English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, solely because making even one pair canon is going to piss off some portion of the fanbase in one way or another.

That's why the pair in the opening movie is only noticeable one. And even that doesn't make it canon.

I agree, solely because making even one pair canon is going to piss off some portion of the fanbase in one way or another.

Pretty much. Especially considering that one has a customizable character. If they were to reveal the canon wife or husband for that character, they'd piss off even more people.

Pretty much. Especially considering that one has a customizable character. If they were to reveal the canon wife or husband for that character, they'd piss off even more people.

The fact of a canon gender of the Avatar would make people rage just as bad, if not worse.

Ooh, reading this thread, I've unexpectedly really liked Chrom/Sully and Ronku/Miriel. Hah, what nice supports so far. Can't wait to see more, hopefully in-person when the 4th rolls around!

Ah yes, I should've mentioned that I updated my last post with Maribelle x Avatar(M) when I did so.

http://serenesforest...dpost&p=2266765

There you go.

So that's Maribelle was the who said "And may the gods help you if you break it". I was confused there. I willing to bet she still will say it to you if you married Lissa instead.

[spoiler=S Support]Avatar: Tharja?

Tharja: Yes?

Avatar: Don't you think it's time you stopped standing right behind me?

Tharja: Why?

Avatar: Because I can't see your face.

Tharja: Why would you want to?

Avatar: Fine. I'll just turn around. That's better. ...Now that I think about it, this is the first time we've stood like this... So close...face-to-face...

Tharja: Perhaps.

Avatar: I rather like it. Maybe we should do it more often... Maybe we could stand together...forever.

Tharja: ...Forever?

Tharja: Wait, what are you giving... Avatar, is this a ring?

Avatar: I love you, Tharja. I want to be with you, forever.

Tharja: No-no! I can't! Not like this!

*they switch places, she's behind him*

Tharja: ...There. Now try it again.

Avatar: Um, well, I guess if this makes you more comfortable... In truth, I'm getting used to it myself...

Tharja: Good. Heh heh...

Confession Voice Clip: I can't believe you made me love you ...Of course if you back out, I'll murder you in your sleep.

Oh an actual ring dialogue for her. Nice job NoA

edit: Surprised with the lack of Spotpass x Avatar claims.

Guess I'll snatch these if no one else has yet:

Edited by Naui

Tharja continues to scare the living crap out of me....

I didn't think it was possible, but NoA made me ship Chrom x Sully even more than I already did, that localisation of their support was aaaaawesome.

And Maribelle and slang holy crap I laughed so hard

Derailing back into the canon comments, but I agree with shadowchaos, just because Chrom and Sumia are shown as the placeholder couple in the opener video hardly makes them canon because in game you actually CAN change who he marries... if anything it seems more realistic to consider Chrom and the Village Girl canon because it happens if you do absolutely nothing to affect it?? And that hardly makes them canon either. (This isn't the pre-6 FE's where nearly all the lords had preset love interests is what I really mean)

I dunno it just seems silly to get caught up on what's 'canon' in a game where you can literally marry any character you want and affect who everyone else marries as well just by shoving them in a corner together???

Looking back through the comments, it seems I did start this whole canon conversation derailment. For that I apologize; it was just an off hand comment I made, and I didn't expect it to go on for another page or two. But yes, as I said in another thread, I think the general consensus is that there is no canon, only your own head canon with what you do in the game. I think we should just drop it there.

On topic: I didn't actually realize that there were spotpass characters left to support with. If available, may I claim:

FeAvatar x Aversa

FeAvatar x Emmeryn

I don't know if they were claimed but I don't really have time to go through the list now. (I gotta go to sleep; early classes tomorrow.....)

Not any actual conversation, but off Twitter

"TharjaXLibra is fantastic. Don't particularly care for her supports with Henri, though. I wonder if he's better off with Miriel"

Oh hey, that was me. I was reading the thread here that translated the Japanese supports, and yeah, I like Henri and Miriel.

I absolutely loved ChromXSully, though. I want to pair up Chrom with Olivia, but Sully's support was just so good.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

Oh hey, that was me. I was reading the thread here that translated the Japanese supports, and yeah, I like Henri and Miriel.

I absolutely loved ChromXSully, though. I want to pair up Chrom with Olivia, but Sully's support was just so good.

Oh, XD herpaderpaderp XD

Nah, it's cool. I absolutely love your comment on ChromXSumia.

Yeah, wow. ChromxSully is REALLY good. Certainly much better than "EAT MY PIE EATITEATITEATITMARRYMEPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Because seriously, screw Sumia. I do not understand why promotional artwork seems to be suggesting she's the intended option, and that she gets top priority among Chrom's potential wives. Okay, there's the fact that she's a Pegasus Knight, but bleh. If I wanted a support based on "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach," I'd much gather go with OwainXNoire.

OH YEAH. So we've pretty much found all of the names for the children characters, if other people haven't already seen them.

- Lucina retains her name. As far as I know, Cynthia, Brady and Laurent retain theirs.

Wood/Eudes is now Owain. (means "noble-born")

Azur(e) is now Inigo (probably from Indigo)

Degel/Dezel is now Kjelle (Kelly??? - means "helmet", referring to her armor).

Serena/Selena is now Severa (...fitting.)

Jerome is now Gerome.

(as noted long before this thread) Marc is now Morgan.

Chambray is now Yarne. (...How cute. But is it pronounced Yarn or Yarn-ey???)

Noir is now Noire.

Nn is now Nah.

...Huh. pichupal, I could've sworn that I dropped Severa X Owain and claimed Nah X Owain, Miriel X Libra, Degel X Laurent/Loran, and Laurent/Loran X Libra with Libra as his father.

It might just be me.

Edited by Diortem

To go with my comment from earlier, from GFaqs

[spoiler=C Support]Tharja: .....

Avatar: Tharja? ...Are you following me?

Tharja: ...Maybe.

Avatar: Maybe?! I've seen you hiding behind tents and wagons all week!

Tharja: So you finally noticed...my love.

Avatar: Sorry, what? Your...love?

Tharja: Oh yes. I realized it the first moment we locked eyes. "He isn't like the others," I thought. "He's the one I've been seeking!"

Avatar: Riiiiight. Well, um, thank you? ...I guess?

Tharja: That's why I've been watching your every...single...move. Yesterday you read two books and part of a third. You snacked on an apple. And last night, you turned over 12 times in your sleep. ...Well below your average.

Avatar: You've been watching me sleep?!

Tharja: I thought you'd be grateful.

Avatar: No, I think "disturbed" is more the word. You mean to tell me you've been following me every single day since we met?

Tharja: ...Yes.

Avatar: I suddenly feel very ill.

Tharja: Don't worry. I'll take care of you. ...Veeery good care.

Avatar: Coming from a normal friend, I'd probably be happy to hear that. But somehow when you say it, it's not quite so comforting...

Tharja: Is that what you want, MU? Someone..."normal"?

Avatar: Well, I...suppose? That's to say-

Tharja: All I needed to hear.

Avatar: Wait, Tharja! Stay here! ...Where I can see you! Oh gods, this will not end well...

[spoiler=B Support]Tharja: Why good day, Avatar! How fare you? Enjoying this weather?

Avatar: ...Tharja? What are you doing?

Tharja: What, me? Ho ho! Whatever do you mean. Just a normal greeting on a typical day. ...Why? Are you concerned for my welfare, good sir?

Avatar: Um, well... I suppose, in a way.

Tharja: You ARE?! Why, how sweeeeeet!

Avatar: Actually, I'm more concerned about whatever you're planning for me.

Tharja: Of course I have a plan for you, silly-billy! Now close your eyes, and get ready for... A slice of liver-and-eel pie! That's your favorite, correct? Oh, I do so adore baking...

Avatar: ...Are you SURE you're all right, Tharja? You didn't eat anything strange, did you? Miscast a hex? Hit your head on a rock?

Tharja: Oh ho ho, goodness me! Such an imagination you have, good sir. I'm sure I wouldn't know anything about anything strange, much less eat it! Just a typical day for a typical girl here.

Avatar: This is about our conversation from before, isn't it?

Tharja: Don't be silly. Now have some pie!

Avatar: Look, I don't want-MMPH! *Munch, munch, munch* ...Actually, that's delicious.

Tharja: Oh, huzzah! I've been working on the recipe every day after normal practice!

Avatar: "Normal practice"...? You mean you've been practicing being normal?

Tharja: Indeed! And it worked! I'm perfectly normal now! Ho ho! My yes, so typically normally plain.

Avatar: Do you realize that your "typical normal" is actually ver, very unusual?

Tharja: Oh my, huzzah? Goodness, I simply must...something?

Avatar: Tharja, I'm sorry about what I said before. You shouldn't have listened to me. I liked you more the way you were, so can you go back to being the old Tharja?

Tharja: Gracious, I... I have been practicing so diligently as of late, I'm not sure I can stop!

[spoiler=A Support]T: (...Heh heh heh!)

Avatar: I'm glad Tharja's acting like her old self again. A-although... I feel... Urk! Ch-chills up my spine... G-goose bumps... C-can't stop sh-sh-shivers...

Tharja: Avatar? ...You all right? Avatar, you're shaking like a leaf! And your forehead's on fire! Okay, Tharja, think. We need cold water and a spell to bring down the fever...

Tharja: Hello.

Avatar: Huh? Wh-what happened? Why am I lying here?

Tharja: You lost consciousness and collapsed. It was because of the fever.

Avatar: Yes, I-I;ve been feeling unwell for a while. Probably been working too hard.

Tharja: I thought you might accuse me of putting a curse on you...

Avatar: I'd never assume that! What kind of monster would curse their friend...

Tharja: ...Oh. Right. That would be crazy! Heh heh.

Avatar: Anywya, thank you so much for taking care of me.

Tharja: Didn't you once say you wouldn't want me taking care of you?

Avatar: Clearly, I was mistaken.

Tharja: You're just saying that because I helped you out.

Avatar: No, it's true! In fact, I wonder if you wouldn't mind...staying... *Yaaaaaawn* Just...just for a while...

Tharja: Aw, how sweet. He's sleeping. Sleeping and...helpless. Hee hee hee hee!

[spoiler=S Support]Avatar: Tharja?

Tharja: Yes?

Avatar: Don't you think it's time you stopped standing right behind me?

Tharja: Why?

Avatar: Because I can't see your face.

Tharja: Why would you want to?

Avatar: Fine. I'll just turn around. That's better. ...Now that I think about it, this is the first time we've stood like this... So close...face-to-face...

Tharja: Perhaps.

Avatar: I rather like it. Maybe we should do it more often... Maybe we could stand together...forever.

Tharja: ...Forever?

Tharja: Wait, what are you giving... Avatar, is this a ring?

Avatar: I love you, Tharja. I want to be with you, forever.

Tharja: No-no! I can't! Not like this!

*they switch places, she's behind him*

Tharja: ...There. Now try it again.

Avatar: Um, well, I guess if this makes you more comfortable... In truth, I'm getting used to it myself...

Tharja: Good. Heh heh...

Confession Voice Clip: I can't believe you made me love you ...Of course if you back out, I'll murder you in your sleep.

Oh, Tharja. Why are you so perfect?

On topic: I didn't actually realize that there were spotpass characters left to support with. If available, may I claim:

I'll keep track of the spotpass character claims, but considering how they won't be released for a while, there's a large chance that someone on GameFAQS or /feg/ or something will probably have a lot transcribed if you're not fast. Make sure you're ready for them once they come out too since you'll have to wait for them.

OH YEAH. So we've pretty much found all of the names for the children characters, if other people haven't already seen them.

I'll be adding this along with Libra after work.

...Huh. pichupal, I could've sworn that I dropped Severa X Owain and claimed Nah X Owain, Miriel X Libra, Degel X Laurent/Loran, and Laurent/Loran X Libra with Libra as his father.

It might just be me.

Any posts made the day the site went down were lost - (Example: The DLC claim thread I made no longer exists, which I ironically have backed up on MY computer) IIRC it was restored via a backup made daily, but that's why you and Tsamimi, and possibly others didn't have supports in the claim list.

I can re-add these after work as well.

Since I need to do the REALLY long Chapter 11 transcription, I can't actually progress on the game till after work, where I can type for a long time. I've been relationship grinding but I still don't have Henry or Cherche.

BTW, Chrom x Gaius is no longer about going to the red light district/strip club. And Gaius calls Chrom "Blue". Maribelle is "Twinkles" or something. I can't remember.

Edited by pichupal

I'll just post them for now then.

Male!RobinxLucina

C Support

Robin: Phew! I think that's enough work for one day.

Lucina: Good evening, Robin. I wonder if I might have a word?

Robin: Hello, Lucina. What can I do for you?

Lucina: There's something important I want to talk to you about. ...And only to you.

Robin: That sounds a bit ominous...

Lucina: Specifically, it's about the future events of my own terrible time.

I've told my tale before, but I want you, more than anyone, to understand its import.

Robin: I see. Please, continue.

Lucina: In the future, almost no corner of our world is safe for humans.

Risen prowl the land as masters of all. The people cower in terror, helpless.

Robin: It sounds like a nightmare come true. I can scarce imagine it...

Lucina: It is a hell on earth. That is why, we cannot-we MUST not-lose this war.

Do you see that? You must ensure that Chrom and this brave army avert catastrophe.

Robin: I will do everything in my power, Lucina. I swear it.

I will never stop fighting for you, and Chrom, and all the people of the world.

Lucina: ...That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you, Robin.

Robin: .....

B Support

Lucina: .....

Robin: Lucina? What are you doing out here all alone?

Lucina: Ah, Robin. I was just thinking about the future again. My future, I mean.

I wonder how everyone is managing now. Do they still live, or...?

Robin: I can scarce imagine what horrors you experienced in such a hard, cruel world.

A future that was lost... That we could not save...

Tell me, are there others like you there? People who fight against the Risen?

Lucina: Of course. Remnants of armies from the old dynasts survived here and there.

We gathered in the last safe corner of the land and united to fight against the tide.

But we knew that one day even that final refuge would be overrun...

Robin: Then the future of humanity depends on what we do in the here and now.

Lucina: Yes, and my father is the key. Without him, that future WILL come to pass.

Our struggle there can only postpone the inevitable, not alter it.

When I fight for my father, no matter how terrible the foe, or how powerful...

I know that I have no choice. I simply cannot lose.

Robin: You are burdened by the knowledge that you must conquer fate itself.

I'm sure it is a terrible weight to bear, but you must remember something.

Lucina: What is that?

Robin: You don't have to do it alone. You have friends ready to aid you against whatever you face.

And your father has an entire army ready to fight and die for him.

...And you also have me, for whatever that may be worth.

Lucina: It is worth a great deal, Robin.

Robin: Perhaps I can never truly understand where you come from and the world you lived in.

But I do know that we can help you.

Lucina: Th-thank you, Robin. Your words give me strength.

A Support

Robin: Hello, Lucina.

Lucina: Hello, Robin. Were you looking for me?

Robin: Yes, actually. I wanted to ask you something about the future.

Lucina: What do you want to know?

Robin: In your future, Chrom is dead, correct?

Lucina: ...Yes. He was betrayed by his closest friend, or so the story goes.

That is why I placed myself here in his army-because I trust no one close to him.

Robin: You've made it your mission to save him- and indeed, nothing is more important.

But it must be a hard thing to suspect and distrust every ally.

Robin: Lucina, you're very important to me, and I can't stand to see you neglect yourself.

Lucina: Robin... I...

Robin: You have to look after yourself, as well as your father.

I mean, what would happen to him if you were to collapse under the strain?

Lucina: I...can handle it.

Robin: Perhaps. Just...

Will you promise me to take better care of yourself?

Lucina: For you...yes.

Robin: Ah...a relief to hear.

Lucina: And a relief for me that you care, Robin. Thank you.

S Support

Robin: Hello, Lucina.

Lucina: Robin? Fancy meeting you here.

Robin: Actually, I followed you. I, er...wanted to give you these.

Lucina: Oh, Robin! Did you pick flowers for me?

They're absolutely beautiful, and they smell heavenly!

Robin: ...I'm glad you like them.

Lucina: We have no flowers in my world. The whole land is barren.

...But enough of that. Tell me, Robin, what are we celebrating?

Robin: Nothing, really. I just thought you could use some cheer.

Lucina: You really shouldn't worry about me so...

Robin: It's no trouble... I...

You're a dear friend, and I want to do anything I can to help.

Robin: ..... ...Actually, I'm not being entirely honest.

You ARE dear to me, of course, and the daughter of a true friend. But...

Lucina: But...?

Robin: But you are more than that. Much more! I didn't pick that bouquet to cheer you up. I did it because... Because I'm in love with you.

Lucina: What?

Robin: Lucina, I've fallen helplessly in love with you! I tried not to, but I couldn't help it!

Lucina: Oh, Robin...

Robin: We've been through so much, and I know many trials still await us...

But no matter what happened or is yet to come, my feelings cannot change!

I love you, Lucina. With all my heart.

Lucina: I.. I'm so glad you told me all this. ...Because you are in my heart as well.

Robin: Truly? Oh, those must be the sweetest words I've ever heard!

Lucina, I promise you, no matter what: I will be here for you and Chrom.

Whatever road you choose to follow, I shall follow it at your side.

Lucina: And we won't rest until we reach the end! Together!

(Confession Voice Clip: I love you, and no matter what the future holds, I'm going to cherish every moment.)

Holy shit. That A support is so bitterly ironic in light of later events in the the plot that it hurts.But the whole series of supports were great.

Edited by Onestep