English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

Well, a guy at /feg/ has MaleMUxTiki support done.

[spoiler=MaleMUxTiki][spoiler=C Support]

T: .....

M: Erm...

T: *Sigh*...

M: ...Can I help you, Tiki? You've been...uh, staring at me a very long time.

T: Oh, I'm sorry, MU. Was I bothering you?

M: I was more worried that something might be bothering you?

T: Well, it's just that you look remarkably like someone I used to know.

M: Oh?

T: Yes. Specifically, a man named Marth. Many ages past, this was. He was wise, calm, and fair, but possessing an inner strength as resiliant as steel.

M: Marth? You mean the warrior king of legend?

T: The one and same. I had the honor to call King Marth a friend. So perhaps you can understand why I gazed upon you with nostalgia and...longing.

M: Er, sorry, did you say...?

T: Still, it was rude of me to stare. I apologize.

M: Oh, not at all! It's exciting to know that I resemble someone so storied...

[spoiler=B Support]

T: What is it, MU?

M: Remember when you told me about your friendship with King Marth?

T: Yes? What of it?

M: You were referring to THE King Marth, right? The man from two millennia ago? Well, he's a distant relation to Chrom, is he not?

T: That is correct.

M: So, I was wondering, wouldn't Chrom resemble him more than me?

T: Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth... But the Marth of my time was wise and fair, and won hearts with his kindness.

M: I see. So when you say I resemble Marth, you weren't just talking about my appearance.

T: No. I was referring to your soul. An aura of kindness and goodness surrounds you, MU. Just as it did wise King Marth.

M: Well, that is...most flattering. I don't know what to say. .....

T: What is it, Mar-Mar?

M: ...Mar-Mar?

T: Ah! Forgive me! I was in the habit of calling Marth by that name... It must have slipped out my mistake. Gracious, the resemblance is so uncanny, it's making me forget what millenium it is!

M: Heh, I suppose there are worse people to be mistaken for...

T: Please, forgive me.

M: Actually, I must admit, I rather enjoyed the attention...

[spoiler=A Support]

T: MU?

M: Hello, Tiki. It's just me today... No Mar-Mar here, I'm afraid.

T: Oh, I know who you are, MU. I apologize again for my mistake. You have no memories of your past, do you, MU? It must be especially unnerving, then, for someone to confuse you with another. For all I know, you might start thinking that you ARE that person...

M: Please, I was only fooling. Don't give it another thought.

T: Even so... It must be frightening to look into your past and see nothing there. I know that better than most, for long ago, I fell under the control of an evil man...

M: I'm touched by your concern, but you don't have to worry about me. Still friends?

T: Oh, I hope so.

M: To be honest, I don't even mind if you do call me Mar-Mar. After all, it's not strange for close friends to share nicknames, is it, Tikiwiki?

T: Heh hah... Well, maybe not.

[spoiler=S Support]

T: MU.

M: So you're not going to call me Mar-Mar after all, huh?

T: Heh. I much prefer MU. ...Don't you?

M: Yes, of course I do. It's just that...well... I have no family here, nor even memories of a family. When you called me by a nickname, the truth is, I rather liked it. Even if it was someone else's nickname.

T: I understand, and I considered it... But there is only one Mar-Mar, and that was Marth, the great king of ages past.

M: Yes, well. fair enough, I suppose. I'm hardly qualified to fill his shoes.

T: And there is one more reason I cannot call you by that name...

M: *Gulp* ...And that is?

T: Because you, too, are a singular-and very special-man to me. You are the man with whom I've...fallen in love.

M: T-Tiki?!

T: That is why you must be MU.

M: Phew, what a relief! I thought you were going to say it's because I reminded you of someone else!

T: Hah, don't be absurd!

M: Truth is, I've been hoping against hope that we might be together, but dared not ask...

T: Why not?

M: Well, you've lived for millennia... Seen the legendary heroes with your own eyes... You knew the Hero-King Marth himself! And compared to him, what am I? I felt that I had to be as great as him, as mighty and powerful... Otherwise, you couldn't help but find me lacking in comparison.

T: Oh, MU...

M: Are my fears truly groundless? Can I...allow myself to love you?

T: Of course, MU!

M: Then the two of us together shall build a new world of peace.

T: Oh, MU, that's just what I want as well...

(Confession Voice Clip: I know that to love another, I must watch the world move past him. But such short years make an eternity worth living.)

[spoiler=Comment] Pfffft, Tikiwiki. Though the S support makes me sad in a way.

EDIT: Support is done.

Edited by Ariadust

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a guy at /feg/ has MaleMUxTiki support up to B. So you can just have these for now I guess.

T: Yes. Specifically, a man named Marth. Many ages past, this was. He was wise, calm, and fair, but possessing an inner strength as resiliant as steel.

T: The one and same. I had the honor to call King Marth a friend. So perhaps you can understand why I gazed upon you with nostalgia and...longing.

[spoiler=B Support]

M: You were referring to THE King Marth, right? The man from two millennia ago? Well, he's a distant relation to Chrom, is he not?

T: Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth... But the Marth of my time was wise and fair, and won hearts with his kindness.

M: I see. So when you say I resemble Marth, you weren't just talking about my appearance.

T: No. I was referring to your soul. An aura of kindness and goodness surrounds you, MU. Just as it did wise King Marth.

T: Ah! Forgive me! I was in the habit of calling Marth by that name... It must have slipped out my mistake. Gracious, the resemblance is so uncanny, it's making me forget what millenium it is!

Awesomeness. Thanks for that... erm would you mind giving me the link to that? Because I would wanna see A & S rank if possible before I start the game... (need to figure out who to pair my Avatar with in the first run).

Awesomeness. Thanks for that... erm would you mind giving me the link to that? Because I would wanna see A & S rank if possible before I start the game... (need to figure out who to pair my Avatar with in the first run).

Don't think I can link to it? Thread is dying anyways. Also, the guy said that he's doing more supports tomorrow.

Those Tiki supports were the last ones for the day. So you kind of have to wait another day unless someone here has the game already and is at a point where they can transcribe this stuff.

Olivia x Inigo C support

Olivia: Inigo? It's the middle of the night. Where are you going?

Inigo: Oh, Mother! Er, well, I was just off to...chat up the ladies! You know me! Ha ha!

Olivia: Nonsense. The only things out there at this hour are Risen.

Now, may I have the truth?

Inigo: Er, I... I'm... I just wanted to...

Olivia: Practice your dancing?

Inigo: ...How did you know?

Olivia: Someone said they spotted you dancing in the woods a few nights back.

I thought you might be making a habit of it.

Inigo: They SAW that?! B-But, I made sure to stay behind that big tree the whole time!

Argh, that's so embarrassing!

...And I bet they were horrified.

Olivia: Quite the opposite. They said it was a breathtaking sight.

Apparently they lost track of time just standing there, mesmerized...

Inigo: That's even MORE embarrassing!

I'm not good with praise, you know?

I'm used to rejection!

And wait, lost track of time?

How long were they watching?!

Ugh, I give up... I'll never be able to practice in peace again.

This is going to haunt me to the grave. The GRAVE, I tell you!

Olivia: Well, what if we practived together?

Finding secret, out-of-the-way spots to practice is something of a talent of mine.

Besides, it's too dangerous to let you charge off into the woods alone at night.

Inigo: Together? What, with YOU?!

Wouldn't you be humiliated trying out oncomplete dances with someone watching?

Olivia: Not if that someone were you!

You're my son, Inigo!

So, what do you say?

It would be just the two of us.

Inigo: Er, that's really sweet, but...

I'm sorry, Mother.

Olivia: Hmm? Why not?

Still too embarrassing?

inigo: No, it's not that. Well, it IS, but...

It's more than that.

Olivia: What do you mean?

Inigo: L-look, I'm sorry, but I can't. I just can't!

I'm going back to my tent. Good night, Mother!

Olivia: Inigo, wait!

have fun

英語でも、僕の息子はアホだな・・・

I'm glad the personalities are quite intact, as expected from the NoA localization. Those were one of the C supports I was waiting to see, actually.

Well, a guy at /feg/ has MaleMUxTiki support up to B. So you can just have these for now I guess.

[spoiler=B Support]

Ha ha. Mar-mar is still there.

You don got onii-chan'd.

...That's not the point I was making...

From the FE Wiki:

"Nah is a colloquial way to say no, and is thematically similar to her mother's name "no way". It could also be based on the word gnaw referencing her having the best teeth.

In Japanese, ンン can be a way to say "huh?" or to answer a question in the negative, making it thematically similar to her mother's Japanese name "no no"."

The theme's the same; that's what I was referencing. It's quite clear that Nono & Nn's names were based thematically on the term "no", so it makes thematic sense that they put Nn's name as "Nah" in the English version, in keeping with the "no" theme.

[Nowi's name also can be heard as a fast "No way" as well. That being said, her name means "one who knows all", referring to her knowing a lot more than she lets on, but that's beside the point.]

Well now that made it clearer, that makes sense.

They have so many shortcut responses via sounds I kind of felt like "what?" to the "Nah" being equivalent to "nn".

Thanks for clearing it up then.

Edited by shadowofchaos

英語でも、僕の息子はアホだな・・・

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ xD

(Yeah. I've seen your vids... YOUR WAIFU.)

Well now that made it clearer, that makes sense.

They have so many shortcut responses via sounds I kind of felt like "what?" to the "Nah" being equivalent to "nn".

Thanks for clearing it up then.

Yep. And this is why translating Japanese can be difficult sometimes. xD

I regularly experience this when I'm translating Vaike or Gregor's J-supports.

<br><br>...That being said... anyone else feel like Gregor is kinda like Mordecai but not laguz and red-haired? o_o

Edited by Blumpen

The net delivers more complete supports. Huzzah!

Parental Supports

[spoiler=NahxNowi (ChildxMother)]

[spoiler= C Support]

O: Nah, look, look! See all the pretty flowers?! Let's go pick some and make flower necklaces! It'll be fun! SO much fun!

A: You go. As you can see, I'm busy right now.

O: What is that, some kind of picture book? Let me see... Oh, boo! It's full of writing!

A: It's a book on the use of dragonstones in battle. I found it in the baggage train.

O: Is it fun? because it looks like the opposite of fun.

A: Of course it isn't "fun" But it's vital that I study these kinds of things.

O: This army would be WAY better if we didn't have to do so much boring stuff.

A: Doubtless. But it's out duty to learn all the arcane secrets of our dragonstones. We have inherited a unique, and truly powerful, ability. We must cultivate and master it so that we can better serve our allies in battle.

O: Ew. Do you always use such big words? I'm not used to thinking so hard! Why don't we run out to the woods and play a game before our brains melt?

A: Mother, you need to take this more seriously! We're in the midst of a war!

O: I KNOW, silly. But thinking about it all the time isn't going to help me! The tougher things get, the more I laugh, and that makes everyone else laugh, too. I think that's kind of my job here. To keep everyone smiling.

A: Wait. You think your role in this army is to play all the time?

O: Exactamundo! So what do you say! Let's go play!

A: *sigh* Well you certainly are good at your "job," I'll give you that...

[spoiler= B Support]

A: Oh, darn. It's not here, either. Where can it be?

O: .....

A: Oh, hello, Mother. Have you seen my dragonstone anywhere?

O: D-dragonstone? Er, NO! Not a clue! I have no idea. Nope. None whatsoever.

A: ...You're a terrible liar.

O: B-but I'm NOY lying. Ha ha. Ah ha...ha?

A: *Sigh* All right, Mother. What did you do with it?

O: Nothing! ...I, er, just decided to look after it, is all.

N: Give it back! Honestly, how am I supposed to train without it?

O: Oh, training, schmaining! Let's have some fun instead.

A: I don't want to have fun. I want to get stronger. If I don't, I'll never help win this war or earn my place in this army.

O: Er...

A: If I'm not helping people, then what's the point of even having me around? No real human wants to be friends with a half person who can't look after herself.

O: Is that what you're worried about? But I'M here-and I'm a manakete! You don't have to prove something to the humans to be here with us. Manakete, taguel, human-everyone in this army is equal and in it together!

A: You truly believe that?

O: I do. And more importantly, you're still very young for a manakete. You can't overuse the dragonstone. It's far too powerful for one your age.

A: It's true that after a day of training I tend to feel terribly weak...

O: I'm going to give it back to you, but I don't want to see you hurting yourself. You must promise to only use it during actual battle. Do you hear me?

A: All right, Mother. I swear to use it more responsibly from now on.

[spoiler= A Support]

O: Hee hee hee! Come on, Nah! I'm over here!

A: *Pant, pant* I don't think...I can run...*pant*...any more...

O: Tsk. Well, I suppose we can rest for a while if you REALLY have to.

A: D-don't you think we've...played enough? Maybe we could...study a bit...

O: BOOOOOORING!

A: Mother, you do realize we're in the middle of a cataclysmic war, yes? The fate of the entire world depends on whether or not we emerge victorious.

O: I know! That's why we have to get stronger and always be ready to fight.

A: Which means we must study-

O: Nah, when it comes to thinking or studying, I leave that to Chrom and MU. I trust them to do their egghead jobs, and they trust me to fight.

A: Yes, but training and studying...that's how we grow stronger.

O: You DO know that training isn't the only way to make yourself strong, don't you?

A: But how else... Wait. Are these games how you practice for battle?

O: Well, it tired you out, didn't it? The more you play, the stronger you get!

A: ...It appears I might have underestimated you, Mother. From now on, I'm going to trust you more. ...AND start playing a lot more seriously!

O: "Playing seriously"? Oh Nah, that is SO like you!

[spoiler=NahxGregor (ChildxFather)]

[spoiler= C Support]

N: *Sigh* Dealing with Mother is just so exasperating! All she ever does is play, play, play, as if she hasn't a care in the world!

G: What is wrong, Nah? You seem to be in foul mood.

N: Oh, hello, Father. I was just thinking about Mother again... How do you stand her? Don't you find her incredibly childish? Annoying, even? She spends all of her time running around camp playing games.

G: Strange. Gregor was just thinking how you two are so alike in many ways... But no, mother is not annoying. She is mother. Gregor not want her to change.

N: Tsk! father, you're MUCH too kind. If you're always this tolerant, she'll never learn to act her age!

G: Well...

N: What do you like about her, anyway? You're so serious and responsible, and she runs around like a headless chicken! I have no idea what you see in her... Unless...you rushed into marriage for some reason? Like you got her-

G: What?! D-don't be silly! Gregor knew just what he was getting into!

N: Oh? That's quite a protest there... I guessed right, didn't I?

G: Not even close. Gregor find Nowi, how you say, charming? ...That is word, yes?

N: You know what, Father? I don't believe you one bit. Come now, spit it out. Why DID you marry her?

G: Enough! You should not speak of mother in such ways.

N: Hey, stop! Don't run away from me! WAAAAAAIT!

[spoiler= B Support]

N: Father! Cornered you at last! It's time we finished our conversation.

G: You are very persistent, Nah, but previous discussion is over. Gregor not going into detail for choosing of Nowi, and that is last straw on camel!

N: AWWWWWW. Why not?! A daughter simply MUST know how her parents fell in love! You don't understand how a woman's heart works. You're so CRUEL!

G: Heh, you are too young to understand about "woman's heart," yourself.

N: ...Did you just mention my AGE?! Gods, forget what I said. It's a wonder any woman deigned to choose YOU...

G: Nah, Gregor see what you are trying to do. But don't forget, Gregor IS your father. If you keep up, Gregor WILL get upset, and Gregor WILL punish you...

N: Eep! S-sorry, Father, I didn't mean to make you angry... I swear.

G: Very well, then... Gregor accepts apology.

N: I've been selfish an unreasonable. Please find it in yourself to forgive me.

G: Yes, of course. But-

N: I guess I've wasted enough of your time. I'll just be...going now.

G: Nah, wait.

N: Yes?

G: You seem like crest has fallen... Are you all right?

N: *Sigh* I suppose I'll just have to deal with the crushing disappointment, won't I? I mean, if my father is going to become so angry over a simple, innocent question...

G: Um, yes, well... See, it just-

N: No, no. You don't have to explain. I'm used to dealing with hardship. Being spurned by my own father is just another drop in my bucket of torment. Hardly worth mentioning at all. Truly! ...Anyway, have a nice day.

G: B-b-but... ...Oy, is this what Gregor must look forward to for next decade?

[spoiler= A Support]

G: Nah...

N: Why, hello, Father. What can I do for you?

G: About other day, when you said you were used to disappointment... Gregor is confused by this, yes?

N: Oh, that... I was talking about growing up in my foster home.

G: Wait, you mean Nowi was not around to raise you?

N: No. I never knew either of my parents. I was sent to live with the family of one of my father's soldier friends. But my new family wasn't very welcoming so their semihuman-mongrel foster child.

G: Do not say such things.

N: I soon learned that I'd have to work hard to fit in and survive in my new home. I did chores before I was asked. I helped defend the house from marauding Risen. I thought that if I could make myself useful, they would stop...hating me. I mean, how could they resent a child that always helped and never asked for anything? But they never accepted me... I just learned to deal with disappointment. I had no friends. No one to talk to. ...I was utterly alone. And I never once mentioned how much I missed my father and mother. *Sniff* I...I didn't even ask...when...when they would come back for me...

G: ...Nah...

N: Wh-when I arrived here, I wanted to find out everything I could about them. *sniff* Th-that's why I keep asking you so many questions and making you angry...

G: ...Gregor is sorry, Nah. He has been blind all this time, yes? Gregor tell any story you want to know about mother. Even how we fall in love... And if you ever make with the sadness, Gregor will be right here by side. Long as he around, you will never be lonely again.

N: T-truly? Do you really mean it?! Oh, thank you, Father!

G: Think nothing of it. Now tell Gregor what you want to know.

N: Let's start with how you proposed to Mother! What'd you say? What'd you do?! I want to hear EVERYTHING, and don't leave out even the smallest detail!

G: Oy... Is tall order, but very well. As you know, Nowi always look young, and...

and Male MU with Cherche

[spoiler=MaleMUxCherche (Romantic)]

[spoiler= C Support]

C: Oh, this one is cute! Er, then again, maybe not. Hmm, this one has some nice horns, but I think it's the wrong type for Minerva. Dear me, this is harder than I expected.

M: Cherche? What are you up to?

C: Ah, perfect timing, MU. I want to ask you something.

M: What about?

C: Among your many friends, are there any particularly beautiful wyverns?

M: ...Did you just ask if I have good-looking wyvern friends?

C: Well, it was worth a shot. I'm looking for a partner for Minerva. I must have searched through dozens of portraits and letters of introduction. And yet, not a single one has been up to Minerva's very exacting standards.

M: Minerva? That massive thing you ride into battle? I, er, didn't know that anyone offered match-making services for wyverns.

C: No one does! That's what is making this so very difficult. I've been doing everything all on my own so far...

M: Impressive. You're breaking new ground in wyvern relations.

C: It's a giant leap for mankind and wyvernkind alike, I'll wager. ...Want to pitch in?

M: Well, if you think I can help! Ha ha ha...ha? Wait... You were being serious?

C: Did you hear that, Minerva? MU is going to help us! *Minerva roars* Oh, look how happy you've made Minerva!

M: That bloodcurdling sound was happiness?!

[spoiler= B Support]

M: I've assembled an extensive dossier on prespective wyvern mates, Cherche. ...I can't believe I just said that.

C: Oh, thank you! This is so exciting! Let's see what you have.

M: Here you go.

C: Ah, you've included oil portraits of all the wyverns! What a nice touch. Hmm...no. ...No. ...Nope. ...Ugh, not a chance. ...No. ...Aaand, no. Um, MU? Did you know that these are all female wyverns?

M: Er, right. Is that a problem?

C: Minerva is a girl. ...Who likes boys.

M: He is? ...I m-mean, she is?!

C: Yes, SHE is! ...It's perfectly obvious if you just bother to look.

M: (Why in blazes would I ever be looking at-)

C: I'm sorry? I didn't quite catch that.

M: J-just scolding myself for making such an obvious blunder! Ha ha! ...Ha. Well, I guess I'll be starting over then.

C: You can probably tell just by looking at her, but Minerva is VERY picky. So do make sure that you bring her only the most handsome candidates.

M: ...You do realize that I have no concept of what makes a wyvern handsome, right?

C: The shape and length of his horns, the shine of his scales, and the length of his wings. Also consider overall musculature, roar volume, and fire-breath heat. ...Oh, and if he happens to be rich, so much the better.

M: Oh, you have GOT to be joking!

[spoiler= A Support]

M: Cherche, I believe I've found the perfect wyvern for Minerva! Here, look at this... ...Well? What do you think? Not bad, eh?

C: If this oil painting is accurate, he appears absolutely perfect! Look, Minerva! What do you think? Isn't he terribly handsome? *Minerva roars* Oh, she definitely likes him.

M: Thank heavens! I was just about at the end of my rope with all this wyvern business...

C: Thank you, MU. We both appreciate everything you've done for us. You are truly too kind.

M: Well, if I do succeed, I imagine my name will go donw in history books.

C: As the first-ever chaperone for a wyvern blind date? Oh yes. I wager you'll be famous for centuries.

M: ...Wait. I'M not going to be there when they meet! That's absurd! I've never even matched up people, let alone giant reptiles!

C: Oh, you're a quick study. I'm sure it will all go swimmingly.

M: I'm not!

C: If it makes you feel better, I'll be there as well. I'm very familiar with the nitty-gritty of wyvern romance.

M: No, knowing you are familiar with wyvern romance does NOT make me feel better! Besides, why don't you just take over from here and enjoy all the glory? I mean, I'm just blundering around in the dark, and frankly- *Minerva roars* WAAAAAAH! WH-WHAT WAS THAT? MY EARS ARE RINGING! HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WAS THAT A CRAY OF HAPPINESS OR INSANE RAGE?!

C: Rage. ...She's concerned you might abandon the project.

M: BRANDON THE REJECT?! WHO?!

C: She seems sure that you are the key to all of this working.

M: A BEE IS LURKING?! I CAN'T... WAIT. HOLD ON! *sniiiiiiff* ...Oh, gods, that's better. My ears just popped. But look, I still have no idea what I'm actually doing... *Sigh* Aw, heck. I started this. I suppose I might as well see it through to the end.

C: Oh, I'm so glad to hear you say that! And so is Minerva. Aren't you, Minerva? *Minerva roars*

M: WAAAH GODS! NOT AGAIN!

[spoiler=S Support]

C: Oh, MU, I'm sorry Minerva's date didn't work out so well... Especially after you went to all that trouble. He was such a fine-looking wyvern, too- I truly thought Minerva would take to him.

M: I wasn't sure what I was in for, honestly, but I certainly didn't expect them to fight! They would have burned down the entire village if you hadn't intervened!

C: They just needed a good scolding to get them to settle down

M: *Sigh* I suppose it's back to square one again then, eh?

C: Actually, I'm starting to think Minerva is simply too old for marriage now. I suppose we'll both just be a couple of old maids until the ends of our days.

M: Have you ever...looked for a husband?

C: Oh, sure. But it never really worked out for one reason or another. Well, actually, it usually didn't work because of Minerva. She tends to scare people off. A couple men even asked me to leave her for them, but I couldn't do it. I guess a wife with a wyvern just isn't an enticing prospect...

M: Then Minerva has my eternal gratitude.

C: ...What do you mean?

M: She chased away my rivals. Thanks to her, I get to be the one to give you this.

C: A ring? An...engagement ring?

M: Cherche, all of this matchmaking has made me think about my own prospects. And also it's made me think of you and...how much I love you. I swear I will look after you and Minerva till the end of our days. ...Will you marry me?

C: Why, MU! Th-this is so surprising! I accept! Oh, I gladly accept!

M: I won't let you down, Cherche. You or Minerva. I promise!

C: It's funny how this all started with me trying to find a mate for Minerva. And now she's still alone, but I managed to find a man of my own!

M: I'd call that a happy twist of fate! Heh heh, no offense, Minerva. ...What, Minerva? What is that look? Wait, not the fire breath! I didn't mean it!

(Confession Voice Clip: It's funny. Being close like this just feels...right. It's as if it was always meant to be.)

@Blumpen

Well, I've heard some people mentioning he was like mixing Mordecai and The Heavy together.

Still, Gregor is awesome from what I can tell from all these supports.

EDIT: Done goofed, fixed.

Edited by Ariadust

Parental Supports

[spoiler=NahxTiki (ChildxMother)]

[spoiler= C Support]

O: Nah, look, look! See all the pretty flowers?! Let's go pick some and make flower necklaces! It'll be fun! SO much fun!

O: What is that, some kind of picture book? Let me see... Oh, boo! It's full of writing!

A: It's a book on the use of dragonstones in battle. I found it in the baggage train.

A: Doubtless. But it's out duty to learn all the arcane secrets of our dragonstones. We have inherited a unique, and truly powerful, ability. We must cultivate and master it so that we can better serve our allies in battle.

O: Ew. Do you always use such big words? I'm not used to thinking so hard! Why don't we run out to the woods and play a game before our brains melt?

O: I KNOW, silly. But thinking about it all the time isn't going to help me! The tougher things get, the more I laugh, and that makes everyone else laugh, too. I think that's kind of my job here. To keep everyone smiling.

[spoiler= B Support]

A: I don't want to have fun. I want to get stronger. If I don't, I'll never help win this war or earn my place in this army.

A: If I'm not helping people, then what's the point of even having me around? No real human wants to be friends with a half person who can't look after herself.

O: Is that what you're worried about? But I'M here-and I'm a manakete! You don't have to prove something to the humans to be here with us. Manakete, taguel, human-everyone in this army is equal and in it together!

O: I do. And more importantly, you're still very young for a manakete. You can't overuse the dragonstone. It's far too powerful for one your age.

O: I'm going to give it back to you, but I don't want to see you hurting yourself. You must promise to only use it during actual battle. Do you hear me?

[spoiler= A Support]

A: Mother, you do realize we're in the middle of a cataclysmic war, yes? The fate of the entire world depends on whether or not we emerge victorious.

O: Nah, when it comes to thinking or studying, I leave that to Chrom and MU. I trust them to do their egghead jobs, and they trust me to fight.

O: You DO know that training isn't the only way to make yourself strong, don't you?

A: ...It appears I might have underestimated you, Mother. From now on, I'm going to trust you more. ...AND start playing a lot more seriously!

[spoiler= C Support]

N: *Sigh* Dealing with Mother is just so exasperating! All she ever does is play, play, play, as if she hasn't a care in the world!

N: Oh, hello, Father. I was just thinking about Mother again... How do you stand her? Don't you find her incredibly childish? Annoying, even? She spends all of her time running around camp playing games.

G: Strange. Gregor was just thinking how you two are so alike in many ways... But no, mother is not annoying. She is mother. Gregor not want her to change.

N: Tsk! father, you're MUCH too kind. If you're always this tolerant, she'll never learn to act her age!

N: What do you like about her, anyway? You're so serious and responsible, and she runs around like a headless chicken! I have no idea what you see in her... Unless...you rushed into marriage for some reason? Like you got her-

G: Not even close. Gregor find Nowi, how you say, charming? ...That is word, yes?

N: You know what, Father? I don't believe you one bit. Come now, spit it out. Why DID you marry her?

[spoiler= B Support]

G: You are very persistent, Nah, but previous discussion is over. Gregor not going into detail for choosing of Nowi, and that is last straw on camel!

N: AWWWWWW. Why not?! A daughter simply MUST know how her parents fell in love! You don't understand how a woman's heart works. You're so CRUEL!

N: ...Did you just mention my AGE?! Gods, forget what I said. It's a wonder any woman deigned to choose YOU...

G: Nah, Gregor see what you are trying to do. But don't forget, Gregor IS your father. If you keep up, Gregor WILL get upset, and Gregor WILL punish you...

N: *Sigh* I suppose I'll just have to deal with the crushing disappointment, won't I? I mean, if my father is going to become so angry over a simple, innocent question...

N: No, no. You don't have to explain. I'm used to dealing with hardship. Being spurned by my own father is just another drop in my bucket of torment. Hardly worth mentioning at all. Truly! ...Anyway, have a nice day.

[spoiler= A Support]

G: About other day, when you said you were used to disappointment... Gregor is confused by this, yes?

N: No. I never knew either of my parents. I was sent to live with the family of one of my father's soldier friends. But my new family wasn't very welcoming so their semihuman-mongrel foster child.

N: I soon learned that I'd have to work hard to fit in and survive in my new home. I did chores before I was asked. I helped defend the house from marauding Risen. I thought that if I could make myself useful, they would stop...hating me. I mean, how could they resent a child that always helped and never asked for anything? But they never accepted me... I just learned to deal with disappointment. I had no friends. No one to talk to. ...I was utterly alone. And I never once mentioned how much I missed my father and mother. *Sniff* I...I didn't even ask...when...when they would come back for me...

N: Wh-when I arrived here, I wanted to find out everything I could about them. *sniff* Th-that's why I keep asking you so many questions and making you angry...

G: ...Gregor is sorry, Nah. He has been blind all this time, yes? Gregor tell any story you want to know about mother. Even how we fall in love... And if you ever make with the sadness, Gregor will be right here by side. Long as he around, you will never be lonely again.

N: Let's start with how you proposed to Mother! What'd you say? What'd you do?! I want to hear EVERYTHING, and don't leave out even the smallest detail!

G: Oy... Is tall order, but very well. As you know, Nowi always look young, and...

and Male MU with Cherche

[spoiler= C Support]

C: Oh, this one is cute! Er, then again, maybe not. Hmm, this one has some nice horns, but I think it's the wrong type for Minerva. Dear me, this is harder than I expected.

C: Well, it was worth a shot. I'm looking for a partner for Minerva. I must have searched through dozens of portraits and letters of introduction. And yet, not a single one has been up to Minerva's very exacting standards.

M: Minerva? That massive thing you ride into battle? I, er, didn't know that anyone offered match-making services for wyverns.

C: No one does! That's what is making this so very difficult. I've been doing everything all on my own so far...

C: It's a giant leap for mankind and wyvernkind alike, I'll wager. ...Want to pitch in?

M: Well, if you think I can help! Ha ha ha...ha? Wait... You were being serious?

C: Did you hear that, Minerva? MU is going to help us! *Minerva roars* Oh, look how happy you've made Minerva!

[spoiler= B Support]

M: I've assembled an extensive dossier on prespective wyvern mates, Cherche. ...I can't believe I just said that.

C: Ah, you've included oil portraits of all the wyverns! What a nice touch. Hmm...no. ...No. ...Nope. ...Ugh, not a chance. ...No. ...Aaand, no. Um, MU? Did you know that these are all female wyverns?

M: J-just scolding myself for making such an obvious blunder! Ha ha! ...Ha. Well, I guess I'll be starting over then.

C: You can probably tell just by looking at her, but Minerva is VERY picky. So do make sure that you bring her only the most handsome candidates.

M: ...You do realize that I have no concept of what makes a wyvern handsome, right?

C: The shape and length of his horns, the shine of his scales, and the length of his wings. Also consider overall musculature, roar volume, and fire-breath heat. ...Oh, and if he happens to be rich, so much the better.

[spoiler= A Support]

M: Cherche, I believe I've found the perfect wyvern for Minerva! Here, look at this... ...Well? What do you think? Not bad, eh?

C: If this oil painting is accurate, he appears absolutely perfect! Look, Minerva! What do you think? Isn't he terribly handsome? *Minerva roars* Oh, she definitely likes him.

M: Thank heavens! I was just about at the end of my rope with all this wyvern business...

C: Thank you, MU. We both appreciate everything you've done for us. You are truly too kind.

C: As the first-ever chaperone for a wyvern blind date? Oh yes. I wager you'll be famous for centuries.

M: ...Wait. I'M not going to be there when they meet! That's absurd! I've never even matched up people, let alone giant reptiles!

C: If it makes you feel better, I'll be there as well. I'm very familiar with the nitty-gritty of wyvern romance.

M: No, knowing you are familiar with wyvern romance does NOT make me feel better! Besides, why don't you just take over from here and enjoy all the glory? I mean, I'm just blundering around in the dark, and frankly- *Minerva roars* WAAAAAAH! WH-WHAT WAS THAT? MY EARS ARE RINGING! HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WAS THAT A CRAY OF HAPPINESS OR INSANE RAGE?!

M: A BEE IS LURKING?! I CAN'T... WAIT. HOLD ON! *sniiiiiiff* ...Oh, gods, that's better. My ears just popped. But look, I still have no idea what I'm actually doing... *Sigh* Aw, heck. I started this. I suppose I might as well see it through to the end.

C: Oh, I'm so glad to hear you say that! And so is Minerva. Aren't you, Minerva? *Minerva roars*

[spoiler=S Support]

C: Oh, MU, I'm sorry Minerva's date didn't work out so well... Especially after you went to all that trouble. He was such a fine-looking wyvern, too- I truly thought Minerva would take to him.

M: I wasn't sure what I was in for, honestly, but I certainly didn't expect them to fight! They would have burned down the entire village if you hadn't intervened!

C: Actually, I'm starting to think Minerva is simply too old for marriage now. I suppose we'll both just be a couple of old maids until the ends of our days.

C: Oh, sure. But it never really worked out for one reason or another. Well, actually, it usually didn't work because of Minerva. She tends to scare people off. A couple men even asked me to leave her for them, but I couldn't do it. I guess a wife with a wyvern just isn't an enticing prospect...

M: She chased away my rivals. Thanks to her, I get to be the one to give you this.

M: Cherche, all of this matchmaking has made me think about my own prospects. And also it's made me think of you and...how much I love you. I swear I will look after you and Minerva till the end of our days. ...Will you marry me?

C: It's funny how this all started with me trying to find a mate for Minerva. And now she's still alone, but I managed to find a man of my own!

M: I'd call that a happy twist of fate! Heh heh, no offense, Minerva. ...What, Minerva? What is that look? Wait, not the fire breath! I didn't mean it!

(Confession Voice Clip: It's funny. Being close like this just feels...right. It's as if it was always meant to be.)

@Blumpen

Well, I've heard some people mentioning he was like mixing Mordecai and The Heavy together.

That first one is NOWIxNah, not Tiki...

I THINK I grabbed them all...

For people who have claimed supports, I know it's getting pretty messy with all the supports popping up on the internet. Some of you may have lost some claims over the past few days, but at the same time, most of you don't have the game yet so you pretty much have some supports off your list, which does mean less work for you, and it'll save time collecting all the conversations overall.

Make sure to check the thread once you get the game to check over the things you've claimed to make sure they haven't been completed.

Also, I'll be expanding the DLC thread tomorrow for the first part in each series, including Harvest of Bonds - and there's no way you won't have the game by the time that rolls around if you still want to contribute to conversations.

Is it safe to assume that the Supports of Male Avatar X Owain and Male Avatar X Laurent that are left are the Friendship supports? If so, I'll take those.

EDIT: If no one else has any Objections, and no one else already claimed them, I'll take the following Parent/Child Supports as well.:

Kjelle X Stahl

Nah X Gaius

Ricken X Brady

Severa X Gregor

Edited by Diortem

Parental Supports

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

and Male MU with Cherche

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

[spoiler=S Support]

@Blumpen

Wait I thought father x child supports were Generic? How come Gregor's isn't?

Sibling supports and the parent child supports all have variations - mostly on the parent's side. That's why the parent/child claim list is really long. Morgan in particular.

And I'm not doing this support, but I thought I would share this line... from Olivia x Inigo B.

Inigo: The time you jumped out from that waterfall nearly gave me a waterfall in my pants!

@Blumpen

Seriously, that's what I've been thinking too - Mordecai/Heavy hybrid. xD And yes, despite hulk speak (I say that only because he wasn't like that in the Japanese version but I'm used to it now), he is still quite epic. ...As for the speech though, I think it might just be that he's not fluent in Ylissean, or he didn't have formal education or many people to learn the language from... idk, WMGing here.

EDIT: ALSO, @Pichupal - adding to humorous quotes, I found Alm & Lissa's exchange quite humorous... especially the italics.

[spoiler=Alm x Lissa]

AlmxLissa

Alm: Hmm… What have we here?

Lissa: Uh… I dunno. What do we have?

Alm: I'm just surprised to see women fighting for your army.

Lissa: I'm pretty sure the women in my army would take offense to that! I ate a bear once, you know. With my teeth!

Alm: I'm not mocking you. One of my closest comrades is a woman. They say women have a high resistance to magic.

Lissa: Maybe chauvinism is just flammable.

Alm: Ha! I will keep that in mind.

> Lissa: Maybe chauvinism is just flammable.

I died.

Edited by Blumpen

Parental Supports

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

and Male MU with Cherche

[spoiler= C Support]

[spoiler= B Support]

[spoiler= A Support]

[spoiler=S Support]

@Blumpen

The Nah X Nowi support was really cute. Shows off how mature Nowi REALLY is.

Chrom X Frederick!

[spoiler=Chrom X Frederick][spoiler=C support]

Frederick

I've completed my patrol of the encampment, milord. All appears to be in order. I found no sign of the enemy nearby. I believe we are safe here for the night.

Chrom

Good to hear. Thank you, Frederick.

Frederick

While on my rounds, I took it upon myself to inspect our weaponry as well. I've placed any items that showed exceptional wear outside your pavilion. Be your choice to sell or repair them, sire. I recommend swift action.

Chrom

...Oh. Well, you HAVE been busy... Your work ethic always impresses, Frederick. I almost feel lazy by comparison.

Frederick

Nonsense. I've done nothing more than my duty as a knight of Ylisse. Oh, and beg pardon, milord, but I noticed you often cause a ruckus when training. With that in mind, I reinforced the tents near any open areas you're like to use.

Chrom

Er, yes, I see. Sorry for the trouble.

Frederick

No trouble at all, milord. Happy to help. ...Also, with the nights growing colder, I procured blankets from a nearby village. I've readied a variety of colors so you might pick that which best suits you. If I may be so bold, sire, peach would seem to best flatter your complexion. But perhaps blue. Just to be safe? Yes, that's best. Blue it is! Here you are, milord. And two sets of spares, just in case.

Chrom

Frederick, do you never tire?

Frederick

Of course not, milord. I am here to serve. Ah, and one final thing: I've taken measures to raise troop numbers and morale. I had an artisan create posters emblazoned with your noble image. It's milord in a bold pose-naked, save a scale in one hand and a sword in the other. And at your feet, I scrawled our new recruiting motto: "Chrom Wants You!" I had them pinned inside each and every tent. Surely the troops will be thrilled to rally behind their common leader, milord.

Chrom

...Wait. You did what?! In whose... You hung this pict... In EVERYONE'S tent?!

Frederick

No need for thanks, milord. Merely doing my duty. And that concludes my report. Rest well, sire!

Chrom

F-Frederick! Wait! We really need to... talk. ...Oh, gods. I've got to tear those posters down before anyone sees them!

[spoiler=B support]

Frederick

My deepest apologies, milord. Had I known you'd run from tent to tent rending the posters, I never would have-

Chrom

Gods, I've never been so embarrassed in all my days! My sister nearly pulled a muscle laughing! Listen, Frederick. We need to talk. I know everything you do is for my sake, and I appreciate it. But it's... Well, at times, it's a little extreme. And other times it's damn near traumatic! I'm a grown man, Frederick, and I'm capable of taking care of myself.

Frederick

'Tis not my place to doubt your capability, milord, but I've duties as a knight. If anything were to happen to you or Lissa, I couldn't... I don't know if I could stand it.

Chrom

But you do see the difference between being a knight and being a nanny?

Frederick

...I'm sorry, milord, but I would risk your embarrassment rather than forsake my duty.

Chrom

...Fine! Fine. Let's try this again. Let's pretend you're "milord," and I'm your loyal knight. Now, let's say you sneeze. Just one little sneeze... Suddenly I come dashing up to you with blanket and tea in hand! Or, let's imagine you make an off-hand remark about how fish sounds good... And I ride across two mountains to a freezing river to secure dinner! Or, heavens preserve us, let's suppose you look tired, or perhaps even yawn... So I bring a parade of increasingly arcane herbal cures to your tent for the next hour! How would that make you feel?

Frederick

Milord, I... I would be enraged, milord. And humiliated.

Chrom

You see? At some point, such assistance becomes a burden. I respect your sense of duty as a knight, but you must be sane about it! You waste too much time and energy on my sister and myself, and it saddens us. If you want to make us happy, take some time for yourself. Relax! Enjoy your life!

Frederick

...Is that an order, sire?

Chrom

*Sigh* If it was, I've no doubt you would obey without question. But that would defeat the point. It's not an order, Frederick. It's a request. ...From one friend to another.

Frederick

Milord... Very well. If it is your wish, I shall limit my actions to a bare minimum. I apologize for any trouble my efforts may have caused until now.

Chrom

Thanks for understanding. And for your dedication.

Frederick

It is my pleasure to serve, milord. Er, that is...within reason.

[spoiler=A support]

Frederick

...And that concludes today's report, milord.

Chrom

All right. Thank you, Frederick.

Frederick

*Sigh*

Chrom

Now there's something I never expected to hear. Is everything all right, Frederick?

Frederick

Oh! M-my apologies, sire! I did not mean for you to hear that.

Chrom

It's fine, but are you all right? You're not coming down with something, are you?

Frederick

Not at all, milord. I'm the picture of health.

Chrom

Then why have you seemed so exhausted lately? You looked pale as a sheet this morning! I though a Risen had entered our camp. The other Shepherds are worried as well. Is something the matter?

Frederick

Milord, I apologize again. I'm just... You see... I feel I've been of no use to either you or Lissa of late.

Chrom

Hmm? What was that? You're mumbling.

Frederick

N-nothing, milord! It's nothing. Perhaps I simply need a bit of sleep.

Chrom

Then go rest! And if there's anything bothering you, come tell me straightaway. Oh, but before you go... Thank you for patching the holes in everyone's tents. I know mine is a lot more comfortable without that blasted draft.

Frederick

But milord, I... How did you know?

Chrom

Who else would fix a tiny detail like that after a long day of battle?! So again, my friend, thank you. From everyone. There are days I think this entire army would fall apart if not for you.

Frederick

Milord, I... I don't know what to say. Your praise is the highest honor!

Chrom

Ha ha! It's just the truth, Frederick. That's all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go speak with Robin.

Frederick

Yes, of course. Robin's tent is... that way, wasn't it? I'll get started straightaway, milord!

Chrom

Get started... Are you clearing the gravel?! Frederick, what in the world are you doing?!

Frederick

It wouldn't do to have you trip up and hurt yourself, sire! Surely you see... ...Ah! Are you worried you could trip over ME, then? Of course. Not to worry, sire! I have a plan that will let me clear the path well ahead of you.

Chrom

Um... Frederick?

Frederick

Is something amiss, milord? Ah, of course! The reeds are a hazard as well. I'll just pluck them here...

Chrom

That's...not what I was going to say.

Frederick

So careless of me, sire! I'll have the devils uprooted in just a moment!

Chrom

Oh, for the love of...

Frederick

All clear, sire! You can trod through camp without worry or delay!

Chrom

(Is this his idea of keeping things to a minimum?)

*Frederick leaves*

Chrom

Still, I suppose if it keeps him happy...

Frederick

*Offscreen* Did you say something, milord?!

Chrom

Er... Frederick?! For the love of the gods! I have a meeting with Robin!

Frederick

Oh, yes, here s/he is now. Hello, Robin. Do pardon the intrusion.

Chrom

Frederick! We don't need you to... You can dust later! And actually, you don't need to dust Robin at all, Frederick! ...FREDERICK!

...Snrk.

Edited by Asura

I kinda want to see lucinaxInigo romantic, cause it's kind of the best ship of all time, but I'm not sure who claimed it and if they can.

So far, most of our supports seem to have come off of /feg/ via Gamefaqs and 'Joe' doesn't have seem to have much interest in the pairing. You could ask him, if you'd like, but otherwise you'll just have to wait till next week.

Also, ChromxFrederick sounds like it's going to be great.

So far, most of our supports seem to have come off of /feg/ via Gamefaqs and 'Joe' doesn't have seem to have much interest in the pairing. You could ask him, if you'd like, but otherwise you'll just have to wait till next week.

Also, ChromxFrederick sounds like it's going to be great.

Understatement. I'm super excited about this supports, the localization is great. It has so many great lines. I love the naked chrom with a scale in one hand. The made me laugh.

Anyways, I was just hoping we had some canadians on the forum who got it early. Ah well.

Anyways, I was just hoping we had some canadians on the forum who got it early. Ah well.

Ahem... said Canadian who got it early... I did get some supports posted though.

I'm trying to actually take time to beat the game this weekend, along with fixing up the DLC thread to add more claims, moving the Champions of Yore 1 Script to the Wiki instead of the post, and getting some of the last few conversations from the DLC as well.

Once that's done, I could post of a list of supports I have access to if anyone wants one specifically, although I'd rather avoid working on something that's been claimed, so I'll finish my list of supports first.