FE13 Story script + extras

VincentASM

One of my Avatars, Lienn, shares a birthday with Donnel. Oops. ^^; Gerome's his kid.

Gerome: Happy birthday, Robin. Minerva wishes you the best.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doop, here's Chrom's recruitment conversation with Brady with him as the father:

One of my Avatars, Lienn, shares a birthday with Donnel. Oops. ^^; Gerome's his kid.

Gerome: Happy birthday, Robin. Minerva wishes you the best.

Added!

Say'ri/Yen'fay special barracks quotes are complete.

Say'ri to Yen'fay

mood Q - "to Yen'fay"

mood A - "to Yen'fay"

hobby Q - "to Yen'fay"

hobby A - "to Yen'fay"

dream Q - "to Yen'fay"

dream A - "to Yen'fay"

team up Q - "to Yen'fay"

team up A - "to Yen'fay"

Yen'fay to Say'ri

mood Q - "to Say'ri"

mood A - "to Say'ri"

hobby Q - "to Say'ri"

hobby A - "to Say'ri"

dream Q - generic

dream A - "to Say'ri"

team up Q - "to Say'ri"

team up A - "to Say'ri"

For the Support Increasing Quotes page, that leaves only Kjelle's quotes if she's Morgan mother. Everything else is complete. ...That is, unless there are more special ones.

edit:

...Don't want to triple post. >_>; Here are the end-of-skirmish quotes.

Risen

Frederick

That takes care of the Risen. This area ought to be safe for a spell.

Double Risen

Frederick

The villagers gave us this reward for dispatching the Risen. Let's put it to use in the battles ahead.

Legacy Team

Frederick

Well done! The enemy has been soundly defeated. Their leader seems eager to join you. You must have made an impression!

Risen + Legacy Team

Legacy Leader Survived

Frederick

Good news! Our allies made it through unharmed. Why don't we try parleying with them?

Legacy Leader Defeated

Frederick

That's strange. Our allies seem to have left without a trace... Ah well, so be it. We need to keep moving.

Risen + Merchant

Merchant Survived

Frederick

The traveling merchant we rescued has given us this token of thanks. Perhaps it will serve in the battles ahead.

Merchant Defeated

Frederick

I'm afraid the traveling merchant did not survive the skirmish. It is a shame, but we need to press on.

Even though I'm the one who suggested these I have no clue what to do with them...

Edited by Tsamimi

I see that Inigo's barracks conversations as your kid are blank. Inigo is my kid in my current file. I shall provide his barracks quotes. Starting with the birthday quote.

Midnight: Father, it's not safe to wander about after dark.

Morning: Good morning, Father. Taking a little break?

Midday: Father, if you're free, would you care to go for a walk?

Evening: Good evening, Father. Care to join me? I was just about to relax.

Birthday: Happy birthday, Father. How old are you today?

Edited by Sangyul

I see that Inigo's barracks conversations as your kid are blank. Inigo is my kid in my current file. I shall provide his barracks quotes. Starting with the birthday quote.

Midnight: Father, it's not safe to wander about after dark.

Morning:

Midday:

Evening:

Birthday: Happy birthday, Father. How old are you today?

Added!

• 3 months later...

Hm... My account in the wiki was deleted, I guess it was due to lack of activity?

Anyway, here are the missing quotes for the bonus teams. The page is already completely formated, so you just need to add the missing quotes.

Edit: Huh... It turns out that it wasn't deleted, and I was the one making some mistake here. Anyway, I'll add the text by myself then.

Edited by NeonZ

• 2 months later...

Not entirely sure if this is the right place for this, but...

Though I haven't seen the conversation on my copy of the game, the script of Tharja's C support with a female Avatar here has their fifth and sixth lines the same as with a male Avatar:

Tharja:
So you finally noticed...my love.

Robin:
Sorry, what? Your...love?

But in this video, the lines are:

Tharja:
Ah. Of course you'd notice, with our fates entwined so...

Robin:
Sorry, what? Our... fates?

I think those are the only differences, but I haven't checked extensively.

I assumed that this was a mistake in the script, but knowing that parts of the game were censored in one region and not others, is it possible that this is one of those instances? I don't have the female Avatar version of the support unlocked on my version of the game, but I thought it might be worth checking both the North American and European versions of the game before changing the script, if anyone feels like bothering.

EDIT: I started another playthrough with a female Avatar on the North American version of the game, and the dialogue is indeed the same as in the video. I suspect this is just a mistake on the wiki, but I don't have access to the European version to check.

Edited by Phoenix_Kensai