English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

I can do the following:

Lissa X Stahl

Sully X Kellam

Tiamo X Male Avatar

Olivia X Vaike

Maribelle X Chrom (only if someone else hasn't done it yet by the time I post it)

Sumia X Gaius

Cherche X Gregor

Tharja X Henry

Nowi X Donnel

Miriel X Lon'qu

Panne X Ricken

Riviera X Virion

Chrom X Gaius

Vaike X Lon'qu

Gregor X Ricken

Sumia X Sully

Miriel X Serge

Panne X Tiamo

Basilio X Flavia

Lucina X Brady (Siblings)

Morgan (F) X Selena (Siblings)

Degel X Brady

Lucina X Wood

Selena X Loran

Morgan (F) X Jerome

Nn X Azure

Noire X Chambray

Tiki X Lucina

Wood X Azure

Brady X Chambray

Selena X Degel

Cynthia X Lucina

Morgan (F) X Noire

Loran X Jerome

I haven't exactly looked back at the other pages to see if any of these besides Maribelle X Chrom were taken, so if anyone's taken any of these others, I can switch mine up accordingly.

Edited by Karaszure

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to help contribute to this site at last, but so many have already been called and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do many with school, so I think I'll take the time to claim:

Libera x Olivia

Azure x Selena

and Henry x Tharja (Only if Karaszure decides not to do it; they were one of my favorite supports that I really wanted to do.)

Hmmm. Seems like all the supports have been covered.

I'll list what I originally intended to do, if none of them overlap what has been established by others then I'll still do those, but unlikely.

Chrom x Olivia

Tiamo x Stahl

Lissa x Gauis

Panne x Vaike

Cherche x Lon'que

Miriel x Gregor

Donnel x Nowi

Sumia x Frederick

Riviera x Tharja

Sully x Virion

Maribelle x (Either Ricken or Henri)

I will also do family supports for all previously mentioned pairings above. 2nd Gen pairings I am not so sure, but I'll probably just work on those as I move along.

EDIT: If are particular supports the thread starter would like to see, then I'll gladly see what I can do.

Edited by TheGreatOld

Well, both the family sets I was doing were taken :X

Someone throw some pairs at me, or something.

Because I'm sure all the ones I had planned are taken, and I'm bad at thinking of ones on my own beyond that :E

Are we listing all of them(the supports) with a username beside them in the first post?

It'd be easier to find ones that aren't taken if all of them were listed. Aside from the copy-paste ones.

Idunno, this thread getting all it's activity at 1AM and me checking it after breakfast has me really confused XD

I'll comeback in an hour, lol.

Edited by L95

If they haven't been called, I'd like to do

Tiamo X Vaike

Sully X Gaius

Panne X Stahl

Cherche X Liberia

Tharja X Virion

and all of the related parent-child supports unless they've been called already.

and Chrom X Vaike for friendship.

Also for children pairs:

Morgan(M) X Degel (romantic)

Nn X Loran (romantic)

Brady X Noire (romantic)

Wood X Lon'qu (parent-child)

Edited by Ace Tactician

Sorry about being slow updating the thread. I'm currently at December Knight who requested an astounding 43 conversations. Sorting through them now. The children and sibling supports are almost complete, as well as Chrom's supports.

I've been doing first come first serve, but I'll try to give some priority to people who only request 1 or 3 conversations,

I need to leave the house soon so I might only finish by tonight...

I'll take:

Lon'qu/Nowi

Kellum/Sully

Basilio/Flavia

Gregor/Cherche

All marriage and family supports are included, except for Basilio and Flavia of course luuul. If any of those are taken, just tell me.

Hmm. I think I'm going to work on unlocking most supports on my second playthrough, so whatever happens in the first run will very likely be stuff that's already claimed... Whenever I get there, I'll claim some that are open at that time.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE late to the party. :D...

Edited by Tsamimi

Fully Updated!

Tomorrow I'll make a list of Claimed Supports sorted by user so you can check if all the supports you asked for are there.

In the case of MUxMorgan and Morgan's other parent support, pretty much everyone who mentioned "and family supports" could have grabbed it. I left the first one to claim it there for now, but it might as well be whoever does it first cause it seems almost everyone will be getting it.

For my claims, I'm up for pretty much anything. My first playthrough I'll just let the unclaimed pairings decide who gets paired up and work from there.

And a quick question: I organized everything using spoiler tags - is anyone having trouble finding supports or checking what's claimed? It seemed like the best way to organize it for you guys, although it looks sorta annoying while editing the post.

Edited by pichupal

I'd like to claim Female Avatar and Brady's romantic support.

I don't know when I'll actually get a 3DS, but it will almost certainly be in February.

However, if somebody else wants to do it/actually does it before I can, I don't mind.

Seeing as the all the supports I claimed in my spoiler hasn't been updated onto the list, I'll just say them all here instead

Miriel/Henry

Panne/Vaike

Tiamo/Lon'qu

Nowi/Libera

Tharja/Ricken

Cherche/Virion

I'm willing to leave any of these supports if they were claimed between my post last night and this post though.

Seeing as the all the supports I claimed in my spoiler hasn't been updated onto the list, I'll just say them all here instead

Miriel/Henry

Panne/Vaike

Tiamo/Lon'qu

Nowi/Libera

Tharja/Ricken

Cherche/Virion

I'm willing to leave any of these supports if they were claimed between my post last night and this post though.

Whoops... I'll get right on this.

Should supports be posted all at once, or one by one?

I think all at once would be easier (as in, C, B, A, and S if possible) in terms of linking them to the first topic and organization, but one by one should be okay if it's really easier for you.

I plan on transcribing my conversations once I beat the game and got the support viewer. Even considering keeping my Avatar unmarried for the whole game to get some unclaimed supports faster.

I was thinking of creating a back up word or text file of all the supports for when the time comes they're uploaded to the site/wiki, so really any option will work as long as all 3/4 conversations are actually posted. The other thread had some weird things happen

Edited by pichupal

Upon looking at the support lists there are actually a few that I'm gonna do that haven't been claimed. So I'd like to add these to the ones I'm doing:

Kellam x Miriel

Jerome x Cynthia

Loran x Noire

If I find any of the other friendship supports that I'm doing haven't been claimed I may add that to my list....I don't want to take on too much more just in case....

EDIT: I also will take the related family supports for Libera x Olivia and Kellam x Miriel.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Ouh, I see I've been marked down for three support pairings.

I know the parent and child support lists are filled, but I'll jolt down supports between the fathers and the their sons on my end just encase they are different enough.

Also, if no one wants Tiki x Say'ri support conversation, I'll take a whack at it just to knock it out since I'm traveling down near that road.(Again, if no one is willin to take it)

Edited by TheGreatOld

Looking over, I'm going to take a bunch from Female Avatar.

I'll take:

Lissa

Sully

Miriel

Sumia

Maribelle

Panne

Tiamo

Nowi

Tharja

Olivia

Cherche

Say'ri

Flavia

Tiki

Lucina

Oh, and the pairs I stated earlier, of course I'll post the parent-sibling supports. Which are:

Lon'qu x Wood

Kellam x Degel

Frederick x Loran

Henry x Cynthia

Stahl x Brady

Vaike x Selena

Gregor x Chambray

Edited by 春閣下

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but I think I found two typos. In the parents and children support section, one of Lucina's mother supports is Tiamo, who is (sadly) impossible to be her mother. The other is in the same section but in Azure's supports, where Olivia is listed as one of the two father supports.

Well, since the transcriptions for Male Avatar/Tharja and Male Avatar/Lucina are already covered, I'll take Male Avatar/Lissa and Male Avatar/Nowi, along with all related family supports to those ones, if they're needed.

Edited by Onestep

What the hey, I'll finish off the Other supports and also take Chrom/Lissa and Tiki/Say'ri. Yay for transcribing!

(春閣下... that's a hell of a lot of writing you're gonna have to do. Good luck, my friend.)

EDIT: Oops, saw too late that Tiki/Say'ri was already taken. Pichupal, you can put me down for one other non-romantic support if it happens that any are left over at the end.)

Edited by Tarquin

I'd like to add one more in addition to what I'm already doing:

Sumia X Tiamo

I will also do the parent-child supports for the pairs I'm already doing:

Degel X Gaius

Noire X Virion

Chambray X Stahl

Jerome X Liberia

Edited by Ace Tactician

Upon looking at the support lists there are actually a few that I'm gonna do that haven't been claimed. So I'd like to add these to the ones I'm doing:

Also, if no one wants Tiki x Say'ri support conversation, I'll take a whack at it just to knock it out since I'm traveling down near that road.(Again, if no one is willin to take it)

Looking over, I'm going to take a bunch from Female Avatar.

All added.

To 春閣下', be warned the Female Avatar supports are very similar to the male equivalents, but we'll only know how different when it's released. Tiki, Say'ri, Flavia, ect were different though, so don't worry about them.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, ...

Fixed, thanks for the help. I was probably going a bit too fast there.

I'll take Male Avatar/Lissa and Male Avatar/Nowi,

Done.

The ONLY family support left pretty much is LissaxChrom, unless people want me to expand on the parent/child or sibling section.

I've got two people down for each in case the differences are significant, but someone like Morgan has almost 46 parent options if I split it up, and Lucina and Morgan(F)'s sibling supports get maybe 7 or so variations. I'd rather not get lots of people transcribing something that turns out to be virtually identical - it wouldn't really be fair to them.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I type slowly. I'll put in these last few and then I need to sleep for work tomorrow.

Edited by pichupal