect me?

Lucina - No, I was just a bit careless. I, er...let my attention slip for a moment, and they were quick with a blade. That's all. It's mostly healed, besides. You needn't worry yourself over it.

Yarne - You're a terrible liar, you know that? After my arm got hurt, you've been guarding me nonstop. It's obvious. What happen to our promise not to do anything crazy, hmm?

Lucina - Er, I didn't.... Don't be mad.

Yarne - I'm not mad at you, but I'm furious with myself!

Lucina - Yarne, no! Don't be. I really was careless. This is no one's fault but my own.

Yarne - ...Heh. Ha ha ha!

Lucina - Is...something funny?

Yarne - It's just... The two of us, taking hits for each other. Then we both protest that it's all our fault and that the other shouldn't feel guilty. I don't know, it just struck me as funny. We're some pair, you and me.

Lucina - Heh, I suppose it IS a little silly. But a part of me thinks that's the way it should be allies.

Yarne - You think?

Lucina - Sure. Helping each other.... Making sacrifices... Accepting responsibility for our failings and helping each other learn from them... That sounds like the ideal ally to me.

Yarne - What you put it like that, it does. I guess we're doing pretty well.

Lucina - Very well, I should think! You can continue to count on me to watch your back!

Yarne - And on me to watch yours!

[spoiler=Rank S]Lucina - Yarne!

Yarne - Hm? What is it? Everything all right? You're all worked up.

Lucina - I've just been so impressed with your performance in combat lately! I had to come and tell you!

Yarne - Wow, I... Thanks, Lucina. The old rabbit "run for your life" instinct is still there, but I feel like I'm getting better.

Lucina - You're a whole different person out there! It's amazing to witness.

Yarne - Aw, you're exaggerating. But I'm glad. ... So, um... If I've been doing so well, Do I get a reward?

Lucina - Hah! Of course, you name it! If it's within my power, it's yours.

Yarne - W-will you be my girl?!

Lucina - ...What?

Yarne - I always hated being a coward and a burden on everyone else. I wanted to change, but... It wasn't until we started watching out for each other that I learned how. You thought me what real strength is, and I learn more from you every day... But I've got a long way to go, and that's where you come in....

Lucina - Yarne....

Yarne - I love you, Lucina! You make me a better taguel, on the field and off. I want to be you always...

Lucina - ...I would like that very much, Yarne.

Yarne - You would? Really?!

Lucina - You've become so brave, so dedicated... It's true that when we first met, you were like as not to turn and run. But watching you conquer your fear has been an inspiration to me.

Yarne - Huh...

Lucina - Seeing you grow has filled me with pride, as much as if it were my own improvement. I want to keep sharing in your life, and I want you to share in mine. So yes, Yarne. ...I love you, too.

Yarne - Ha! After hearing that, I feel like I just grew about hundred times stronger! With you by my side, I'll become a real warrior yet!

Well, here's the next one, the baby-face Dragon Nowi, and Loyal Steward Frederick.

And Nowi's stolen fruits!

[spoiler=NowixFrederick]

[spoiler=c]

F:Ah, Nowi.

N:Eeek!

F:Wh--?! No, wait!

N:Yes? What is it?

F:Why did you attempt to flee, milady? Have I done something to anger you?

N:Last night, I had a nightmare about my basket of fruit being stolen...

F:Ah. Yes, I see how such a thing might be...

Er, except I don't. Why did that make you want to run away?

N:Because YOU were the thief, and I didn't want to lose any more fruit!

F:This is unfortunate. I hate to think I wronged you-dream or otherwise.

Perhaps it would clear the air if I offered you my ration of fruit this evening?

And I only ask one small thing in return.

N:For extra fruit, I'll do anything!

F:Well then, I was hoping we might spend more time together.

B:..Yeah, nho. That's not worth fruit. Plus you're not really my type.

F:Milady! I did NOT mean it as a proposal! What a dishonorable idea!

...I want you to show me your dragon might.

N:Huh? But why?

F:Opportunities to spar with adragon are few and far between.

To get even a taste of dragon combat would be a most valuable experience!

N:Won't you be all scared and stuff?

F:That is why I need your help. Fear of the unknown is the fear most dangerous.

N:I'm not sure about this...

F:...You'd have two rations of fruit?

N:Oh, right! I almost forgot! Okay, sure!

[spoiler=b]

N:Frederick, are you all right?

F:*Groan* Y-yes, milady... Completely fine... Such a small burn... I c-can hardly feel it.

If I just ignore it, it will heal. Eventually...

N:Are you sure? I burned off an awful lot of hair. What if it grows back all weird?

F:Oh. D-does it appear grievous?

N:Well, it's kind of all frizzy and spiky and sticking out.

Hee hee! It's actually pretty funny! Hee hee hee!

F:Then we had best stop for now and give my body a chance to recover.

This has been a very educational experience, thanks to you.

I must return to my training while the pain of the wounds remains fresh in my mind.

N:.......

F:Are you all right, Nowi? Are you injured?

N:I'm just thinking how stupid you are!

Getting yourself all hurt like that, with no one to look after you properly!

F:I must put myself through such trails if I am to protect everyone.

N:But why do you insist on doing it by yourself? You can ask for help!

F:What are you driving at, milady?

N:You said you were oging to return to training, right? Meaning, on your own?

But that'll make you lonely. I should know. Before I came here, I was all alone, too.

It makes me sad to see you working and training so hard with no one around you.

F:Milady, you have a kind and gentle heart.

But I couldn't possibly be lonely when those like you are thinking about my welfare.

N:So you don't feel lonely at all?

F:Not a bit. So once my wounds have healed, perhaps we can spar once again?

N:Sure! That'll be fun!

[spoiler=a]

F:Nowi, are you free? I was hoping we might have another sparring session.

N:But we just had a fight yesterday! AND the day before that!

F:Yes, but I am so close to anticipating when you unleash a breath attack.

N:Oh, okay. If you want to play THAT much...

Why are you always so obsessed about getting better at fighting?

F:I must be strong so I can prtect CHrom and our allies. This war demands no less.

Also, the more I learn, the more I can pass on to the other Shepherds.

This will reduce battlefield casualties and increase the odds of eventual victory.

N:And it'll make you the biggest hero ever!

F:Unlikely. And in any case. I do not do this for praise or glory.

MY only aim is to ensure that as many of my comrades as possible survive this war.

N:I love being praised more than ANYTHING!

Don't you care about the glory even just a little bit?

F:I am but human, milady-any praise that comes my way is highly appreciated.

But approbation andf glory cannot by themselves be your goal.

N:Gosh, you're just like a real knight!

But SOMEONE has to tell you how great you are-and it might as well be me!

So, er... WEll done, Frederick! Good job! You're the best knight ever!

F:Heh. Why, thank you, Nowi. You remind me of my mother.

N:Well, don't forget, I AM like several centuries older than you!

F:Yes, of course. I often forget that you are a wise, mature woman.

N:Tee hee hee! NOw you're praising ME! And you do it ever so well!

F:I only speak the truth.

N:In fact, you're so good at it, I think we should spend more time sparring.

F:It would be my pleasure!

[spoiler=S]

N:Frederick! Let's practice some more. I'll turn into a dragon for you!

F:Now this is unusual-normally, it is I who challenges you to battle.

Has something piqued your interest in our training sessions?

N:Not really. I just decided that you and me should practice together more often.

See, when you try hard, I always remember to praise you and say how brave you are.

Even if no one else appreciates all your hard work, I want to make sure I do.

And, another thing. When you take a day off, I want to take a day off with you!

Then we can keep each other company, and neither of us will ever be alone.

We'll get stronger, we'll be able to help out Chrom more, and it'll be fun!

F:But then we would be spending nearly every waking moment together.

N:...You don't hate do you? Please say you don't!

Because I really, really, REALLY like you!

F:I like you, too, Nowi.

N:No! I don't mean that kind of like. I mean, I LIKE YOU like you.

F:...Ah.

N:I love how you're always working so hard for others, even when you're tired.

Plus I love how you're always thinking of ways to protect people.

It makes ME want to protect YOU!

So, um, do you like me? Like as a woman and all that?

'Cause if you feel about me like I do for you, I...I want you to tell me.

Please, Frederick! Don't keep me in suspense!

F:After such a forthright confession, it would ill behoove me not to answer in kind.

In truth, I was planning to do this when I was better prepared...

...But, Nowi, I have in fact fallen in love with you.

We have spent so much time together lately, and I came to realize...

Well, that you are the most important person in my life.

N:YAAAAAAAAAY!

So I suppose we should get married now, right?

F:If you will do me the great honor.

But unfortunately, I have not yet picked out a suitable ring for you.

I shall go to the jeweler in town and order one immediately.

N:Oh, wait! Before you go, let's have another fight!

F:Well, I suppose there is always time for just one more...

I need to remember to check up more.

I'm so sorry but this going to be my last support that I'm going to do, manly due to being sick and some personal stuff. If anyone has the other supports I've claimed feel free to take them I don't mind.

Here's Lucina/Yarne -

[spoiler=Rank C]Yarne - ....Pulse? Check. ....Arms? Check. ...Legs? Check! Whew! Looks like I'm all here. Ugh. Why do I keep fighting if I'm going to be such a coward?!

Lucina - Yarne? Is something wrong? You look upset.

Yarne - Oh, hey. No, I'm fine. I was just, uh... Reflecting on the horrors of war.

Lucina - I often do the same. Thinking how everyone is suffering each day we let it continue... Farmers are slain in their fields, merchants are robbed, children become orphans...

Yarne - Actually, I meant the part where everybody trying to kill me. My life's worth no more than the next guy's. I know that, but... It's still a lot of pressure being the last of entire race.

Lucina - I can only imagine.

Yarne - Don't get me wrong.... I'm scared, but I still want to help. I'll keep fighting. I just....really don't...want to, is all. ...Heh. Pretty sad, I know.

Lucina - So be it.

Yarne - Er, so be what, exactly?

Lucina - I will cover your back. From now, you need only worry about foes in front of you.

Yarne - What?

Lucina - I swear to keep you safe. That way, perhaps you can fight without fear.

Yarne - Lucina, everyone else is out there fighting on their own. I feel terrible asking, but... That would be such a great relief! ....Thank you.

Lucina - I'm happy to do all I can to ease an ally's mind. Thank you for opening up to me. I'm honored by your trust.

Yarne - Not at all!

Lucina - I should be going. I'll see you, Yarne.

Yarne - ....Oh, what am I doing?! Gods, why not just ask her to babysit you, you big coward?! This is low, even for me...

[spoiler=Rank B]Yarne - ...Ow! For a shallow cut, my arm sure doesn't want to heal up.... Still really hurts, too. I knew I saw someone behind that tree, but nooo! I had to go charge in like an idiot.... Ah, well. I'm still alive, and the arm'll heal. I'll count my blessings.

Lucina - Might I have a minute, Yarne?

Yarne - Sure. What is it?

Lucina - I wanted to see how you're recovering.

Yarne - What, this? I'm fine, thanks. I'm sorry you had to see me fall for such an obvious ambush. I was doing so well, too. But you know me! It's not a battle if I don't screw up...

Lucina - That's not true at all... But I'm just glad you weren't more seriously injured. I promised I would watch your back, and now... I am so, so sorry, Yarne.

Yarne - What?! No! Don't apologize. We're at war! Nicks and scratches are bound to happen!

Lucina - Still...

Yarne - It's very kind of you, Lucina, but I'm the one who needs to shape up, not you. Heh, next time I'll show 'em this rabbit's no easy prey! Give 'em the ol' taguel one-two!

Lucina - Just, please...

Yarne - Hmm?

Lucina - Please be careful. Don't do anything rash. In the last battle, it almost seemed like you were trying to protect me...? I'll be twice the fool if you get hurt trying to keep me safe while I try to keep you safe!

Yarne - Well, I can't just sit back and let you do all the work. And I can't keep you all to myself. The others need your help, too. Plus, I want to keep you safe as much you want to keep me safe. We're friends!

Lucina - No, of course. That's all true, but...

Yarne - Believe me, I'm not eager to get hurt either. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.

Lucina - And I'll do my best to keep trouble away from you.

[spoiler=Rank A]Yarne - Are you all right?!

Lucina - Yarne?

Yarne - Holy carrots, your leg! Did you get that trying to protect me?

Lucina - No, I was just a bit careless. I, er...let my attention slip for a moment, and they were quick with a blade. That's all. It's mostly healed, besides. You needn't worry yourself over it.

Yarne - You're a terrible liar, you know that? After my arm got hurt, you've been guarding me nonstop. It's obvious. What happen to our promise not to do anything crazy, hmm?

Lucina - Er, I didn't.... Don't be mad.

Yarne - I'm not mad at you, but I'm furious with myself!

Lucina - Yarne, no! Don't be. I really was careless. This is no one's fault but my own.

Yarne - ...Heh. Ha ha ha!

Lucina - Is...something funny?

Yarne - It's just... The two of us, taking hits for each other. Then we both protest that it's all our fault and that the other shouldn't feel guilty. I don't know, it just struck me as funny. We're some pair, you and me.

Lucina - Heh, I suppose it IS a little silly. But a part of me thinks that's the way it should be allies.

Yarne - You think?

Lucina - Sure. Helping each other.... Making sacrifices... Accepting responsibility for our failings and helping each other learn from them... That sounds like the ideal ally to me.

Yarne - What you put it like that, it does. I guess we're doing pretty well.

Lucina - Very well, I should think! You can continue to count on me to watch your back!

Yarne - And on me to watch yours!

[spoiler=Rank S]Lucina - Yarne!

Yarne - Hm? What is it? Everything all right? You're all worked up.

Lucina - I've just been so impressed with your performance in combat lately! I had to come and tell you!

Yarne - Wow, I... Thanks, Lucina. The old rabbit "run for your life" instinct is still there, but I feel like I'm getting better.

Lucina - You're a whole different person out there! It's amazing to witness.

Yarne - Aw, you're exaggerating. But I'm glad. ... So, um... If I've been doing so well, Do I get a reward?

Lucina - Hah! Of course, you name it! If it's within my power, it's yours.

Yarne - W-will you be my girl?!

Lucina - ...What?

Yarne - I always hated being a coward and a burden on everyone else. I wanted to change, but... It wasn't until we started watching out for each other that I learned how. You thought me what real strength is, and I learn more from you every day... But I've got a long way to go, and that's where you come in....

Lucina - Yarne....

Yarne - I love you, Lucina! You make me a better taguel, on the field and off. I want to be you always...

Lucina - ...I would like that very much, Yarne.

Yarne - You would? Really?!

Lucina - You've become so brave, so dedicated... It's true that when we first met, you were like as not to turn and run. But watching you conquer your fear has been an inspiration to me.

Yarne - Huh...

Lucina - Seeing you grow has filled me with pride, as much as if it were my own improvement. I want to keep sharing in your life, and I want you to share in mine. So yes, Yarne. ...I love you, too.

Yarne - Ha! After hearing that, I feel like I just grew about hundred times stronger! With you by my side, I'll become a real warrior yet!

I can take over Miriel/Laurent, Gregor/Laurent, and Owain/Cynthia.

Since December Knight is giving out her claims, here's Cordelia x Stahl.

[spoiler=Cordelia x Stahl][spoiler=Support C]Cordelia

Hello, Stahl.

Stahl

I was drawn here by the sound of sweet music. Was it you playing?

Cordelia

You are kind to say so. But in truth, I'm quite out of practice.

Stahl

What? No, you play beautifully! And one of my favorite Ylissean folk songs, to boot!

Cordelia

It's been so long since last I played.

When I saw this harp at the local market, I just couldn't resist.

Stahl

I remember how you entranced the court by playing at Chrom's birthday ceremony.

Those were some good times...

Say, why don't you put on an encore performance? It'd be huge for morale!

Cordelia

Oh, that court concert was a long time ago. I don't even remember the music.

Although I suppose I could muddle through if I had the score in front of me.

Stahl

Wait, you were just playing from memory? That's even more impressive!

Cordelia

Please, Stahl, I'm serious. Stop trying to flatter me.

Compared to Phila, I'm just a clumsy amateur.

Stahl

Well, sure. But Phila was the best I've seen. She could have joined the royal orchestra.

Cordelia

I always dreamed that one day I might be as skilled as her. It's silly, I know.

Stahl

Hey, never say never! Especially when you're so abundantly talented.

Cordelia

Stop it, seriously! See, now I'm just getting embarrassed...

Er, oh, hey! Would you look at that? It's chore time. ...Gotta go!

Stahl

That Cordelia... She's never satisfied with being second best in anything.

I'm going to have to step up my game if I ever hope to compete with that!

[spoiler=Support B]Stahl

Tickling the old strings again, are we?

Cordelia

Why, hello, Stahl. Yes, I was- Um, is that a harp?

Stahl

Yep! Just bought it down at the market. Oh, and I got some sheet music, too.

Cordelia

Heh. Sounds like someone is itching to play a duet!

Stahl

Well, at some point, sure. But right now I can barely make noise on this thing.

I was hoping you might be my teacher instead of my duet partner.

Cordelia

Well, I've never taught before, but I'd be happy to help.

Stahl

I'm going to practice like a madman until I'm good enough to play with you.

I'll practice until my fingers are bloody and raw! I'll practice until my eyes-

Cordelia

Well, it's...good to have a goal.

Stahl

Hey, I'm just trying to be as dedicated to things as you are, Cordelia.

Cordelia

Heh. Perhaps I have been TOO dedicated...

Speaking of which, I think we should start your lesson.

Now, watch carefully as I pluck the first few bars of this song...

Stahl

You have my undivided attention.

Cordelia

Er, won't your eyes dry out if you keep them open so wide?

Er, right, then. Never mind. Let me begin...

Stahl

Wow, you played that note so beautifully...

Cordelia

Huh? No, I didn't!

Stahl

No, no! The tone was lovely!

Cordelia

Stahl, it's just one note. Will you please let me finish?

Stahl

Er, yes. Right. Sorry. Go ahead.

Cordelia

...Look, I don't think I'm quite ready for teaching.

Give me some time to work out a lesson plan, okay?

I don't want to do this until I'm sure my methods are...sound.

Stahl

But, Cordelia!

Gods, she' s more of a perfectionist than I thought. This is going to be tough.

[spoiler=Support A]Cordelia

Stahl, I'm sorry about the other day. When I was supposed to teach you-

...Err, that song. Yes, the song you're playing...right now.

Goodness, Stahl, you're doing very well! How did you learn that?

Stahl

When I saw how passionate you were about a single note, I knew I had to practice.

I'm still kind of murdering it, but I think it's getting better...

Cordelia

I wouldn't say murder! ...Maybe more like assault.

Stahl

I knew I had to work twice as hard as you if I wanted to play that duet.

So I've been practicing every waking moment- even in the latrines!

Cordelia

Oh! Um, yes, that is...quite dedicated.

By the by, I've never heard that song played with the faster tempo you employed.

I rather like it! Such a nice twist on an old classic.

Stahl

Yeah, it's just an idea that struck me as I was studying the notes.

Cordelia

How very astute of you.

Stahl

I think it was more blind luck than astuteness, but thanks.

Cordelia

Stahl? There are many in this camp who play the harp better than I.

Why have you settled on me for this duet and concert idea?

Stahl

Because you don't just play... You make the harp sing!

You can do anything, Cordelia. You have a natural gift.

I wish I could be more like you!

Cordelia

I'm not sure that being naturally gifted at something is always a good thing.

Stahl

Muh?

Cordelia

Well, if you don't have talent, it takes a lot of time and effort to acquire a new skill.

And through that process, you learn things more naturally talented people miss.

Like your discovery of the faster tempo.

Stahl

Hmm... I suppose so.

Cordelia

And that persistence leads to you becoming just as good as anyone else.

To be honest, there are times when I've thought I'd rather be more like you!

Stahl

Hah! Well, we can't BOTH be right!

Cordelia

This isn't about right or wrong. It's just two ways of looking at the same problem.

In any case, your practice has paid off, and I name you my equal in the harp.

We should play that duet soon.

Stahl

It would be my honor!

[spoiler=Support S]Cordelia

Phew...

Stahl

That was wonderful.

Cordelia

It was, wasn't it? We played in exquisite harmony and every note was perfect.

I'd love to put on a performance for everyone in the camp!

Stahl

And I, as well!

Cordelia, playing so well as a duet has made me realize something...

I think you and I should spend more time together.

Cordelia

I'm not sure how that follows...

Stahl

What if I were to offer you this ring? Would that make my meaning clear?

Cordelia

Stahl!

Stahl

Look, I'll understand if your heart belongs to another man...

I've known for a long time now that you've had eyes for Chrom.

But I can't keep my love a secret any longer.

Cordelia

You...know about Chrom?

Stahl

Sure. Ever since that birthday bash.

The song you played for Chrom was so full of love, it was like declaring it to the world.

But I thought that if I tried hard enough, I might be able to someday win your heart.

Er, so, right... I'll just hold on to this ring in case that day ever comes.

Cordelia

Why can't I have it now?

Stahl

...What?

Cordelia

You don't need to take Chrom's place. You already have.

Stahl

I...have?

Cordelia

I've never been happier than when we played together just now.

I want to be able to know that joy each and every day!

Stahl

Then I shall wake you with the sounds of my harp every morning for the rest of your life!

Cordelia

Wonderful! But, er...EVERY morning?

I can grab a couple more of her claims, but I need some sleep, so I'll get them later.

I can definitely take on Brady x Kjelle from December Knight; just got that support a week ago.

And I promise I'll have the supports I've been advertising out tonight; I got steamrolled by three essays I thought I'd be done with by now over the weekend....

Well, here is Laurent x Noire! Enjoy Noire's wackiness and Laurent's hidden masochism!

Laurent and Noire

C Support

Noire: All right...On to the next task.

Laurent: You seem exceptionally busy, Noire. What has you so occupied?

Noire: Oh, nothing. Just on my way to draw water for tonight's dinner.

Laurent: In that enormous bucket?

Noire: W-well, yes?

Laurent: Then pray, allow me.

Noire: What? No, I couldn't ask you to do that.

Laurent: A slight person like yourself oughtn't put undo strain on their frame. I won't explain the physics behind it, save to say it may bring about a fracture.

Noire: B-but, this is the same bucket I've been using for years.

Laurent: What if your anemia acted up and you grew light headed? You could be badly injured.

Noire: But, Laurent, I feel fine! ...Oh, okay! You can help! But just for today.

Laurent: Excellent. Leave it to me. And this water is bound for the mess-tent team, correct?

Noire: Yes, that's right. Thank you.

Laurent: Thanks are not required. I insisted, did I not?

B Support

Laurent: How are you feeling, Noire? Taking care not to overexert yourself, I trust?

Noire: I'm fine, thank you. I've been feeling quite well for some time now.

Laurent: Excellent news. But pray, stay wary. Our marches have been grueling of late, and exhaustion is a relentless foe.

Noire: R-really, Laurent, I'm fine. You don't have to worry so.

Laurent: You ought to express this level of concern as well. Frankly, your body is rather frail. You must be realistic and cautious in how you treat it.

Noire: Look, everyone else is busy keeping the camp clean and well supplied. I can't be the only one lounging about!

Laurent: And yet, I would impress on you that resting adequately is your greatest responsibility.

Noire: Even if I tried, I don't think I could sit still with everyone else buzzing around. If the guilt didn't keep me up, the sheer amount of activity around me would.

Laurent: And what if thinking of you pushing yourself beyond reason keeps the rest of us awake?

Noire: ......

Laurent: Have you eaten today, Noire?

Noire: N-not yet, no.

Laurent: This is unacceptable. Run along and eat.

Noire: I don't really...I'm not hungry.

Laurent: Caloric intake is critical for success in all areas of life....Unless this lack of appetite is a symptom of some ailment you've contracted?

Noire: Laurent, I'm fine, okay? I. Feel. Fine.

Laurent: Maintaining energy levels is critical, and yet you leave food uneaten at every meal. This cannot continue. It's the duty of every soldier to clean his or her plate.

Noire: Look, would you...Can you just...Fine. I'll eat more.

A Support

Laurent: Noire, might I have a moment?

Noire: What? Why? What did I do now?

Laurent: I fear it's what you haven't done. I haven't seen you maintaining your weapons of late. Are you caring for them properly?

Noire: Er...I haven't really had the time this week.

Laurent: Being busy is no excuse. Your own life and those of your allies depend on that equipment. I should think a cursory inspection every day is not too much to ask.

Noire: ...Anything else?

Laurent: Weapon maintenance really must be done by the one wielding the equipment. You alone have a complete grasp of its characteristics and idiosyncrasies. Now then, when examining a weapon, it behooves the user to first grasp it...

Noire: .........up.

Laurent: What was that? Speak up, please.

Noire: ...Shut up.

Laurent: I beg your pardon? It sounded as if---

Noire: STILL YOUR CHATTERING TONGUE, YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

Laurent: N-Noire?!

Noire: Day after day after day you prattle on with your ceaseless picking of nits! If you are so haunted by doubts of my weapon's bite, we shall test it! On you! IF YOU WANT ME TO EAT, I SHALL FEAST UPON YOUR SOUL!

Laurent: W-wait! L-let's not be hasty here, Noire! All I said, I said out of concern for you!

Noire: BLOOD AND THUNDER! Your concern is unfounded, unsolicited, and most unwelcome! It takes more than drawing water and meager sustenance to lay low this vessel! I've no need for a nagging mother-in-law! IT WILL NOT STAND!

Laurent: N-no, I'm not your...I never meant to...I'm...I'm sorry?

Noire: Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha! Yes! You are sorry now, aren't you, whelp?! YOUR CONTRITION IS SWEET AMBROSIA!

Laurent: W-well, all right, then. I'll, uh...I'll be more careful in the future.Really, I...I meant...well....I'll just be going now. *disappears*

Noire: Ah! Oh, dear, I think I...I think I lost control again. Laurent must think me a monster! Oh, this is so embarrassing!

S Support

Noire: I still feel terrible for exploding at Laurent like that. He was concerned for me, and I...

Laurent: Erm, Noire?

Noire: Eek! L-Laurent!

Laurent: I'm sorry, but...It seems I couldn't help but come by and check up on you again. I know it's an unwelcome intrusion. You've made that very clear...

Noire: Laurent, I'm so sorry for...all the yelling. You were only speaking out of concern, and I turned into a screaming terror.

Laurent: No, you had every right. And I regret the constant pestering I subjected you to. I will strive to listen in the future, rather than simply run my own mouth. I was merely surprised. I'd not thought it possible for you to be so...upset.

Noire: Ugh, please, don't remind me...That was me, but it wasn't really me, if that makes any sense.

Laurent: I don't think I've ever been tongue-lashed quite so thoroughly before. And in truth...It had my heart racing. I was agog at seeing you true for the first time. I nearly fell right then and there!

Noire: Fell...over?

Laurent: In love. I nearly fell in love with you, Noire.

Noire: Oh, well that makes...Wait---what?! Because I flew into a blind rage?!

Laurent: I live to see you channel that fire again! Preferably when it's just us two! If there was anything I did that met with your displeasure, you must get angry! E-even if there isn't anything, become angry anyway! Rage! Rage against the world! Just please let me be the one you show when your true self spills forth! *(Me: ...wut? blink.gif)*

Noire: ...I-I don't know what to say right now. I really do appreciate all your advice...And I...do have feelings for you, too...

Laurent: Then will you be my own smouldering volcano of pitch-dark vitriol?!

Noire: Er...It's not something I can just switch on at will, you know?

Laurent: Regrettable, but hardly insurmountable. I'll simply stay at your side at all times and await the next eruption.

Noire: ...Laurent? Why are you so keen on getting yelled at?

Laurent: I do not have an explanation that makes any manner of logical sense. But when I felt the full force of your feelings crash against me, it set my heart ablaze! Hearing you expose my flaws and deride me made me happier than I have ever been.

Noire: And here I thought I was the odd one...Um, look. Are you sure about this?

Laurent: Indubitably! I love you for who you are, Noire...Both of you! Sublime in your dual perfection. Oh, the anticipation of another passionate paroxysm is almost too much to bear...

Noire: I still feel like something about this is just a little bit...off. But if this is what you want, then, um...okay. I guess I'll...make it work. I, um, look forward to watching our love blossom over the years, Laurent.

Laurent: Could you try saying that just a bit more forcefully? ...Perhaps insult me a little?

Noire: Oh dear...this is going to take some getting used to...