English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind helping and I did reserve the game.

I'll take:

Sully/Libera

Cordelia/Donnel

Female Avatar/Kellam

(And Because, I will for sure use Frederick because of Lunatic...)

Nowi/Frederick

Panne/Frederick

Tharja/Frederick

I don't mind helping and I did reserve the game.

I'll take:

Sully/Libera

Cordelia/Donnel

Female Avatar/Kellam

(And Because, I will for sure use Frederick because of Lunatic...)

Nowi/Frederick

Panne/Frederick

Tharja/Frederick

That'll take three playthroughs, or one with the save exploit, but that wouldn't be feasible without the GolSilver or Entombed DLC on Lunatic.

Are you sure you want to do this?

I put in the first three.

That'll take three playthroughs, or one with the save exploit, but that wouldn't be feasible without the GolSilver or Entombed DLC on Lunatic.

Are you sure you want to do this?

I put in the first three.

Well, For sure I'm probably do three playthroughts. One male, One female (most likely simultaneously being how curious I am) , and then one Lunatic+. Well, the last one might take forever to get the support...I probably drop the Tharja/Frederick one. Thou I do want to do the other two of Frederick's. laugh.gif

Edited by RedStar

Well, For sure I'm probably do three playthroughts. One male, One female (most likely simultaneously being how curious I am) , and then one Lunatic+. Well, the last one might take forever to get the support...I probably drop the Tharja/Frederick one. Thou I do want to do the other two of Frederick's. laugh.gif

Added FredxNowi and FredxPanne.

Selena x Chambray

Cynthia x Loran

Degel x Jerome

Nn x Brady

Noire x Wood

Added! One week left.

Heads up to everyone else, I'll be putting up a DLC conversation claiming topic up soon. Still trying to work out how claiming will work for the first set of DLC, or whether it's even worth claiming.

The conversations for the Spa/Beach/Festival of Bonds will be up though.

Perhaps one person per DLC chapter? Erm, map. Whatever. Meaning one person works on ALL the convos in that particular DLC. (SF to the rescue!) -shrugs- Just an idea for the first set of DLC maps. Obviously, it's a bit much in the "Bonds" chapters in the second set. :P

Meh. Whatever. My opinion goes both ways: it seems more practical to have one person per chapter, but it'd be nice to just be able to claim whatever you want (for instance, the convos of certain characters you're using in that playthrough). So yeah, who cares about what I think. o.o;

Perhaps one person per DLC chapter? Erm, map. Whatever. Meaning one person works on ALL the convos in that particular DLC. (SF to the rescue!) -shrugs- Just an idea for the first set of DLC maps. Obviously, it's a bit much in the "Bonds" chapters in the second set. :P

Meh. Whatever. My opinion goes both ways: it seems more practical to have one person per chapter, but it'd be nice to just be able to claim whatever you want (for instance, the convos of certain characters you're using in that playthrough). So yeah, who cares about what I think. o.o;

The main issue is not everyone is going to have every character trained. Sure, getting Wood to the fist DLC chapter might be easy, but getting, say getting Nowi x Gharnef in Light vs. Dark, it would be hard to get unless you were actually training Nowi, (unless of course, you're in casual and you just want to get her killed). It doesn't seem too bad, but when you need Morgan(M) x Linus AND Morgan(F) x Lloyd, you would have to restart the chapter with a new Avatar.

If the chapter nets you a DLC character, they'll ask you two questions which means each chapter needs to be played two times.

And about everything but the past character DLC games have every single character say something when you select them in the chapter. Including bringing the children to the beach, even though they don't have special conversations.

It seems SLIGHTLY too big for one person, but it's seems hard to divide. I was considering maybe giving it to one person, then just getting them to tell me what conversations they can't get, and then I would have a little request thing for that.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON FUTURE OF DESPAIR. EACH. PARENT. HAS. A UNIQUE. CONVERSATION. I. WOULD. GO. CRAZY. LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY THAT MUCH WRITING! EXCEPT FOR MORGAN. I CAN'T EVEN FIND INFORMATION ON THE TEXT IN THE STRONGEST NAME DLC.

The DLC actually has a lot more work put into it then I thought.And that's why I haven't made the topic yet.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON FUTURE OF DESPAIR. EACH. PARENT. HAS. A UNIQUE. CONVERSATION. I. WOULD. GO. CRAZY. LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY THAT MUCH WRITING! EXCEPT FOR MORGAN. I CAN'T EVEN FIND INFORMATION ON THE TEXT IN THE STRONGEST NAME DLC.

That's.... Truly unique, or semi-generic? O.o; DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S STILL A LOT! Well....

Muh, totally forgot about male/female Avatar and Morgan differences. >_>; Honestly, how can I be this forgetful...? WELL THEN. Definitely not one person per chapter, nope. ON THAT NOTE....my vote goes to.....a claim list for, well, stuff; character conversations, beginning and/or ending dialogue, dialogue affected by choices, I am totally forgetting something.

Ahem! I had caffeine earlier.... Makes me hyper.... >.>;

I'll take Cordelia/Kellam if that's still available.

Done.

That's.... Truly unique, or semi-generic? O.o; DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S STILL A LOT! Well....

Muh, totally forgot about male/female Avatar and Morgan differences. >_>; Honestly, how can I be this forgetful...? WELL THEN. Definitely not one person per chapter, nope. ON THAT NOTE....my vote goes to.....a claim list for, well, stuff; character conversations, beginning and/or ending dialogue, dialogue affected by choices, I am totally forgetting something.

Ahem! I had caffeine earlier.... Makes me hyper.... >.>;

Here's an example I have for what I'm pretty sure is the first DLC. I don't have everything typed out yet. Also included is a really short 'story summary' of what the script is about, if there actually is a story. I will post it... Tuesday?

[spoiler=Champion of Yore 1]

Script - Basically it's like wow we're in a another world, then OMGs MARTHA!

Special Notes: Marth has two dialogue choices in the end of chapter conversation.

Enter Battle(normal) > Enemies (Cellica, Eirika, Yuria, Elincia, Lilina, Caeda, Micaiah, Lyn, Diadora, Nanna)

Deathquotes > Enemies (Cellica, Eirika, Yuria, Elincia, Lilina, Caeda, Micaiah, Lyn, Diadora, Nanna)

Enter Battle(normal) > Allies (Ike, Arum, Marth)

Deathquotes > Allies (Ike, Arum, Marth)

Chrom > Talk > Marth

Lissa > Talk > Arum

Chrom > Battle > Eirika

Lissa > Battle > Yuria

Virion > Battle > Elincia

Miriel > Battle > Lilina

Kellam > Battle > Caeda/Sheeda/Vergil

Mariabel > Battle > Micaiah

Grego > Battle > Lyn

Henry > Battle > Diadora

Wood > Battle > Nanna

And for the FOD conversations...

[spoiler=Future of Despair SPOILERS]

[spoiler=Chrom x Cynthia]

[spoiler=Japanese][クロム]

シンシア…

そこにいるのはシンシアか?▼

[シンシア]

と、父さん…!?

ほんとに父さんなの!?▼

で、でも…どうしてここに?

父さんはずっと前に死んだはずじゃ…!▼

[クロム]

あぁ…

俺はこの世界の人間じゃない。▼

異界と呼ばれる別世界から来た

クロムなんだ。▼

神竜ナーガの力を借り、一時的に

お前達の力になるために来たんだ。▼

[シンシア]

!! ナーガ様に…!▼

[spoiler=My crappy translation]

Chrom: Cynthia! Are you there, Cynthia?!

Cynthia: Wha... Dad? Are you really dad! B..but... why are you here? You died a long time ago....

Chrom : Oh... I'm not of this world. I am a Chrom from another world. The Holy Dragon Naga brought us here so we could work with you.

Cynthia: What?! Holy Dragon Naga!

[spoiler=Henry x Cynthia]

[spoiler=Japanese][シンシア]

はぁ…はぁ…

何とかここまで耐えたけど…▼

でも…武器なしじゃもう…

限界かもしれない…▼

[ヘンリー]

あはははっ!

あれ~? なってないな~?▼

まるでうちの子じゃないみたいだ。▼

[シンシア]

…と、父さん!? 父さんなの!?

どういうこと…?▼

まさか、死者蘇生の呪い…?

でも、あれは禁呪だったはず…▼

[ヘンリー]

さすが、詳しいね~。

でも呪いじゃないんだ~。▼

僕は別の世界からやって来たヘンリー。

君達にとっては異界の人間になるね。▼

短い間だけど、

君達を助けにやってきたんだ。▼

[シンシア]

異界の父さんが…

あたし達を助けに?▼

[spoiler=Crappy Translation 2]

Cynthia: Ha...ha.... I've somehow made it this far.. but I have no weapon left... this might be the end for me...

Henry: Ahahahaha.... huh~? Oh, you might be my daughter~

Cynthia: D-Dad?! Dad's here? What's happening? Don't tell me... is it some sort of resurrection curse! But... I thought that was forbidden!

Henry: Haha... as expected~ But this isn't a curse. I'm a Henry who leapt through time space. It's only for a short time... but we came here to help you!

Cynthia: My dad from another world? You all came to help us?

They're similar in the sense that they're both trying to save Cynthia, but obviously both conversations are different, not like the relatively cut and paste differences for Morgan or some of the kids.

I would also help out on DLC convos,

I would like to claim the Summer of Bonds ones with Female Avatar and Chrom (as a pair). And the Secret Spa of Bonds Convo between Avatar (F) and Lucina (parent-child).

Edited by Ace Tactician

Since I like helping out and this is kinda fun, I want to claim the Future of Despair conversations between both Morgans - Avatar (F) and Lucina - Avatar (F) and Lucina - Chrom. If it's okay with you anyway.

Edited by December Knight

^Heh, depends when we get those DLC chapters. That'll be, like, what, a 5 month priority? xD Teehee.

@pichupal: Looks great. So, one would claim, say, [Deathquotes > Enemies]? Or, say, [Enter Battle(normal) > Allies]? Or an individual conversation, or a bunch of them, or like everything because person is crazy, ETC. ...Ahem! Logical to keep those normal battle quotes and death quotes each as their own set, very good. Such logic escapes me, though; did not think of it...

I have one more support that I will add to my claims: Nn X Wood (Romantic). Assuming someone else didn't already claim it, I'd be willing to take it.

EDIT: And I'll drop Selena X Wood for it. Didn't notice I already had a Wood romantic support. emo13.gif

I JUST THINK THAT WOOD SHOULD HAVE A HAREM, OKAY

Edit 2: I'll also go for (assuming they haven't been claimed, and I didn't miss them)

Degel X Stahl (Parent-Child)

Loran X Libera (Parent-child)

Degel X Loran (Romantic)

Miriel X Libera (Romantic)

Edited by Diortem

I can go ahead and post all of Sully x Stahl and Chrom x Sumia. Along with other various supports that have been posted online already.

Hey, that's fine, you can go ahead and post Sully X Stahl.

I can go ahead and post all of Sully x Stahl and Chrom x Sumia. Along with other various supports that have been posted online already.

ChromxSumia is one of my claimed ones. I'm currently editing my post to include the rest.

And done. Will be looking over what other supports under my claim-ship are up to transcribe as well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, here's what I got.

[spoiler=Sully x Stahl]

[spoiler=C]

Stahl: Thanks for training with me today. That was a great session.

Sully: Ha! Giving up so soon? What a wimp!

Stahl: Er, what?

Sully: How can you call yourself a knight if you crap out so soon? The legendary knights who served Marth would never give up so easily.

Stahl: You mean Cain and Abel? The "Bull" and the "Panther" from the old stories?

Sully: That's the kind of strength we need to meet this war. And it's the kind of strength I aspire to.

Stahl: Well, sure. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a hero of legend and song? I just don't think I have it in me. I'm more of a... mellow type.

Sully: Ha! Then take that attitude over to the kitchen, ya damn scullery maid. I plan to run circles around those rusty old legends.

Stahl: Heh! You're something else. But perhaps I could stand to be a little more forceful in my training.

Sully: Damn right! I won't stop until I'm built like the bull!

Stahl: Ha ha! I'm sure you'll... Wait, you're the Bull in this scenario?

Sully: You got a problem with that?

Stahl: No, no! No, that's... just fine. I guess that makes me the Panther, huh? Yeesh. I've got my work cut out for me...

[spoiler=B]

Stahl: ...Enough! I yield!

Sully: Oh, come on. You’re better than this! Now you’re just letting me win.

Stahl: No one LETS you win anything, Sully. You take victories by force.

Sully: Pfft. That’s your excuse?

Stahl: Hey, you know what I’m like.

Sully: You lack the confidence because you don’t know yourself well enough. Here, shake my hand... Go on! Shake the damn thing!

Stahl: Er, alright.

Sully: Well? What do you feel? Tell me how my hand and yours are different.

Stahl: Well, yours is smaller than I would have thought... And really soft! It’s kind of nice, actually.

Sully: You’re getting distracted. Focus on the first thing you said. You’re bigger than me, and you’ve got more muscle. Also you’re a better rider. So explain how it is that I keep kicking your arse all over the battlefield.

Stahl: I don’t know! I guess you just project this... aura. Like you’re going to eat me for breakfast, you know?

Sully: All in your head! Change your attitude, and you’ll be a better fighter overnight.

Stahl: You really think so? Hmm... Wait! Now you’re just pushing me around in a different way.

Sully: Except that I’m right. And if you’re smart, you’ll listen to me. So what do you say? Another round?

Stahl: You’re on. And I’m standing my ground this time.

[spoiler=A]

Sully: Oof! ...Yeah, I'll feel that one tomorrow.

Stahl: Heh heh! Stahl the Panther strikes again! Still, I think I finally understand what you were getting at. The right attitude really does make a difference.

Sully: Well, don't think you'll ever be better than me. Because you won't.

Stahl: Ha! I wouldn't dare suggest it.

Sully: But you know the others expect you to show me up someday.

Stahl: ...Huh?

Sully: It's okay. I'm used to it.

Stahl: ...Er, Sully? is everything all right? You're getting weird on me.

Sully: It's just... People look at me and all they see is a damn woman!

Stahl: Um, okay? Not sure where this is coming from, but if I implied-

Sully: Not you, idiot. You treat me as an equal, and I've always respected that. I just worry that... Well, what happens if you do surpass me someday? People won't think it's because of hard work or skill or any of that. It'll just be another damn man beating a woman to the finish line again.

Stahl: Now who's being wishy-washy?

Sully: Hey! Don't you lecture me, chump! I'll kick you right in the-

Stahl: Ha ha! Now that's the Sully I know. A mighty Bull in the making! ..Or is it a mewling Sheep? We'd better go another round and find out.

Sully: Oh, I am so going to hand you your lunch in a second. Come on, tough guy! Show me what you're really made of!

Stahl: Eep! M-maybe this was a bad idea...

[spoiler=S]

Sully: *Pant, pant* All right! Enough... I.. I yield. *Wheeze* Gods, Stahl. You're a damn beast today.

Stahl: *Pant* It's all thanks to your training, Sully.

Sully: No one made you strong. You were tough to begin with.

Stahl: So does this mark the end of Sully's reign of terror?

Sully: For today. But there's always tomorrow.

Stahl: I knew you weren't going to give up quietly. You've always worked harder and aspired higher than anyone. You're amazing.

Sully: Yeah, well, I never could've done it without you around. It's easy to keep on the path when you've got someone walking beside you. You're about the best

training partner I've ever had.

Stahl: Um, yeah. Well, maybe I could be more than just a... training partner?

Sully: Wait, what are you... Stahl, are you giving me a ring?

Stahl: Yeah. It's a... wedding ring. I'm still more Mouse than Panther most days. But with you at my side, I can become the man and knight I aspire to be. And I want to be there to spur you along, too. ...Not that you need it.

Sully: That's a pretty bold offer, Mr. Mouse.

Stahl: Yeah, I may look confident, but I'm about to soil my good pair of trousers. If it weren't for you, I'd never be able to ask something like this. You're my courage, Sully.

Sully: That's actually very sweet. ...You know what? I accept. We've got a long ways to go, but I'd have no other traveling companion. It's you and me to the

end, Stahl.

Stahl: Then here's to the new Bull and Panther!

I'll just post complete ones when they get finished.

Edited by 春閣下

Alright, here's what I got.

[spoiler=Sully x Stahl]

[spoiler=C]

Stahl: Thanks for training with me today. That was a great session.

Sully: Ha! Giving up so soon? What a wimp!

Stahl: Er, what?

Sully: How can you call yourself a knight if you crap out so soon? The legendary knights who served Marth would never give up so easily.

Stahl: You mean Cain and Abel? The "Bull" and the "Panther" from the old stories?

Sully: That's the kind of strength we need to meet this war. And it's the kind of strength I aspire to.

Stahl: Well, sure. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a hero of legend and song? I just don't think I have it in me. I'm more of a... mellow type.

Sully: Ha! Then take that attitude over to the kitchen, ya damn scullery maid. I plan to run circles around those rusty old legends.

Stahl: Heh! You're something else. But perhaps I could stand to be a little more forceful in my training.

Sully: Damn right! I won't stop until I'm built like the bull!

Stahl: Ha ha! I'm sure you'll... Wait, you're the Bull in this scenario?

Sully: You got a problem with that?

Stahl: No, no! No, that's... just fine. I guess that makes me the Panther, huh? Yeesh. I've got my work cut out for me...

[spoiler=B]

Stahl: ...Enough! I yield!

Sully: Oh, come on. You're better than this! Now you're just letting me win.

Stahl: No one LETS you win anything, Sully. You take victories by force.

Sully: Pfft. That's your excuse?

Stahl: Hey, you know what I'm like.

Sully: You lack the confidence because you don't know yourself well enough. Here, shake my hand... Go on! Shake the damn thing!

Stahl: Er, alright.

Sully: Well? What do you feel? Tell me how my hand and yours are different.

Stahl: Well, yours is smaller than I would have thought... And really soft! It's kind of nice, actually.

Sully: You're getting distracted. Focus on the first thing you said. You're bigger than me, and you've got more muscle. Also you're a better rider. So explain how it is that I keep kicking your arse all over the battlefield.

Stahl: I don't know! I guess you just project this... aura. Like you're going to eat me for breakfast, you know?

Sully: All in your head! Change your attitude, and you'll be a better fighter overnight.

Stahl: You really think so? Hmm... Wait! Now you're just pushing me around in a different way.

Sully: Except that I'm right. And if you're smart, you'll listen to me. So what do you say? Another round?

Stahl: You're on. And I'm standing my ground this time.

[spoiler=A]

Sully: Oof! ...Yeah, I'll feel that one tomorrow.

Stahl: Heh heh! Stahl the Panther strikes again! Still, I think I finally understand what you were getting at. The right attitude really does make a difference.

Sully: Well, don't think you'll ever be better than me. Because you won't.

Stahl: Ha! I wouldn't dare suggest it.

Sully: But you know the others expect you to show me up someday.

Stahl: ...Huh?

Sully: It's okay. I'm used to it.

Stahl: ...Er, Sully? is everything all right? You're getting weird on me.

Sully: It's just... People look at me and all they see is a damn woman!

Stahl: Um, okay? Not sure where this is coming from, but if I implied-

Sully: Not you, idiot. You treat me as an equal, and I've always respected that. I just worry that... Well, what happens if you do surpass me someday? People won't think it's because of hard work or skill or any of that. It'll just be another damn man beating a woman to the finish line again.

Stahl: Now who's being wishy-washy?

Sully: Hey! Don't you lecture me, chump! I'll kick you right in the-

Stahl: Ha ha! Now that's the Sully I know. A mighty Bull in the making! ..Or is it a mewling Sheep? We'd better go another round and find out.

Sully: Oh, I am so going to hand you your lunch in a second. Come on, tough guy! Show me what you're really made of!

Stahl: Eep! M-maybe this was a bad idea...

[spoiler=S]

Sully: *Pant, pant* All right! Enough... I.. I yield. *Wheeze* Gods, Stahl. You're a damn beast today.

Stahl: *Pant* It's all thanks to your training, Sully.

Sully: No one made you strong. You were tought to begin with.

Stahl: So does this mark the end of Sully's regn of terror?

Sully: For today. But there's always tomorrow.

Stahl: I knew you weren't going to give up quietly. You've always worked harder and aspired higher than anyone. You're amazing.

Sully: Yeah, well, I never could've done it without you around. It's easy to keep on the path when you've got someone walking beside you. You're about the best

training partner I've ever had.

Stahl: Um, yeah. Well, maybe I could be more than just a... training partner?

Sully: Wait, what are you... Stahl, are you giving me a ring?

Stahl: Yeah. It's a... wedding ring. I'm still more Mouse than Panther most days. But with you at my side, I can become the man and knight I aspire to be. And I want to be there to spur you along, too. ...Not that you need it.

Sully: That's a pretty bold offer, Mr. Mouse.

Stahl: Yeah, I may look confident, but I'm about to soil my good pair of trousers. If it weren't for you, I'd never be able to ask something like this. You're my courage, Sully.

Sully: That's actually very sweet. ...You know what? I accept. We've got a long ways to go, but I'd have no other traveling companion. It's you and me to the

end, Stahl.

Stahl: Then here's to the new Bull and Panther!

I'll just post complete ones when they get finished.

Aw, that support was sweet.

I also love how they flat-out reference Cain and Abel in the support. Continuing the tradition of the Christmas Knights! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif