English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

I give you one of the funnier supports in the game~

(P.S. I've stopped bolding the names, as it has become rather tedious. Hopefully, readability is not affected.)

[spoiler=Libra X Virion][spoiler=C support]

Libra

It's remarkable how much rubbish an army on the march leaves behind! I'd best pitch in and help clean up. ...Ungh! This is heavier than it looks! *Gasp* It suddenly feels lighter! But how?!

Virion

Such slender, delicate arms are ill-suited to this kind of work!

Libra

...Virion?

Virion

Please! Allow gentle Virion to carry this! I think there's a pillow over there that needs moving if you want to help.

Libra

Oh. Yes, well, thank you, Virion.

Virion

Think nothing of it, milady! A woman of your beauty shouldn't be reduced to hauling trash.

Libra

Virion

What's the matter, sweet Libra? Did I say something wrong?

Libra

I'm a man.

Virion

Ha ha ha! Not only are you beautiful, you have wit to... Erm, to match? Yes? Hmm... Except now that I look more closely at your face... *gulp*

Libra

It's all right. it happens a lot. I'm sorry I was cross.

Virion

You had every right to be cross, good sir! Ah ha ha! Oh, my. How could I, Virion, make such an error? Me! VIRION! Oh my stars...

Libra

Are you all right?

Virion

N-nothing! It's just that... your eyes are... so very shiny and pretty... Like two pools...of...something...

Libra

Can we just get back to work?

[spoiler=B support]

Libra

Virion? What happened to you? Your left cheek is red and swollen. Did someone strike you?

Virion

What, this? It's nothing! Just a memento from the trenches of love's battlefield. You see, I spied a pretty lass walking down the road, and asked her if she was a woman. ha ha! Oh, you should have heard the sound of her palm upon my cheek! Yes, well, one can't be too sure about these things, can one? Ah ha! Ha. ...Yes.

Libra

How... unfortunate.

Virion

Damnation, Libra! I've been like this ever since I mistook you! When I approach a woman, I'm frozen by the fear of committing another blunder! You have thrown gallant Virion off his game, and the world suffers as a a result!

Libra

Er, I'm sorry?

Virion

When I look at your soft, milky skin and glowing, lustrous locks of hair... Well, it occurs to me that you must come from a very coddled background! Perhaps one of the finer noble houses? Royalty, even? Pray, tell me, good la-sir! Ha ha! Most good and noble sir! What is your lineage?

Libra

Sorry, Virion. I'm not from a noble house. In fact, I was born to poor, humble parents who neglected me as a child. I only escaped their cruelty when I found the faith.

Virion

Extraordinary! You're no tame rose gently cultivated in a well-tended garden... But a wild bloom that struggled out of barren soil with petals reaching for the sky! As well as being profoundly beautiful, you're also tough and tenacious!

Libra

Please, sir. Such praise makes me uncomfortable. I am but a humble servant of the gods.

Virion

Oh my! Look how your milky cheeks blush when I compliment you! It's so... Er... Yes! Right then! Good to see you again, old chum!

Libra

Virion? You are a very strange man.

Virion

(That I could possess only a tenth of his beauty... It's enchanting!)

[spoiler=A support]

Libra

I suppose I'd best get started.

Virion

Ho, Libra! That's a mighty pile of lumber you have there!

Libra

Yes, it is. The temple nearby is short of firewood, so I thought to do a little log splitting.

Virion

You mustn't ruin those perfect hands! Here, let me help.

Libra

No, please. I've got this.

Virion

No, no, I insist! As one friend to the other! Now let's get chopping.

*Time passes*

Virion

*Pant, pant* L-Libra? S-stop chopping... I implore you... M-my arms... So... tired and... rubbery...

Libra

What are you talking about? We're barely halfway done.

Virion

H-halfway?! I've been... swinging that... that infernal axe... for hours... Or has it been days? I know not... M-my mind is... confused... Visions of logs... piled before me... A mighty tower... reaching to the sky... Which, when I look around me, isn't very far from the truth! What army of madmen collected this uncountable mass of dead trees?

Libra

I did.

Virion

Y-you gathered ALL these by yourself? B-but how?

Libra

I picked them up and I carried them. It's simple, really. Here, are you done resting? This bundle needs to go over there.

Virion

Er, very well, if you insis-OOF! I-it's heavier... *grunt* ...than it l-looks... J-just... got...to... h-hang on... a little... bit... longer... OH, BLAST!

Libra

Virion, look out!

Virion

Hm? I... I'm still alive...? I remember toppling backward with that massive weight in my arms...

Libra

It's all right, I caught hold of you just in time.

Virion

Libra! You saved me!

Libra

It would appear so. Are you unharmed?

Virion

Er, yes. I think so.

Libra

Good. Now perhaps we should take that rest after all. Forgive me. I shouldn't have pushed you to work so hard.

Virion

Hmm... From this angle, Libra looks quite different. Very manly, in fact. That big brow... Those massive knuckles...

Libra

Sorry? Did you say something?

Virion

Who, me? Oh, er, no. Nothing of import, my good man! Er, friend. Man...friend. *Ahem* Anyway, you are a stout comrade, Libra, and I thank you for saving me.

Libra

Hah! Think nothing of it, Virion. I consider you a trusted friend as well.

Edited by Tarquin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for your d'awws and enjoyment

Morgan (F) x Cordelia

C-Support

Morgan

Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my mother...

All of my memories of Father are so crisp and clear...

I remember what an amazing tactician he was, all the time we studied together...

But nothing at all about my mother. It's one big blank.

Cordelia

What are you up to, Morgan?

Morgan

Mother! That's amazing!

I was just thinking about you!

Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate!

...Wait, no. How did Father put it?

"We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us."

So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...Thing

Cordelia

Heh, is that so?

Morgan

Yup, even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us.

Er, but that reminds me...

I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Mother.

Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Cordelia

Of course, dear. I'd be happy to try. After all-

Morgan

Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Cordelia

She's certainly got energy to spare...

B Support

Morgan

Mother? Do you have a moment?

Cordelia

For you, dear? Of course.

Morgan

Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Mom Back!

Step one-Figure out how we're going trigger some flashbacks.

I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing.

I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories.

What do you think, Mother? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Cordelia

Let's just...hold off on the head smashing for now, shall we?

Perhaps you could try just staring at me for a bit? Maybe that'll trigger something.

Morgan

Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! (Naui: Oh Morgan, having no clue what that word means to your mother)

I must have seen your face a million times in the future.

It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough.

Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing.

It's like... Have you ever stared at a world so long that it fell appart?

And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is this even the real WORD?!"

Except here it's "Is that what Mother looked like?"

Cordelia

Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day?

Morgan

Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest...

But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Mother.

A-Support

Morgan

*Sigh* No luck today, either...

I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless!

I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Cordelia

Come now, Morgan. No tears.

Morgan

B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Father.

I bet we had a million memories together, and the though of having lost them.

I feel like I failed you, Like I... Like I... *sob*

Cordelia

Morgan...

Morgan

*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there...

Ngh! M-my head!

...Wha-?!

Cordelia

What's wrong?!

Morgan

I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember!

You were smiling at me...and you called my name...

Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you!

Oh thank you, Mother. I never would have remembered without your help.

And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybeI can get the rest!

It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Cordelia

Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you...You know that, right?

Morgan

Aw...Thanks, Mom.

Edited by Naui

Here is Morgan's parent support with Henry~

[spoiler=Morgan (M) X Henry (Father)][spoiler=C support]

Morgan

Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Henry

Whatcha up to, Morgan?

Morgan

Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link... thing!

Henry

If you say so.

Morgan: Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Henry

I suppose I could help. After all-

Morgan

Henry

Nya ha! He sure is full of beans, that kid...

[spoiler=B support]

Morgan

Father? Do you have a moment?

Henry

Sure do!

Morgan

Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one--figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Henry

Um... Let's hold off on the head smashing for now, all right? Let me think... Hmm, there is that one curse, but... yeah, it'd probably kill you. Oh, I know! Maybe you could try staring at me for a while. You know, into my eyes.

Morgan

Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

..... ....... ......... ............

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Henry

Er, right. Welp, back to drawing board, I suppose.

Morgan

Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler=A support]

Morgan

*Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Henry

Huh? Are you crying?

Morgan

B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Henry

Morgan...

Morgan

*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Henry

Uh-oh. Head wounds are the worst. Are you okay?!

Morgan

I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but... I remember! You were smiling at me... and you called my name...Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Henry

Hey, neat! Take all the time you need. I'll be sure to help out however I can.

Morgan

Aw... Thanks, Dad.

I got permission to help with the GaiusxFeAvatar because I love my man-candy that much.

[spoiler=Gaius x FeAvatar][spoiler=C Support]Robin: Gaius, I am SO sorry about earlier! I had no idea you were in the bath...

Gaius: Aw, no worries. At least I hadn't taken off my smallclothes yet, eh? Er, but I did want to mention I'm usually in much better shape. With the stress of this blasted war, I've been eatin' more sweets than usual. Usually I'm a real piece of eye candy. Belly like a washboard, glutes like a lumberjac-

Robin: Okay then! That's quite enough. I believe you... Er, but I did notice something else, and...it has me a little worried...

Gaius: WHAT?! You saw THAT?! Gods, how embarrassing... It's just...uh...some poison oak I got into the other day, I swe-

Robin: I'm talking about the tattoo on your arm. It's the one they use to mark convicted criminals, isn't it?

Gaius: Oh, that? Yeah, I got caught once doing a favor for a mate. Paid the price. But, uh, I'd appreciate it if you kept that little nugget under your hat, Bubbles.

Robin: ...Did you just call me Bubbles? Er, but don't worry. I won't tell any-

Gaius: You'll tell everyone, you say? So it's to be blackmail, is it? Fine then. I can understand taking an opportunity to line your pockets. You can have my portion of dinner tonight, okay? Will that slake your greed for now?!

Robin: Er, one helping of bear is already more than enough, thanks. Also, I'm not blackma-

Gaius: You drive a hard bargain, Bubbles! Very well. Take this custard pie!

Robin: ...No, thank you. I'm not-

Gaius: If you are looking for ransom, I can assure you I don't have any money. But what I do have are a very particular set of honey cakes...

Robin: Look, I don't want any treats from you, all right?! I'll keep your blasted secret!

Gaius: Whoa, easy there, Bubbles! Here, maybe a little chocolate will put you in a better mood...

[spoiler=B Support]Robin: Gaius? I didn't know you ran a market stall...

Gaius: Oh, sure. I like to get out, meet the common folk, sell the odd trinket... Speaking of which, see anything you fancy? I've got silk smallclothes from exotic ports, genuine leather belts, top-quality figs...

Robin: Do you have any books? Strategy books, specifically? I've been hoping to expand my tactical knowledge to better serve the Sheperds. However, I can't find a single volume in these parts. It really is most strange...

Gaius: Strategy books, is it? Wait right there, Bubbles!

Robin: Huh? Where'd he go? ...Oh, you're back! That was fast.

Gaius: Take a gander at this lot, and tell me if any of 'em tickle your fancy!

Robin: By the... Gaius, this create if FULL of books! Did you buy every tome in the market?!

Gaius: Sort of. Here, they're yours. Every last one, my gift to you! But that makes us even about the whole "wink-wink" thing!

Robin: Gods, but you are pigheaded. For the last time, Gaius, I am NOT blackmailing you! Now please, return these books. I can't take them in good conscience.

Gaius: Oh, I see! Books aren't good enough? Still holding out for something better?!

Robin: *Sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I even try... ...Oh, what a handsome pendant. I've never seen the like.

Gaius: The pendant, then? And we can call it even?

Robin: GAIUUUUUUS!

Gaius: Guess not!

[spoiler=A Support]Gaius: Here, Bubbles. I got you something.

Robin: A pendant? …Is this because of the one I saw in town that I liked? Er, thank you, Gaius, but I'm not sure I feel-

Gaius: Heck of a thing, too! Probably worth a big sack of gold down at the market.

Robin: Then I must refuse. I can't accept such an extravagant gift.

Gaius: All right, maybe I stretched the truth, just a little... It'd be worth a sack of gold IF they paid for sentimental value, see? ...'Cause I made it myself.

Robin: YOU made this? But, it's magnificent!

Gaius: Pleased you like it, Bubbles. Makes all the effort worthwhile.

Robin: But why did you-

Gaius: Oh, no particular reason! None at all! Just...one good turn and all that.

Robin: You're trying to bribe me again, aren't you?! I've already told you a hundred times, I'll keep your secret! I gave you my word, and that should be the end of it!

Gaius: Look, I trust you. Honest and truly. It's just that in my business, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Gal who says she'll do something for nothing? Well, she's the first one wanting payback down the line!

Robin: ...Oh, very well. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. I have something important to tell you.

Gaius: Important?

Robin: It's a secret. A very embarrassing one. You see... *whisper, whisper*

Gaius: BWAAA HA HA HA! And the chicken...?! Oh, you did NOT do that!

Robin: Ah, but I did. And now you are the only one who knows. So in return for you keeping it safe, I promise to safeguard YOUR secret. Do we have a deal?

Gaius: ...Heh, I see what you did there. And...I appreciate it. All right. Deal. ...But you have to keep the pendant! It's not a bribe, now. More like a... I don't know... A thank-you gift.

Robin: In that case, I accept.

[spoiler=S Support]Robin: Gaius? When are you going to tell me what this is all about?

Gaius: Just come here, Bubbles. I've got something I want to show you.

Robin: What is it? Did you make another pendant?

Gaius: Nope. I did one better. ...Here.

Robin: Oh my goodness, Gaius! What a beautiful ring.

Gaius: Really? Phew! Glad I didn't screw it up. See, 'cause I was kind of hopin' you'd...wear it.

Robin: I...don't understand...

Gaius: Well, it's an engagement ring, see? And I'm offering it to you.

Robin: ...Oh gods. You're serious, aren't you?

Gaius: Never been more serious in my life! Robin, you're the sweetest gal I've ever met. And I love you. So? Will you marry me, Bubbles?

Robin: Ha ha, well it's unlike you to ask a favor without offering something in return...

Gaius: Aw, come on, don't leave me hangin'! I'm seriously dyin' here!

Robin: So what do I get, then? A lifetime together with you? Always and forever?

Gaius: I...guess?

Robin: Is that asking too much?

Gaius: No way! That's a piece of cake! Right then, it's a deal. I promise to make you happy for the rest of your life.

Robin: Then my decision is a piece of cake, too. I've been smitten with you for ages, Gaius. Of course I'd be honored to be your wife.

Gaius: Aw, thanks, Robin! You've brought joy to this old brigand's heart! Now come here and give me some sugar, Bubbles.

Robin: Er, but, Gaius? One other condition: you have to stop calling me Bubbles.

[cutscene]

Gaius: Baby, you're a river of chocolate and an ocean of cream. I'm going to steal your heart on a daily basis.

Steal my heart anytime, Gaius. Anytime.

Btw, Female Avatar is 'Bubbles' to Gaius so what's the Male equivalent?

Edited by LeThiAnh

Entirely off-topic, but I just had to make my amusement known. In Noire's support with Gregor as her father, we have this line from Gregor: "Oy! What a horrible night to have curse, yes?"

Score another reference for the localization team. XD

>_< Supports coming soon, promise!

Oh my god.. Oh my GOD.. Simon's Quest reference... The localization team is the best!

Praise Naga I am such an airhead. I finished Stahl x Male Morgan days ago and I could have sworn I posted it but I don't see it anywhere in my last few posts. SO NOW I'M DONE FOR REAL:

Stahl x Male Morgan

C Support

Morgan

Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father...

All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear...

I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together...

But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Stahl

What are you up to, Morgan?

Morgan

Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you!

Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate!

...Wait, no. How did Mother put it?

"We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us."

So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Stahl

Heh, is that so?

Morgan

Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us.

Er, but that reminds me...

I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father.

Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Stahl

I'd be happy to try. After all-

Morgan

Stahl

Well, he's certainly got energy to spare...

B Support

Morgan

Father? Do you have a moment?

Stahl

Yes, of course.

Morgan

Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back!

Step one-figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks.

I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing.

I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories.

What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Stahl

Let's just...hold off on the head smashing for now, shall we?

Perhaps you could try just staring at me for a bit? Right into my eyes.

Morgan

Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius!

I must have seen your face a million times in the future.

It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough.

Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing.

It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart?

And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!"

Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Stahl

Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day?

Morgan

Sure... I'm sure a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest...

But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

A Support

Morgan

*Sigh* No luck today, either...

I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless!

I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Stahl

Come now, Morgan. No tears.

Morgan

B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother.

I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them...

I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Stahl

Morgan...

Morgan

*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there...

Ngh! M-my head!

...Wha-?!

Stahl

What's wrong?!

Morgan

I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember!

You were smiling at me...and you called my name...

Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you!

Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help.

And hey, this is great! I I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest!

It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Stahl

Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you... You know that right?

Morgan

Aw... Thanks, Dad.

I've literally got 3 chapters left to do in Awakening before I unlock the support viewer, so some of my supports should be up by tonight.

After a lot of grinding.

Edited by Diortem

>.> For fun, I looked at part of Gaius x Libra support in my game and well... Gaius (if he marries any female that produce a male) wants to sacrifice his son for raining donuts. Good god, Gaius, have some more love for your family...

Finished a bunch of my supports.

[spoiler=Yarne x Gregor]

[spoiler=C]

Yarne: ..... .....

Gregor: Yarne, why do you stare at Gregor so?

Yarne: I'm trying to read your face and find out if you're cheating on Mother.

Gregor: Wh-what?! Cheating? Gregor never do such thing! Gregor has been faithful to Panne since day of proposal!

Yarne: Oh, all right then... IF you're telling the truth...

Gregor: Why you think Gregor make with the cheating? Is someone spreading rumor?

Yarne: Nope. The idea just popped into my head the other day. You see, I got to thinking... What would happen to me if you suddenly decided Mother wasn't good enough?

Gregor: Gregor is... confused.

Yarne: See, I'd been assuming that all I had to do was make sure you both stayed alive. Eventually, you'd have me, and poof! My existence would be guaranteed. But that would all change if you left Mother for another woman before I was born. The very instant you made the decision, I would just wink out of existence! The thought of it sends a chill down my spine. Brrrrrr...

Gregor: ... Hmm. You make decent point.

Yarne: So I'm going to be keeping a VERY close eye on you to make sure you toe the line!

Gregor: Now hold on one minute!

Yarne: Don't worry, I'll make an exception for temporary dalliances during battle. ... Just so long as fraternizing STAYS on the battlefield! Anyway, I've got to be going. But remember: I'm watching you!

Gregor: Oy, Gregor need this like he need hole in head...

[spoiler=B]

Yarne: Ah. Hello, Father.

Gregor: What is wrong, Yarne? You look like dog stole your lunch.

Yarne: Thirteen yesterday, eight the day before. You know what I'm talking about?

Gregor: Um... The number of killing blows Gregor strike against puny foes?

Yarne: NO! The number of times you spoke to a woman who WASN'T my mother! To think I actually believed you when you said you had no intention of cheating! You have no self-control at all, and I'm going to

Gregor: Yarne, please to be relaxing. Gregor was just being polite.

Yarne: It sounded like more than that to me! Remember, Taguel have excellent hearing.

Gregor: Oy, Gregor know all about that... But please understand, Gregor must talk to fellow soldiers- men and women both. When in thick of the battle, it is important to know one's comrades, yes? What if someone said you could not talk to Lucina again? Hmm?

Yarne: ... Well, I guess that would be a problem.

Gregor: Is good you understand. But you must believe Gregor when he say he would never cheat on your mother!

Yarne: Well, you say that now... And perhaps you even mean it now... But what about the future? How do I know you'll never change your mind? I mean, you once promised me that you'd return home... but you never did...

Gregor: ... Ah.

Yarne: ... Er, forget I said that. It doesn't matter. I won't spy on you anymore. But if you break another promise and cheat on Mother, I won't ever forgive you!

Gregor: ... Hmm, Gregor think he understand now. In Yarne's future, Gregor dies and becomes memory of broken promise...

[spoiler=A]

Gregor: There you are, Yarne. Gregor was looking for you.

Yarne: What do you want, Father? I told you, I won't spy on you anymore.

Gregor: Gregor did not come here to yell about spying. ... Gregor come to apologize. In bleak future, Gregor promised to come back and... didn't. He is sorry for this.

Yarne: What does it matter if YOU apologize?! It wasn't YOU who abandoned me! It was a different you from a different time!

Gregor: Gregor knows you are not his son. ... Not exactly, anyway.

Yarne: ......

Gregor: We are not just from different time, but from different version of time.

And yet Gregor think of you as family all the same. He hope to give you the things that father in your future could not. ... Er, that is what you want, yes?

Yarne: I... I guess it is, yes. I know it's not right, but I can't help but think of you as my father. That's why I get scared whenever you talk to other women. I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving Mother and being someone else's father. It would be like losing him all over again.

Gregor: Yarne, what if Gregor make another promise? He swears by all he hold dear to survive and to never abandon your mother. Gregor love you both more than anything in this world. Would do anything for you!

Yarne: I... I don't know what to say. Except... thank you. Because this time, I believe you'll keep your promise.

Gregor: Is good!

Yarne: Phew! Now maybe I can relax and stop worrying about vanishing from history... You're such a great father! Who's a good father? Yes, whooo's a good father?!

Gregor: Gregor appreciate thought, Yarne, but must you pet him like dog, too?

[spoiler=Owain x Lon'qu]

[spoiler=C]

Owain: A foul sense hangs in the air... My sword arm throbs dully! Hngh?! Wh-what's this? Blood... raging! ... A different sort of blood rage than usual!

Lon'qu: Owain. Is everything all right?

Owain: STAY BACK, FATHER! You musn't come any closer!

Lon'qu: Did you catch something? Do you think it's contagious?

Owain: The blood of heroes that courses through my veins hungers for fresh prey! If you draw within striking range in my present state, I cannot guarantee safety! I beg of you, stay back! Do not force me to topple my own father!

Lon'qu: ... I'm confused. Are you under someone else's control? Did someone curse you?

Owain: Aye, the curse of my bloodline's uncontrollable power! IT GNAWS AT MY SOOOOOOUL! Hnngh... D-down! Down, I command thee! Be calm, sword arm! Stay, raging blood!

Lon'qu: All right, Son, just stay where you are. I'll get your mother.

Owain: Wait, MOTHER?! Er... Heh... That's not strictly necessary. This pain is nothing to a man like me! Given a moment, I'm sure it will abate! I've weathered far worse than... Er, Father? ...ACK! Did he actually go to get Mother?! Suddenly I don't feel so well...

[spoiler=B]

Owain: Um... You're not still upset, are you?

Lon'qu: Of course I'm upset. You started moaning and shouting out of the blue! Your mother and I were terrified. *Sigh* Look, I AM relieved you're all right.

But what was all that about, anyway? Some kind of scripted stage acting?

Owain: I don't script anything! I'll have you know, it's entirely improv--- Er...

I mean, it's authentic! I'm the chosen scion of warrior heroes across tide and time!

Lon'qu: And you're not ashamed to spout those lines? .....

Owain: Ashamed? Ha! Far from it! Though I suppose I can't blame you for not understanding my bleeding-edge aesthetic. After all, you are the product of an earlier, simpler time...

Lon'qu: ...Hmph. Well, a future where everyone talks like you sounds- ...OWAIN, DOWN! NOW!

Owain: What?!

Lon'qu: ...Grah!

Owain: Your shoulder! Father, your hit!

Lon'qu: Nngh... Archers... in the trees... We're outnumbered... We have to get out of here! Now GO!

Owain: R-right!

Lon'qu: We lost them... We should be safe here.

Owain: Gods, not again...

Lon'qu: Hmm?

Owain: Why?! Why did you take that arrow for me?! You could have died! This is how it happens, you know! This is exactly... Er...

Lon'qu: This is how what happens?

Owain: *Sob* Oh, Father... *sniff*

Lon'qu: Owain, are you crying? What's wrong?

Owain: I... *sigh* No, nothing. Nothing is wrong. It was... just more improv, all right? Just forget I said anything. More importantly, we need to get that shoulder looked at. I'll go get Mother.

Lon'qu: .....

[spoiler=A]

Owain: Father, how's the shoulder?

Lon'qu: Fine, thanks. Nearly healed. Wasn't much of a wound to begin with.

Owain: Good. I don't know what I'd do if...if I got you killed again.

Lon'qu: Is this what all this is about? I die protecting you in the future?

Owain: ...It was just a normal Risen, but somehow I didn't see it coming. You had no business dying when I was the one too stupid to watch his own back!

Lon'qu: At least it sounds like I died with no regrets.

Owain: So yes, that's why when I saw you took a hit for me, I...I lost control.

All those feelings of guilt and shame returned. I just couldn't stand it.

Lon'qu: I'm sorry to have dreged up those painful memories, Owain. But more that that, I'm sorry I left you by yourself in the future.

Owain: Father, no! You never left me! I never felt alone- not even once! You and Mother were always with me becase you were WITHIN me! I'm the scion of a heroine who gave me life and a hero who gave his life to save mine.

Lon'qu: Wait. So all this talk about having the blood of heroes in you... You were talking about your mother and me? Owain, that's so- ...Wait a second. Why does OUR blood rage and boil at the drop of a hat? Lissa and I don't seem the type to have such unruly fluids...

Owain: Well, yes, the part about my blood raging may have been for...dramatic effect.

Lon'qu: ...WHAT?

Owain: But the point is that I'm more proud of my bloodline than anything in the world. When I remember I'm your son, I feel unstoppable. Like I could do anything! And I didn't come all this way to have you die on me again! Do you understand? From now on, we fight injustice together!

Lon'qu: ...Thanks , Owain. You're more than just my legacy, you know. You've done plenty in your own right. Your mother and I are proud of everything you've become...

Owain: Aw, thanks! But... Hnngh... This sensation... B-blood...boiling once again... The fiery pride in your bosom has sparked the tinder of my soul and set me ablaze!

Lon'qu: Heh. It's good to see you're back to your old self, at least...

[spoiler=Cynthia x Henry]

[spoiler=C]

Cynthia: Now then, let's see what the flowers say. Option one, option two, option three...

Henry: Um, Cynthia? Why are you plucking the petals off that poor dandelion?

Cynthia: Oh, hello, Father! You're just the person I wanted to see! I'm using flower fortunes to choose an entrance flourish for the next battle! Buuuut I'm still having problems deciding, so I need to know what you think.

Henry: Sorry, I don't know anything about flower fortunes OR "entrance flourishes."

Cynthia: Well then, let me just lay them out, and you can decide what sounds best. The first option is to ignite a huge plume of purple smoke and com racing out of it!

Henry: Wowzers!

Cynthia: Option two is to step onto the field amidst a shower of fluttering violet petals...

Henry: ...Ooo-kay.

Cynthia: Option three is to suddenly burst out of a farmhouse in the middle of the battlefield!

Henry: ......

Cynthia: So, what do you think, Father? Which would you prefer?

Henry: Well, they all sound pretty crazy, but... Maybe the falling-petals one?

Cynthia: Wait, truly? Well, THAT'S a surprise! I didn't think it was your style at all. But if that's what you want, I'll start collecting petals!

Henry: Cynthia, this entrance you're planning... It isn't for me, is it?

Cynthia: Of course it is, silly! Why else would I ask your opinion? Hee! I'm surprised you chose the flowers, but I'm glad you did. It's my favorite!

Henry: N-no, wait! Hang on, Cynthia! Heh. All right, then...

[spoiler=B]

Cynthia: I am SO sorry, Father.

Henry: I should hope so! You nearly buried me alive under all those blasted petals!

Cynthia: I know, I asked Mother to help out, and we ended up collecting thousands!

Henry: You roped Sumia into helping you with this ridiculous project?

Cynthia: Of course! We wanted to do something special for our dear father and husband! But you DID look really dashing and heroic out there in the field! ... At least, you would have, if anyone could have seen you in that blizzard of petals.

Henry: *Sigh* In any case, no more entrance flourishes. Understood?

Cynthia: Aww, but I had SO many more wonderful ideas! ... Can I at least pick a special catchphrase for you to shout at the start of battle?

Henry: Cynthia, as fun as it is to slay our foes, we're not playing games out there.

Cynthia: ... I-I know. I'm sorry. I just want to make you happy and give us something fun to talk about and... Oh. pegasus poop! I just don't know what to do! I mean, what ARE fathers and daughters supposed to do together?

Henry: Aw, heck, Cynthia, don't be silly! You don't have to knock yourself lying to think of fun things for us to share. Just spending time with you is enough for me.

Cynthia: Truly? Just... being together is enough?

Henry: Yep.

Cynthia: Oh, Father! You're SUCH a great guy! It's no wonder Mother fell in love with you! Even if you're just being polite, you're doing it because you like

me! You're the BEST!

Henry: Unnngh... Cynthia... D-don't hug... so tight... Can't b-breathe... C-crushing... ribs...

[spoiler=A]

Cynthia: Father! Will you brush my hair? Pleeease?

Henry: Er, I'm sorry, Cynthia, but I'm a little busy at the moment... You haven't left my side lately... Are you sure you don't have other things to do?

Cynthia: Well, you said that spending time with me was fun! Riiight? Hey, why don't you come to town with me? We'll spend the whole day together!

Henry: What- now?

Cynthia: Yes, now! We'll walk the streets and visit the market and hold hands the whole time! Then we can find a tasty cake shop and when evening falls we can

go caroling and---

Henry: All right, Cynthia, that's enough now. Look, I know we're family, but even family needs time apart sometimes.

Cynthia:---and eat pie, and it'll totally be the best day ever!

Henry: Um, are you even listening to me?

Cynthia: You... will remember me, won't you, Father? Even once the Cynthia of this world is born?

Henry: ......

Cynthia: You see, I DO understand how this time-travel stuff works. I know you're not my real father. That man exists in another history. So as soon as the me from this time is born, I promise to leave you alone. It's just that... until that happens, I want us to spend as much time together as we can. Then, when you

have a proper family, at least we'll still have our memories.

Henry: I guess I didn't realize...

Cynthia: Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm ever so grateful for this time. You've shown me what it's like to have a father, and you've been so nice to me. But I know that, in the end, your love is meant for the other me.

Henry: Well, heck... *sniff*

Cynthia: Father, are you... crying? Oh, silly! I didn't mean to make you sad... It's nothing to be sad about! Besides, we can't very well have my hero all teary eyed, can we?! I don't want to remember you like this. I want to remember you how you really were. Strong, and kind, and brave... My father, my hero... and my friend.

[spoiler=FeAvatar x Basilio]

[spoiler=C]

Basilio: Ah, Avatar! You look radiant today!

Avatar: Oh? And what prompted that unexpected dose of flattery?

Basilio: I made it my custom to greet every lady I meet with a compliment.

Avatar: Well, consider me complimented. ... Was there something else you wanted?

Basilio: I want to buy your service! Er, as a tactician, I mean.

Avatar: Oh? Are you trying to pluck me from Chrom's employ?

Basilio: I wouldn't have used those words... but yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do! Sure, it's not fair to young Chrom , but my need is greater, and that's a fact.

Avatar: Well, I appreciate your honesty, if nothing else.

Basilio: Pah! I'm no court dandy with time to play games of wit and words! So what's it to be, tactician? Give me your answer.

Avatar: I'm flattered by the offer, Khan Basilio, but I must refuse. This war is far from over, and I vowed to stand with Chrom to the bitter end. I couldn't just abandon him on the whimsy of one of our allies.

Basilio: Ho! Speaking of games with words... This is no whimsy of mine, dear lady. I make this offer fair and true.

Avatar: Then I'd advise you to present the offer with more care. It's hard to take seriously when it comes out of the blue like this.

Basilio: Fair enough. But at least you'll be prepared for the next time I ask you. ... And I WILL ask again, Avatar! Count on it!

Avatar: Hmm, somehow I believe him...

[spoiler=B]

Basilio: Ah-ha, Avatar. Just the brilliant tactician that I wanted to see!

Avatar: This isn't about your proposition, is it? Because I told you-

Basilio: Shush! Say no more, not until you hear me out. I've brought proof of my sincerity! Ta-DAH!

Avatar: Gracious... What a beautiful bouquet!

Basilio: Aye, but it's no more than you deserve. I've met a lot of women in my time... But never one as sharp and as willing- and able- to improve herself as you.

Avatar: Er, well, I'm not sure I'm all that, haha... But is this really about offering me a job? Because it's starting to sound like a different kind of proposition altogether...

Basilio: Perish the thought, milady! I've got no ulterior motives- you have my word! I only want you to quit Chrom's employ and join me as my chief tactician.

Avatar: Right. But I don't understand why. All three of us are in the same army, yes? If I stopped working for Chrom and worked for you instead, what would change?

Basilio: ... Huh? Oh, er... well, sure. If you put it like that... I guess nothin' would change... Hmm. Maybe this brilliant scheme of mine ain't so brilliant after all... I'd best get back to the drawin' board and do some thinkin'... Till next time!

Avatar: Basilio?! Basilio, wait! What should I do with all these flowers?

Basilio: Ah, I'm... not sure. Whatever one normally does with flowers? ... Eat them?

[spoiler=A]

Basilio: Ah, so this is where you're hiding! Can you spare a moment for old Basilio?

Avatar: Certainly, but if this is about-

Basilio: You becoming my chief tactician? That's exactly what it's about. Except I've been rethinking the offer, and... Well, maybe "tactician" is the wrong word. What I need is a toady. Someone to track appointments, bring me tea-

Basilio: Well, all right. "assistant," if you prefer. I hear some use that term nowadays.

Avatar: That might be the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me! And even if I DID want to be your lackey, my loyalty remains with Chrom.

Basilio: ... You're dead set on staying his tactician, then? Is that it?

Avatar: Yes, Basilio. That's it.

Basilio: Well, fair enough. I don't expect you to join me out of sympathy. Just do me one favor, will you? Think on my offer.

Avatar: I'd have to be brain dead to consider being your assis-

Basilio: See, I'm the kind of man that doesn't let go once I've got a bone in my jaws.

Avatar: It's a thin line between persistent and pigheaded, Basilio. *Sigh* You are loyal, though, and certainly dedicated, I'll give you that much.

Basilio: Har! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! It's like you see right into my heart! I need you on my staff, Avatar! Name your price! Whatever it takes!

Avatar: Basilio? This conversation is over.

Basilio: Oh, come now, admit it: my stubborn attitude is all part of my abundant charm! And to prove it, I'll be seeing you again, and THEN you'll give me the answer I seek!

Avatar: Heh heh, he certainly doesn't give up easily, does he...

[spoiler=S]

Basilio: Ah, Avatar.

Avatar: I hope you're not here to pester me about being your toady.

Basilio: Hold on a moment, this time YOU were the one who chased ME down!

Basilio: .....

Avatar: What's the matter, Basilio? ... You don't seem yourself.

Basilio: I've been thinking about my offer... And I've come to realize that I don't need you as my tactician OR assistant.

Avatar: Wait, you don't? Er, I mean... good! Beacuase I had no intention of accepting. What would be the point? I really don't understand what you were thinking...

Basilio: Look, I've been beating around the bush for a while now, and I'm tired of it. I don't want you to work for me. I... want you to be my wife.

Avatar: Dammit, Basilio! I've turned you down on two job offers already, and... Wait, did you just say WIFE?

Basilio: By the seven hells, yes! My wife! Everything I offer before was me avoiding the guts of the matter. From the moment I clapped my eye on you, I've been yearning to make you mine!

Avatar: I... have no idea what to say...

Basilio: Well, "yes" would be a fine start. Come on, Avatar. Don't break my big, brown heart.

Avatar: Gods, but you can be quite charming when you put your mind to it... And in truth, I... have carried feelings for you for some time now...

Basilio: There, you see? Fate herself is practically demanding that we wed! And trust me, my ladt- the men of Ferox know how to treat a lady right!

Avatar: Well, I guess I'll just have to find out, won't I?

Basilio: Har! I'll start by laying out the biggest wedding feast Ferox as ever seen!

Avatar: Heh ha, well, just take it easy with the mead, all right? We've all seen what happens when you let yourself go.

Basilio: Old Basilio will be the very model of manners and good breeding! Er, but I can have SOME mead, right? ... Maybe just a barrel or two?

(CG Confession)

Basilio: Hah! Just think about all the fun times we'll have! All the battles! I'll make you proud!

[spoiler=Morgan x Basilio]

[spoiler=C]

Morgan: Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Basilio: What are you up to, boy?

Morgan: Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link... thing!

Basilio: Hah! Is that so?

Morgan: Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Basilio: Sure, I'd be happy to! After all-

Morgan: Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Basilio: Well, at least he's full of energy... Reminds me of me! Ha ha!

[spoiler=B]

Morgan: Father? Do you have a moment?

Basilio: Of course!

Morgan: Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one--figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Basilio: Let's... hold off on the head smashing for now, all right? Why don't you just try staring at me for a bit? Right into my eyes.

Morgan: Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

..... ....... ......... ............ Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Basilio: Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for now.

Morgan: Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler=A]

Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Basilio: Aw, come on, Morgan. No need for tears!

Morgan: B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Basilio: Morgan...

Morgan: *Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Basilio: What is it?!

Morgan: I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but... I remember! You were smiling at me... and you called my name...Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Basilio: Hey, neat! Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you, kid.

Morgan: Aw... Thanks, Dad.

Edited by 春閣下

[spoiler=Avatar(F) x Inigo (Romantic][spoiler=C Support]Inigo: Ah, Robin. You're looking beautiful as always! Care to join me for some tea?

Robin: Sorry, no time for anything so frivolous today.

Inigo: I'm deadly earnest, my lady! I assure you, there is no frivolity intended.

Robin: I'd be more apt to believe you if you hadn't already invited half the ladies in the army.

Inigo: Well, well. Is that how it is? My heartfelt invite, earnest as earnest can be, trampled under your sweet boot!

Robin: I don't think "earnest" means what you think it means. ... Especially between us.

Inigo: Then even more reason to talk over tea! We mustn't let these misunderstandings cloud our relationship and keep us apart.

Robin: ... You're incapable of taking anything seriously, aren't you? You know, you might have better luck with women if you cut down on the glib banter.

Inigo: Glib banter? Moi? Why, Robin, you do me a grave injustice! What you see as glib is the unvarnished reverence of a heart that yearns for love! And, strange though it may sound, I find you grumpy cynicism alluring... We must talk like this again soon!

Robin: ......

[spoiler=B Support]Inigo: Robin! There you are! Were you afraid I'd forgotten our date? Well, put your mind at ease. Here I am!

Robin: Hello, Inigo. Did all the other ladies turn you down again?

Inigo: ... How did you know?

Robin: The only time you talk to me is when you've run out of other women. You're an incredibly easy man to read. You know that, right?

Inigo: *Sigh* Why are you so hostile to your poo, faithful friend, Inigo?

Robin: Please. Don't look at me with that hangdog expression. I'm sure you'll find another young lass who'll fall for your questionable charms.

Inigo: Of course I will! ... Won't! I meant, of course I won't! I need no other woman but you!

Inigo: Er...

Inigo: S-stop staring at me like that. It's making me uncomfortable. Besides, it... it won't work. I'm telling you the truth!

Robin: Oh, really? Look into my eyes, and tell me that again.

Inigo: I... I'm not lying... T-truly, I'm not... ARGH! Okay, you win! I'm lying! Damn it, Robin! I just can't get past you, can I?

Robin: The sooner you learn that, the better. When you see a woman, all you think of is how to seduce her. Everyone knows it.

Inigo: Waaait a minute... I see what's happening... You're jealous! I'm flattered, of course, but I must confess I'm also a bit disappointed. I didn't imagine a lady of your stature to succumb to the green-eyed monster.

Robin: Oh, for the love of... Nothing could be further from the truth!

Inigo: Oh, I think I touched a nerve...

Robin: Gods, but talking to you is an infuriating experience! Why don't you try doing something useful? Outside of battle, I mean. If you managed that even once, I might consider having tea with you. But as it is--

Inigo: Aha! Then we have a deal! ... And I'll be leaving now, before you can change your mind. Ta-ta!

Robin: Wait! Inigo! I was just... *Siiiiiigh*

[spoiler=A Support]Inigo: ... This is for you, just for being you. A little token of my gratitude.

Robin: ... Is that Inigo over there? What's he up to? Looks like he has a present for that soldier. Trying to seduce her, no doubt. *Sigh* The fool truly is incorrigible. So much wasted potential...

Inigo: Ah, Robin! Perfect timing! Here, I have a present for you, too. It's a salve I bought in town. The salesman said it has amazing healing and restorative powers.

Robin: Oh! That's actually really nice of you, Inig... ARGH! Wait, what am I doing?! I won't be wooed with gifts!

Inigo: Wait... You thought...? That I...? WAAA HA HA HA HAAA!

Robin: Why are you laughing?

Inigo: Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha! Hoooooooo... S-sorry... Got to catch... breath... I'm not trying to buy your affections. Or anyone else's! The very idea!

Robin: Then what ARE you doing?

Inigo: Well, I noticed that a lot of our soldiers are getting worn down with all this fighting. I thought I'd lift people's spirits with little pick-me-up presents.

Robin: Then why are you only giving it to the women?

Inigo: I'm not! I've been giving something to everyone.

Robin: Oh. I just assumed that... I mean... Yes, well. Sorry about that. I must say, it's a very clever idea. I didn't think you had it in you.

Inigo: I don't know if it's clever... I just like to make my friends happy is all. We all have to pitch in and help out however we can, right?

Robin: ... You are full of surprises today, Inigo.

Inigo: I know! I'm kind of surprised myself. ... Sooo, not so bad, am I?

Robin: Well, I thought you were pretty horrible before, so maybe not "so" bad, but...

Inigo: Heh, I'll take it! ... And I'll take my exit before you change your mind! Ta-ta!

Robin: .... Heh, yes, not SO bad, I suppose...

[spoiler=S Support]Inigo: Ah, Robin. Today your beauty shines more radiantly than ever!

Robin: Ah, Inigo. Today your idle flattery is as predictable as always.

Inigo: On the contrary! When it comes to wooing, I have been the very model of restraint.

Robin: Oh? How unlike you.

Inigo: Lately, I've only talked to women in order to strengthen our bonds as fellow soldiers. ... In truth, I hope to settle down and spend more time with the person I love.

Robin: What?! No... You have a... *ahem* I mean, who's the lucky lady?

Inigo: Who? Ha ha! Oh my, you're putting me on the spot here. I thought that you might have already guessed. ... Sensitive woman that you are.

Robin: I don't think I follow.

Inigo: Look, it's like this... The person I love more than anyone... Well, it's YOU!

Robin: Wait, what?! ME?! Where on earth is this coming from?

Inigo: I've felt like this for a long time... I just haven't had the courage to tell you. A man like me--a foolish, frivolous man--needs someone like you... Someone to tell me what's what. To show me the right path. To keep me in line...

Robin: Oh, good heavens.

Inigo: Then this confession is all in vain? You truly hate me?

Robin: I don't hate you, Inigo.

Inigo: Then...is there a chance we can be together?

Robin: Well...yes. Yes, there is. A good chance. But only if you promise that you'll stop trying to woo other women.

Inigo: ... Really? Do I have to? I mean, that's really asking a it, considering... Er, I mean, if it's what you REALLY want, I'll... do my best.

Robin: You'll what?!

Inigo: Ha ha! A jest, my lady, a jest! Robin, I promise I will have eyes for no one but you.

I used to say this to all the ladies but... You are truly the only one for me.

EDIT:

[spoiler=Inigo x Morgan(M) (Parent & Child][spoiler=C Support]Morgan: Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Inigo: What are you up to, Morgan?

Morgan: Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link... thing!

Inigo: Heh, Is that so?

Inigo:I'd be happy to try. After all--

Morgan: Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Inigo: Well, he's certainly got energy to spare...

[spoiler=B Support]Morgan: Father? Do you have a moment?

Inigo: Sure, I have time.

Morgan: Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one--figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Inigo: Let's just...hold off on the head smashing for now, shall we? Perhaps you could try just staring at me for a bit? Right into my eyes.

Morgan: Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sory to invade your personal space here, but... here goes...

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Inigo: Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day?

Morgan: Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler=A Support]Morgan: *Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Inigo:Come now, Morgan. No tears.

Morgan: B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Inigo:Morgan...

Morgan: *Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha--?!

Inigo: What's wrong?!

Morgan: I...I rememebered something! Just one tiny little memory, but... I remember! You were smiling at me... and you called my name...Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Inigo: Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you... you know that, right?

Morgan: Aw... Thanks, Dad.

Edited by Fayt

TikixNah

[spoiler= C Support]

Nah: Hey, Tiki. There you are!

Tiki: Yes, Nah. Here I am.

Nah: Could you do me a favor?

Tiki: If I'm capable, then of course. What do you need?

Nah: I, er... I actually want you to tell me about something.

Tiki: What, specifically?

Nah: Well, about when you were young. A long, long, long time ago.

People say you were alive back during the age of legends, right?

Well, I'm curious about history. Manakete history, especially.

How did our kind live back then?

Tiki: Ah, yes. You have manakete blood in your veins.

Nah: I do indeed.

Tiki: You have the blood, yet you are not a true member of the tribe.

Nah: B-but I'm just like you... Aren't I?

Tiki: Throughout my millennia of life in this world, every manakete has been of pure blood.

...Until you.

You are unique-the first of our kind to have a human father.

I can tell you our history, though I doubt it would mean much to you now.

Nah: But that's not fair, I have the right to know, even if I'm not a full-blooded manakete!

Tiki: I don't mean it like that.

You are a unique existence, the likes of which have never been known before.

Our story may be difficult for you. ...Painful even.

Are you sure you wish to hear it?

Nah:......

Yes. Yes I am!

Tiki: Then I shall tell you someday. ...But not today.

Nah: I... I understand. Thank you, Tiki!

[spoiler= B Support]

Nah: Tiki? I'm ready to hear the story now.

Tiki: Oh, yes. I did promise, didn't I?

*yawn* But I'm feeling very tired at the moment. Can it wait?

Nah: Er, okay. What about tomorrow?

Tiki: Yes, thank you. I'd appreciate that.

Nah: You snooze so much because you slept for a thousand years?

Tiki: ...I don't know. I suppose I do sleep a little more than most people.

Nah: You sure do.

Tiki:......

Nah: Tiki?

Tiki: What is it, Nah? I thought we agreed to talk another day.

Nah: No, the history lesson can wait. It's just... there's something else.

Tiki: What is it?

Nah: When you turn into a dragon... Well, your jaws are bigger than mine.

Tiki: Er, yes. I suppose they are.

Nah: Why is that?

Tiki: It's because I am pure-blooded.

Manakete blood runs thick in my veins, and makes me look... more dragon-like.

Nah: Is that also why your fangs and claws are sharper than mine?

Tiki: That is a matter of only age, I have lived many, many more centuries than you.

As dragons get older and become more powerful, our claws and fangs sharpen.

It will be the same for you when you reach my age, though it will take millennia.

Nah: That'll be sweet...

I see... So, why is your skin so much thicker and harder than mine?

Tiki: That comes from fighting in countless battles.

The more times a dragon is struck by blows, the thicker and harder our hide becomes.

Nah: I see. That's useful. ...Thanks for explaining everything, Tiki.

Tiki: Not at all.

Er, but would you mind leaving me now? I'm starting to feel drowsy.

Nah: Oh, of course. Sleep well, Tiki. See you again soon!

Tiki: Questions upon questions. I suppose I'll have to tell her soon.

[spoiler= A support]

(Interesting note, Tikis theme actually plays during this one.)

Tiki: ... And that is how I became friends with the legendary King Marth.

Nah: So you were released from the ice?

Tiki: Oh, yes. After what seemed an eternity in that frozen prison.

It was by Marths hand alone that I was able to feel warmth once more.

It was magic...

Nah: ...Tiki?

Tiki: Oh, listen to me! I sound like a sentimental old fool. It was such a long time ago...

Nah: Did you love him? King Marth, I mean.

Tiki: He was human, I was manakete. The gulf between us was too great.

Nah: ......

Tiki: But you'll never have that problem, will you?

With your mixed blood, you can love anyone you like, human or manakete.

Nah: Yes, I suppose that's right!

Tiki: Hear me, Nah. Remember when I said I had to tell you something difficult?

We manaketes are destined to suffer because of our love of humankind.

Nah: Destined to... suffer?

Tiki: We live for millennia, while humans flicker out like candles.

The greatest friendship I ever knew lasted just a few short decades...

And when King Marth died, I was left to wander the centuries alone.

Nah: I see. I have to be prepared to lose everyone I love.

Tiki: The dragon blood in your veins curses you to such a fate.

Nah: Wow. That's... depressing.

Tiki: It can be very sad, yes. But it can make you strong as well.

You will learn to cherish the memories of the wonderful people you meet.

You will make them a part of you so they can give you courage always.

Nah: Like a family inside your mind?

Tiki: Yes, exactly! You will be able to pass on the memories to your friends' children!

And then to their children and to countless generations to come.

In this way you can keep them alive through the long march of time.

Nah: ......

Tiki: Do you understand?

Nah: ...I think so.

Tiki: Never allow fate to dissuade you from living a full, rewarding life, Nah.

You must go out into the world and seek out friends. ...Seek out love.

And when their end comes, as it will, you must keep them alive forever.

You have the gift of near immortality, and must find a way to share it.

And what better time to start than now? Nah, let you and I be friends.

Nah: I like that. Thank you, Tiki.

Tiki: Now no more brooding on destiny. Next time we shall talk of joyful things.

Nah: That would be a nice change of pace!

[/support]

Edited by L95

Maribelle/Lon'qu

[spoiler=C support]Maribelle:

Lon'qu! Just what do you think you were doing in that last battle?

Lon'qu:

Stabbing people.

Maribelle:

I was REFERRING to your insistence on charging off faster than I can follow! It's lovely that you're so eager to bathe in blood, but I must insist you match my pace.

Lon'qu:

Leave me, woman.

Maribelle:

Ha! Spoken like a true cad! I've heard tell of you little "issue" with women, but you'll just have to get over it.

Lon'qu:

This is no problem of yours. If I bleed, it is due to my own weakness. Each cut is a lesson. Each scar a reminder.

Maribelle:

Oh, and just think how much you'll learn when you die in a heap on the battlefield! It's my job to keep your blood inside you, and that requires cooperation.

Lon'qu:

I can patch my own wounds. Now leave me!

Maribelle:

I will not! Now you just sit right there and-- I say! Get back here this instant!

[spoiler=B support]Maribelle:

Ah ha! There you are!

Lon'qu:

Ugh.

Maribelle:

You nearly lost your sword arm yesterday, Lon'qu! Are you aware of this? All your warrior's pride won't be worth a whit if you can't lift a blade!

Lon'qu:

I've intensified my training so that such a thing won't happen again. Now stop following me.

Maribelle:

Not so fast!

Lon'qu:

That's my arm. You're touching my arm. ...Please stop touching my arm.

Maribelle:

Not until you furnish me with a reason for this suicidal stubbornness!

Lon'qu:

Enough! I yield! Just remove your paw from me.

Maribelle:

PAW?! Why, you inbred, foul-tempered, lowborn gutter rat! Are you truly so averse to women that you must insult them at every turn?

Lon'qu:

I...do not function well around them. The closer they get, the worse it is. I beg of you, keep your distance.

Maribelle:

So that's the reason you've been running off whenever I try to heal you!

Lon'qu:

I mean no offense, though I know it is taken. It would be best if you simply accepted it.

Maribelle:

Absolutely not.

Lon'qu:

Why not?

Maribelle:

Because it's unacceptable! You always speak of growing stronger, yet here's a glaring weakness to correct. At this rate, a little girl could simply walk up and kill you with a spoon. I won't have you risking your life over such a foolish thing.

Lon'qu:

Maribelle:

I know it's not my place, but I think--

Lon'qu:

No. You are not wrong. This is a weakness I must correct.

Maribelle:

I can ask no more, Lon'qu.

[spoiler='A support]Maribelle:

You put on quite an impressive show today, Lon'qu.

Lon'qu:

Hmph.

Maribelle:

I would have been in a terrible bind had you not been close by to defend me. Though you would have been in a similar fix had I not healed you afterward. Regardless, it was quite chivalrous of you. And proof you've overcome your problem! This is a celebratory day indeed. Perhaps you'll join me for a cup of--

Lon'qu:

TOO CLOSE! Er, I mean... Please step back.

Maribelle:

I'm sorry, did you just shriek at me like some kind of ill-mannered lout?

Lon'qu:

My problem is not gone. It's better in combat, but... At times like this, I can't... I can't. I'm sorry.

Maribelle:

I see.

Lon'qu:

Go on. Laugh at the craven.

Maribelle:

I'll do no such thing! I owe you all the more knowing you defended me despite the discomfort. I should dearly like to help you work through this issue.

Lon'qu:

I don't see how.

Maribelle:

Oh, there has to be SOME way. Hmm, perhaps it's best to have you jump in headfirst. I could bring you to an establishment where a pack of lovely ladies wait on you?

Lon'qu:

Pass. ...Wait. How would you know about such a place?

Maribelle:

Rude! A woman must have her secrets.

Lon'qu:

Perhaps there is another way. A normal way.

Maribelle:

Quite right! And I won't rest until I've come up with it, my dear. Anything for a friend, I always say.

Lon'qu:

Are we friends?

Maribelle:

Would you disagree?

Lon'qu:

Most friends stand closer than twenty paces from one another. But yes. I would like to be friends.

Maribelle:

Good, because it's a done deal regardless.

[spoiler=S support]Maribelle:

Whenever you're ready, Lon'qu.

Lon'qu:

R-right...

Maribelle:

You're almost there. Stay focused.

Lon'qu:

...Ngh!

Maribelle:

Excellent! You finally managed to touch me. And with almost no simpering to boot. Mmm, your hand runs cool.

Lon'qu:

Your cheek is...warm.

Maribelle:

Let's break here for today, yes? Steadily decreasing the distance day by day seems to be working.

Lon'qu:

I expected you to fill a tiger pit with women and push me in.

Maribelle:

Gentlemen have likened me to many things before, Lon'qu, but never a sharp spike. Besides, you asked for a "normal" method. I think this one is quite reasonable.

Lon'qu:

It is. But we're been at it for so long, and I've only just managed to touch your cheek. I have taken so much of your time.

Maribelle:

Oh, posh! It's no bother at all! ...Still, I suppose you have a point. Perhaps we ought to make arrangements for the long term, mmm?

Lon'qu:

Meaning...?

Maribelle:

Well, I could continue to train you indefinitely if we were married.

Lon'qu:

You have no obligation to do that.

Maribelle:

Gods, but you can be dreadfully dense at times. Do you think I would propose marriage out of a sense of obligation?

Lon'qu:

Er, no.

Maribelle:

So then! We've now established how I feel about you, albeit somewhat painfully... Perhaps you would return the favor.

Lon'qu:

...... I...feel something for you as well, though I do not have the words for it. I yearn to keep you safe in my arms until the breath leaves my body. And yet, I can barely touch you. It is shameful. I have no right to ask your hand.

Maribelle:

Oh, Lon'qu, there's no hurry. We have the rest of our lives! And YOU, my dear, are a catch worth waiting for.

Lon'qu:

Perhaps we could practice one more time. I would very much like to hold your hand as we walk to town. We will need a ring, after all.

Maribelle:

With you, my dear, I would walk anywhere. Now, get those cold hands over here!

And here we have Germoe Gerome X FeMorgan sibling support!

C Support

Morgan: Let's see here... Birthday? May 5th... Favorite colors? Blue and purple...

Favorite food? Probably bear meat...

(Enter Gerome)

Gerome: What are you mumbling about over there, Morgan?

Morgan: Least favorite food? Veggies, apparently. Don't seem to mind them now, though...

Gerome: Morgan!

Morgan: Oh! Gerome?!

Guess I was pretty out of it to miss my own brother paying a visit!

Did you need something?

Gerome: Just wondering what you were chanting over there...

You practicing some new magic incantations?

Morgan: Nope! Just going back over my notes on what you told me about myself.

I was hoping they'd hold some clue that might help spark my memory.

Heh. It's kind of crazy how much you know about me, huh?

Like, I really once got five nosebleeds in the same day?

I have no memory of that at all. AT ALL! Ha ha ha! I can just imagine...

Gerome: You're still as cheerful, that's for sure. And as talkative as ever...

Morgan: I am? I mean, I was?!

Hmm, now that you mention it, that does sound...right, somehow.

...Heh. Everything still feels funny. Even you being my brother hasn't really clicked.

Gerome: If you think it's strange for you, consider my position...

My sister starts talking to me like a stranger, asking questions about herself...

For a while there, I had no idea how to even interact with you.

Morgan: Heh, yeah... Sorry about that.

But that's just another reason why I'm working hard to get my memories back.

Once I do, nobody will have to feel weird or awkward around me again.

Pretty noble, huh? I'm such a sweet, selfless girl!

Gerome: ...And so humble, too.

Anyway, I'm happy to try and help you get those memories back however I can.

I'm looking forward to having someone to laugh with about old times-now included.

Morgan: Heh, right!

B Support

Gerome: Whew... Another long day of combat... Time to prepare Minerva for...

Is someone passed out over there? Wait, is that Morgan?!

Morgan: Nn...nngh...

Gerome: Morgan, are you all right?! What happened?

Morgan: ...Wha--?! Gerome!

Wh-what am I doing here? Was I asleep?!

I don't even remember feeling tired...

Oh right! I was bashing that huge tome against my head when I blacked out.

That explains why my face hurts so bad...

Gerome: Why in the world would you do something like that?!

...Wait, were you trying to get your memories back?

Morgan: Well, yeah! Obviously.

If you ever saw me bludgeoning myself just for fun, I hope you'd put a stop to it...

Gerome: I'll stop you even if it's NOT just for fun!

Look, I know you want your memories back, but please... Don't do anything reckless.

Morgan: ...But I want to be able to talk with you about old times again.

Gerome: I know, Morgan, and I want that, too. But more than that, I want you safe.

I may just be another stranger to you, but to me, you're family.

In the future, with Mother and Father gone, it was just the two of us and Minerva.

You're all I had, Morgan... I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.

Morgan: All right. I'm sorry, Gerome.

Gerome: Just as long as you understand.

Morgan: ...Heh, that felt really siblingy just now. Don't you think?

Me messing up and you scolding me felt... I don't know, it felt really plausible!

Maybe if you keep it up, I'll remember something!

Gerome: You think so?

Morgan: Yeah! Oh yeah, this will totally work!

So go on, keep yelling! C'mon, scream at your amnesiac sister, Gerome!

Gerome: ......

Morgan: Hey, why don't you use the tome, too?

Come on, don't hold back. Really wallop me with that thing!

Maybe the simultaneous physical and mental shock will jar some memories loose!

It's gotta be twice as effective as either one by itself, right? That's just basic science.

Gerome: ...Good night, Morgan.

A Support

Gerome: I'm heading into town, Morgan. Care to come along?

Morgan: I'd love to! Is there something in particular you need?

I might pick up a couple of things, yes.

But mostly I think there's something YOU need.

Morgan: It doesn't have to do with getting my memories back, does it?

Gerome: The opposite, really.

Perhaps there's no need to worry about your memories.

Morgan: That...makes no sense.

Gerome: In truth, I find it a bit hard to swallow that you've forgotten me...

But perhaps it's better to build new memories than to worry about old ones.

Morgan: What do you mean?

Gerome: I've given this a lot of thought. Why you might have lost your memories, I mean.

And I'm wondering if you didn't have some awful memory you couldn't bear to keep.

I know I have so very many.

People we couldn't save... Lives needlessly wasted...

Morgan: ......

I'm sorry you have to bear those dreadful memories, Gerome...

Gerome: It is only a theory, and even if true, I don't believe it's anything you did unconsciously.

But I do think that getting your memories back may not be a good thing.

Morgan: Hmm... I understand, and believe me, I appreciate the thought...

But I want to remember things, no matter how painful they are.

Because I'm sure there'll be plenty of great memories mixed in with the bad ones.

And the truth, whatever it is... I really want to have that back, you know?

Gerome: Well, if you're sure, then I am happy to help.

Morgan: That's really kind of you, Gerome, but do you truly realize what you're saying?

I mean, it could be years before I remember anything. Or decades.

Heck, there's a decent chance I may never get my memories back at all.

I don't want to drag you into something that could last forever.

Gerome: I'm already stuck with you forever. I'm your brother.

We're family-memories or no. You couldn't keep me away.

Morgan: Gerome, I... *sniff* Thank you!

I'll do everything I can!

Gerome: Then climb up on Minerva and come with me to town.

Morgan: Huh? But you said that doesn't have to do with getting my memories back.

Gerome: There's no rule that says you can't have a little fun while you try.

And there's certainly no rule against making happy new memories, either.

You're young yet. There will be plenty of time for worry later.

Morgan: Right... You're right! Thanks, Brother!

Yay, I helped!

Edited by Diortem

Is it too late to claim Inigo x Gerome?

I could claim these Parent supports if that's alright.

Morgan (F) x Panne

Laurent x Lon'qu

Added to the claims!

Here's the chapter 11 bonus scene between Chrom - Avatar(F) and the two years later scene -

I was also wondering, can we also post Paired Endings? Or is that a separate thing?

Probably the best place to post these right now.

Hmm.. maybe I should start working on the script for the variable script chapters. I have Maribelle and Sumia's scripts - going for Maribelle, Olivia and Village Girl-chan next. Also testing what happens if they die before the chapter.

For the paired ending quotes, I'm not too sure how to handle it. I could create a test page and dump them there, I suppose, or possibly adding them at the end of the supports... Posting all of them here might be a bit hard.

I'll try to remember this is here and work on updating it in the Chapter 11/13 script. Thanks!

BTW, I've started working on the framework for the support page on the wiki.

I also picked a random support (Sully x Vaike) to test it out.

I think I'll try and grab some more sprites before I go any further : P

I was thinking of setting something up, but this is definitely better then anything I could've done. I can probably help out putting in supports and stuff whenever you're ready for it - work/school permitting, of course XD.

That being said, the Avatar and Morgan pages are gonna look pretty crowded with that format, especially considering variations on the conversations like Morgan x Brady (Parent/Child, Romantic and Sibling)

If we can do paired endings, I can tackle AvatarF/Ricken, Sumia/Frederick, Tharja/Libra, Miriel/Lon'qu, Sully/Stahl, Cherche/Virion, Donnel/Olivia, and MorganM/Lucina. OAo