English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All added.

To 春閣下', be warned the Female Avatar supports are very similar to the male equivalents, but we'll only know how different when it's released. Tiki, Say'ri, Flavia, ect were different though, so don't worry about them.

Fixed, thanks for the help. I was probably going a bit too fast there.

Done.

The ONLY family support left pretty much is LissaxChrom, unless people want me to expand on the parent/child or sibling section.

I've got two people down for each in case the differences are significant, but someone like Morgan has almost 46 parent options if I split it up, and Lucina and Morgan(F)'s sibling supports get maybe 7 or so variations. I'd rather not get lots of people transcribing something that turns out to be virtually identical - it wouldn't really be fair to them.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I type slowly. I'll put in these last few and then I need to sleep for work tomorrow.

Well, there are probably minor differences. Since they're very similar, why not just have one of the "identical" ones done, and then people who claim the other parents can copy + paste that one and make changes for the differences? So basically only one person needs to transcribe the full thing. The rest of the people claiming different parents can add changes (or no changes at all) for when it's a little different.

Okay. On Monday or Tuesday, I will start listing every possible Parent x Child and Sibling supports I can think of. This'll make the section a LOT longer.

If it's anything like the japanese version, it's really the sibling supports, particularily Lucina's, that could vary quite a bit.

Not sure how or if it could be uploaded to the Wiki... I mean, imagine Morgan's parent conversation with 46 or so variations. It can't be a table, creating 46 pages seems really time consuming not that I'd know, and as far as I can tell, it would be REALLY long if it was all shoved on one page, even if it was hidden by tags.

This means anyone doing a sibling support or parent/child support should really watch the thread for when the conversations pop up come release day.

And I need to sleep, like now. See you guys after work at like, 6 tomorrow.

Edited by pichupal

Okay. On Monday or Tuesday, I will start listing every possible Parent x Child and Sibling supports I can think of. This'll make the section a LOT longer.

If it's anything like the japanese version, it's really the sibling supports, particularily Lucina's, that could vary quite a bit.

Not sure how or if it could be uploaded to the Wiki... I mean, imagine Morgan's parent conversation with 46 or so variations. It can't be a table, creating 46 pages seems really time consuming not that I'd know, and as far as I can tell, it would be REALLY long if it was all shoved on one page, even if it was hidden by tags.

This means anyone doing a sibling support or parent/child support should really watch the thread for when the conversations pop up come release day.

If something's worth doing, it's worth doing right. Unless each support is entirely indentical to every other, it's probably worth putting them all in.

Ok, I'm glad I WAS reading that right and actually helped. I understand how hard it must be to keep going back to update and maintain all these support claims (and the supports themselves once we get them), so I'll do my best to look out for more typos and such. Thanks for this thread and all the work that has gone and will go into it.

I'll keep an eye out just on the off chance my supports are different.

Yo! I'd like to help out as well. I've spent so much time lurking on this board, I should even out my karma and contribute. I skimmed through the list and the rest of the thread and am pretty sure these haven't been taken yet, but if they have, just ignore me.

Chrom x Frederick

Lissa x Maribelle

Olivia x Maribelle

Ah, sorry for tacking on more things to what I'm doing already, but I figured I'd go ahead and do Tiamo x Libera and romantic Lucina x M! Morgan as well. Also if no one had claimed it, the friendship support between Stahl and Donnel? Checking the first post is hard on my phone so if these are claimed already, sorry!

Maribelle/Lon'qu

Male Avatar/Cynthia

Female Morgan/Brady

Lucina/Azure

Azure/Brady

Male Avatar/Azure

Male Avatar/Brady

Oh, well why not!

Male Avatar/Chrom

Male Avatar/Gaius

I think that's it, finally....

Edited by Tsamimi

Azure/Jerome.

Lucina/Brady

- kdports

I'm assuming you mean Female Avatar, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Maribelle/Lon'qu

Male Avatar/Cynthia

Female Morgan/Brady

Lucina/Azure

Azure/Brady

Male Avatar/Azure

Male Avatar/Brady

Oh, well why not!

Male Avatar/Chrom

Male Avatar/Gaius

I think that's it, finally....

I can put it in, but do realize this will take 5 playthroughs, or 2 if you use the support, save, reload method, since you need to marry Chrom at Ch.11. Want me to put it in?

~~~

ALMOST done updating, but bear with me, I added about new conversations.

Please check your supports and the new sibling's and parent sections to make sure everything's correct, I could have already have made mistakes. I've been doing this 2 hours straight *cries*. I have no idea how to sort this in the wiki...and if someone wants me to open up the Avatar section for three voices I will attack them.

Edited by pichupal

I'd like to claim Female Avatar and Brady's romantic support.

I'm not sure if you saw this, because it was at the very end of the second page, but it hasn't been added to the list, so I thought I'd point it out in case you missed it and want to accept it.

Looks like my support claims are all correct. Good.

Also, you are awesome for doing this. Seriously, we needed something like this.

And I might just take my time and wait until I get the support viewer before I start typing out the supports. It'd be easier than the alternative.

Edited by Diortem

I can put it in, but do realize this will take 5 playthroughs, or 2 if you use the support, save, reload method, since you need to marry Chrom at Ch.11. Want me to put it in?

Oi, oi, MALE! MALE AVATAR! o_O; I'm not that crazy.