FE13 Story script + extras

VincentASM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A notice: I've recruited Black★Rock Shooter to assist with the parent/child event tile dialogue.

Are they also working on the romantic event tile dialogue too? I think considering how random the barracks are, we'll eventually need to create some topic or something for all the random quotes.

In other news, I'll eventually dump out the Chapter 13 script, once I'm done typing out my supports, and maybe whatever's missing in CoY2 in the wiki. Paired Character Endings and other stuff like that have also been slowly appearing in the supports topic, so I might work on the final chapter/epilogue section later - if only to dump the text for when someone else puts the rest of the script there.

Eh-heh, I was just about to ask in the support convo thread where non-wiki-members could put up certain text items. Hurray not knowing where to ask things...

These event tile/barracks things are so darn random...

I haven't had time to properly sort things out, but you can request for a wiki account if you want.

Just PM me with your desired username and what you want to do on the wiki ^^

Oh yeah, if the text is support or DLC related, you should probably also inform pichupal about your intentions, if you haven't already.

Mm... Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about editting a wiki. :\

I have a save file ready with Olivia's version of the beginning of Ch12. I could type that up if that's alright. (And perhaps I will request a wiki account... I'll think about it while eating lunch...)

Mm... Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about editting a wiki. :\

I have a save file ready with Olivia's version of the beginning of Ch12. I could type that up if that's alright. (And perhaps I will request a wiki account... I'll think about it while eating lunch...)

I didn't really know either when I started (not that I'm all that good at it now...) but I'm sure you could pick it up.

I could always put in the info you find too, you could post it here or stick it in a PM or something.

Small error in Ch11's Two Years Later script.

Soldier

Sire, a messenger from Regna Ferox. See them in at once. Yes, milord.

"See them in at once" is said by Chrom.

Also, Sully's version has a note for the Lucina CG but Sumia's doesn't.

On that note, here's Olivia's version of Ch11's Two Years Later. There's no "bonus scene"; it simply goes to the marriage CG after 'hide your treasure from Flavia'. Then the message from Raimi, followed by:

Olivia:

What about me, my husband?

Chrom:

I'd stay with you if I could, Olivia, but we owe Regna Ferox a great debt. I must apprise myself of the facts there before deciding on a course of action.

Olivia:

Yes, I suppose so. But I... I was hoping I could go with you. I could dance for our hosts...

>Lucina CG

Chrom:

Olivia, Lucina is still newly born. She needs her mother.

Olivia:

Can't she be wet-nursed? You and Lissa turned out just fin without a mother by your side. And Lucina is strong, too! She has the Brand, just like you.

Chrom:

Am I not allowed to keep you safe?

Olivia:

How can you keep me safe if you leave me here?! *sniff*

Lissa:

Aw, look at her! She's heartbroken.

Chrom:

All right! All right. Gods... But you must promise to stay out of danger. Lissa and I had Emm of course, but we lost our parents when we were young. I want Lucina to grow up with her whole family around her.

Olivia:

I know. I promise.

Lissa:

I knew you wouldn't leave Olivia. Not after your whole whirlwind romance... Hee hee... Turn my back one minute and you're married. The next minute? A baby!

Chrom:

A lot can happen in two years, Lissa. One day you'll understand.

>Flashback

Olivia:

G-good day, milord.

Chrom:

Oh, hello, Olivia. What a pleasant surprise.

Olivia:

Oh! Is it strange? ...Or untoward? I don't mean to be so! I just thought, since you're always so nice to me, I should...

Chrom:

I'm happy you're here. I've always like talking to you. Especially since you've become less... Well, terrified of me than before, heh heh...

Olivia:

Heh ha, I know! It is so very strange. I've always been painfully shy around strangers, and even some acquaintances. Even a nod sends me running! But...not with you.

Chrom:

Basilio deserves my thanks. Were it not for his introduction, we may never have met.

Olivia:

I...I suppose not.

Chrom:

You're smiling! ...Heh. It suits you.

Olivia:

Really? I'm still so new at it. ...Smiling, I mean. ...At you. Until recently, the very thought of you had me weeping in despair!

Chrom:

What? But why?

Olivia:

No! Not in a bad way! It's just... Well, you're our leader, and such an important man, and we could never...

Chrom:

...Be together?

Olivia:

But it's all right! I've made my peace with it. It's just... I've never felt this way about a man. It's strange. In a good way. ...I think.

Chrom:

You're smiling again.

Olivia:

So are you! And I never get to see THAT on the battlefield!

Chrom:

I'm never this happy on a battlefield. And rarely this happy off it...

Olivia:

Milord...

Chrom:

Olivia, I'm going to say something, and you're likely going to think me mad. I know that we barely know each other, but I feel something...extraordinary for you.

Olivia:

Y-you do?

Chrom:

And not just when you dance! I feel it all the time. You're all I think about.

Olivia:

Are you saying...

Chrom:

I think I love you. And I know that's madness! I KNOW it! But you know what? It doesn't matter. My sister always followed her heart, so now I'm going to follow mine... Olivia, will you marry me?

Olivia:

Holy gods! I mean... Yes... Yes, Chrom! Yes, oh yes! I will marry you!

Chrom:

I can't promise it will be easy, but I can promise you my heart.

Olivia:

Your heart is all I need.

Chrom:

I...I can't believe you said yes. I was worried you might run screaming, heh heh. Oh! Wait! I nearly forgot. I have something for you... Here. Take it as a sign of my devotion.

Olivia:

Your royal ring? But this must be so precious to you!

Chrom:

I've found something more precious... My parents had this ring crafted to celebrate my birth. They wanted my to give it to the woman I would spend my life with. Take it, and know I will stand by you until the day I die.

Olivia:

Chrom, this is... It's all too much.

Chrom:

This is a love kindled quickly, but it burns bright in me. It is a love that will last. I believe it with all that I am.

Olivia:

If this is madness, then lock me up and discard the key! I hope to never draw sane breath again!

Chrom:

So be it! We'll be crazy in love, together.

~To Ferox

mrmnyeh! Is much past my bedtime... Just typed up the ending...of...chapter 13... Okay, it's everything after the Marth No More cutscene. (Including stuff after the save point, where Ch14 technically starts.)

edit: Slightly reworded that up there. ._. Tiredness makes for strange grammar happenings.

edit 2: I mixed up the chapter numbers. Dx

[spoiler=Chapter 13 End - Chrom/Olivia]Chrom:

Lucina:

Chrom:

Better, Lucina?

Lucina:

Yes. Father... I'm sorry. It just all rushed back at once.

Chrom:

Father...

Lucina:

Should I call you something else?

Chrom:

No, it's just strange to my ear. ...I like it.

Lucina:

...Father! Heh heh...

Chrom:

Hah! Yes, it will take some getting used to!

Robin:

I'm sorry--Chrom?

Chrom:

Hmm? Oh, Robin. What is it?

Robin:

It's just that... You two are out here alone, and Marth is...crying. This is how ill rumors are born.

Olivia:

Oh, Chrom... I thought we would last forever! *sob*

Chrom:

Olivia? Why are you crying?

Olivia:

It's all right. She's beautiful, and your happiness should come first... WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Chrom:

We have to tell her, Lucina.

Lucina:

Of course.

Olivia:

"Lucina"? I don't understand...

Chrom:

Olivia, this will come as a shock, but... I'll just say it, then: This is our daughter.

Olivia:

...Do you think I'm an IDIOT?!

Lucina:

It's true, Olivia. Look closely. Prove it with your own eyes by looking into mine.

>Lucina's eye CG

Olivia:

Ah! You have the Brand!

Chrom:

The same Brand carried by all House Ylisse's bloodline.

Olivia:

Our baby's is identical...

Chrom:

You see now?

Olivia:

No, I...I don't understand any of this. What happened to our child? Is this some sorcerer's trick?

Chrom:

Peace, Olivia.

Lucina:

Your baby is right where you left her, and perfectly safe. I am her from another time. From a time that is yet to be.

Olivia:

You mean...the future?

Lucina:

Yes, more than 10 years hence. After history takes a dark and most destructive turn...

>Dire Future cutscene

>save screen

Robin:

But why? What happens in the future?!

Lucina:

The fell dragon, Grima, is resurrected. His roar is a death knell for man, a scream that silences all hope... Death everywhere...

Robin:

Chrom? ...Our whole company? All of us? Dead?!

Lucina:

...Yes.

Robin:

...I...I don't know what to say.

Chrom:

A tale that beggars belief, and yet the truth of it stands before us. She carries Falchion, my same sword. And the same sword the first exalt used to defeat Grima long ago.

Lucina:

Your blade and mine are one, Father. It was... It was all I had left of you.

Chrom:

There is only one Falchion, Robin. I believe her.

Lissa:

Yeah, and so do I! Heck, I saw her COME from the future! She fell right out of the sky! I've never seen anything like it...

Lucina:

Thank you, Aunt Lissa. Naga, the divine dragon, feared mankind would face Grima again. In preparation for that day, she devised a ritual. It allows one to return to the past and alter events already written. I made the journey together with others, but...we became separated.

Lissa:

Don't worry, Lucina. If they're out there, we'll find 'em!

>camera angle change

Olivia:

...... You're really...my daughter?

Lucina:

Yes. I swear it.

Olivia:

But you're so strong and beautiful... Nothing like me!

Lucina:

Everything like you...milady.

Olivia:

You don't want to call me Mother?

Lucina:

I...thought you might mind.

Olivia:

Mind? It would make me happier than anything!

Lucina:

*Sniff* Oh, Mother...

>Olivia and Lucina hug

Olivia:

I love you, Lucina.

Lucina:

I've missed you more than you'll ever know...

~To world map

--

To avoid double posting: Is anyone interested in the barracks greetings that appear on the bottom screen? Personally, I find them quite amusing. They change depending on the time of day; so far I've noticed early morning, before noon or around noon, afternoon, midday, evening, and night. Also, the person your Avatar is married to seems to show up veeeeeery often; my Avatar is married to Cynthia and she pops up a heck of a lot. One time she appeared 6 times in a row! And there've been a few instances of 3 or 4 times in a row...

For some perspective and maybe give ideas, here's an almost-complete list of the evening greetings. (Some of the children are missing because I don't have them yet.)

[spoiler=Barracks Greetings - Evening]Chrom

Are you as tired as me, Robin? The days fly by so fast...

Lissa

Oh! Good evening, Robin. You deserve a break.

Frederick

Good evening, Robin. Calling it a night?

Sully

Hey, Robin. Hell of a day we dragged ourselves through, eh?

Virion

Ah, Robin. A fine evening for the finest of gentlemen!

Stahl

Evening, Robin. I'm so hungry, I could eat a pegasus!

Vaike

Evenin', Robin! Teach knows when to take a break.

Miriel

Evening, Robin. Please return books to their place on the shelf.

Sumia

Hello, Robin. We had a hard day today.

Kellam

Good evening, Robin. ...Hello? ...Anyone?

Donnel

Evenin', Robin. Here to take a load off?

Lon'qu

Good evening, Robin. Long day, wasn't it?

Ricken

Good evening, Robin! Will you be resting up tonight?

Maribelle

Evening, Robin. You've been taking a lot of breaks, lately.

Gaius

Evening, Robin. You think the five-second rule applies to sweets?

Panne

Evening, Robin. It was a tiring day.

Cordelia

Evening, Robin. Taking a break? We all need to.

Gregor

Good evening, Robin. You here to take break?

Nowi

Hello, Robin. I am SO ready to call it a night. How about you?

Libra

Good evening, Robin. The gods were good to us today.

Tharja

Robin! The hex worked! Uh, I mean... What a coincidence!

Anna

Evening, Robin! Ready to call it a day?

Olivia

Hello, Robin. Are you on your evening rounds?

Cherche

Evening, Robin. Oh! Don't move! A cute little bug is on you!

Henry

Hey, Robin. You think I'll melt my eyeballs if I stare at the sunset?

Say'ri

Good even to you, Robin. Will you be retiring for the night?

Tiki

Hello, Robin. Doing your evening rounds? I approve.

Flavia

Hey, Robin! Nice of you to check in on us so late.

Basilio

Hey, Robin! Today sure did a number on me. Whew!

Lucina

Evening, Robin. This room always relaxes me so.

Morgan (Male)

Morgan (Female)

Good evening, Father! I sure am tired. How about you?

Owain

Inigo

Oh! Good evening, Robin. I was just about to relax.

Brady

Oh, Robin... Looks like we're both taking a break.

Kjelle

Cynthia

Hello, Robin! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Severa

Gerome

Yarne

Laurent

Nah

Gangrel

Ah, Robin. And I thought I'd be stuck here alone tonight.

Edited by Tsamimi

Weeeeell... Here's all the midday greetings, sans male Morgan. ...No one has said they don't want these, so I'll be collecting.

[spoiler=Barracks Greetings - Midday]Chrom

Hello, Robin. On a break?

Lissa

Hello, Robin. Need a break, huh?

Frederick

Hello, Robin. Resting for a change?

Sully

Hey, Robin. Damned if I thought I'd see you here!

Virion

Hello, Robin. Care to join me for lunch?

Stahl

Hello, Robin. I sure am hungry.

Vaike

Hey, Robin! Here to break with the Vaike?

Miriel

Hello, Robin. Resting your mind for a bit?

Sumia

Hello, Robin. Is it time for a break?

Kellam

Oh! Robin. ...You can see me?

Donnel

Hey, Robin. Here to take a load off?

Lon'qu

Oh, Robin. Here to relax?

Ricken

Oh, Robin! Here to relax for a bit?

Maribelle

Robin, the day's only half over. A little early for a break, isn't it?

Gaius

Hello, Robin. You, uh...know where the snacks are?

Panne

Oh, Robin. Time for a midday break?

Cordelia

Robin! Here for a break? I get sleepy as the day drags on.

Gregor

Hello, Robin! Good place to kick the back, yes?

Nowi

It's you, Robin! Want to go out and play?

Libra

Hello, Robin. May Naga watch over you today.

Tharja

Robin! The hex worked! Um, I mean... How nice to see you!

Anna

Heya, Robin! If you've got time, can I interest you in my wares?

Olivia

Hello, Robin. Taking a break?

Cherche

Hello, Robin. Here for a break, I see.

Henry

Hello, Robin. I sure do love lunchtime and ripping thumbs off!

Say'ri

Hello, Robin. How rare to find you here.

Tiki

Hello, Robin. Checking in on everyone? I approve.

Flavia

Hey, Robin! Here to take a break with the rest of us?

Basilio

Hey, Robin! Here to read a book or something?

Lucina

Hello, Robin. I'm just on my way out.

Morgan (Male)

Morgan (Female)

Oh! Hello, Father! Why don't we study tactics together?

Owain

Back, Robin! The midday sun draws out my inner monster!

Inigo

Oh! Robin. If you're free, care to go for a walk?

Brady

Ah, Robin. Looks like we're both taking a break.

Kjelle

Robin! Come, let us have a match once your break is over!

Cynthia

Hello, Robin! It's great to see you. Got plans for the day?

Severa

Robin? Why is our tactician resting in the middle of the day?

Gerome

Robin? Taking a break now?

Yarne

Aaah! Robin! You almost made me jump out of my pelt.

Laurent

Hello, Robin. Resting for a spell?

Nah

Here to rest for a bit, Robin? Me too.

Noire

AAAH! ...Oh. Taking a break there, Robin?

Gangrel

Robin. Must be nice, taking breaks in the middle of the day!

Is anyone working on story/chapter transcription? And which parts/chapters? o.o

I'll make the page for the greetings this and put it in soon.

Just curious, but wgi are you married to in your FE file? If it's anything like the Japanese version, I think each person has two (three for the children) depending on the time of day and your relationship to them. No idea if it's the same for this copy.

IIRC, we're not doing Chapter claiming, so everything would be up for grabs if you want to do it - it's why I put in all the Chapter titles when I finished the game the first time. I was planning on doing 13 and... 22? The ones with variable text - although I haven't got around to it between work, school, and the support and DLC topics.

IIRC, the end of Chapter 1/ the beginning of Chapter 2 (Meeting Emmeryn) was never completed since it wasn't in the demo, so that might be a good place to start if you want to try putting it straight in to the wiki.

Also, if you have any 0~1 stat level ups before 4 stats are capped, PLEASE put them in =). Bad level ups are harder to get then good ones - and that'll probably take a while too.

So... I just dumped a lot of event tiles/barracks stuff into their proper pages. And some level up quotes.

@pichupal: My avatar is married to Cynthia. And uh...two? People have only been saying one greeting over and over, even Cynthia. (Depending on the time of day, obviously.) Speaking of Cynthia, she appears roughly 30% of the time.

The midday greetings are from 11:00 to 17:00. (I do believe it is 16:59, but I miraculously got distracted right when I should have checked... Midday@16:58 and evening@17:01.) From 17:00 to ~23:00 is the evening greetings (22:46 is evening, and 23:28 is night). I finished unlocking the children this morning, so I'll be collecting their greetings. Hmm, I can delete that one save file now...so I can marry someone to get MaMorgan...then begin the massacre so he'll show up quickly in the barracks... However, I'm not awake in the middle of the night to see what happens... Nor am I awake before ~9:00. ._.;

Gangrel's nighttime greeting makes me laugh. x3 "Robin! Go to bed! What good will a befuddled tactician be?"

@pichupal: My avatar is married to Cynthia. And uh...two? People have only been saying one greeting over and over, even Cynthia. (Depending on the time of day, obviously.) Speaking of Cynthia, she appears roughly 30% of the time.

More like Cynthia's greeting, or anyone's if they're your child/spouse switches permanently - I'm getting the info from here.

I'll try looking for what Cynthia says on one of my files to check...

EDIT: That page reminded me I'll need to grab the Happy Birthday quotes eventually...

EDIT2: (Only took like 100 tries to get her.)

Cynthia - Evening - Unmarried

Evening, Robin! About time you took a breather!

Edited by pichupal

Are they also working on the romantic event tile dialogue too? I think considering how random the barracks are, we'll eventually need to create some topic or something for all the random quotes.

Yeah, I'm on it (and already have recorded a few). I won't have my 3DS on me for the rest of the week, though. Could I also contribute the following convos:

Chrom's marriage convo with Robin (Female 1), and the scene with baby Lucina afterwards in Chapter 11/before Chapter 12

I guess the meeting with Lucina at the end of Chapter 13 if Robin (Female 1) is the mother?

On another note, here's Lucina's midday barracks greeting if you're her mother:

Lucina: Hello, Mother. Here to rest? I'm just on my way out.

I forgot what exactly the evening greeting is; it's something along the lines of "Hello, Mother. This room always comforts me so", but I'll need to check once I get my 3DS back.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Ah-hah! So it is special... This might take a while to get all the spouses' greetings... Ohhhhhh no...children greetings... Ehh, that will only be one chapter to run each time slot. Or rather, eleven.

Oh, so there's nothing for the middle of the night/super-early morning? Most interesting.

--

The last of the evening greetings, aside from male Morgan:

Owain

Back, Robin! My sword hand comes alive with the moonlight!

Kjelle

Evening, Robin! I challenge you to one last fight for the day!

Severa

Evening, Robin. Sorry I was hard on you. You earned a break.

Gerome

Evening, Robin. I'm only here to get Minerva's wyvern feed.

Yarne

Aaah! Go easy, Robin. I thought extinction was upon me.

Laurent

Evening, Robin. Here to relax for the night?

Nah

Evening, Robin. It certainly was a trying day.

Noire

AAAH! ...Oh. I mean, evening, Robin.

Hey guys, I happen to have Chapter 21 and Chapter 22 typed up, if you don't mind me sharing. I even have both the regular and marriage versions of the start of Chapter 22, but not the mother version. I'm not sure if I have all the battle quotes for Chapter 22 either, I only have special conversations for Chrom and Robin, so if there are more, let me know. Also, I suspect that the start of Chapter 21 might be different if Robin is married to Chrom, but I haven't played as a female Avatar yet so I can't verify that myself.

[spoiler=Chapter 21: Five Gemstones][Chrom stands alone in the Shepherds' garrison, until Robin enters the room]

Chrom

*Sigh*

Robin

I know that face... "Dueling with unpleasant thoughts," are we?

Chrom

You know me well, Robin.

Robin

Hey, remember when Lissa first brought me here? When I met all the Shepherds? And Sumia... Ha ha! Oh, what a day! ...Actually, that's my first memory, in a way.

Chrom

Heh. I suppose so. I wish all our memories since could have been as joyful.

Robin

I know... So much needless bloodshed. So many days of pain and doubt and fighting... We would have never made it without you there to guide us, you know.

Chrom

Funny. I was going to say the same to you.

Robin

I guess we really are two halves of the same whole.

Chrom

I've sent Frederick to search for Sable, the final Gemstone. And I've been reading more about the Awakening ritual. It seems that whoever attempts the rite must brave Naga's fire. If both body and spirit survive the agony, they are blessed with the dragon's power. Otherwise, the candidate...dies.

Lucina

What?! No! ...Er, that is... Father, must you attempt this?

[Chrom and Robin turn to find Lucina walk towards them]

Chrom

Eavesdropping, young lady?

Lucina

Forgive me, Father. I didn't intend to... I came to speak with you, but I couldn't find the right moment and--

Chrom

It's all right, Lucina. And yes, I'll be all right, too. I will withstand Naga's fire. I'm sure of it.

Frederick

Milord, I have returned.

[Frederick enters the room]

Chrom

Yes, Frederick? Did you find it?

Frederick

I believe so, sire. King Validar has extended an invitation. He says Plegia has been guarding Sable, and now he wishes to return it to you.

Chrom

Validar...

Frederick

They sent word to me, milord. They must have caught wind of my search... In any case, Validar asks that you visit him in person, that he might formally present it. Perhaps needless to say, milord, but I don't like this one bit.

Chrom

Neither do I, Frederick the Wary. Neither do I. At best, it's selfish political maneuvering at a time when the world can ill afford it. At worst, our run-in with those Risen last visit was no accident... But we will meet with him. Send word at once.

Frederick

Milord, are you...certain that's wise?

Chrom

No, but we haven't time to be certain.

...And my sister never refused a diplomatic gesture, no matter how foul smelling. If he doesn't give us the stone, he may at least reveal where it is.

...Don't worry, Frederick. I'm not walking into this blindly. We will make certain everyone is armed to the teeth.

Frederick

Then the Fire Emblem, milord--you ought at least leave it behind.

Chrom

Unless that's what Validar expects, and he comes to steal it with my best men away... No, it's safest with me, for now. We'll learn the truth of Validar's motive soon enough...

> Begin Chapter

[A view of an enormous dragon skull is shown]

Lucina

There it sits...

Lissa

What's wrong, Lucina?

Lucina

That great skull. I saw it once before, when Emmeryn was sentenced to die. Even then it reminded me of...him...

Chrom

You mean...

Lucina

Yes. Grima, the fell dragon. A cataclysmic war ushered his return... It's said he fed on the souls of the fallen before turning upon the living...

Animated Cutscene - Dire Future II

[Lucina continues her fight with the Risen from the previous flashback, until Grima appears by destroying a portion of the building]

Grima

So ends the human race.

The future is built upon the past...

But your kind will never see it.

[Grima's many red, glowing eyes stare down Lucina]

Grima

Your mother and father...

...are dead, tiny one.

[Grima laughs as Lucina takes a battle stance]

Grima

And now it is your turn...

...to DIE!

[Grima charges towards Lucina with his mighty jaws, while Lucina lets out a scream]

> Regular scene

Lucina

...Whether these are his true bones or just an effigy, I cannot say. But I know this: we cannot let that monster come back to life.

Chrom

We'll stop him, Lucina. I promise. The future can be changed. You've proven it already. And with all of us together, we can turn the course of history.

Lucina

I want to believe that, Father. I want to believe that, more than anything...

> Scene change

[Chrom and Lucina enter the castle halls, while Robin catches up to them a moment later]

Robin

(Psst! Chrom!)

Chrom

(...Trouble?)

Robin

(I saw armed soldiers hiding in the shadows as we were shown in...)

Chrom

(Then it sounds like we have our answer already...)

[The group turns to face Validar and Aversa as they come to greet the Shepherds]

Aversa

Well met, milord.

Validar

Prince Chrom! Welcome.

Chrom

...I was told you had something you wished to give me.

Validar

My my! No time for courtesy, milord? Such impatience... Do you really want it that badly? This concerns me. The Gemstones and the Fire Emblem can be...treacherous artifacts. A fact Plegia and the Grimleal sadly know all too well...

Lucina

"Sadly"? You speak ill of when the first exalt used them against the fell dragon?

Validar

Yes I do, intruder!

Lucina

...Intruder?

Validar

You are not supposed to be here. You must be destroyed!

Chrom

You wouldn't dare!

Validar

Give me the Fire Emblem... Give it to me!

Lucina

You mad scoundrel! This is a declaration of war!

Validar

I will only ask one last time: give me the Emblem. Now!

Chrom

...Never.

Validar

Then this parley is over. Guards! Seize them!

Chrom

Just as we thought...

Robin

Chrom, this way! Quickly!

Aversa

Robin had an escape route all planned out... How preciously clever of him. You should be proud.

Validar

Hmph. If he had half the wits of his father, he would know they've already lost.

> Battle Start

[The Shepherds are intercepted by a group led by Algol, a slimy, underhanded Grimleal priest]

Chrom

We have to get out of here now! Cut down anyone who gets in the way!

Algol

Heh heh. Signal the men in hiding, and give these Ylissean scum no quarter!

> VS Algol

Algol

Heh heh... Leaving Plegia so soon? No, please, stay awhile. Stay...forever!

> Algol's Defeat

Algol

No! Hyaughhh...

> Scene change

[Chrom, Robin, and Lucina run toward the exit]

Chrom

Almost there! The exit is just-- Wait. Do you feel...

[Validar warps in front of the group and attacks Chrom]

Chrom

Hnrgh...

Validar

Run all you like--you can't escape fate. Don't you know that?

Lucina

Father!

Validar

The Fire Emblem. Give it freely, or it will be taken.

Chrom

Just try it!

Validar

Heh heh... I won't need to do anything... Robin!

[Robin clutches his head in pain]

Robin

Nngh! Ahh...

Chrom

Robin?

Validar

Seize the Emblem and bring it to me.

Robin

Nngh, no, I... Aarrrgh!

[Robin slowly moves toward Chrom before the screen flashes white]

Chrom

Robin... What are you...doing?!

[The last Gemstone is placed in the Fire Emblem]

Validar

Well done, my child. At last, the Fire Emblem belongs to me. And with my Gemstone, it is complete! Now, to set the Table and perform the rite...

[Validar vanishes]

Chrom

D-damn you, Validar! Nngh...

Robin

Ah! Nngh...ahh... What have I...done?!

Chrom

Robin! We must go!

Robin

Chrom, I'm sorry! I don't...know what came over me... I'm so sorry!

Chrom

I know you are, but right now we need to focus on getting out of here!

Robin

...Understood.

[spoiler=Chapter 22: An Ill Presage][The Shepherds stand around the castle's exit]

Robin

What I did... It's...it's unforgivable.

Chrom

Enough of that, Robin. Save your energy for helping us track him down.

Robin

No, I... You must leave me behind. He could use me again... I can't be trusted! This cursed blood in me must somehow give...my father...dominion over me...

Chrom

But he never had full control... You can fight it, Robin. And if he expects you to blindly obey, that might be the surprise we need.

Robin

Chrom, you...you put too much faith in me.

Frederick

Get back on that horse, Robin. You can't give up now!

Robin

But you're not listening! I told you, I'm not--

Chrom

The deed is done. But you can still try to undo the damage. It's not too late!

Robin

All right. I'll...I'll try.

Lucina

> Scene change

[Robin walks alone in a sunset-lit field, until Lucina walks toward him]

Robin

Lucina

Beg pardon, Robin. Might I have a word?

Robin

...Lucina. What is it?

Lucina

It's about my father. I have memories of him, you know. From when I was little. Before he...died.

Robin

I see...

Lucina

He was courageous, and kind, and everyone spoke fondly of him. People say he was brave right up until the very end. I always yearned to know him better. And now that I do... I can see that the world will be robbed of a very great man.

...I won't allow that to happen.

Robin

I understand. You love him.

...We all do.

Lucina

Robin, I... Please, forgive me...

[Lucina draws the Falchion toward Robin]

Robin

Lucina?!

Lucina

Stay where you are, Robin! I have no choice. I must kill you.

Robin

What?! What madness is this?!

Lucina

In my future, you... You are my father's murderer.

Robin

No! That's insane! Why would I kill Chrom?

Lucina

I was not certain myself, until now... I knew he had been killed by his closest friend. Having witnessed your bond with him, I doubted it could be so... But today's events make it clear. You are at Validar's mercy. I suspect it's he who forces you to take my father's life, and very soon...

Robin

Lucina, wait.

Lucina

If my father is right, then we can change our fates. If this dark future is to be averted, sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Robin! I know this is murder, I... I know that...

Robin

Lucina, you don't have to--

Lucina

Don't make it harder! Don't resist, and your death will be swift and painless. If you hold any love for Chrom, then let this be done...

Normal Version

> Accept Lucina's judgment?

>> No

Robin

......I do love Chrom, Lucina. But I cannot just let you kill me.

Lucina

I understand... Then draw your weapon! We shall let battle have the final judgment!

>> Yes

Robin

...Very well. I forfeit my life.

Lucina

Godspeed, Robin.

Chrom

Enough!

[Chrom rushes beside Lucina]

Lucina

Father, you don't--

Chrom

Lucina, lower your sword...

Lucina

But, Father--

Chrom

LOWER YOUR SWORD!

Lucina

A-all right.

[Lucina lowers her sword]

Lucina

...I can explain.

Chrom

There's no need. You're not the only one who can eavesdrop. I heard every word. Lucina, I know your heart is in the right place... But I trust Robin. You cannot shake my faith in him.

Lucina

This is not about trust! He'll be the death of you!

Chrom

Robin and I have held fast through good times and ill... We swore to be two halves of a greater whole. You underestimate the strength of those ties, the bonds we share. I believe in them more than some foretold "destiny."

Lucina

That is easier to say when you haven't seen it yourself...

Chrom

Lucina, aren't our ties stronger here now than they were in your future? You said so yourself. In this flow of time we are bound tighter than ever, you and I. Not just as father and daughter... But as friends. We can change things--we already have...and we will again.

Lucina

...Very well, Father. I would ask your forgiveness, Robin, but I cannot expect it.

Robin

I do forgive you, Lucina. You needn't speak of it again.

Lucina

I pray... That is, I trust the both of you will prove me wrong. And that this future will fall to pieces before your bond ever would.

Alternate Version 1 - Robin and Lucina are married

> Accept Lucina's judgment?

>> No

Robin

......I love him as much as you, Lucina. But you ask too much.

Lucina

Perhaps I do... Then draw your weapon, and we will let combat pass the final judgment!

Robin

I would rather die than point a blade at my own wife.

Lucina

Chrom is going to DIE! Something must be done!

Robin

Lucina, I love you beyond words. I would give my life for you, and gladly. But I would also give anything to be WITH you. Do you understand?

Lucina

No! No, it's not... Ah gods, that's what I want, too!

Robin

Lucina?

Lucina

I can't. Oh, damn me! I can't do it! Robin, I'm...I'm so sorry... P-please forgive me!

Robin

Of course, my love. Of course.

>> Yes

Robin

......Very well. My life is yours... It always has been.

Lucina

D-don't look at me like that! I love you! ...Do you have any idea how hard this is for me?

Robin

I would give my life for Chrom.

...And for you.

Lucina

Robin

Just...promise me you'll find someone else who cares for you. Promise you won't be alone... I want you to be happy, Lucina. That's all I've ever wanted.

Lucina

N-no... Ah gods, no...

Robin

...I'm ready now. Do what you must.

Lucina

I... I must...

Robin

Lucina

Damn me! I can't do it! I love you too much! I'm sorry, Robin. I'm s-so sorry! Please forgive me!

Robin

Easy now. Easy. It's all right...

[Chrom walks beside Lucina]

Chrom

Are you done, Lucina?

Lucina

Father! I...I can explain!

Chrom

There's no need. You're not the only one who can eavesdrop. I heard every word. Lucina, I know your heart is in the right place... But I trust Robin. You cannot shake my faith in him. Robin and I have held fast through good times and ill... We swore to be two halves of a greater whole. You underestimate the strength of those ties, the bonds we share. I believe in them more than some foretold "destiny."

Lucina

That is easier to say when you haven't seen it yourself...

Chrom

Lucina, aren't our ties stronger here now than they were in your future? You said so yourself. In this flow of time we are bound tighter than ever, you and I. Not just as father and daughter... But as friends. We can change things--we already have...and we will again.

Lucina

...Very well, Father.

I would ask your forgiveness, Robin, with all my heart. And I pray... That is, I trust the both of you will prove me wrong.

...That this future will fall to pieces before your bond ever will.

> Begin Chapter

[At the Table Approach, the Shepherds witness a crowd of people wandering toward a glowing, red altar overcast by a stormy sky]

Chrom

All these strange travelers... What's happening here?

Lissa

Let's ask 'em! Um, excuse me, sir? ...Sir?

Villager

...the appointed...time...

...to the Dragon's Table...

...our prayers...Grima...

Lissa

Riiiiiight... I'll just be backing away slowly then...

Frederick

Sire!

Chrom

Frederick! Have the scouts returned?

Frederick

Yes, milord, and with grim news. Validar has moved to a great altar to Grima known as the Dragon's Table. What's more, it seems all the Grimleal in Plegia are headed there as well. It's as if they're being drawn by some unseen force...

Chrom

Any idea what it all means?

Frederick

Who can say, sire? They speak only gibberish and plod on as if possessed.

Chrom

The cataclysm in Lucina's future... This shows all the signs of leading to it. Damn! This destiny is a stubborn business...

Lucina

We cannot give up.

Chrom

And we will not. We make for this Dragon's Table, and quickly! Come, everyone!

> Battle Start

[The Shepherds prepare to advance towards the Dragon's Table, while Aversa and Validar converse at its entrance]

Aversa

The Ylisseans have finally caught up to us, milord.

Validar

Delay them. But carefully... We must reclaim Robin's power.

Aversa

Ah, yes. Don't worry, I'll take extra care with Daddy's special little boy.

Chrom

Validar!

Validar

Fools! Do you know where you've come?

Chrom

Return the Fire Emblem now, and we can end this!

Validar

Aaah ha ha ha ha! You would...end this?

Chrom

Yes, once and for all.

Validar

My dear boy, we already know how this story ends--you and I both! And yet you rush here... Are you so eager to meet the fell dragon yourself? Or perhaps your own fatal destiny--you would have that realized first? Ha ha!

Chrom

To hell with your destiny. I'll write a new ending.

Aversa

Oh ho ho, so now you believe you can change fate? And here I thought your exalted sister had delusions of grandeur...

Chrom

We've done it already.

Aversa

Your victory over sad little Gangrel? Or perhaps Walhart's defeat? Those were meant to happen. They were preordained. You are just another fool in motley, capering on the stage!

Lissa

But...what about Emmeryn!

Aversa

You changed only the method of her death. Either way, she was planted in the ground...

Frederick

But that was Gangrel's will... Not yours... Not Validar's...

Aversa

You aren't listening. All of this--every word and action--has been orchestrated... Gangrel held the exalt in contempt, yes, so Validar and I used him. In life AND death. The king's demise threw Plegia into chaos. It drove the people to Grima... Now their life force and rancor can be laid before the fell dragon en masse.

Chrom

You couldn't mean...

Aversa

It is called the Table for a reason, you naive little man. It is where Grima feeds! The Grimleal have gladly offered themselves to him for ages. Even now, they pray for his return... Today the Table overflows with bounty, and their prayers will be answered!

Chrom

I will never allow that to happen!

Aversa

But it already HAS happened in our future. This moment was set a millenium ago.

Lucina

How could anyone give their life willingly to that...thing? That monster!

Chrom

I will stop you! I will stop Grima!

Aversa

Goodness! Now you're starting to sound like Walhart, the big bully... He intended to destroy Grima as well, you know.

...Our thanks, incidentally, for taking him off the stage for us.

Chrom

Rrgh... That's why you gave us your ships and treasure but no soldiers... Get rid of Walhart, but keep the faithful Plegians to set your god's Table.

Validar

Aversa, it is time. I must prepare.

Aversa

As you command, Master.

Chrom

Validar! ...VALIDAR!

[Validar enters the altar]

Aversa

Master Validar is not to be disturbed. But fear not, I have brought the Deadlords to keep you entertained. These 12 generals were great warriors in life...and even greater, now, in death! I would introduce them one by one, but well, as you'll see, they're not much for talk. Besides, you'll meet them all soon enough!

> VS Aversa

Aversa

Hee hee. Looking for attention? One at a time, love.

> Chrom VS Aversa

Chrom

A final question, witch, before you die--

Aversa

Oh? Then perhaps one final answer, boy, before you fail...

Chrom

Who is Validar? Why do you follow him?

Aversa

He is...a father to me.

Chrom

...What?! But... You're Robin's sister?!

Aversa

Aha ha ha! You damn fool! Not literally... But he did raise me as if I were his own. Taught me everything... I was a poor orphaned wretch with dirt for food, yet Master Validar took me in. He provided when others would have watched me starve. I would never presume that he loves me... But he is everything I know of love. I would gladly die at his command.

Chrom

Even knowing his actions will destroy the world?

Aversa

But he IS the world--and it is YOU that would destroy HIM! From where I stand, YOU are the only aggressor here. How Robin lives with the shame, attacking his own blood...

Chrom

Robin sees beyond himself, to the larger reality. One person's life means nothing in the shadow of millions.

Aversa

A sweet sentiment, and easily spoken when you bear no love for the one... But more difficult when the sacrifice was your exalted sister, wasn't it? I don't expect you to see the world through my eyes, Prince. But I won't pretend to understand how things look through yours.

Chrom

...Then I suppose there is nothing more to say.

Aversa

No, I suppose there isn't.

> Robin VS Aversa

Robin

I'll never understand minions like you and Excellus. No lives of your own... Living only to serve at the beck and call of your masters. Pathetic.

Aversa

Oh? I might say as much about your relationship to the prince... And please, don't lump me in with that half-witted little toad. Excellus was nothing but a pawn on our board. Another actor on our stage. His ambition was our insurance against Walhart's threat. If you had failed, he might have destroyed the empire from the inside. But in the end, he was just another puppet whose strings we had to cut.

Robin

Then you've confirmed my theory.

Aversa

Yes, I promised him the Plegian throne in exchange for the Emblem... He jumped at the offer! Well, as much as the fat little piggie could jump... Men are all the same. Learn their ambition, and you have them by the-- Oho... Well, perhaps Excellus was a bit different in that respect...

Robin

Here I thought him the lowest from of slime imaginable, but you win handily...

Aversa

Yes, well, we play the roles we're given, Robin, as you'll soon discover.

Robin

If we all stand on a great stage, I'll be happy to assist with your exit!

Aversa

Oh really now, how amusing... You're so cute when you try to be clever. But Master Validar already considers you stronger and smarter than I... Whatever shall I do if he decides you're more witty as well? Perhaps I'd best kill you before you ripen and become his everything...

Robin

Before I "ripen"?

Aversa

...Shhh. Nothing to worry your pretty little head over. Focus on our battle, instead! If you truly are as gifted as my master says... There is no need for me to hold back!

> Aversa's Defeat

Aversa

Ooh... You play rough... But the ritual has already begun. You are too late! Farewell! Perhaps we shall meet again? Oh, actually...I suppose not! Heh hah!

> Chapter End

Chrom

Damn! She escaped! Aversa wouldn't leave Validar before he was ready, even with her wounds. His preparations must be complete...

Lucina

We have to stop him! My future is upon us!

Chrom

We will, Lucina. I swear to you--we will.

Edited by Nol

Here's the "This is matricide" version:

Robin: ......

Lucina: Beg pardon, mother. Might I have a word?

Robin: ...Lucina. What is it?

Lucina: It's about Father. I have memories of him, you know. From when I was little. Before he...died.

Robin: I see...

Lucina: He was courageous, and kind, and everyone spoke fondly of him. People say he was brave up until the very end. I always yearned to know him better. And now that I do...I can see the world will be robbed of a very great man. ...I won't allow that to happen.

Robin: I understand. You love him. ...As do I.

Lucina: Mother, I...Please, forgive me...

(Lucina points the Falchion at Robin)

Robin: Lucina?!

Lucina: Stay where you are, Mother! I have no choice. I must kill you.

Robin: What?! What madness is this?!

Lucina: In my future, you...You kill father.

Robin: No! That's insane! Why would I kill Chrom?

Lucina: I was not certain myself, until now...I knew he had been killed by his closest friend. Having witnessed your bond, I doubted it could be so...But today's events make it clear. You are at Validar's mercy. I suspect it's he who forces you to take Father's life, and very soon...

Robin: Lucina, wait.

Lucina: If Father is right, then we can change our fates. If this dark future is to be averted, sacrifices must be made. I am sorry, Robin! I know this is matricide, I...I know that...

Robin: Lucina, you don't have to—

Lucina: Don't make it harder! It...will be swift and painless. If you hold any love for Chrom, then let this be done...

(Accept Lucina's judgment?)

YES:

Robin: ......My life is yours. It always has been.

Lucina: D-don't say that, Mother! Don't! That...only makes it harder.

Robin: I would give my life for Chrom. ...And for you.

Lucina: Mother, please...

Robin: I know you will be quick about it. I love you, Lucina.

Lucina: M-Mother...

Robin: ...I'm ready. Do what you must.

Lucina: I... I...

Robin: ......

Lucina: Damn me! I can't do it! I love you too much! I'm sorry, Mother. I'm so sorry! P-please forgive me!

NO:

Robin: ......I love him as much as you, Lucina. But you ask too much.

Lucina: Perhaps I do...Then draw your weapon, and we will let combat pass the final judgment!

Robin: I would rather die than point a blade at my own daughter.

Lucina: Mother, he's going to DIE! Something must be done!

Robin: Lucina, you and Chrom and I are family. And you only get one of those. We are going to stay together, and we are going to survive!

Lucina: That's all I want! But...

Robin: Lucina?

Lucina: Ah, gods! I can't do it! I'm sorry, Mother. I'm so sorry! P-please forgive me!

(either way...)

Robin: My poor girl...there's nothing to forgive.

(Chrom enters the scene.)

Chrom: Are you done, Lucina?

Lucina: Father! I... I can explain!

Chrom: No need. You're not the only one who can eavesdrop. I heard every word. Lucina, I know your heart is in the right place...But I trust Robin. You cannot shake my faith in her. Robin and I have held fast through good times and ill...We swore to be two halves of a greater whole. You underestimate the strength of those ties, the bonds we share. I believe in them more than some foretold "destiny."

Lucina: This is easier to say when you haven't seen it yourself...

Chrom: Lucina, aren't our ties stronger now than they were in your future? You said so yourself. In this flow of time we are bound tighter than ever, you and I. Not just as father and daughter...But as friends. We can change things—we already have...and we will again.

Lucina: ...Very well, Father. Mother, I...I hope someday you will find it in your heart to forgive me...And I pray... That is, I trust the both of you will prove me wrong. That the future will crack and fall apart before our family bond ever does.

As far as I can remember, the start of Chapter 21 wasn't different if Chrom was married to Avatar; in fact, not that many scenes were.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

ofhabthjdaskfsa

Uh...well... *cough*

Here's the rest of the barracks greetings I can get at the moment:

[spoiler=Barracks Greetings - Morning]Chrom

Hello, Robin. Doing your morning rounds?

Lissa

Oh! Good morning, Robin. Taking a break already?

Frederick

Good morning, Robin. Taking an early break?

Sully

Good morning, Robin. Didn't expect to run into you!

Virion

Hello, Robin. Care to join me for morning tea?

Stahl

Good morning, Robin. I'm starving. How about you?

Vaike

Good morning, Robin! Come kick back with Teach.

Miriel

Good morning, Robin. Here to do some reading?

Sumia

Hello, Robin. You're up early this morning.

Kellam

Good morning, Robin. ...Um, hello? Can you see me?

Donnel

Mornin', Robin. Here to take a load off?

Lon'qu

Good morning, Robin. Up early?

Ricken

Good morning, Robin! Here to take a breather?

Maribelle

Good morning, Robin. Resting up early, I see.

Gaius

Good morning, Robin. You here for snack time?

Panne

Good morning, Robin. Resting already?

Cordelia

Good morning, Robin. Here to sneak in one last nap?

Gregor

Good morning, Robin. Little early for breaking, no?

Nowi

Good morning, Robin. I woke up early today!

Libra

Good morning, Robin. May the gods keep you safe.

Tharja

Robin! My hex worked! Uh, I mean... Fancy meeting you you here.

Anna

Morning, Robin! I smell a big day ahead for business!

Olivia

Good morning, Robin. Need a little break?

Cherche

Good morning, Robin. Come take a load off.

Henry

Hello, Robin. Taking a break to kick off a day of bloodshed?

Say'ri

Good morrow, Robin. See anything on your rounds?

Tiki

Hello, Robin. It's been a while since I felt this awake!

Flavia

Hey, Robin! All done with your morning rounds?

Basilio

Hey, Robin! How about that fresh morning air?

Lucina

Good morning, Robin. Ready for another day?

Morgan (Male)

Morgan (Female)

Good morning, Father. Want to rest for a bit?

Owain

Back, Robin! My sword hand growls with a fierce morning hunger!

Inigo

Robin! Good morning! I was just taking a break myself.

Brady

Oh, Robin. A little early for a break, isn't it?

Kjelle

Good morning, Robin! I challenge you!

Cynthia (spouse)

Hello, Robin! Isn't it a great morning? I'm ready for anything!

Severa

Robin? Why is our tactician on break first thing in the morn?

Gerome

Good morning, Robin. Taking a morning breather?

Yarne

Aaah! Robin! Don't startle me first thing in the morning.

Laurent

Good morning, Robin. Here to rest your bones a spell?

Nah

Morning, Robin. Here to rest for a bit?

Noire

AAAH! ...Oh. I mean, um... Good morning, Robin.

Gangrel

Robin. It must be nice, taking breaks before the day begins!

[spoiler=Barracks Greetings - Nighttime]Chrom

Robin, I'm glad you're on patrol, but go ahead and rest.

Lissa

Hello, Robin. I was just getting ready to tuck in.

Frederick

Robin, it's getting late. Are you patrolling the camp?

Sully

Doing the rounds again, Robin? Damn, you're diligent.

Virion

Well met, Robin. I was just preparing for a graceful night's sleep.

Stahl

It's getting late, Robin. And yet, I'm still hungry...

Vaike

Robin, it's getting late. But the Vaike NEVER sleeps.

Miriel

Do you always stay up this late, Robin?

Sumia

Hello, Robin. It's getting late.

Kellam

Robin, it's getting late. ...Not that you can see me.

Donnel

Ready to hit the hay, Robin? Me too.

Lon'qu

What are you still doing up, Robin?

Ricken

Robin, it's getting late! Are you staying up all night?

Maribelle

Shouldn't you get to bed soon, Robin?

Gaius

Robin, it's late. No more snacking until tomorrow.

Panne

Oh! Robin. I thought you would be in bed.

Cordelia

What's wrong, Robin? Can't you sleep?

Gregor

Hello, Robin! Why you not punch the sack yet?

Nowi

Help...Robin... I'm sooo sleeepyyy...

Libra

It's late, Robin. May the gods grant you a good night's sleep.

Tharja

Robin! The hex worked! Um, I mean... What are the odds?

Anna

*Yawn* How do you manage to stay up so late, Robin?

Olivia

It's getting late, Robin. Please get some sleep.

Cherche

Don't stay up too late, Robin. You'll be sorry tomorrow.

Henry

Wow, Robin. Do you ever sleep? ...Wait, are you undead?

Say'ri

Hello, Robin. Your diligence at all hours is trule humbling.

Tiki

Zzzz... H-huh? Oh, Robin. Did I drift off?

Flavia

Hey, Robin. Here to read a book? Don't stay up too late.

Basilio

Hey, Robin! Get to sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow.

Lucina

Oh, Robin. Something woke me up. How about you?

Morgan (Male)

Morgan (Female)

Oh! Are you on patrol, Father? You never let up.

Owain

Back, damn you! The darkness is upon us! My sword hand howls!

Inigo

Robin, it's not safe to wander about after dark.

Brady

Robin, why are you here and not in your tent? It's late!

Kjelle

You've had a long day, Robin. Rest up.

Cynthia (spouse)

Hello, Robin... Zzzz... Aaah! I was drifting off there.

Severa

You still awake, Robin? Go to bed!

Gerome

Go to bed, Robin.

Yarne

Aaargh! Robin! Stay in your tent instead of scaring me!

Laurent

Robin, instead of resting here, why not just go to sleep?

Nah

Robin, staying up all night is bad for you and the rest of us.

Noire

Robin... YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE HERE?

Gangrel

Robin! Go to bed! What good will a befuddled tactician be?

On this note...

@pichupal: I'm not sure which layout I myself prefer, but methinks the first one would be easier to find specific characters (that is, on the page itself). Just throwing my two cents in. I'm horrible at anything semi-creative...including formats/layouts...

Edited by Tsamimi

I didn't get time yesterday to post this, especially with me being thrown back and forth between the new and old servers, but you can find the backed up files you edited here. I think there are three files that are yours.

I dunno if the pages have been updated by other people since, so you should take care when restoring your edits ^^

(You could use the compare history function to see what's different.)

Edited by VincentASM

Thank you, Vincent. ^^ Got everything sorted out.

I have transcriptions for chapters 13 through 18, and paralogue 17. Been trying to get the each boss' dialogue with Chrom and the Avatar, if applicable; Yen'fay has a different defeat dialogue if Chrom defeats him, so I'll be checking if that's also the case for Say'ri... [edit: Yup, she does.]

What sort of layout should the chapter pages have (eg: before, during and after the battle)? How much description should there be for scene changes and happenings during dialogue (eg: when Excellus warps around during chapter 17)? I used pichupal's chapter 11 layout as my base. Erm, and what about particular descriptions like "VS Boss"? Should it be 'Boss' or 'boss' or the person's name? Should it be "VS boss" or "Vs boss" or something like "Fight against boss"? Or...something... Same with "Defeated Boss" or "Boss Defeated"... I don't know. I am horrible when it comes to anything even remotely creative. Dx And I'm a perfectionist who needs things to conform...

Edited by Tsamimi

I think Chapter 11 is decent as a base for the scripts. I will mention I consider the start of a chapter when you actually pick it on a map, but some (most?) people consider it anything after the save prompt. - Which is why I put the Lucina conversation in Chapter 11.

I will mention I added more headers then normal there so the varying dialogue would show up easier using headers. I would assume most chapters would look closer to Chapter 4.

Although for format, it's be easy enough to go through when there's more script and just adjust them, so don't worry too much about it. At least in my opinion.

~~~

In other news, I finished making the Greetings page. The wiki said 30kb is almost too big, and recommended I split it up, so I might do a Main / Child+Spotpass Split or a Male/Female Split. Didn't realize the page would end up being that big...

~~~

As a sidenote, does anyone know any better ways to start a line with an asterisk (*)? I've been doing this...

<nowiki>*</nowiki>

...but it seems sort of annoying to do everytime. I'll move on to putting some of the chapters in once I've wokred a bit on the Support and DLC topics.

<nowiki>*</nowiki> Sigh*

Edited by pichupal

Have you checked the Support Increasing Quotes page recently? xD It says it's 60 kilobytes long. It's HUGE.

The greetings page looks pretty good so far. You are such a hard worker~

--

As for where chapters start, I think we need a vote or something... Or Vincent to just tell us! :P The other games have narration before the chapter title comes onscreen, but that's narration. But then, this game has a bloody free-range world map.

I'll dump my transcripts into their pages tomorrow...and add some headers because I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave them super-crappy... I hope I don't break the pages!...