English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay jave has released his claims, including frederick/brady!

Coolio, expect them up soon.

Just in time, I suppose. I can probably pair Frederick/Maribelle in this run.

Note: the Inigo/Henry C support that was posted on the previous page has an incorrect line. ...Word, rather.

Inigo

No purpose?! I'll have you know I'm EXTREMELY driven!

"purpose" should be "drive"

Note: the Inigo/Henry C support that was posted on the previous page has an incorrect line. ...Word, rather.

"purpose" should be "drive"

Whoops.

... Oh damn. Sorry bout that. Fixed.

Well, since I'm here.

[spoiler=Fred x Brady Parent Child]

[spoiler=Rank C]

Brady
Tea's ready. It's the, uh... The whatsit kind. From that place. You know, the expensive junk.
Frederick
Um...
Brady
Well...? Whaddya waitin' for? A royal invitation? It's all set and ready to go--- just the way ya like it.
Frederick
Er, Brady?
Brady
Let's step it up, old-timer! Tea ain't gettin' any hotter!
Frederick
Ah, right. S-sorry... *sip* ...But, Brady?
Brady
Yeah?
Frederick
What did you mean, "just the way I like it"? I hardly ever drink tea.
Brady
Whaddya mean? You drink it every day. You never miss teatime.
Frederick
I've had the odd cup here or there, but I've never had a "teatime" in my life.
Brady
...WHAT?! Ma told me to join ya in your daily tea ritual! Even gave detailed instructions! Wait... Did she make it all up?
Frederick
Considering I don't even have a "daily tea ritual," I suppose she did.
Brady
That dirty... I bet she's laughing her head off right about now!
Frederick
...What exactly did she tell you?
Brady
Oh, don't you worry. I'm gonna have me a nice, long chat with dear ol' Ma! You just sit there and drink your damn tea. So long, old-timer! ...Oh, and set this on top of the pot. It keeps the tea warm.
Frederick
...When did my life get so strange?

[spoiler=Rank B]
Brady
Sorry about last time, old timer.
Frederick
What, the tea? Hardly something to apologize for. I was happy for the chance to chat.
Brady
Well, good. But I still feel bad you wound up drinking alone. Anyway, I brought my violin by way of apologizin'.
Frederick
...I'm sorry?
Brady
Yeah, exactly. I wanna say I'm sorry, and I heard that requires a violin performance.
Frederick
It... does?
Brady
What, were ya born in a barn? Course it does! I gotta tickle the catgut for three songs, then do a backflip. That's when you stand up and start clappin' and cheerin' and throwin' roses. ...Er, at least, that's what Ma said.
Frederick
Brady, listen to me. No one has ever apologized to me that way before. ...EVER. Your mother's having fun with you again.
Brady
What, AGAIN?! Oh, that tears it! I'm gonna--
Frederick
Brady, wait.
Brady
What?!
Frederick
As long as you're here, let's just enjoy a nice chat and forget about Maribelle. I'm almost thankful, really. If not for her japes, you'd probably never have come by.
Brady
Forget Ma? But she's been playing me like a dancin'-monkey organ guy! Aw, heck. Fine. I guess I can put up with her horseplay a bit longer... It'd be nice to just sit back and chew the fat a bit.
Frederick
It's settled then. Pull up a seat...

[spoiler=Rank A]
Brady
And then Ma pulls out that li'l umbrella of hers, and she says--
Frederick
Heh heh...
Brady
...What are ya laughing for? I ain't even at the punchline yet.
Frederick
I'm just glad we're able to talk like this, Brady. I'll admit, I was a little shocked when I first saw you. You seemed... frightening.
Brady
Yeah, well. Sorry I'm all scary. I guess if you don't like it, do a better job raising the real deal.
Frederick
What, you mean the Brady from this era?
Brady
Yeah. I ain't your real son, anyway. I mean, not exaclty.
Frederick
...... Brady, I...
Brady
Aw, what? What's with that face? I don't need no pity. Unlike some of the other kids, I ain't jealous of the Brady from this timeline. We're two different cats, yeah? No hard feelings. Once the real one's born, you can forget about me. I'll bow out all graceful-like.
Frederick
Brady, how can you say that after we've gotten so close? You think I'd just cast you aside once my son is born? I would never do that. You're my friend, Brady. ...And my son.
Brady
Pop, I... *sniff* Aw, damn. I'd decided not to cry, and then ya go and say crap like that... *sniffle* I was lyin' about what I said before, Pop! It does matter to me! Please don't forget me! Just... remember that we were good pals once, yeah? Real chums.
Frederick
I could never forget you, Son. I'll remember you till the day I die and love you as my future self would.
Brady
Okay, no more talk of dyin'. If you go boots up before me, I'll douse your grave in more tea than ya can stand. I'll play my violin and do a backflip if I have to. Don't try me, old-timer!
Frederick
Well then, it's settled. Guess your pop can't very well die now, can he?

Updated to post 1186 [ Link to the wiki , if you are interested to help out with the wiki, do post in here ]

[spoiler=list]

Here lies the supports that have not been up on the wiki.

Avatar Supports – Romantic/Friendship

Male Avatar

Kellam - Emerald Knight
Ricken - Fayt
Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ariadust
Henry - Fayt
Donnel - Ariadust
Maribelle - Wind Crusader
Panne
Basilio - Emerald Knight
Flavia - pichupal
Inigo - Tsamimi
Brady - Tsamimi
Yarne - Tsamimi
Gerome - Silver Lightning
Laurent - Silver Lightning
Owain - Silver Lightning

Cynthia
Nah
Noire
Severa

Female Avatar

Vaike - Clessin © (Ultimafangirl claimed BAS)
Kellam - RedStar
Lon'qu - Fayt
Ricken - Fayt
Gaius - 春閣下
Gregor - Lushiris
Libra - Tiaramaki
Henry - Tarquin
Donnel - King Marth 64
Maribelle - 春閣下 (the only difference is 'man' is changed to 'lady' in their A support)
Panne -
春閣下
Flavia - 春閣下
Inigo - Fayt
Brady - Strunk
Yarne - Blumpen
Gerome - Tiaramaki
Owain - Fayt
Kjelle - almostexactly
Severa - Silver Lightning

1st Gen Romantic

Sully

Miriel

Maribelle

Virion - Emerald Knight
Vaike - Faye
Kellam - VizTheShiz
Gaius - Saria
Gregor - Blumpen
Henry - TheGreatOld
Donnel - Vazul

Panne

Nowi

1st Gen Same Gender Friendship
MalexMale

Second Gen Romantic

2nd Gen Friendship

Parent/Child Supports

Morgan
Miriel - Emerald Knight
Owain - Fayt

Inigo

Brady

Brady x Maribelle - Ike of Paris
Virion - Emerald Knight

Yarne

Frederick - almostexactly
Virion - Tsamimi
Stahl- Ace Tactician
Kellam - almostexactly
Lon'qu
Ricken - Ultimafangirl
Gaius - Sangyul

Gregor - 春閣下
Libra - Blumpen
Henry - Fayt
Donnel - Emerald Knight

Gerome
Kellam - Emerald Knight

Gaius - Jave

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Laurent

Miriel - Ace Tactician
Virion - almostexactly
Stahl - almostexactly
Vaike - Chamchir9482
Kellam - tofu
Ricken- Tsamimi
Gaius - almostexactly
Gregor - Ace Tactician
Libra - Tsamimi
Donnel - Fayt

Owain

Kjelle

Kjelle x Sully - Aura Wolf
Frederick - Wind Crusader
Virion - almostexactly
Stahl - tofu
Vaike - Naui
Kellam - Emerald Knight
Lon'qu - Aura Wolf
Ricken - almostexactly
Gaius - Ace Tactician
Gregor - Aura Wolf
Libra - almostexactly
Henry- Tsamimi
Donnel - almostexactly

Nah

Noire

Frederick - Mister Marlowe
Virion - Ace Tactician
Stahl - almostexactly
Vaike - Blumpen
Kellam - Aura Wolf
Lon'qu - Fayt
Ricken - Wind Crusader
Gaius - Cordelia
Gregor - Blumpen
Libra - Faye
Henry - Naui
Donnel [C] / [bA] -Lady Feena / almostexactly

Severa

Frederick- Tsamimi
Virion - Jave
Stahl - Turboo
Vaike - Ace Tactician
Kellam - almostexactly
Lon'qu - Wind Crusader
Ricken - Blumpen
Gaius - Fayt
Gregor - Click
Libra - Saria
Henry -almostexactly
Donnel -almostexactly

Morgan(F)'s Sibling Supports
Inigo - Viz the Shiz
Brady - Wind Crusader
Yarne - almostexactly
Gerome - Diortem
Laurent - Emerald Knight
Owain - Onestep

Kjelle - Fayt
Nah - Onestep
Noire - Ike of Paris
Severa - Naui

Edited by Click

I usually do some minor edits when transferring conversations to the wiki, but I noticed some major... uh... what's the word? Anyway, there were some major things that were missing in the Donnel/Tharja's S support conversation and I just wanted to point the major things out here before I post them to the wiki.

Donnel:

Erm, Tharja. Is it all right if I ask ya a lil' question?

Tharja:

That depends.

What was that spell you just cast? Usually ya tell me what yer fixin' to do, but not today.

Tharja:

I was making this.

^ That was supposed to Donnel's second line/dialogue in S support.

And this this line here in the original post:

Tharja:

Well, what became weddings, yes... You'd be surprised how many social rituals have come out of two people will stay together until death.

should be:

Tharja:

Well, what became weddings, yes... You'd be surprised how many social rituals have come out of the dark arts. In this case, an exchange of rings forging an unbreakable bond. It symbolizes a solemn pact that two people will stay together until death.

I don't think you'd really need me to repost the entire S conversation since they're going in the wiki in like, a few minutes or less. Just wanted to let you and anyone else know the differences...for this support. The rest are really minor and just me being OCD.

-----------

Got Silver Lightning's permission to post FeMU/Female AvatarxNoire's support so here it is!

[spoiler=C Support]

Noire: Robin.

Robin: Hello, Noire. What can I do for you?

Noire: Oh, nothing. I just wanted to get a good look at you up close.

Robin: Er, well, all right, I suppose. Can I ask what you're looking for?

Noire: It's just that...you're so wonderful and amazing! *Sigh* I wish YOU were my mother.

Robin: Noire! Tharja's a fine young woman, and I'm sure she was...er, will be a fine mother.

Noire: I don't know. She hardly seems like the paragon of caring motherhood.

Robin: Maybe you shouldn't hold her to such lofty standards. If you don't have an image of perfection, she'll seem like a perfectly good candidate.

Noire: Yeah, maybe. But I still think you'd be LEAGUES better! Anyway, so I was wondering... Do you mind if I call you mom?

Robin: Um... Er... I don't...

Noire: You're going to say no, aren't you?

Robin: I just think it would be...strange. People might get the wrong idea.

Noire: *Sniff*

Robin: Oh, for pity's sake, don't look at me with those woebegone eyes! Look, you can't call me mom, but if you want to hang around me, that's fine.

Noire: Really! Gosh, thanks SO much! I'll definitely start doing that!

Robin: Methinks there's more to this than she's letting on...

[spoiler=B Support]

Noire: H-hi, Robin. Do you mind if I stand close to you again?

Robin: No, I suppose not. But are you ever going to tell me what this whole mom thing is about?

Noire: It's just that you're so strong and kind and charismatic. You're a true leader, both on and off the battlefield. You have this kindly maternal aura that cocoons everyone who comes near. But you also have a calm, commanding presence that makes people feel safe. You're like a mother to this whole entire army, Robin!

Robin: Gracious! I don't think I've ever been paid such an extravagant compliment. But Noire, I'm still so young. I don't think I'm half the person you think I am.

Noire: You say you're young, but how can you know for sure? You have no memories, right? So who knows when you were born?

Robin: Huh. Well, I suppose I could be an old corne and just not know it. At least I'm aging well.

Noire: Besides, it doesn't matter if you're old! ...At least not to me. I still think you're a perfect mother.

Robin: Noire, what happened to Tharja in the future?

Noire: She died. Just like all the other mothers. Every last one of them.

Robin: Gods have mercy...

Noire: A lot of fathers died first because they were on the front lines... Then the Risen started picking off the rest of us one by one.

Robin: ...I see. That explains why you're seeking a new mother.

Noire: Yeah, I guess. Anyway, thanks for listening to me, Robin. I'd...better go now.

Robin: Oh, Noire...

[spoiler=A Support]

Noire: Robin. You're awake!

Robin: Huh? Noire? Was I sleeping? ...Wait, where am I?

Noire: You're in the nursing tent. You collapsed all of a sudden. The healers say you have thin blood or something.

Robin: Was it you who found and brought me here?

Noire: Yes. I haven't left your side since you arrived. I've spent a lot of time in this tent, so I kind of know how things work.

Robin: Thank you for taking care of me.

Noire: Aw, you don't have to thank me. It was an honor.

Robin: I've been working hard lately—perhaps the exhaustion is catching up to me. Still, I'll have to find a solution. I don't have the luxury of being ill!

Noire: Oh gods, I'm SO sorry! This is all my fault! It's because of me that you worked yourself to the point of collapse!

Robin: Er, actually you didn't have anything to do with—

Noire: Yes, I did! Don't try to hide it! It's because I told you that you were like our mother, isn't it? You have to take care of yourself, Robin! You have to! Don't take all of our burdens on your own shoulders.

Robin: ......

Noire: And if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, you can just come talk to me.

Robin: You really are a kind soul, Noire. I feel better already knowing that you're around to look after me.

Noire: Hee hee! Me too!

Robin: It's strange to have a whole camp full of my very own grown-up children. But it's a wonderful feeling to have so many people that care for me.

Noire: We DO care for you! ...Especially me.

Edited by Shirley

• 2 weeks later...

On the wiki, Gerome's supports with his fathers are kinda wonky in the A support. The lines are split:

Robin

Er, right. But remember when you said Minerva was a cutey-poo?

The look of love that flitted across your face was so tender and sincere, I-

Gerome

It matters not. Minerva says you are family, and I am thus duty bound to accept you.

I'm... I'm sorry I treated you poorly. ...Father.

Robin

...Did you just call me Father?

Gerome

Don't get used to it.

...Minerva, to me! We're leaving!

And it copy/pastes weird, too. Those are some strange line breaks in there...

...I'd just go fix them myself, but that might be stepping on people's toes. :x

Edited by Tsamimi

On the wiki, Gerome's supports with his fathers are kinda wonky in the A support. The lines are split:

And it copy/pastes weird, too. Those are some strange line breaks in there...

...I'd just go fix them myself, but that might be stepping on people's toes. :x

Ah it's okay, thanks for checking!

Uh...well... I-I can explain! ...... Or maybe not. ...I got carried away with supports.

[spoiler=FeMorgan/Miriel (Parent-Child)]C support

Morgan:
Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my mother... All my memories of Father are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician he was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my mother. It's one big blank.

Miriel:
Morgan?

Morgan:
Mother! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Father put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Miriel:
An unscientific analysis if ever I have heard one. But you seem convinced...

Morgan:
Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Mother. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Miriel:
I find your proposal acceptable.

Morgan:
Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Miriel:
She certainly is boisterous...

--

B support

Morgan:
Mother? Do you have a moment?

Miriel:
I have no pressing engagements for the time being.

Morgan:
Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Mom Back! Step one--figure out how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Mother? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Miriel:
The human psyche has a demonstrated connection to facial images. Perhaps if you stared at me, it would aid in your recollection efforts.

Morgan:
Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes... ...... ......... ............ ............... Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Mother looked like?"

Miriel:
Er, right. Dear, perhaps we should put this memory experiment on hold for the moment.

Morgan:
Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Mother!

--

A support

Morgan:
*Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Miriel:
Morgan, I fail to see the reasoning behind such a pitiful display. Dry your eyes.

Morgan:
B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Father. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Miriel:

Morgan:
*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Miriel:
What is the matter?!

Morgan:
I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember! You were smiling at me...and you called my name... Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Mother. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Miriel:
...And I promise to continue to rigorously assist you in these efforts.

Morgan:
Aw... Thanks, Mom.

[spoiler=MaMorgan/Owain (Parent-Child)]C support

Morgan:
Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Owain:
How goes it, Morgan?

Morgan:
Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Owain:
Really! Intriguing...

Morgan:
Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Owain:
Well, as your trusted protector, I suppose—

Morgan:
Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Owain:
The blood boils strong in that boy...

--

B support

Morgan:
Father? Do you have a moment?

Owain:
Yes, of course. Fortunately, my rage has been quelled for the moment.

Morgan:
Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one—figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Owain:
Let's just...hold off on the head smashing for now, shall we? Perhaps you could try just staring at me for a bit? I imagine one strong gaze at my heroic face should shock your memory back into place.

Morgan:
Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...
Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Owain:
Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day?

Morgan:
Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

--

A support

Morgan:
*Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Owain:
Come now, Morgan. Such crying is unbecoming of a hero.

Morgan:
B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Owain:
Morgan...

Morgan:
*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha—?!

Owain:
What's wrong?!

Morgan:
I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember! You were smiling at me...and you called my name... Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Owain:
Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you... You know that, right?

Morgan:
Aw... Thanks, Dad.

[spoiler=Inigo/Stahl (Parent-Child)]C support

Inigo:
Ugh, Father! That gorgeous girl was just about to say yes to a date! JUST about to! Did you really have to drag me off like that?!

Stahl:
We have a battle to prepare for, Inigo. Everyone else is ready to march. If you're mad, be mad at yourself for losing track of time.

Inigo:
Oh, heh heh heh... Whoops... All right, time to go trounce some enemies and find a village lass to reward my efforts!

Stahl:

Inigo:
You're staring, Father. Is there something on my face?

Stahl:
No. I just... I was wondering if you were like this in the future as well.

Inigo:
Depends on what you mean by "like this," I suppose.

Stahl:
For someone who came from an apocalyptic hellscape, you're awfully carefree. Seems like you haven't a care in the world past whose bed you'll be sharing tonight. Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose.

Inigo:

Stahl:
Oh, is that so?

Inigo:
Indeed! I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

Stahl:
...Your purpose in life is to be popular with girls? You literally traveled across time...to be popular with girls?!

Inigo:
To be popular with ALL girls. Genius, I know. But stop, Father. You're making me blush.

Stahl:
I... I don't even know what to say.

Inigo:
What? It never bothered you when Mother would blush in front of you!

Stahl:
No, that's not what... Where do I even begin? Suddenly I'm feeling very tired... I'm going on ahead.

Inigo:
...... ...Not a care in the world, huh? Not a thought in my head, he means! For being such a softy with everyone else, he sure doesn't pull any punches with me...

--

B support

Inigo:
Ow! This one's pretty bad. I can't go back to camp like this...

Stahl:
Something wrong, Inigo? Everyone else has already headed back.

Inigo:
F-Father?! Er, I just...thought I saw a cute milkmaid at the edge of the battlefield!

Stahl:
...You're a worse liar than your mother. It's obvious your leg is wounded.

Inigo:
It's fine, it's—GYAAAH! Ow! Ow, ow ow! No, don't touch it! Don't touch it!

Stahl:
This is a serious injury, Inigo! Why didn't you say something?

Inigo:
What, and ruin my reputation? The ladies want Inigo the Invincible.

Stahl:
Gods, ENOUGH, Inigo!

Inigo:
...Father?

Stahl:
You can barely walk, and you're still thinking about girls?! Be serious for once! Really, why did you travel back from the future? Lucina fights so hard, but you... Honestly, I'm disappointed. You have no idea what it means to be at war.

Inigo:
...... You don't know a damned thing! You're the one who's clueless, Father!

Stahl:
Wh-what?

Inigo:
Do you think I'd be out here if I were ONLY after girls? Out here fighting every day, wondering if this is the time I don't make it home?!

Stahl:
Inigo, I didn't—

Inigo:
You may think me a dandy and a fool, but a lot of people depended on me in the future. Every day, I was out there fighting Risen and risking my life. With everyone looking to me to be strong, I had no choice. I HAD to be invincible. I couldn't complain or show any weakness. Not with everyone else struggling in that damn war-torn wasteland... Even with you and Mother gone, I had to pretend I was fine. That I wasn't hurting. I had to fight every day of my sorry life and wear a smile while I did it!

Stahl:

Inigo:
...You said I looked like I didn't have a care in the world? Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not the case at all. I smile and joke around because I don't want to show the world any weakness... If that disappoints you...then I guess you'll just have to be disappointed.

Stahl:
Inigo, listen...

Inigo:
That said, I do appreciate the concern... I'll get the leg looked at.

Stahl:
...... I... I had no idea...

--

A support

Stahl:
Inigo? I wanted to speak with you.

Inigo:
Hey, Father! Here, have a look! My leg's all healed, see?

Stahl:
That's good, Son.

Inigo:
Thanks for making me get it looked at. ...And...I'm sorry to have worried you.

Stahl:
No, I'M sorry. For what I said. It was...insensitive... You've been fighting with all you've got. I had no right to criticize you.

Inigo:
Pfft, you still thinking about that? Ancient history. Plus...it was my fault, too.

Stahl:
Still...

Inigo:
Seriously, it's fine! Cheer up!

Stahl:
Huh?

Inigo:
You always seem so gloomy lately. Let's see a smile for once!

Stahl:
Ah ha ha! Stop that! S-stop! It really tickles! Ha ha ha!

Inigo:
Ha ha, there it is! That's better! I didn't come all this way to see you mope around, you know?

Stahl:
...That was why you came back? To make me happy?

Inigo:
Well...yeah. You, and me, and everybody. The whole world, I guess. Anyway, I suppose I'm okay telling you that now.

Stahl:
You can tell me anything.

Inigo:
You say that now, but I don't want to hear any complaints once I get going! I may be all smiles on the outside, but I'm actually pretty sensitive. And pessimistic. ...Oh, and I cry at the drop of a hat. Whenever a girl turns me down, I'm a complete mess for days.

Stahl:
Ha! You can stop kidding now, Inigo. I'm already smiling.

Inigo:
Oh, I'm not kidding... All the stuff about the girls—it was never part of the act.

Stahl:
Well, that's fine...in moderation, of course. You're a strong man, Inigo, and I couldn't be prouder of you. But no one is invincible, and you shouldn't pretend to be. If something's wrong, come to me. We'll figure it out together.

Inigo:
Father... I knew you loved me, but... Oh, thank you!

Stahl:
Waugh! N-neck! Inigo, my neck! Too tight! C-can't breathe!

Inigo:
I-it's your own fault! I don't think you've ever said anything like that to me before! And listen—the same goes for you. Whatever the problem, I'll help. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose you twice.

Stahl:
And I'll be damned if I'm ever going to lose such a wonderful son.

[spoiler=Inigo/Libra (Parent-Child)]C support

Inigo:
Ugh, Father! That gorgeous girl was just about to say yes to a date! JUST about to! Did you really have to drag me off like that?!

Libra:
We have a battle to prepare for, Inigo. Everyone else is ready to march. If you're mad, be mad at yourself for losing track of time.

Inigo:
Oh, heh heh heh... Whoops... All right, time to go trounce some enemies and find a village lass to reward my efforts!

Libra:

Inigo:
You're staring, Father. Is there something on my face?

Libra:
No. I just... I was wondering if you were like this in the future as well.

Inigo:
Depends on what you mean by "like this," I suppose.

Libra:
For someone who came from an apocalyptic hellscape, you're awfully carefree. Seems like you haven't a care in the world past whose bed you'll be sharing tonight. Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose.

Inigo:

Libra:
Oh, is that so?

Inigo:
Indeed! I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

Libra:
...Your purpose in life is to be popular with girls? You literally traveled across time...to be popular with girls?!

Inigo:
To be popular with ALL girls. Genius, I know. But stop, Father. You're making me blush.

Libra:
I... I don't even know what to say.

Inigo:
What? It never bothered you when Mother would blush in front of you!

Libra:
No, that's not what... Where do I even begin? Suddenly I'm feeling very tired... I'm going on ahead.

Inigo:
...... ...Not a care in the world, huh? Not a thought in my head, he means! For being such a softy with everyone else, he sure doesn't pull any punches with me...

--

B support

Inigo:
Ow! This one's pretty bad. I can't go back to camp like this...

Libra:
Something wrong, Inigo? Everyone else has already headed back.

Inigo:
F-Father?! Er, I just...thought I saw a cute milkmaid at the edge of the battlefield!

Libra:
...Lying is a sin, my son. It's obvious your leg is wounded.

Inigo:
It's fine, it's—GYAAAH! Ow! Ow, ow ow! No, don't touch it! Don't touch it!

Libra:
This is a serious injury, Inigo! Why didn't you say something?

Inigo:
What, and ruin my reputation? The ladies want Inigo the Invincible.

Libra:
Oh, Inigo! ENOUGH!

Inigo:
...Father?

Libra:
You can barely walk, and you're still thinking about girls?! Be serious for once! Really, why did you travel back from the future? Lucina fights so hard, but you... Honestly, I'm disappointed. You have no idea what it means to be at war.

Inigo:
...... You don't know a damned thing! You're the one who's clueless, Father!

Libra:
Wh-what?

Inigo:
Do you think I'd be out here if I were ONLY after girls? Out here fighting every day, wondering if this is the time I don't make it home?!

Libra:
Inigo, I didn't—

Inigo:
You may think me a dandy and a fool, but a lot of people depended on me in the future. Every day, I was out there fighting Risen and risking my life. With everyone looking to me to be strong, I had no choice. I HAD to be invincible. I couldn't complain or show any weakness. Not with everyone else struggling in that damn war-torn wasteland... Even with you and Mother gone, I had to pretend I was fine. That I wasn't hurting. I had to fight every day of my sorry life and wear a smile while I did it!

Libra:

Inigo:
...You said I looked like I didn't have a care in the world? Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not the case at all. I smile and joke around because I don't want to show the world any weakness... If that disappoints you...then I guess you'll just have to be disappointed.

Libra:
Inigo, listen...

Inigo:
That said, I do appreciate the concern... I'll get the leg looked at.

Libra:
...... I... I had no idea...

--

A support

Libra:
Inigo? I wanted to speak with you.

Inigo:
Hey, Father! Here, have a look! My leg's all healed, see?

Libra:
That's good, Son.

Inigo:
Thanks for making me get it looked at. ...And...I'm sorry to have worried you.

Libra:
No, I'M sorry. For what I said. It was...insensitive. You've been fighting with all you've got. I had no right to criticize you.

Inigo:
Pfft, you still thinking about that? Ancient history. Plus...it was my fault, too.

Libra:
Still...

Inigo:
Seriously, it's fine! Cheer up!

Libra:
Huh?

Inigo:
You always seem so gloomy lately. Let's see a smile for once!

Libra:
Ah ha ha! Stop that! S-stop! It really tickles! Ha ha ha!

Inigo:
Ha ha, there it is! That's better! I didn't come all this way to see you mope around, you know?

Libra:
...That was why you came back? To make me happy?

Inigo:
Well...yeah. You, and me, and everybody. The whole world, I guess. Anyway, I suppose I'm okay telling you that now.

Libra:
You can tell me anything.

Inigo:
You say that now, but I don't want to hear any complaints once I get going! I may be all smiles on the outside, but I'm actually pretty sensitive. And pessimistic. ...Oh, and I cry at the drop of a hat. Whenever a girl turns me down, I'm a complete mess for days.

Libra:
Ha! You can stop kidding now, Inigo. I'm already smiling.

Inigo:
Oh, I'm not kidding... All the stuff about the girls—it was never part of the act.

Libra:
Well, that's fine...in moderation, of course. You're a strong man, Inigo, and I couldn't be prouder of you. But no one is invincible, and you shouldn't pretend to be. If something's wrong, come to me. We'll figure it out together.

Inigo:
Father... I knew you loved me, but... Oh, thank you!

Libra:
Waugh! N-neck! Inigo, my neck! Too tight! C-can't breathe!

Inigo:
I-it's your own fault! I don't think you've ever said anything like that to me before! And listen—the same goes for you. Whatever the problem, I'll help. I'm not about to lose you again.

Libra:
Thank you, Inigo. May Naga watch over us both.

[spoiler=Yarne/Gaius (Parent-Child)]C support

Yarne:
...... ......

Gaius:
Yarne, why are you staring at me like that? Do I have sugar on my face?

Yarne:
I'm trying to read your face and find out if you're cheating on Mother.

Gaius:
What?! Cheating? I'd never do such a thing! I've been faithful to Panne since the day I proposed!

Yarne:
Oh, all right then... IF you're telling the truth...

Gaius:
Why would you think I was cheating?! ...Is someone spreading rumors?

Yarne:
Nope. The idea just popped into my head the other day. You see, I got to thinking... What would happen to me if you suddenly decided Mother wasn't good enough?

Gaius:
Huh?

Yarne:
See, I'd been assuming that all I had to do was make sure you both stayed alive. Eventually you'd have me, and poof! My existence would be guaranteed. But that would all change if you left Mother for another woman before I was born. The very instant you made the decision, I would just wink out of existence! The thought of it sends a chill down my spine. Brrrrrr...

Gaius:
...I suppose you've got a point.

Yarne:
So I'm going to be keeping a VERY close eye on you to make sure you toe the line!

Gaius:
Now hold on just one minute!

Yarne:
Don't worry, I'll make an exception for temporary dalliances during battle. ...Just so long as the fraternizing STAYS on the battlefield! Anyway, I've got to be going. But remember: I'm watching you!

Gaius:
...The heck was all that about?

--

B support

Yarne:
Ah. Hello, Father.

Gaius:
What's wrong, Yarne? You look like someone stole your dessert.

Yarne:
Thirteen yesterday, eight the day before. You know what I'm talking about?

Gaius:
Um... The number of sweets I ate per hour?

Yarne:
NO! The number of times you spoke to a woman who WASN'T my mother! To think I actually believed you when you said you had no intention of cheating! You have no self-control at all, and I'm going to vanish as a result! I just know it!

Gaius:
Yarne, relax. I was just being polite. Pleasantries and tactics and such.

Yarne:
It sounded like more than that to me! Remember, taguel have excellent hearing.

Gaius:
*Sigh* Believe me, I know all about that... But you have to understand, I must talk to my fellow soldiers—men and women both. When you're in the thick of a battle, it's vital you know who you're fighting with. I mean, what if someone said you couldn't talk to Lucina ever again?

Yarne:
...Well, I guess that would be a problem.

Gaius:
I'm glad you understand. But I wish you would just trust me when I say I would never cheat on your mother!

Yarne:
Well, you say that now... And perhaps you even mean it now... But what about the future? How do I know you'll never change your mind? I mean, you once promised me that you'd return home...but you never did...

Gaius:
...Ah.

Yarne:
...Er, forget I said that. It doesn't matter. I won't spy on you anymore. But if you break another promise and cheat on Mother, I won't ever forgive you!

Gaius:
...Hmm, I think I understand now. In Yarne's future, I die and become the memory of a broken promise...

--

A support

Gaius:
There you are, Yarne. I was looking for you.

Yarne:
What do you want, Father? I told you, I won't spy on you anymore.

Gaius:
That's not why I wanted to see you. I...want to apologize. In the future, I promised to come back to you and...I didn't. I'm sorry.

Yarne:
What does it matter if YOU apologize?! It wasn't YOU who abandoned me! It was a different you from a different time!

Gaius:
Yeah, I understand that. And I also know you're not my son. ...Not exactly, anyway.

Yarne:

Gaius:
We're not just from different times, but from different versions of time. And yet I think of you as my family all the same. I hope to give you the things that the father in your future couldn't. ...That is what you want, isn't it?

Yarne:
I...I guess it is, yes. I know it's not right, but I can't help but think of you as my father. That's why I get scared whenever you talk to other women. I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving Mother and being someone else's father. It would be like losing him all over again.

Gaius:
Yarne, what if I made another promise? I swear by all I hold dear that I will survive and that I won't ever abandon your mother. I love you both more than anything in this world. I would do anything for you.

Yarne:
I...I don't know what to say. Except...thank you. Because this time, I believe you'll keep your promise.

Gaius:
Great.

Yarne:
Phew! Now maybe I can relax and stop worrying about vanishing from history... You're such a great father! Who's a good father? Yes, whooo's a good father?!

Gaius:
I appreciate the thought, Yarne, but is the whole dog-petting thing really necessary?

[spoiler=Yarne/Donnel (Parent-Child)]C support

Yarne:
...... ......

Donnel:
Um, Yarne? Is there a reason yer starin' at me like that?

Yarne:
I'm trying to read your face and find out if you're cheating on Mother.

Donnel:
Wh-what?! Cheatin'? I'd never do such a low-down thing! I been faithful to yer ma since the day I proposed!

Yarne:
Oh, all right then... IF you're telling the truth...

Donnel:
Why would ya think I was cheatin'?! ...Is someone spreadin' gossip?

Yarne:
Nope. The idea just popped into my head the other day. You see, I got to thinking... What would happen to me if you suddenly decided Mother wasn't good enough?

Donnel:
I reckon I don't rightly know.

Yarne:
See, I'd been assuming that all I had to do was make sure you both stayed alive. Eventually you'd have me, and poof! My existence would be guaranteed. But that would all change if you left Mother for another woman before I was born. The very instant you made the decision, I would just wink out of existence! The thought of it sends a chill down my spine. Brrrrrr...

Donnel:
...Gosh. I guess I see yer point.

Yarne:
So I'm going to be keeping a VERY close eye on you to make sure you toe the line!

Donnel:
Now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute!

Yarne:
Don't worry, I'll make an exception for temporary dalliances during battle. ...Just so long as the fraternizing STAYS on the battlefield! Anyway, I've got to be going. But remember: I'm watching you!

Donnel:
Aw, horse pucky...

--

B support

Yarne:
Ah. Hello, Father.

Donnel:
What's wrong, Yarne? Ya look sadder'n a pig without slop.

Yarne:
Thirteen yesterday, eight the day before. You know what I'm talking about?

Donnel:
Um... The number of crushin' blows I done struck against our foes?

Yarne:
NO! The number of times you spoke to a woman who WASN'T my mother! To think I actually believed you when you said you had no intention of cheating! You have no self-control at all, and I'm going to vanish as a result! I just know it!

Donnel:
Yarne, cool down. I was just bein' polite. Pleasantries and tactics and all.

Yarne:
It sounded like more than that to me! Remember, taguel have excellent hearing.

Donnel:
*Sigh* Believe you me, I know all about that... But ya gotta understand, I needs to talk to my fellow soldiers—fellas and gals both. When yer in the thick of battle, it's vital ya know who yer fightin' with. I mean, what if someone said ya couldn't talk to Lucina ever again?

Yarne:
...Well, I guess that would be a problem.

Donnel:
I'm glad ya understand. But I wish you'd just trust me when I say I got no intention of cheatin' on yer ma!

Yarne:
Well, you say that now... And perhaps you even mean it now... But what about the future? How do I know you'll never change your mind? I mean, you once promised me that you'd return home...but you never did...

Donnel:
...Ah.

Yarne:
...Er, forget I said that. It doesn't matter. I won't spy on you anymore. But if you break another promise and cheat on Mother, I won't ever forgive you!

Donnel:
...Hmm, I think I get it now. In Yarne's future, I die and become the memory of a broken promise...

--

A support

Donnel:
There ya are, Yarne. I was lookin' for ya.

Yarne:
What do you want, Father? I told you, I won't spy on you anymore.

Donnel:
This ain't about that. I just wanted to apologize. In the future, I promised to come back to ya and...well, didn't. I'm sorry.

Yarne:
What does it matter if YOU apologize?! It wasn't YOU who abandoned me! It was a different you from a different time!

Donnel:
Yeah, I get that. And I also know ya ain't my son. ...Not exactly, anyway.

Yarne:

Donnel:
We ain't just from different times, but from different versions of time. And yet I think of ya as my family all the same. I hope to give ya the things that the father in yer future couldn't. ...That is what ya want, ain't it?

Yarne:
I...I guess it is, yes. I know it's not right, but I can't help but think of you as my father. That's why I get scared whenever you talk to other women. I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving Mother and being someone else's father. It would be like losing him all over again.

Donnel:
Yarne, what if I made ya another promise? I swear by all I hold dear that I'll survive and that I won't ever abandon yer ma. I love ya both more'n anythin' in this here world. I'd do anythin' for ya.

Yarne:
I...I don't know what to say. Except...thank you. Because this time, I believe you'll keep your promise.

Donnel:
Great!

Yarne:
Phew! Now maybe I can relax and stop worrying about vanishing from history... You're such a great father! Who's a good father? Yes, whooo's a good father?!

Donnel:
I appreciate the sentiment, Yarne, but must ya pet me like a dog while ya say it?

[spoiler=Gerome/Kellam (Parent-Child)]C Support

Kellam:
Hello, Gerome.

Gerome:
What do you want?

Kellam:
Oh, nothing in particular. I just—

Gerome:
Then why are you talking to me? I'm not here to make friends.

Kellam:
Apparently not. But what of your family?

Gerome:

Kellam:
I was thinking: we're father and son... Perhaps it's time we started acting like it. Lucina calls Chrom "Father," you know? We could start there.

Gerome:
You may look like my father, but you are not the same man. My father is dead and gone. ...You are a stranger.

Kellam:
Gods, is everyone this tactless in the future? I know your true father is gone, and I know you must miss him greatly. ...But I thought perhaps our relationship could help heal that wound.

Gerome:
Then you are a fool.

Kellam:
Hey! Mind your mouth, Gerome. I'm only offering this out of a sense of—

Gerome:
This conversation is over. I have business elsewhere. I must feed and clean Minervykins before bedtime.

Kellam:
...Minervykins?

Gerome:
Er, that is... I did not mean to... Bah! Your stupidity is contagious!

Kellam:
*Sigh* That boy…

--

B Support

Kellam:
Hello, Gerome. Have you been taking good care of little Minervykins?

Gerome:
I did NOT call her that! The very idea is ludicrous! ...You must have misheard.

Kellam:
Hey, don't get your smallclothes in a twist, Gerome... Cherche sometimes calls her wyvern Minervykins, too. Eventually, I picked up the habit as well!

Gerome:
Oh... Er, right. I knew that.

Kellam:
Heh heh. You know, you're adorable when you're flustered.

Gerome:

Kellam:
H-hey, no need to glare! I meant no offense…

Gerome:
…Apology accepted.

Kellam:
Heh, well that's very generous of you, Your Grace… Though I must say, seeing you so angry reminds me quite a bit of Cherche.

Gerome:
What do you mean?

Kellam:
Mmm? Oh, er, nothing... Hey! Is that your Minerva over there?

Gerome:
It is.

Kellam:
Hmm, more intimidating than Cherche's... Scarier, more ferocious...

Gerome:
Truly? In the future, people oft remarked she was the prettiest wyvern in the realm. Just look at those big, smokey eyes... She's such a cutey-poo! Er, I mean... Um... You tricked me into saying that!

Kellam:
I didn't trick you into anything… You said it all by yourself.

Gerome:
That's it. I'm leaving. WE'RE leaving. ...Minerva, to me!

Kellam:
Heh, adorable when he's flustered indeed…

--

A Support

Kellam:
Hello, Gerome. Spending quality time with Minerva again, I see?

Gerome:
...Why do you insist on following me everywhere?

Kellam:
It's nothing so sinister as your tone implies, I assure you... I just wanted to talk about our relationship again. About being father and son... Now that I've seen your sensitive side, I thought we might—

Gerome:
I have no sensitive side.

Kellam:
Er, right. But remember when you said Minerva was a cutey-poo? The look of love that flitted across your face was so tender and sincere, I—

Gerome:
MINERVA, ATTACK! RIP HIS LYING MOUTH OFF HIS FAT, LYING FACE! ...... ...Er, Minerva?

Kellam:
Minerva would never attack me, Gerome. She knows I'm family. There, there, little Minerva. You remember me, don't you?

Gerome:
M-Minerva? ...Do you truly consider this buffoon part of our family? ...... ...I see. Very well, Minerva. If that is your wish...

Kellam:
Er, what did Minerva say?

Gerome:
Hmph. You claim to be part of the family, but you can't understand her?

Kellam:
Um, well... It's an acquired skill.

Gerome:
It matters not. Minerva says you are family, and I am thus duty bound to accept you. I'm... I'm sorry I treated you poorly. ...Father.

Kellam:
...Did you just call me Father?!

Gerome:
Don't get used to it. ...Minerva, to me! We're leaving!

Kellam:
W-wait, Gerome! Son! Let me hear you say it again!

Gerome:
Bah, enough already!

[spoiler=Laurent/MaAvatar (Parent-Child)]C support

Laurent:
This is yours, I presume, Father? I found it lying on the ground. Do try to better secure your belongings in the future.

Robin:
Ha! You sound just like your mother, Laurent.

Laurent:
Naturally. She IS my mother.

Robin:
Well, yes, but still... You two are so alike, I sometimes wonder if you inherited anything from me.

Laurent:
Don't be absurd, Father. Of course I did.

Robin:
Oh? Like what?

Laurent:
Like...the color of my hair.

Robin:
Er, well, that's true, but it's not exactly what I was talking about. Anything more substantive? Any memory loss? Ever wake up in a field?

Laurent:
Hmm, no. My bearing in that respect is profoundly normal. Very much to my relief, if I might be perfectly frank.

Robin:
See, that's what I mean. You're always so serious and verbose... You could stand to loosen up a bit. Maybe act a bit more your age.

Laurent:
We're at war, Father. Acting like a child is hardly behavior to be encouraged. Besides, I'm a grown man. Older than Lucina at this point, I suspect.

Robin:
Wait, how could you be older than Lucina? She's already been born here, but your mother and I still haven't had you.

Laurent:
I...I fear I've no more time to chat today. Now, if you'll excuse me.

Robin:
Laurent, wait! ...What was all that about?

--

B support

Robin:
Hello, Laurent.

Laurent:
Father. How may I help you?

Robin:
I've been thinking about how you said you were older than Lucina... Can you explain that? I'm a little lost.

Laurent:
It's fairly straightforward. Travel among eras is imprecise. There are...variables. Lucina arrived at the onset of the war with Plegia some two years ago. I, on the other hand, have been here for nearly five years.

Robin:
There's that much of a spread between where you landed? Er, when you landed?

Laurent:
...Indeed. Hence, I have aged three years more than she in the course of reaching this moment. Somewhere along the way, I passed her in terms of physical age.

Robin:
So you've been in this era for five years all by yourself?

Laurent:
Yes. So as you see, I'm far too old to be indulging in childish behaviors. I trust that explanation has cleared up your confusion? Now, if you'll excuse me...

Robin:
Laurent, wait! Why have you never mentioned any of this before? You were cut off from everyone else for five whole years. You must have been so...lonely.

Laurent:
As I've said time and again, I am a grown man. ...I managed fine on my own.

Robin:
Laurent...

--

A support

Robin:
Laurent.

Laurent:
More questions, Father? I thought I was quite clear before.

Robin:
Yes, you were. But today is different. Because today... Coochy coochy coo!

Laurent:
Gah! Ah ha! Ah ha ha ha! S-stop that! F-father, have you gone mad?!

Robin:
Ah-hah! So you CAN smile!

Laurent:
I beg your pardon?!

Robin:
You're always so bent on being such a serious, proper grown-up. I worry that you put too much pressure on yourself.

Laurent:
For the last time, I am not a child!

Robin:
Age has nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter if you're older than Lucina. Or heck, older than me! You're still a child. You're MY child. ...You're my son.

Laurent:
Er, I...

Robin:
And you're not alone anymore, so stop isolating yourself. You've got friends, and you've got me.

Laurent:
...... You're right. All that time, it was... I was so lonely. Year after year, all alone... Wandering an era where I knew no one. Hoping to meet up with the others but knowing how miniscule my chances were... I had no one to help me. No one to lend an ear to my despair. It was...awful. Many nights, I thought I'd die alone. That the pain would kill me, or...

Robin:
I'm so sorry I didn't find you earlier, Laurent. Please forgive me. And know that I will never leave your side again...

[spoiler=Owain/MaAvatar (Parent-Child)]C support

Owain:
A foul sense hangs in the air... My sword arm throbs dully! Hngh?! Wh-what's this? Blood...raging! ...A different sort of blood rage than usual!

Robin:
Owain? Is everything all right?

Owain:
STAY BACK, FATHER! You mustn't come any closer!

Robin:
Why? Did you catch something? Do you think you're contagious?

Owain:
The blood of heroes that courses through my veins hungers for fresh prey! If you draw within striking range in my present state, I cannot guarantee safety! I beg of you, stay back! Do not force me to topple my own father!

Robin:
...Er, I'm confused. Are you under someone else's control? Did someone curse you?

Owain:
Aye, the curse of my bloodline's uncontrollable power! IT GNAWS AT MY SOOOOOOUL! Hnngh... D-down! Down, I command thee! Be calm, sword arm! Stay, raging blood!

Robin:
All right, Son, just stay where you are—I'll get your mother!

Owain:
Wait, MOTHER?! Er... Heh... That's not...strictly necessary. This pain is nothing to a man like me! Given a moment, I'm sure it will abate! I've weathered far worse than... Er, Father? ...ACK! Did he actually go to get Mother?! Suddenly I don't feel so well...

--

B support

Owain:
Um... You're not still upset, are you?

Robin:
Of course I'm upset! You started moaning and shouting out of the blue! Your mother and I were terrified! *Sigh* Look, I AM relieved you're all right. But what was all that about, anyway? Some kind of scripted stage acting?

Owain:
I don't script anything! I'll have you know, it's entirely improv— Er... I mean, it's authentic! I'm the chosen scion of warrior heroes across tide and time!

Robin:
And you're not ashamed to spout those lines? ...That makes one of us.

Owain:
Ashamed? Ha! Far from it! Though I suppose I can't blame you for not understanding my bleeding-edge aesthetic. After all, you are the product of an earlier, simpler time...

Robin:
Well, a future where everyone talks like you sounds a bit— ...OWAIN, GET DOWN!

Owain:
What?!

Robin:
...Grah!

Owain:
Your shoulder! Father, your hit!

Robin:
Nngh... Archers...in the trees... They fired on you... But I'd never let them hurt my son... We're outnumbered... We have to get out of here! Now GO!

Owain:
R-right!

Robin:
We lost them... We should be safe here.

Owain:
Gods, not again...

Robin:
Hmm?

Owain:
Why?! Why did you take that arrow for me?! You could have died! This is how it happens, you know! This is exactly... Er...

Robin:
This is how what happens?

Owain:
*Sob* Oh, Father... *sniff*

Robin:
Owain? Owain, are you crying? What's wrong?

Owain:
I... *sigh* No, nothing. Nothing is wrong. It was...just more improv, all right? Just forget I said anything. More importantly, we need to get that shoulder looked at. I'll go get Mother.

Robin:
A-all right. I'll be here.

--

A support

Owain:
Father, how's the shoulder?

Robin:
Fine, thank you. Nearly healed. It wasn't much of a wound to begin with, fortunately.

Owain:
Good. I don't know what I'd do if...if I got you killed again.

Robin:
Ah, so that's what this was about... I die protecting you in the future?

Owain:
It was a Risen attack... You saved me but were gravely wounded in the process... We were separated in the chaos of battle... I never saw you again.

Robin:
Well, if I did die protecting you, then at least I died with no regrets.

Owain:
So yes, that's why when I saw you took a hit for me, I...I lost control. All those feelings of guilt and shame returned. I just couldn't stand it.

Robin:
I'm sorry to have dredged up those painful memories, Owain. But more that that, I'm sorry I left you by yourself in the future...

Owain:
Father, no! You never left me! I never felt alone—not once! You and Mother were always with me because you were WITHIN me! I'm the scion of a heroine who gave me life and a hero who gave his life to save mine.

Robin:
Wait. So all this talk about having the blood of heroes in you... You were talking about your mother and me? Owain, that's so— ...Wait a second. Why does OUR blood rage and boil at the drop of a hat? Lissa and I really don't seem the type to have such unruly fluids...

Owain:
Well, yes, the part about my blood raging may have been for...dramatic effect.

Robin:
...Wait, WHAT?

Owain:
But the point is that I'm more proud of my bloodline than anything in the world. When I remember I'm your son, I feel unstoppable. Like I could do anything! And I didn't come all this way to have you die on me again! Do you understand? From now on, we fight injustice together!

Robin:
...Thank you, Owain. But you're more than just my legacy. You've done plenty in your own right. Your mother and I are so proud of everything you've become...

Owain:
Aw, thanks! But... Hnngh... This sensation... B-blood...boiling once again... The fiery pride in your bosom has sparked the tinder of my soul and set me ablaze!

Robin:
Heh. Well, it's good to hear you're back to your old self, at least...

[spoiler=Owain/Gregor (Parent-Child)]C support

Owain:
A foul sense hangs in the air... My sword arm throbs dully! Hngh?! Wh-what's this? Blood...raging! ...A different sort of blood rage than usual!

Gregor:
Er, everything is all right, no?

Owain:
STAY BACK, FATHER! You mustn't come any closer!

Gregor:
Why? Are you contagious? You have terrible disease?

Owain:
The blood of heroes that courses through my veins hungers for fresh prey! If you draw within striking range in my present state, I cannot guarantee safety! I beg of you, stay back! Do not force me to topple my own father!

Gregor:
Gregor is confused. Are you under control of evil spirit? Did someone make with the cursing of you?

Owain:
Aye, the curse of my bloodline's uncontrollable power! IT GNAWS AT MY SOOOOOOUL! Hnngh... D-down! Down, I command thee! Be calm, sword arm! Stay, raging blood!

Gregor:
Gya! Stay put, boy! Gregor go and fetch mother!

Owain:
Wait, MOTHER?! Er... Heh... That's not...strictly necessary. This pain is nothing to a man like me! Given a moment, I'm sure it will abate! I've weathered far worse than... Er, Father? ...ACK! Did he actually go to get Mother?! Suddenly I don't feel so well...

--

B support

Owain:
Um... You're not still upset, are you?

Gregor:
Of course Gregor upset! You make with the moaning and the shouting out of blue! Your mother and Gregor very scared! *Sigh* Look, Gregor is glad you are safe, yes? But why you yell like madman? Some kind of...scripted stage acting?

Owain:
I don't script anything! I'll have you know, it's entirely improv— Er... I mean, it's authentic! I'm the chosen scion of warrior heroes across tide and time!

Gregor:
Ugh. And you speak such lines without feeling ashamed? Gregor not understand this.

Owain:
Ashamed? Ha! Far from it! Though I suppose I can't blame you for not understanding my bleeding-edge aesthetic. After all, you are the product of an earlier, simpler time...

Gregor:
Well, future where people talk like Owain make Gregor feel— ...OWAIN! LOOKING OUT!

Owain:
What?!

Gregor:
...Grah!

Owain:
Your shoulder! Father, your hit!

Gregor:
Nngh... Archers...in trees... They try to kill you... But Gregor never let them hurt son... We are outnumbered... We must be getting out of here! Now GO!

Owain:
R-right!

Gregor:
We finally lost them... We should be safe here.

Owain:
Gods, not again...

Gregor:
Hmm?

Owain:
Why?! Why did you take that arrow for me?! You could have died! This is how it happens, you know! This is exactly... Er...

Gregor:
This how what happens?

Owain:
*Sob* Oh, Father... *sniff*

Gregor:
Owain? Owain, you are crying, yes? What is happened? Is something wrong?

Owain:
I... *sigh* No, nothing. Nothing is wrong. It was...just more improv, all right? Just forget I said anything. More importantly, we need to get that shoulder looked at. I'll go get Mother.

Gregor:
All right. Gregor will be here.

--

A support

Owain:
Father, how's the shoulder?

Gregor:
Ha! It was just minor scratch. See? All healed.

Owain:
Good. I don't know what I'd do if...if I got you killed again.

Gregor:
Is that what this about? Gregor die protecting you in horrible future?

Owain:
...It was just a normal Risen, but somehow I didn't see it coming. You had no business dying when I was the one too stupid to watch his own back!

Gregor:
At least it sound like Gregor die with no regrets.

Owain:
So yes, that's why when I saw you took a hit for me, I...I lost control. All those feelings of guilt and shame returned. I just couldn't stand it.

Gregor:
Gregor so sorry to dredge up all those painful memories. But more that that, Gregor sorry he left you all alone in future...

Owain:
Father, no! You never left me! I never felt alone—not once! You and Mother were always with me because you were WITHIN me! I'm the scion of a heroine who gave me life and a hero who gave his life to save mine.

Gregor:
Wait. So all this talk about having blood of heroes in you... You talking of mother and Gregor? Owain, Gregor is very touch— ...Wait. Why does OUR blood rage and boil at dropping of the hat? Lissa and Gregor not type to have such unruly fluids...

Owain:
Well, yes, the part about my blood raging may have been for...dramatic effect.

Gregor:
...Wait, WHAT?

Owain:
But the point is that I'm more proud of my bloodline than anything in the world. When I remember I'm your son, I feel unstoppable. Like I could do anything! And I didn't come all this way to have you die on me again! Do you understand? From now on, we fight injustice together!

Gregor:
...Many thanks, Owain. But you carry more than just Gregor's blood!. You've done many good things. Gregor and the Lissa are so very proud of everything you've become.

Owain:
Aw, thanks! But... Hnngh... This sensation... B-blood...boiling once again... The fiery pride in your bosom has sparked the tinder of my soul and set me ablaze!

Gregor:
Heh. Well, it nice to see son is back to usual wacky self, at least...

[spoiler=Kjelle/Kellam (Parent-Child)]C support

Kjelle:
Are you free, Father? I could use a sparring partner.

Kellam:
I'm...surprised you found me... I'd love to, but...maybe not today...

Kjelle:
Father, you're pale as a ghost! And sweating! What's wrong?!

Kellam:
I-it's nothing. I'm f-fine... Save for my gut...

Kjelle:
Are you injured? Who did this to you?! Give me a name, and I'll—

Kellam:
B-breakfast...

Kjelle:
...Someone named "Breakfast"?

Kellam:
N-no... I ate breakfast, and then...this happened... N-not just me... Everyone in camp is in...the same shape... If you haven't eaten...s-stay away... Save yourself...

Kjelle:

Kellam:
Hrrgh... And I thought Sully's cooking was bad... Whoever made this is...is...

Kjelle:
...Is your daughter.

Kellam:
...What?

Kjelle:
I'm sorry, Father. ...I thought it turned out so well.

Kellam:
N-no, it's not...that... I mean...urrgh... It was d-delicious... I'm sure the...searing pain is...coincidental...

Kjelle:
You just said that everyone who ate it got sick! Oh, this is so embarrassing!

Kellam:
W-wait! Kjelle! C-come back! Don't go... I'll... Bluuurp! Oh, gods... H-here it comes...

--

B support

Kjelle:
HAH! RRRAGH! YAAAH!

Kellam:
Kjelle, you seem to be training especially hard today.

Kjelle:
If I can't do my share of the cooking, I'll have to do a larger share of the fighting

Kellam:
Oh, so...you're not cooking again?

Kjelle:
Would you want me to, after last time?! You saw how that day's battle played out. All our soldiers clutching their guts, legs quivering like newborn deer... And the smell... Oh, gods, the smell... If the enemy hadn't been so horrified, we might all be dead!

Kellam:
It was certainly a...challenging day. But nobody's perfect—I'm sure it was just a fluke. I know I, for one, would like to try your cooking again.

Kjelle:
NO!

Kellam:
...I'm sorry?

Kjelle:
What if it WASN'T a fluke? What if my cooking gets you KILLED next time?! Another breakfast from me could bring our entire army to its knees! Literally! Don't ask me to do that to my fellow soldiers and my family.

Kellam:
Oh come now, it wasn't THAT bad...

Kjelle:
I still remember the sound...that horrible sound... Dozens of people, all fa—

Kellam:
All right! Fair enough. ...Look, what if I gave you a few pointers? If we manage to come up with something tasty, we can share it with everyone!

Kjelle:
Hmm... All right, let's try it! ...And thanks.

--

A support

Kellam:
The soup smells great, honey! Good job. I'm sure everyone will be eager for a taste.

Kjelle:
Thanks. I had a good teacher. I had no idea you knew so much about cooking!

Kellam:
I learned a lot after marrying your mother. It was that or starve...

Kjelle:
Ha! You two really get along so well, don't you?

Kellam:
Yes, I guess we do...

Kjelle:
....... ...Heh heh.

Kellam:
Hmm?

Kjelle:
Just thinking that this must be what it feels like. ...Having parents, I mean. Being a normal family. I never really got to have that, but...it's nice.

Kellam:
Kjelle...

Kjelle:
But hey, enough of that. Didn't mean to get all misty. Let's dig in to this soup! *slurp*

Kellam:
Kjelle, I know you're a strong girl who doesn't like to ask for help... But you can, you know? If there's anything I can ever do, just name it.

Kjelle:
Weeell... I guess one thing comes to mind, actually.

Kellam:
Yes, what is it?

Kjelle:
Keep teaching me how to cook! This soup tastes like dishwater...

Kellam:
*Slurp* ...Oh, gods, it does.

Kjelle:
Actually, I've had better dishwater...

Kellam:
Right, then. I can at least get you cooking food that tastes like food!

Kjelle:
That'd be plenty for me! Thanks!

[spoiler=Nah/MaAvatar (Parent-Child)]C support

Nah:
*Sigh* Dealing with Mother is just so exasperating! All she ever does is play, play, play, as if she hasn't a care in the world!

Robin:
What's wrong, Nah? You seem like you're in quite a mood.

Nah:
Oh, hello, Father. I was just thinking about Mother again... How do you stand her? Don't you find her incredibly childish? Annoying, even? She spends almost all of her time running around camp playing games.

Robin:
How odd. I was just thinking how the two of you are so alike in many ways... But no, I don't find her annoying. It's who she is—I wouldn't want her to change.

Nah:
Tsk! Father, you're MUCH too kind. If you're always this tolerant, she'll never learn to act her age!

Robin:
Well, I...

Nah:
What do you like about her, anyway? You're so serious and responsible, and she runs around like a headless chicken! I have no idea what you see in her... Unless...you rushed into marriage for some reason? Like you got her—

Robin:
What?! D-don't be ridiculous! I knew exactly what I was getting into.

Nah:
Oh? That's quite a protest there... I guessed right, didn't I?

Robin:
No, no... I was well aware of her...frivolous side. I find it charming. Yes, that's it. Charming.

Nah:
You know what, Father? I don't believe you one bit. Come now, spit it out. Why DID you marry her?

Robin:
Enough! You shouldn't be talking about your mother like this.

Nah:
Hey, stop! Don't run away from me! WAAAAAAIT!

--

B support

Nah:
Father! Cornered you at last! It's time we finished our conversation.

Robin:
Nah, you're incredibly persistent, but that discussion is over. I'm not getting into any more detail about why I chose your mother, and that's final!

Nah:
AWWWWWW. Why not?! A daughter simply MUST know how her parents fell in love! You don't understand how a woman's heart works. You're so CRUEL!

Robin:
Heh, you're a little young to understand about a "woman's heart," yourself.

Nah:
...Did you just mention my AGE?! Gods, forget what I said. It's a wonder any woman deigned to choose YOU...

Robin:
Nah, I know what you're trying to do here. But don't forget, I AM your father. If you keep this up, I WILL get upset, and I WILL punish you...

Nah:
Eep! S-sorry, Father. I didn't mean to make you angry... I swear.

Robin:
All right, all right then... I appreciate the apology.

Nah:
I've been selfish and unreasonable. Please find it in yourself to forgive me.

Robin:
Yes, of course. But—

Nah:
I guess I've wasted enough of your time. I'll just be...going now.

Robin:
No, wait, Nah.

Nah:
Yes?

Robin:
You seem so crestfallen... Are you all right?

Nah:
*Sigh* I suppose I'll just have to deal with the crushing disappointment, won't I? I mean, if my father is going to become so angry over a simple, innocent question...

Robin:
Um, yeah, well... See, it's just—

Nah:
No, no. You don't have to explain. I'm used to dealing with hardship. Being spurned by my own father is just another drop in my bucket of torment. Hardly worth mentioning at all. Truly! ...Anyway, have a nice day.

Robin:
B-b-but... ...Gods, is this really what I have to look forward to for the next decade?

--

A support

Robin:
Nah...

Nah:
Why, hello, Father. What can I do for you?

Robin:
About the other day, when you said you were used to disappointment... What exactly did you mean by that?

Nah:
Oh, that... I was talking about growing up in my foster home.

Robin:
Wait, you mean Nowi wasn't around to raise you?

Nah:
No. I never knew either of my parents. I was sent to live with the family of one of my father's soldier friends. But my new family wasn't very welcoming to their semihuman-mongrel foster child.

Robin:
Don't say that.

Nah:
I soon learned that I'd have to work hard to fit in and survive in my new home. I did chores before I was asked. I helped defend the house from marauding Risen. I thought that if I could make myself useful, they would stop...hating me. I mean, how could they resent a child that always helped and never asked for anything? But they never accepted me... I just learned to deal with disappointment. I had no friends. No one to talk to. ...I was utterly alone. And I never once mentioned how much I missed my father and mother. *Sniff* I...I didn't even ask...when...when would they come back for me...

Robin:
...Nah, I...

Nah:
Wh-when I arrived here, I wanted to find out everything I could about them. *sniff* Th-that's why I keep asking so many questions and making you angry...

Robin:
I'm sorry, Nah. I've been blind this whole time... I'll tell you anything you want to know—even the embarrassing story of our courtship... And if you're ever feeling lost or sad, I'll be right here for you. As long as I'm around, you won't ever be lonely again.

Nah:
T-truly? Do you really mean it?! Oh, thank you, Father!

Robin:
Not at all, Nah. Now, tell me, what do you want to know?

Nah:
Let's start with how you proposed to Mother! What'd you say? What'd you do?! I want to hear EVERYTHING, and don't leave out even the smallest detail!

Robin:
*Sigh* All right, well...as you know, your mother has always looked young, and...

[spoiler=Noire/Lon'qu (Parent-Child)]C Support

Noire:
*Sniff* *sniffle*

Lon'qu:
What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Noire:
*Sniff* I'm not... Mother cursed me to have a *sniff* runny nose for three days straight.

Lon'qu:
That's an...odd hex. Why would she do something like that?

Noire:
It's nothing new. *sniffle* Mother is always trying out some new spell or another. Every time she comes up with one, she *sniiiff* uses me as her guinea pig.

Lon'qu:
Heh. Here, take my handkerchief.

Noire:
Th-thank you...*HOOONK!*

Lon'qu:
I can't let you suffer like this for three whole days... I'll have a talk with your mother and get this cleared up.

Noire:
Er...are you sure? That never really worked out for you in the future. Every time you talked back, Mother cursed you up to your eyeballs. ...Or sometimes she just cursed your eyeballs, and you cried yourself to sleep.

Lon'qu:
That's...kind of pathetic.

Noire:
...Yep. *sniff*

Lon'qu:
B-but that was a different me. Just wait—I shall prove my worth to you!

Noire:
Eep! W-well, you never talked like that before! Maybe things really can be different this time around. *sniiiff*

--

B Support

Lon'qu:
*Sniff* I'm sorry, Noire... It seems I let you down... *sniff*

Noire:
It's all right. I honestly expected this from the very beginning... But there's no need to cry. You tried, and that's all you could do.

Lon'qu:
I'm not crying. *sniff* Your mother hit me with a five-day runny-nose curse.

Noire:
Just like before...

Lon'qu:
Urgh... You did say this was how it played out in the future... *sniff* But hey—at least your hex is broken now. *sniffle*

Noire:
Yep, juuust like before. You'd always come to my rescue by taking on Mother's curses yourself.

Lon'qu:
I guess some things were simply meant to be...

Noire:
Maybe you're right. Maybe we're all fated to trace the same path as we did before...

Lon'qu:

Noire:
My coming back didn't change you, Father. So why should it change anything? It'll all happen again. My parents will die, and I'll be left alone... Why did I even bother coming back if it means watching my life fall apart again? Why... *sniff*

Lon'qu:
*Sniff* Don't cry, Noire.

Noire:
FOOL! THESE ARE NO TEARS!

Lon'qu:
Er...Noire?

Noire:
Bwa ha ha! Such trifling matters cannot free the waters of my icy ducts, mortal! The only dribbling here is the unseemly nose flood seeping from your craven face!

Lon'qu:
Noire?! What are you...

Noire:
*Ahem* ...I'm sorry, Father. I think I need to step out and clear my head...

Lon'qu:
Noire, wait! There's no such thing as predetermined destiny! *sniff*

--

A Support

Lon'qu:
Do you have a moment, Noire?

Noire:
Oh... Hello, Father. What is it?

Lon'qu:
Have a look.

Noire:
...Eeeek! M-Mother's cursing implements! Gods, there's so many... Father, what are you planning to do to me?

Lon'qu:
Heh, nothing to you, Noire. I confiscated these from your mother so she couldn't put any more hexes on you.

Noire:
You...you took away Mother's tools? But...you never did anything like this before...

Lon'qu:
Before, you said we couldn't change anything. That we're bound by fate. Well, I thought I might lay that fear to rest. If I did something the future me couldn't, it would prove everything can change.

Noire:
Hmm... I guess that's true. The father I knew wouldn't even get near these tools, let alone take them.

Lon'qu:
I only changed because you came back to me. And together, we can change anything. All of us. You, me, your mother...everyone.

Noire:
Just please don't ever leave me again.

Lon'qu:
Nothing's taking me away from you again. Not even death.

Noire:
That's...a little much, perhaps? But thanks.

Lon'qu:
...Do you feel that? A sudden sense of foreboding; a fury rising from the shadows... A Risen ambush? No... Bears, perhaps? Is it bears? No... Urk! I-it's your mother! And she's FURIOUS!

Noire:
She must have realized you took all her toys.

Lon'qu:
Gods. I'd better leave before I test that whole "not even death" promise... I'll see you later, Noire.

Noire:
Wow, he's faster than I remember... And I can't recall Mother ever coming after him like this, either... Hey, maybe things really can change for the better!

[spoiler=FeMorgan/Laurent (Sibling)]C Support

Morgan:
Let's see here... Birthday? May 5th... Favorite colors? Blue and purple... Favorite food? Probably bear meat...

Laurent:
What are you going on about over there, Morgan?

Morgan:
Least favorite food? Veggies, apparently. Don't seem to mind them now, though...

Laurent:
Morgan!

Morgan:
Oh! Laurent?! Guess I was pretty out of it to miss my own brother paying a visit! Did you need something?

Laurent:
I was simply curious as to the reason behind your frantic muttering. Were you perhaps practicing some new magic incantations?

Morgan:
Nope! Just going back over my notes on what you told me about myself. I was hoping they'd hold some clue that might help spark my memory. Heh. It's kind of crazy how much you know about me, huh? Like, I really once got five nosebleeds in the same day? I have no memory of that at all. AT ALL! Ha ha ha! I can just imagine...

Laurent:
Ah, yes. Well, you're still as jocular and garrulous as ever...

Morgan:
I am? I mean, I was?! Hmm, now that you mention it, that does sound...right, somehow. ...Heh. Everything still feels funny. Even you being my brother hasn't really clicked.

Laurent:
If you think the experience odd for you, imagine how I perceive it... My sibling starts speaking to me as if I were a stranger, asking peculiar questions... In truth, I was somewhat perplexed as to how to even interact with you.

Morgan:
Heh, yeah... Sorry about that. But that's just another reason why I'm working hard to get my memories back. Once I do, nobody will have to feel weird or awkward around me again. Pretty noble, huh? I'm such a sweet, selfless girl!

Laurent:
Indeed. And oh so humble... In any case, I'm happy to try and help you retrieve your memories however I can. It would be most satisfying to one day laugh together about old times—now included!

Morgan:
Heh, right!

--

B Support

Laurent:
Whew... That was a fierce battle today. Perhaps I shall retire a bit ear...ly? Hmm? Is someone unconscious over there? Wait, is that Morgan?!

Morgan:
Nn...nngh...

Laurent:
Morgan! Morgan, are you all right?! What happened?!

Morgan:
...Wha—?! Laurent! Wh-what am I doing here? Was I asleep?! I don't even remember feeling tired... Oh, right! I was bashing that huge tome against my head when I blacked out. That explains why my face hurts so bad...

Laurent:
For the love of all that's holy, why in the WORLD would you do that?! I postulate this was a misguided attempt to try and get your memories back?

Morgan:
Well, yeah! Obviously. If you ever saw me bludgeoning myself just for fun, I hope you'd put a stop to it...

Laurent:
I would have stopped you regardless of the reason, Morgan! I know you long to have your memories back, but you cannot place yourself at risk!

Morgan:
...But I want to be able to talk with you about old times again.

Laurent:
I know, and I desire that as well. But more than that, I want you safe. I may just be another stranger to you, but to me, you are family. In the future, with Mother and Father gone, it was just the two of us. You're all I had, Morgan... I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.

Morgan:
All right. I'm sorry, Laurent.

Laurent:
Just as long as you understand.

Morgan:
...Heh, that felt really siblingy just now. Don't you think? Me messing up and you scolding me felt... I don't know, it felt really plausible! Maybe if you keep it up, I'll remember something!

Laurent:
An intriguing theory, but you fail to take into account—

Morgan:
Yeah! Oh yeah, this will totally work! So go on, keep yelling! C'mon, scream at your amnesiac sister, Laurent!

Laurent:
Er, the causation for such a—

Morgan:
Hey, why don't you use the tome, too? Come on, don't hold back. Really wallop me with that thing! Maybe the simultaneous physical and mental shock will jar some memories loose! It's gotta be twice as effective as either one by itself, right? That's just basic science.

Laurent:
Now see here! There is no rational basis for any of this!

--

A Support

Laurent:
I'm headed into town, Morgan. Perhaps you would care to join me?

Morgan:
I'd love to! Is there something in particular you need?

Laurent:
I might pick up a couple of items, yes. But mostly I believe there is something YOU need.

Morgan:
It doesn't have to do with getting my memories back, does it?

Laurent:
The opposite, really. Perhaps there is no need to concern yourself with recovering your memories.

Morgan:
That...makes no sense.

Laurent:
In truth, the fact that you have forgotten me has been rather harrowing. But...perhaps it would be better to build new memories than to worry about old ones.

Morgan:
What do you mean?

Laurent:
I have formulated a hypothesis about your present condition. Your amnesia, that is. I wonder if perhaps you didn't have some awful memory you couldn't bear to keep. ...I know I have quite a few myself. I often see the faces of fallen comrades... Innocents we were unable to save...

Morgan:
...... I'm sorry you have to bear those dreadful memories, Laurent...

Laurent:
Granted, it's just a hypothesis. Even if it were true, it's not like you could have consciously suppressed your memories. But I do believe that retrieving those lost memories might cause unforeseen harm...

Morgan:
Hmm... I understand, and believe me, I appreciate the thought... But I want to remember things, no matter how painful they are. Because I'm sure there'll be plenty of great memories mixed with the bad ones. And the truth, whatever it is... I really want to have that back, you know?

Laurent:
Well, if you are certain, then I'm happy to help.

Morgan:
That's really kind of you, Laurent, but do you truly realize what you're saying? I mean, it could be years before I remember anything. Or decades. Heck, there's a decent chance I may never get my memories back at all. I don't want to drag you into something that could last forever.

Laurent:
As your brother, I am already sworn to you forever. We are family—memories or no. You couldn't keep me away.

Morgan:
Laurent, I... *sniff* Thank you! I'll do everything I can!

Laurent:
Then start by accompanying me into town.

Morgan:
Huh? But you said that doesn't have to do with getting my memories back.

Laurent:
I am unaware of any rule that states you can't enjoy a little fun while you try. And there's certainly no rule against making some happy new memories, either. You are young and full of promise! There will be ample time for worry later.

Morgan:
Right... You're right! Thanks, Brother!

[spoiler=FeMorgan/Owain (Sibling)]C Support

Morgan:
Let's see here... Birthday? May 5th... Favorite colors? Blue and purple... Favorite food? Probably bear meat...

Owain:
What are you mumbling about over there, Morgan?

Morgan:
Least favorite food? Veggies, apparently. Don't seem to mind them now, though...

Owain:
Morgan!

Morgan:
Oh! Owain?! Guess I was pretty out of it to miss my own brother paying a visit! Did you need something?

Owain:
Just wondering what you were chanting over there... You practicing some all-powerful new magic incantations or something?

Morgan:
Nope! Just going back over my notes on what you told me about myself. I was hoping they'd hold some clue that might help spark my memory. Heh. It's kind of crazy how much you know about me, huh? Like, I really once got five nosebleeds in the same day? I have no memory of that at all. AT ALL! Ha ha ha! I can just imagine...

Owain:
Well, you're still as cheerful, that's for sure. And as talkative as ever...

Morgan:
I am? I mean, I was?! Hmm, now that you mention it, that does sound...right, somehow. ...Heh. Everything still feels funny. Even you being my brother hasn't really clicked.

Owain:
If you think it's strange for you, imagine how I feel! My kid sister starts talking to me like a stranger, asking questions about herself... I had no idea how to even interact with you. It was pretty rough, but I got used to it.

Morgan:
Heh, yeah... Sorry about that. But that's just another reason why I'm working hard to get my memories back. Once I do, nobody will have to feel weird or awkward around me again. Pretty noble, huh? I'm such a sweet, selfless girl!

Owain:
Heh, and so humble as well... In any case, I'm happy to help you get those memories back however I can. Someday soon I bet we'll be able to laugh about all the old times—now included!

Morgan:
Heh, right!

--

B Support

Owain:
Whew! Another long day of combat... I'm bushed. Think I'll hit the hay ear...ly? Is someone passed out over there? Wait, is that Morgan?!

Morgan:
Nn...nngh...

Owain:
Morgan! By my twitching sword hand, what's happened to you?!

Morgan:
...Wha—?! Owain! Wh-what am I doing here? Was I asleep?! I don't even remember feeling tired... Oh, right! I was bashing that huge tome against my head when I blacked out. That explains why my face hurts so bad...

Owain:
Bashing your... Morgan, why in the WORLD would you do that?! Wait, were you trying to get your memories back?

Morgan:
Well, yeah! Obviously. If you ever saw me bludgeoning myself just for fun, I hope you'd put a stop to it...

Owain:
I'll stop you even if it's NOT just for fun, you nitwit! Look, I know you want your memories back, but please... Don't do anything reckless.

Morgan:

Owain:
I know, Morgan, and I want that, too. But more than that, I want you safe. I may just be another stranger to you, but to me, you're family. In the future, with Mother and Father gone, it was just the two of us. You're all I had, Morgan... I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.

Morgan:
All right. I'm sorry, Owain.

Owain:

Morgan:
...Heh, that felt really siblingy just now. Don't you think? Me messing up and you scolding me felt... I don't know, it felt really plausible! Maybe if you keep it up, I'll remember something!

Owain:
You really think so?

Morgan:
Yeah! Oh yeah, this will totally work! So go on, keep yelling! C'mon, scream at your amnesiac sister, Owain!

Owain:
I... I'm not really comfortable with—

Morgan:
Hey, why don't you use the tome, too? Come on, don't hold back. Really wallop me with that thing! Maybe the simultaneous physical and mental shock will jar some memories loose! It's gotta be twice as effective as either one by itself, right? That's just basic science.

Owain:
Good night, Morgan...

--

A Support

Owain:
Hey, Morgan. I'm headed into town. Want to come along?

Morgan:

Owain:
I might pick up a couple of things, yeah. But mostly I think there's something YOU need.

Morgan:

Owain:
The opposite, really. Maybe there's no need to worry about your memories.

Morgan:
That...makes no sense.

Owain:
I'll be honest—it does hurt to know you've forgotten me. But...maybe it's better to build new memories than to worry about old ones.

Morgan:
What do you mean?

Owain:
I've been thinking about this a lot. Why you might have lost your memories, I mean. And I'm wondering if you didn't have some awful memory you couldn't bear to keep. ...I know I've got a few. I see a lot of faces, you know? People we couldn't save...

Morgan:
...... I'm sorry you have to bear those dreadful memories, Owain...

Owain:
Look, this is just a theory, and even if it's true, it's not like you did it consciously. But I do think that getting your memories back might not necessarily be a good thing.

Morgan:
Hmm... I understand, and believe me, I appreciate the thought... But I want to remember things, no matter how painful they are. Because I'm sure there'll be plenty of great memories mixed with the bad ones. And the truth, whatever it is... I really want to have that back, you know?

Owain:
Well, if you're sure, then I'm happy to help.

Morgan:
That's really kind of you, Owain, but do you truly realize what you're saying? I mean, it could be years before I remember anything. Or decades. Heck, there's a decent chance I may never get my memories back at all. I don't want to drag you into something that could last forever.

Owain:
I'm already stuck with you forever, you goof. I'm your brother! And memories or no, we are united by our shared blood—the blood of heroes! Neither you nor any foul villain could ever hope to keep us apart!

Morgan:
Owain, I... *sniff* Thank you! I'll do everything I can!

Owain:
Then start by coming with me into town.

Morgan:

Owain:
Hey, there's no rule that says you can't have a little fun while you try. And there's certainly no rule against making some happy new memories, either. You're young! Live a little! There'll be plenty of time to worry later.

Morgan:
Right... You're right! Thanks, Brother!

[spoiler=FeMorgan/Nah (Sibling)]C Support

Morgan:

Nah:
What are you mumbling about over there, Morgan?

Morgan:

Nah:
Hey! Don't ignore me!

Morgan:
Oh! Nah?! Guess I was pretty out of it to miss my own sister paying a visit! Did you need something?

Nah:
Just wondering what you were chanting over there... Are you practicing some new magic incantations or something?

Morgan:

Nah:
Well, you're still as cheerful, that's for sure. And as talkative as ever...

Morgan:
I am? I mean, I was?! Hmm, now that you mention it, that does sound...right, somehow. ...Heh. Everything still feels funny. Even you being my sister hasn't really clicked.

Nah:
If you think it's strange for you, imagine how I feel... My kid sister starts talking to me like a stranger, asking questions about herself... I had no idea how to even interact with you. It was pretty rough, but I got used to it.

Morgan:

Nah:
Heh, and so humble as well... In any case, I'm happy to help you get those memories back however I can. Someday soon I bet we'll be able to laugh about all the old times—now included!

Morgan:
Heh, right!

--

B Support

Nah:
Whew! Another long day of combat... I'm bushed. Think I'll hit the hay ear...ly? Is someone passed out over there? Wait, is that Morgan?!

Morgan:
Nn...nngh...

Nah:
Morgan! Morgan, are you all right?! What happened?!

Morgan:
...Wha—?! Nah! Wh-what am I doing here? Was I asleep?! I don't even remember feeling tired... Oh, right! I was bashing that huge tome against my head when I blacked out. That explains why my face hurts so bad...

Nah:
Bashing your... Morgan, why in the WORLD would you do that?! Wait, were you trying to get your memories back?

Morgan:

Nah:
I'll stop you even if it's NOT just for fun, you nitwit! Look, I know you want your memories back, but please... Don't do anything reckless.

Morgan:

Nah:
I know, Morgan, and I want that, too. But more than that, I want you safe. I may just be another stranger to you, but to me, you're family. In the future, with Mother and Father gone, it was just the two of us. You're all I had, Morgan... I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.

Morgan:
All right. I'm sorry, Nah.

Nah:

Morgan:

Nah:
You...really think so?

Morgan:
Yeah! Oh yeah, this will totally work! So go on, keep yelling! C'mon, scream at your amnesiac sister, Nah!

Nah:
I... I'm not really comfortable with—

Morgan:

Nah:
Good night, Morgan...

--

A Support

Nah:
Hey, Morgan. I'm headed into town. Want to come along?

Morgan:

Nah:
I might pick up a couple of things, yeah. But mostly I think there's something YOU need.

Morgan:

Nah:
The opposite, really. Maybe there's no need to worry about your memories.

Morgan:
That...makes no sense.

Nah:
I'll be honest—it does hurt to know you've forgotten me. But...maybe it would be better to build new memories than to worry about old ones.

Morgan:
What do you mean?

Nah:
I've been thinking about this a lot. Why you might have lost your memories, I mean. And I'm wondering if you didn't have some awful memory you couldn't bear to keep. ...I know I've got a few. I see a lot of faces, you know? People we couldn't save...

Morgan:
...... I'm sorry you have to bear those dreadful memories, Nah...

Nah:
Look, this is just a theory, and even if it's true, it's not like you did it consciously. But I do think that getting your memories back might not necessarily be a good thing.

Morgan:

Nah:
Well, if you're sure, then I'm happy to help.

Morgan:
That's really kind of you, Nah, but do you truly realize what you're saying? I mean, it could be years before I remember anything. Or decades. Heck, there's a decent chance I may never get my memories back at all. I don't want to drag you into something that could last forever.

Nah:
I'm already stuck with you forever, you goof. I'm your sister! We're family—memories or no. You couldn't keep me away.

Morgan:
Nah, I... *sniff* Thank you! I'll do everything I can!

Nah:
Then start by coming with me into town.

Morgan:

Nah:
Hey, there's no rule that says you can't have a little fun while you try. And there's certainly no rule against making some happy new memories, either. You're young! Live a little! There'll be plenty of time to worry later.

Morgan:
Right... You're right! Thanks, Sis!

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to post 869!

Supports that have been found and completed are BLUE.

Supports that are incomplete are RED.

If you want to post a support that has been claimed, PM the original claimer before posting anything and wait for their response.

If you're transcribing a Female Avatar romantic support, Keilis has videos of all of them! Enjoy!

State the nature of the support if you can. Some characters, like the Masked Spoiler, can pair with the Avatar or other characters two or three ways.

To all people who have claimed supports, PLEASE check over your claims to make sure they're there before you start writing them down!

If possible, post your support when you have the full support (meaning C, B, A, and S). If not, make sure to edit the original post with all the future conversations, and either make a post or PM me to notify me that it's been updated.

Unclaimed Supports

[spoiler= Unclaimed Supports]

Inigo X Chrom (Parent - Generic)

Gerome X Frederick (Parent - Generic)

A few parent x child supports are also left, but they tend to be generic - check the section below for claims!

~~~

Support Conversations

Avatar Supports – Romantic/Friendship

As a note, a lot of the male and female conversations are similar or even identical up to the A, with the exception of Chrom, Ronku and the "non-romantic" (like Basilio or Emmeryn) cast.

Male Avatar

Chrom Tsamimi ???

Frederick - Ariadust

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Ariadust

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - pichupal (DIFFERENT FROM FEMALE VERSION)

Ricken - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Gaius - Tsamimi

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ariadust

Henry - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Donnel - Ariadust

Lissa

Sully - Fayt

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia - Fayt

Panne

Cordelia - Acacia Sgt

Nowi - Onestep

Tharja

Olivia (Video courtesy of shadowofchaos - link)

Cherche - Ariadust

Basilio - Emerald Knight

Anna

Say'ri

Tiki - Ariadust

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Paperblade

Walhart - Naui

Yen'fay - Naui

Paris - Naui

Emmeryn - Fayt

Averse - Thunderfox

Inigo - Tsamimi

Brady - Tsamimi

Yarne - pichupal

Owain - Silver Lightning

Cynthia

Kjelle - Click

Lucina - Onestep

Nah

Noire

Severa

Female Avatar

Chrom - SPSEliwoodGabriel

Frederick - Anacybele (Video (Japanese Voices) from shadowofchaos

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Clessin ( C)

Kellam - RedStar

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - 春閣下 + (Video (Japanese Voices) from Arieta

Gregor - Lushiris

Libra - Tiaramaki

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - King Marth 64

Lissa - 春閣下

Sully - 春閣下

Miriel - 春閣下

Sumia - 春閣下

Maribelle - 春閣下

Panne - 春閣下

Cordelia - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Nowi - 春閣下

Tharja - 春閣下

Olivia - 春閣下

Cherche - 春閣下

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna - Tarquin

Say'ri - 春閣下

Tiki - 春閣下

Flavia - 春閣下

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Arieta

Yen'fay - Arieta

Paris - TheGhosteon

Emmeryn - Silver Lightning

Aversa - Silver Lightning

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Strunk

Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome - Tiaramaki

Laurent - Click

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Fayt

Kjelle - Intrier

Lucina - 春閣下

Nah - December Knight

Noire - Silver Lightning

Severa - Silver Lightning

Chrom & Sumia's Romantic Supports

1st Gen Romantic

for reference, this refers to everyone but Anna, Say'ri, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia and the spotpass-ers. Will be organized by the women ;)

Lissa

Frederick - Acacia Sgt

Virion - Clessin

Stahl - Wind Crusader

Vaike - December Knight

Kellam - Blumpen

Lon'qu - 春閣下

Ricken - Chrom

Gaius - TheGreatOld

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - FENinja Guy

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Saria

Sully

Virion - Karaszure

Stahl - Diortem

Vaike - Naui

Kellam - 春閣下

Lon'qu - Thunderfox

Ricken - Keilis

Gaius - Ace Tactician

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - RedStar

Henry - Keilis

Donnel - December Knight

Miriel

Maribelle

Frederick - Jave

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - 春閣下

Vaike - Faye

Kellam - December Knight

Lon'qu - Tsamimi

Ricken - Taichi01

Gaius - Saria

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Woodski

Henry - TheGreatOld

Donnel - Vazul

Panne

Cordelia

Frederick - Thunderfox

Virion - Jave

Stahl - December Knight

Vaike - 春閣下

Kellam - Iridium

Lon'qu - Wind Crusader

Ricken - Blumpen

Gaius - Fayt

Gregor - Dr. Rudy Mjölnir

Libra - Saria

Henry - Woodski

Donnel - RedStar

Nowi

Frederick - RedStar

Virion - Blumpen

Stahl - Fayt

Vaike - MoonAdept

Kellam - FENinjaGuy

Lon'qu - Emerald Knight

Ricken - Nowi

Gaius - Thunderfox

Gregor - Diortem

Libra - Wind Crusader

Henry - December Knight

Donnel - 春閣下

Tharja

Frederick - Keilis

Virion - Ace Tactician (C )

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - MoonAdept

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken

Gaius - FENinjaGuy

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Faye

Henry - Karaszure

Donnel - Thunderfox

Olivia

Cherche -

1st Gen Same Gender Friendship

Second Gen Romantic

Sorted by females again ;)

Morgan(F)

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Sock

Yarne - pichupal

Gerome - Karaszure

Laurent - Fayt

Owain - Naui

Lucina

Cynthia

Inigo - Naui

Brady - Fayt

Yarne - Blumpen

Laurent - Wind Crusader

Owain - December Knight

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Kjelle

Inigo - 春閣下

Brady - December Knight

Yarne - Naui

Gerome - Wind Crusader

Laurent - Diortem

Owain - Blumpen

Morgan(M) - Ace Tactician

Nah

Inigo - Karaszure

Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Fayt

Gerome - Fayt

Laurent - Ace Tactician

Owain - Diortem

Morgan(M) - December Knight

Noire

Inigo - December Knight

Brady - Ace Tactician

Yarne - Karaszure

Gerome- Blumpen

Owain - Wind Crusader

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Severa

Inigo - Silver Lightning

Brady - Naui

Yarne - Wind Crusader

Gerome - Fayt

Laurent - December Knight

Owain - Diortem

Morgan(M) - Fayt

2nd Gen Friendship

MalexMale

Female x Female

Morgan(F) x Noire - Karaszure

Morgan(F) x Nah - Ike of Paris

Lucina x Kjelle - 春閣下

Lucina x Cynthia - Karaszure

Kjelle x Severa - Shadow Stalker X

Cynthia x Severa - Fayt

Cynthia x Nah

Severa x Noire - 春閣下

Parent/Child Supports

Morgan

Morgan(M) x Avatar(F) - Emerald Knight

Morgan(F) x Avatar(M) - Tsamimi

[spoiler=Morgan x Parent]Chrom - December Knight

Frederick - Anacybele ( C )

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Persian

Kellam - Persian

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Persian

Gregor - Persian

Libra - Lushiris

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - Persian

Lissa - Click / justonegamr

Sully

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia

Panne - Chidokyo

Cordelia - Naui

Nowi

Tharja - Ike of Paris

Olivia - Click (Video from shadowofchaos: Japanese Voices / English Voices)

Cherche - Diortem - Identical to Cordelia's support.

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna

Say'ri - Shadow Stalker X

Tiki - Chrom

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Persian

Yen'fay

Paris

Emmeryn

Averse

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Persian

Yarne - Lushiris

Gerome - Lushiris

Laurent - Lushiris

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Tsamimi

Kjelle

Lucina - Gone2Ground

Nah

Noire

Severa

Lucina

Lucina x Chrom

[spoiler=Lucina x Mother]

Sully - Saria

Sumia - Acacia Sgt ( C)

Maribelle - Gone2Ground

Olivia -Tarquin

Inigo

Inigo x Olivia - Acacia Sgt/seph1212 ( c)

[spoiler=Inigo x Father]Avatar(M) - VizTheShiz

Chrom - LeThiAnh

Frederick

Virion - December Knight

Stahl - Emerald Knight

Vaike

Kellam

Lon'qu - Naui

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Chrom

Gregor - Saria

Libra - Silver Lightning

Henry - Acacia Sgt

Donnel - Shadow Stalker X

Brady

Brady x Maribelle - Ike of Paris

[spoiler=Brady x Father]Avatar(M) - Wind Crusader

Chrom - Gone2Ground

Frederick - Jave

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - 春閣下

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - December Knight

Lon'qu - Tsamimi

Ricken - VizTheShiz

Gaius - Saria

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Saria

Henry - TheGreatOld

Donnel - Ike of Paris

Yarne

Yarne x Panne - Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=Yarne x Father]Avatar(M) - Chidokyo

Frederick

Virion

Stahl - Ace Tactician

Vaike - Wind Crusader

Kellam

Lon'qu - Acacia Sgt

Ricken

Gaius - December Knight

Gregor - 春閣下

Libra - Blumpen

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Emerald Knight

Gerome

Gerome x Cherche - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Gerome x Father]Avatar(M) - Diortem

Frederick - Tarquin

Virion - Wind Crusader

Stahl - Shadow Stalker X

Vaike

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - Saria

Ricken - pichupal

Gaius - Jave

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ace Tactician

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Chrom

Laurent

Laurent x Miriel - December Knight

[spoiler=Laurent x Parent]Avatar(M) - Emerald Knight

Frederick - 春閣下

Virion - Chrom

Stahl

Vaike

Kellam - Silver Lightning

Lon'qu - Chidokyo

Ricken

Gaius

Gregor - December Knight

Libra - Diortem

Henry - Wind Crusader

Donnel - Fayt

Owain

Owain x Lissa - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Owain x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick - Acacia Sgt

Virion

Stahl - Wind Crusader

Vaike - December Knight

Kellam - Blumpen

Lon'qu - 春閣下

Ricken - Chrom

Gaius - TheGreatOld

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra

Henry

Donnel - Saria

Cynthia

Cynthia x Sumia - Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=Cynthia x Father]Avatar(M) - Fayt

Chrom - Acacia Sgt

Frederick - Saria

Gaius - Wind Crusader

Henry - 春閣下

Kjelle

Kjelle x Sully - pichupal

[spoiler=Kjelle x Father]Avatar(M) - Fayt

Chrom - pichupal

Virion - TheGreatOld

Stahl - Silver Lightning

Vaike - Naui

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu

Ricken

Gaius - Ace Tactician

Gregor

Libra

Henry

Donnel - December Knight

Nah

Nah x Nowi

[spoiler=Nah x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick

Virion - Blumpen

Stahl - Fayt

Vaike

Kellam

Lon'qu - Emerald Knight

Ricken - Nowi

Gaius

Gregor

Libra - Wind Crusader

Henry - December Knight

Donnel - 春閣下

Noire

Noire x Tharja - Ike of Paris

[spoiler=Noire x Father]Avatar(M) - Ike of Paris

Frederick

Virion - Ace Tactician

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Wind Crusader

Gaius

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - December Knight

Henry - Naui

Donnel

Severa

Severa x Cordelia - Naui

[spoiler=Severa x Father]Avatar(M) - Naui

Frederick

Virion - Jave

Stahl - December Knight

Vaike - Ace Tactician

Kellam - pichupal

Lon'qu - Wind Crusader

Ricken - Blumpen

Gaius - Fayt

Gregor

Libra - Saria

Henry

Donnel

Morgan(F)'s Sibling Supports

Inigo - Viz the Shiz

Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Liquid Snake

Gerome - Diortem

Laurent - Emerald Knight

Owain - Onestep

Cynthia - Fayt

Kjelle - Fayt

Nah - Onestep

Noire - Ike of Paris

Severa - Naui

Lucina's Sibling Supports

Morgan (M) - December Knight

Inigo - Carihelol

Brady - Gone2Ground

Cynthia - Acacia Sgt

Kjelle - Saria

Other

Chrom x Lissa - Tarquin

Tiki x Anna - L95

Tiki x Say'ri - Tarquin

Tiki x Lucina - Karaszure

Tiki x Nah - L95

Basilio x Flavia - Karaszure

[spoiler=Bonus - Chapter 11/12 Chrom Confession Videos]All courtesy of shadowofchaos (I'll eventually add these to the wiki...)

Chrom x Avatar(F) Chapter 11 Confession

Chrom x Sully Chapter 11 Confession

Chrom x Maribelle Chapter 11 Confession

Chrom x Sumia Chapter 11 Confession

Chrom x Olivia Chapter 12 Flashback

Chrom x Maiden Chapter 12 Conversation

Sorry if I am doing this wrong. But I can claim Inigo/Chrom (Child-Parent)

Sorry if I am doing this wrong. But I can claim Inigo/Chrom (Child-Parent)

The first post hasn't been updated for 4 months. The recent list is on this page, but we technically have everything thanks to this person.

...It's been three and a half weeks since any supports were added to the wiki, though. D:

I can claim Inigo X Chrom if it's not taken.

[spoiler=C Support]Inigo: Ugh, Father! That gorgeous girl was just about to say yes to a date! JUST about to! Did you really have to drag me off like that?!

Chrom: We have a battle to prepare for, Inigo. Everyone else is ready to march. If you're mad, be mad at yourself for losing track of time.

Inigo: Oh, heh heh heh... Whoops... All right, time to go trounce some enemies and find a village lass to reward my efforts!

Chrom: ......

Inigo: You're staring, Father. Is there something on my face?

Chrom: No. I just... I was wondering if you were like this in the future as well.

Inigo: Depends on what you mean by "like this," I suppose.

Chrom: For someone who came from an apocalyptic hellscape, you're awfully carefree. Seems like you haven't a care in the world past whose bed you'll be sharing tonight. Lucina's so driven and serious... It's strange you don't have any of that purpose.

Inigo: No purpose?! I'll have you know I'm EXTREMELY driven!

Chrom: Oh, is that the case?

Inigo: Indeed! I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!

Chrom: ...Your purpose in life is to be popular with girls? You literally traveled across time... to be popular with girls?!

Inigo: To be popular with ALL girls. Genius, I know. But stop, Father. You're making me blush.

Chrom: I... I don't even know what o say.

Inigo: What? It never bothered you when Mother would blush in front of you!

Chrom: No, that's not what... Where do I even begin? Suddenly I'm feeling very tired... I'm going on ahead.

Chrom leaves.

Inigo: ...... ...Not a care in the world, huh? Not a thought in my head, he means! For being such a softy with everyone else, he sure doesn't pull any punches with me...

Still need to get the others. Will probably get them within a day or two.

Does this still need to be completed? My 3DS broke and my thesis happened, but here's B if so:

[spoiler=B Support]

Inigo: Ow! This one's pretty bad. I can't go back to camp like this...

Chrom: Something wrong, Inigo? Everyone else has already headed back.

Inigo: F-Father?! Er, I just... though I saw a cute milkmaid at the edge of the battlefield!

Chrom: ...You're a worse liar than your mother. It's obvious your leg is wounded.

Inigo: It's fine, it's--GYAAAH! Ow! Ow, ow ow! No, don't touch it! Don't touch it!

Chrom: This is a serious injury, Inigo! Why didn't you say something?

Inigo: What, and ruin my reputation? The ladies want Inigo the Invincible.

Chrom: Gods, ENOUGH, Inigo!

Inigo: ...Father?

Chrom: You can barely walk, and you're still thinking about girls?! Be serious for once! Really, why did you travel back from the future? Lucina fights so hard, but you... Honestly, I'm disappointed. You have no idea what it means to be at war.

Inigo: ...... You don't know a damned thing! You're the one who's clueless, Father!

Chrom: Wh-what?

Inigo: Do you think I'd be out here if I were ONLY after girls? Out here fighting every day, wondering if this is the time I don't make it home?!

Chrom: Inigo, I didn't--

Inigo: You may think me a dandy and a fool, but a lot of people depended on me in the future. Every day, I was out there fighting Risen and risking my life. With everyone looking to me to be strong, I had no choice. I HAVE to be invincible. I couldn't complain or show any weakness. Not with everyone else struggling in that damn war-torn wasteland... Even with you and Mother gone, I had to pretend I was fine. That I wasn't hurting. I had to fight every day of my sorry life and wear a smile while I did it!

Chrom: ......

Inigo: ...You said I looked like I didn't have a care in the world? Well, I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not the case at all. I smile and joke around because I don't want to show the world any weakness... If that disappoints you... then I guess you'll just have to be disappointed.

Chrom: Inigo, listen...

Inigo: That said, I do appreciate the concern... I'll get the leg looked at. (Inigo leaves)

Chrom: ...... I... I had no idea...

EDIT: Oh, I just saw the post above mine. Whoops. Sorry, guys.

Edited by Crystal Shards

• 1 month later...

I apologize for taking so long with this, but I finally have Frederick and Morgan's A support up. It's probably identical to Stahl's Morgan support though, just as the first two are. :/

But I copied it down anyway for obvious reasons. I took a long time because I just haven't been playing a lot and I was focusing more on some other characters. xP

Has the OP been updated?

Or is their any missing supports?

The OP is NOT updated in the slightest.

As for missing supports, technically no. Unfortunately, the supports on SF's wiki haven't been updated for a couple months.

edit: Wait a minute... No wonder I got deja vu; 4 posts up I posted pretty much the same thing...and to the same person, even. Still-sleepy mind can't compute

Edited by Tsamimi

• 9 months later...

The first post hasn't been updated for 4 months. The recent list is on this page, but we technically have everything thanks to this person.

...It's been three and a half weeks since any supports were added to the wiki, though. D:

I've not really seen most of the thread, but if this is still ongoing, I can get the supports between Owain and MaMU (normal) if no one has them yet.

I'd recommend reading the last few and first pages. It's not updated because the supports have already all been compiled elsewhere

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I read somewhere (probably even on this site or some wiki), that the japanese version has different support dialogues for every single voice options there is for the MU and the international version not? Another thing is, that the japanese version has a 4th voice option. So we who do not live in japan can only read a quarter of the actual support conversations the female *AND* male Robin/Reflet can have... And I don't see *ANYONE* complain about *that* . Are you guys really content with that!? Or did someone tell me a cock and bull story...

btw. if I'm at the wrong thread, please forgive me. I didn't find any other thread closer to the topic, I was aiming for...

Edited by 「JB」
Not comprehensible enough

On 4/6/2018 at 6:29 AM, 「JB」 said:

Or did someone tell me a cock and bull story...

Seems they only explained part of it...

In Japanese, there are multiple first person pronouns whereas English has only one: I. "I am blah blah." "Bob and I went to store"...which is commonly butchered to "me and Bob". Japanese!Awakening has watashi, atashi, boku and ore. Atashi is feminine and a very cutesy way of referring to yourself; watashi is neutral and/or professional and gender neutral; boku is masculine, or more accurately "boyish" (also occasionally used by tomboys); ore is masculine and is quite arrogant. There are other subtleties and nuances, but that's the gist of it. It's simply a way of talking.

In terms of dialogue in Awakening, they had to swap out the pronouns. So, it's simply the same dialogue copy/pasted and then replaced pronouns. English doesn't have that problem.

The "fourth" voice option is a mute option. No voice at all. Yes, this alters the dialogue: the other characters have to say some of Reflet's lines for him. But that's it; everything content-wise is the same as the other voice options. People have complained about the mute option being cut.

tl;dr: Exact same content, different pronouns (the English language does not have this pronoun issue).

Unrelated, why is this still pinned? The project was quietly completed years ago, and the other script-related project threads were unpinned when completed.