FE13 Story script + extras

VincentASM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves* I'd be willing to help out a bit with various things :3

I don't want to give anything specific, but I tend to be good at randomly filling certain things in :P

^ Not to mention this girl has been working on making EVERYONE get A supports with every one of their support options.

And she's good at html and stuff. XD

Anyway, I won't mind scripting chapter 7 either, if it's the one I'm thinking of. (IIRC, it's the one where random filler priest gets killed, correct?)

^That is indeed Ch7. Random priest traitor dude...

Paralogues 11 and 14 are up.

Curious: the deathquotes of characters before they're recruited—should those be put on the deathquotes page? In a "Special" section or something.

Speaking of death quotes, does anyone have Gaius (as an enemy unit) and Emmeryn (as an npc)'s death quotes in chapter 6 so I can add that in the wiki? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

Edited by Click

Just got this conversation in the barracks. Figured I'd contribute it, considering how unlikely it is to show up:

Emmeryn: Do you have...dreams?

Lissa: I want to be a proper lady like you. You're my dream, Emm!

First line probably isn't unique, but the second one definitely is.

Edited by BAMX

Ooh~ sweet! Thank you so much! :D

If anyone cares to edit that in, I'm kind of busy now since one of my brothers just got here (he's visiting for the weekend).

There are issues with the Prologue script. Methinks it's different in the demo. I haven't downloaded the demo, but I would do so right now, just to check, but I have to leave for who knows how long... >.<; Just thought I'd let it be known that there's some extra text SOMEHOW that ended up on the page. (I recently compared classic with tutorials off and on and casual with tutorials on, and I got the same text items.)

Regarding Chrom's "Hobby from another time" quote... are we sure that isn't his "Life" quote? I tested using an event tile, and was unable to get the "Life" quote you have listed to show up for any of his children, and I tried with three children (Lucina, Cynthia, and Male Morgan). On top of that, Male Morgan's response to "Hobby from another time" is the same as his response to "Life" from other fathers. Where did the "Life" quote that's listed come from?

Also, I have all of Anna's lover and parent/child convos, and her barracks greetings when she's the Avatar's wife (excluding the birthday one). They're unlabeled, but they're in the same order as the ones on the site are listed.

[spoiler=Lover quotes]Robin, you're second to nothing except gold. ...Kidding! You're number one.

Thanks, baby. I love you too. Want to go in the back room and...count gold?

Hey, handsome! You're nicer to look at with each passing day, you know that?

Ha ha! Thanks, that's sweet. You're looking pretty studly yourself today!

Please be careful out there, Robin. We're supposed to open a store together!

What? I would never leave my shop behi... Er, I mean, I'd never leave YOU behind.

What have you got there, Robin? Is it rare? Is it marketable? Let me see!

Oh, this? I was about to put it on the sale rack. Want to buy it off me?

[spoiler=Parent and child quotes]Sooo, what's popular in the future? I need to stay ahead of the trends.

I've been traveling and selling as long as I can remember. Oh, the lands I've seen!

Which reminds me, I need to introduce you to my sisters. You have a LOT of aunts!

...You might say you were born into discounts.

Hey, are you okay? You were up all night reading.

Really? Don't worry about me. I feel fine! Never better, in fact.

Is there anything you need? You know Mom runs the best store around.

Nah, my suppliers have got me covered. That's nice of you to offer, though!

Wow, kiddo, you are fast at stocking the store shelves. Want to race sometime?

Sure, but go easy on me. I'm not the spring chicken I used to be!

[spoiler=Barracks greetings]Hello, Robin. How did you sleep?

Hello, Robin. Hope you have a productive day!

Hello, Robin. You should see my earnings today!

Hello, Robin. Don't stay up too late, okay?

There are issues with the Prologue script. Methinks it's different in the demo. I haven't downloaded the demo, but I would do so right now, just to check, but I have to leave for who knows how long... >.<; Just thought I'd let it be known that there's some extra text SOMEHOW that ended up on the page. (I recently compared classic with tutorials off and on and casual with tutorials on, and I got the same text items.)

Also, this reminds me: in the full game, the Premonition's title is Invisible Ties, not Invisible Threads. I think it was listed as Invisible Threads in the Story section of the demo, but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by BAMX

Just got this conversation in the barracks. Figured I'd contribute it, considering how unlikely it is to show up:

Emmeryn: Do you have...dreams?

Lissa: I want to be a proper lady like you. You're my dream, Emm!

First line probably isn't unique, but the second one definitely is.

If anyone cares to edit that in, I'm kind of busy now since one of my brothers just got here (he's visiting for the weekend).

Also, I have all of Anna's lover and parent/child convos, and her barracks greetings when she's the Avatar's wife (excluding the birthday one). They're unlabeled, but they're in the same order as the ones on the site are listed.

[spoiler=Lover quotes]Robin, you're second to nothing except gold. ...Kidding! You're number one.

Thanks, baby. I love you too. Want to go in the back room and...count gold?

Hey, handsome! You're nicer to look at with each passing day, you know that?

Ha ha! Thanks, that's sweet. You're looking pretty studly yourself today!

Please be careful out there, Robin. We're supposed to open a store together!

What? I would never leave my shop behi... Er, I mean, I'd never leave YOU behind.

What have you got there, Robin? Is it rare? Is it marketable? Let me see!

Oh, this? I was about to put it on the sale rack. Want to buy it off me?

[spoiler=Parent and child quotes]Sooo, what's popular in the future? I need to stay ahead of the trends.

I've been traveling and selling as long as I can remember. Oh, the lands I've seen!

Which reminds me, I need to introduce you to my sisters. You have a LOT of aunts!

...You might say you were born into discounts.

Hey, are you okay? You were up all night reading.

Really? Don't worry about me. I feel fine! Never better, in fact.

Is there anything you need? You know Mom runs the best store around.

Nah, my suppliers have got me covered. That's nice of you to offer, though!

Wow, kiddo, you are fast at stocking the store shelves. Want to race sometime?

Sure, but go easy on me. I'm not the spring chicken I used to be!

[spoiler=Barracks greetings]Hello, Robin. How did you sleep?

Hello, Robin. Hope you have a productive day!

Hello, Robin. You should see my earnings today!

Hello, Robin. Don't stay up too late, okay?

Alright added those in thanks for the contribution guys wink.gif

Premonition, Prologue, and Ch1 are somewhat fixed up. ...I've hit the mental roadblock of "ohmygod what format am I supposed to use" again.

Now, I'll finally get to adding the chapters people have posted. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get to them. I feel really bad. v.v

Random note: Inigo said his male "fighting together" question to FeMorgan.

Edited by Tsamimi

Regarding Chrom's "Hobby from another time" quote... are we sure that isn't his "Life" quote? I tested using an event tile, and was unable to get the "Life" quote you have listed to show up for any of his children, and I tried with three children (Lucina, Cynthia, and Male Morgan). On top of that, Male Morgan's response to "Hobby from another time" is the same as his response to "Life" from other fathers. Where did the "Life" quote that's listed come from?

Yeah, it's probably a "Life" quote that's specifically between Chrom and Lucina.

Not sure if it's on the Wiki already, but here's a convo between Tharja and Noire if they step on a shiny tile with an A Support:

Tharja: Tell me about the future, Noire. ...What? I'm curious.

Noire: In the future, you used me as a guinea pig.

You subjected me to all kinds of nasty curses on a day-to-day basis!

But when it mattered, you used your magic to sacrifice yourself and... save me.

But try to leave me again, and I'll hex you back a hundredfold!

Yeah, it's probably a "Life" quote that's specifically between Chrom and Lucina.

Not sure if it's on the Wiki already, but here's a convo between Tharja and Noire if they step on a shiny tile with an A Support:

Tharja: Tell me about the future, Noire. ...What? I'm curious.

Noire: In the future, you used me as a guinea pig.

You subjected me to all kinds of nasty curses on a day-to-day basis!

But when it mattered, you used your magic to sacrifice yourself and... save me.

But try to leave me again, and I'll hex you back a hundredfold!

I changed the hobby to life question for lucina and added that parent/child convo (thanks btw) in along with a few more.

Well now, this is weird... Panne and Cordelia have different deathquotes if they're defeated in the chapters they joined. I compared Casual and Classic for Panne, and the quote is the same in both. I also checked in Classic for Sumia, Kellam, Ricken, and Maribelle, but they all have their normal deathquotes. And something worth noting: the scene with Panne at the end of Ch6 does not appear in Classic if she was defeated. (I haven't checked for Cordelia, yet; my file is Casual, since the mid-battle saves make it easier to collect text items. Though now I'd say it makes it more difficult, darned retreats!)

Chapter 6 has fixed typos, and Chapters 5 and 7 are up!

Edited by Tsamimi

Since I noticed the wiki does not have character endings and I was decided to transcribe the ones from my game and steal some from Omega and shadowofchaos as well

Obviously Spoilers

ChromxSumia

After Grima’s defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse’s exalt. Queen Sumia lived and breathed for him, and her flower petal readings were said to bring good luck to all who received them.

ChromxOlivia

After Grima’s defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse’s new exalt. Queen Olivia gave him a much needed shoulder to lean on as she traveled the land, dancing and mending the scars of war.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but acconts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone-he loved his wife, Sully, above all else.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but accounts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone-he loved his wife, Olivia, above all else.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but accounts of her origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone—she loved her husband, Owain, above all else.

Lissa Unpaired

Lissa’s wild nature led her to travel the world and relay its wisdom to her brother. The princess’s exploits live on in many a droll tale told by the crackling fire.

LissaxVaike

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero and brother to all. Still, he was no match for Lissa, who fit in with the people instantly despite her royal upbringing

LissaxDonnel

Donnel returned to his tiny village and built a happy life with his mother and Lissa. Still, the latter insisted on breaking up the monotony, and the couple often traveled to far-flung markets

FredrickxNowi

As Ylisse’s new high captain Fredrick took charge of keeping the peace and training the new recruits. His wife, Nowi, frequently came to the training yard to lend a hand or instill terror in a charge.

FredrickxMaribelle

As Ylisse’s new knight captain, Frederick took charge of keeping the peace and training new recruit. His wife, Maribelle, did her own part for Ylisse by studying hard and becoming a respected magistrate.

Sully Unpaired

Sully continued her knightly duties and soon became a trusted leader on the field and off. Her dashing figure and significant skills made her a hero to women everywhere.

SullyxGaius

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth, though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. Sully disapproved and said to pester her husband to take the examination for Ylissean knighthood instead.

Virion Unpaired

Virion returned home to Rosanne where he was labeled a traitor and a coward, or else ignored entirely. He never battled these claims, but history shows he gave the rest of his life to the people

VirionxOlivia

Virion returned home to Rosanne, where he was labeled a traitor and a coward, or else ignored entirely. Over time, however, Olivia’s dancing managed to bring back into the populace’s favor.

Vaike Unpaired

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero. His unflinching self-assurance was the perfect medicine for the town’s postwar squabbles earning him the nickname “Brother Vaike”

VaikexCherche

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero and brother to all. Still, the children were fonder of Cherche, who spent her time feeding and clothing orphans everywhere.

Stahl Unpaired

Stahl continued his service as an Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His placid nature and scatterbrained charm made him a favorite hero of the people

StahlxPanne

Stahl continued his service as a Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His scatterbrained gaffes sometimes got on Panne’s nerves, but the two still made a happy life together.

Miriel Unpaired

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time when discoveries prompted further inquiry. In her final years, these excursions culminated in a historic invention of supreme import.

MirielxKellam

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time to pursue her studies. In her final years, the research led to a historic invention. Her husband’s name has been lost to history.

SumiaxGaius

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth, though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. His wife, Sumia, raised pegasi, and her flower petal readings were said to bring good luck to all.

Kellam Unpaired

After the battle was over, Kellam departed Ylisse for a long journey. Of course, it took Chrom and the other several years to notice his absence.

Lon'qu Unpaired

Lon’qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio’s right hand man. Later, he apparently challenged the West-Khan to a duel, though no record remains of why it was fought or who merged the victor.

Lon'quxCordelia

Lon’qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio’s right-hand man. Cordelia exhibited her usual resilience toward Ferox’s cold winters and enjoyed peaceful, happy life with her husband.

Ricken Unpaired

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. The sting of that revelation caused him to redouble his efforts, and soon he was a mage of the highest order.

RickenxCherche

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. But Cherche’s caring and patience saw him through to the end.

Maribelle Unpaired

After returning home to Themis, Maribelle became a magistrate who demanded equal justice for nobles and commoners alike.

MaribellexGregor

After the war, Gregor briefly took into a life of excess, but fear of his wife’s verbal abuse led him to resume work as a sellsword. Maribelle’s family never approved of Gregor, and he never cared.

Panne Unpaired

Once the fighting was done, Panne vanished. Some say she returned to live in her warren alone; others claim she eventually found fellow taguel survivors

PannexDonnel

Donnel returned to his tiny village and built a happy life with his mother and his wife, Panne. This new “warren” had more than enough nature to please any tanguel, and her heart found a home at last.

Gaius Unpaired

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. Tales of Sticky-Finger Gaius are still told in taverns everywhere.

Cordelia

Not even peacetime could dull the lovely Cordelia’s knightly edge, and she became a figurehead for all Ylissean warriors. It was unrequited love that drove her, many said- though never stated for whom.

CordeliaxHenry

Henry settled down with Cordelia and turned out to be a surprisingly food father. Their newborn daughter grew up in a peaceful world with two loving parents and was said to be a likeable girl.

Gregor Unpaired

With his more epic battles behind him, Gregor soon sank into a life of excess. When his purse got light, he was said to work as a bodyguard to make ends meet.

GregorxNowi

After the war, Gregor briefly sank into a life of excess, but his wife, Nowi, pester him into traveling the world with her. Their journey was packed with more chaos the war that preceded it.

Nowi Unpaired

Nowi tried living away from human-kind, but she soon longed for their company and set off to find her old comrades around the world.

Libra Unpaired

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra built after the war. People believed the kind, beautiful priest to be an incarnation of Naga, and he was courted by women and men alike.

LibraxTharja

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. The younger tykes were very found of Tharja- who feigned annoyance but secretly enjoyed the attention.

Tharja Unpaired

Tharja’s jealous obsession with Avatar never subsided, even after her return to Plegia. Anecdotal evidence suggests she devoted most of her effort to hexes and curses that might reunite them.

Cherche Unpaired

Cherche and her beloved Minerva returned to Rosanne and struggled to reclaim the country Virion had managed to lose. Rider and wyvern were never seen apart.

I will add the rest tomorrow

Edited by weso12

oh and since I had it on hand in one save file,

[spoiler=Sumia (unpaired)]With Chrom's permission, Sumia traded her lance for a peaceful stretch of pasture on which to raise pegasi. Her flower-petal readings were said to bring good luck, and many asked her to tell their fortunes.

Since I noticed the wiki does not have character endings and I was decided to transcribe the ones from my game and steal some from Omega and shadowofchaos as well

Obviously Spoilers

ChromxSumia

After Grima’s defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse’s exalt. Queen Sumia lived and breathed for him, and her flower petal readings were said to bring good luck to all who received them.

ChromxOlivia

After Grima’s defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse’s new exalt. Queen Olivia gave him a much needed shoulder to lean on as she traveled the land, dancing and mending the scars of war.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but acconts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone-he loved his wife, Sully, above all else.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but accounts of his origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone-he loved his wife, Olivia, above all else.

Many wrote of Avatar’s legendary exploits, but accounts of her origins and character varied. Scholars, poets, and bards agreed on one thing alone—she loved her husband, Owain, above all else.

Lissa Unpaired

Lissa’s wild nature led her to travel the world and relay its wisdom to her brother. The princess’s exploits live on in many a droll tale told by the crackling fire.

LissaxVaike

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero and brother to all. Still, he was no match for Lissa, who fit in with the people instantly despite her royal upbringing

LissaxDonnel

Donnel returned to his tiny village and built a happy life with his mother and Lissa. Still, the latter insisted on breaking up the monotony, and the couple often traveled to far-flung markets

FredrickxNowi

As Ylisse’s new high captain Fredrick took charge of keeping the peace and training the new recruits. His wife, Nowi, frequently came to the training yard to lend a hand or instill terror in a charge.

FredrickxMaribelle

As Ylisse’s new knight captain, Frederick took charge of keeping the peace and training new recruit. His wife, Maribelle, did her own part for Ylisse by studying hard and becoming a respected magistrate.

Sully Unpaired

Sully continued her knightly duties and soon became a trusted leader on the field and off. Her dashing figure and significant skills made her a hero to women everywhere.

SullyxGaius

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth, though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. Sully disapproved and said to pester her husband to take the examination for Ylissean knighthood instead.

Virion Unpaired

Virion returned home to Rosanne where he was labeled a traitor and a coward, or else ignored entirely. He never battled these claims, but history shows he gave the rest of his life to the people

VirionxOlivia

Virion returned home to Rosanne, where he was labeled a traitor and a coward, or else ignored entirely. Over time, however, Olivia’s dancing managed to bring back into the populace’s favor.

Vaike Unpaired

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero. His unflinching self-assurance was the perfect medicine for the town’s postwar squabbles earning him the nickname “Brother Vaike”

VaikexCherche

Vaike returned to the streets that raised him and was welcomed as a hero and brother to all. Still, the children were fonder of Cherche, who spent her time feeding and clothing orphans everywhere.

Stahl Unpaired

Stahl continued his service as an Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His placid nature and scatterbrained charm made him a favorite hero of the people

StahlxPanne

Stahl continued his service as a Ylissean knight and led crucial missions across the realm. His scatterbrained gaffes sometimes got on Panne’s nerves, but the two still made a happy life together.

Miriel Unpaired

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time when discoveries prompted further inquiry. In her final years, these excursions culminated in a historic invention of supreme import.

MirielxKellam

Miriel remained in Ylisse but would vanish for days at a time to pursue her studies. In her final years, the research led to a historic invention. Her husband’s name has been lost to history.

SumiaxGaius

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth, though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. His wife, Sumia, raised pegasi, and her flower petal readings were said to bring good luck to all.

Kellam Unpaired

After the battle was over, Kellam departed Ylisse for a long journey. Of course, it took Chrom and the other several years to notice his absence.

Lon'qu Unpaired

Lon’qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio’s right hand man. Later, he apparently challenged the West-Khan to a duel, though no record remains of why it was fought or who merged the victor.

Lon'quxCordelia

Lon’qu returned to Regna Ferox and served as Basilio’s right-hand man. Cordelia exhibited her usual resilience toward Ferox’s cold winters and enjoyed peaceful, happy life with her husband.

Ricken Unpaired

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. The sting of that revelation caused him to redouble his efforts, and soon he was a mage of the highest order.

RickenxCherche

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. But Cherche’s caring and patience saw him through to the end.

Maribelle Unpaired

After returning home to Themis, Maribelle became a magistrate who demanded equal justice for nobles and commoners alike.

MaribellexGregor

After the war, Gregor briefly took into a life of excess, but fear of his wife’s verbal abuse led him to resume work as a sellsword. Maribelle’s family never approved of Gregor, and he never cared.

Panne Unpaired

Once the fighting was done, Panne vanished. Some say she returned to live in her warren alone; others claim she eventually found fellow taguel survivors

PannexDonnel

Donnel returned to his tiny village and built a happy life with his mother and his wife, Panne. This new “warren” had more than enough nature to please any tanguel, and her heart found a home at last.

Gaius Unpaired

Gaius never lost his sweet tooth though he ultimately returned to less savory enterprises. Tales of Sticky-Finger Gaius are still told in taverns everywhere.

Cordelia

Not even peacetime could dull the lovely Cordelia’s knightly edge, and she became a figurehead for all Ylissean warriors. It was unrequited love that drove her, many said- though never stated for whom.

CordeliaxHenry

Henry settled down with Cordelia and turned out to be a surprisingly food father. Their newborn daughter grew up in a peaceful world with two loving parents and was said to be a likeable girl.

Gregor Unpaired

With his more epic battles behind him, Gregor soon sank into a life of excess. When his purse got light, he was said to work as a bodyguard to make ends meet.

GregorxNowi

After the war, Gregor briefly sank into a life of excess, but his wife, Nowi, pester him into traveling the world with her. Their journey was packed with more chaos the war that preceded it.

Nowi Unpaired

Nowi tried living away from human-kind, but she soon longed for their company and set off to find her old comrades around the world.

Libra Unpaired

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra built after the war. People believed the kind, beautiful priest to be an incarnation of Naga, and he was courted by women and men alike.

LibraxTharja

Many an unfortunate child found joy in the small orphanage Libra and his wife built after the war. The younger tykes were very found of Tharja- who feigned annoyance but secretly enjoyed the attention.

Tharja Unpaired

Tharja’s jealous obsession with Avatar never subsided, even after her return to Plegia. Anecdotal evidence suggests she devoted most of her effort to hexes and curses that might reunite them.

Cherche Unpaired

Cherche and her beloved Minerva returned to Rosanne and struggled to reclaim the country Virion had managed to lose. Rider and wyvern were never seen apart.

I will add the rest tomorrow

Character endings.

Have at ye.

Edited by Tsamimi

Tharja's Birthday Barracks Quote:

"I feel ickier than usual today... Splendid!

Oh, the curses I could hex up now..."

Erm, that's her temporary boost quote.

This post of mine is useless! ...I'll go put up ch8.

edit: Okay, chapter 8 is up.

edit 2: AWW YEAH! Special deathquotes in Premonition! AHAHAHHAA...!

edit: Ai-yai-yai! Chapter 8 has four different versions of the ending dialogue! There are even silly punctuation differences:

True, Gregor just finish killing former employers, but still very reliable!
True, Gregor just finish killing former employers...but still very reliable!

...Just pointing it out. ONTO CHAPTER 9!

Edited by Tsamimi

Sorry for the double post, not familiar with technical stuff. ><

Chrom

Robin…

Robin

What’s wrong, Chrom? You look so serious.

Chrom

I…I think I owe you an apology. This wasn’t your war to fight.

Robin

But I chose to fight it.

Chrom

All I’ve been thinking about is stopping Gangrel, no matter the cost. Even my own life would not have been too high a price to pay.

Robin

It would have been for us! …And for me.

Chrom

I’ve been thinking a lot lately, about everything. And about you, Robin. In many ways, you’re the best fighter I’ve ever known… and the best friend. You are a special woman, and I…I wonder if you think of me as more than your leader?

Robin

I think of you as a great man, and…dear to my heart.

Chrom

I never want to let you go, Robin. Does that make me selfish?

Robin

If so, then let me be selfish, too. I would be with you, always.

Chrom

……

Robin

……

Chrom

Robin?

Robin

Yes, Chrom?

Chrom

We met under unusual circumstances, but lives have been made from far less. My sister always followed her heart, so now I’m going to follow mine…What I want to ask you…Well, what I mean is…Will you marry me?

Robin

…Yes.

Chrom

Ha ha! With a word you’ve made me the happiest man in all the realm! Now I’ll need to ask for a bit of patience for the near future… My first duty must be to heal the scars of war and assume my role for the people. But then, we can begin our life together.

Robin

That’s all right. I’m a tactician, remember? I’ll figure something out.

Chrom

Thank you.

Robin

I can’t help but think back to the day we first met…Strange, isn’t it, the way fate brought us together? I’m a lucky woman to have met you, and luckier still now.

Chrom

I know together we can bring joy back to the royal palace. I’ll do everything I can to make the castle a happy home for us…my love.

Robin

My love.