Dr. P's Introductory Post/Thread

DrPikachu

copy/pasting the template because I'm lazy and tired right now

Online name: DrPikachu (also go by DrPikachu64, Dr. Pikachu, Dr. P, etc.)

DoB: 8/3/88

Favourite FE Game: Path of Radiance/Awakening (torn between the two right now)

Other Favorite Series: Pretty much anything Nintendo has (grown up with it and Nintendo Power, so if you need specific series I like, ask), Valkyria Chronicles, Atelier, Ys, Trails in the Sky, Shin Megami Tensei (as a whole, but especially Persona and Devil Summoner sub-series), Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Tales series, to name several...

Favourite FE Characters: Ike, Elincia, Jill

Least Favourite game: First person shooters (couldn't quite get the handle of dual analog movement when it appeared, and while I have now, I'm still pretty much "meh" about it)

Online friends: A group left over from the old Nintendo "Power On" forum days; most of us were part of this RP called the Yoshi Bodyguards, and while those days are over, we still talk on Skype and stuff.

Favourite music: Game music/classical (more into melodies than lyrics)

MSN/Skype: drpikachu64@live.com

Hobbies: Playing video games, drawing, chatting with friends

Good Point: Generally a funny, nice guy. I might not say much, though.

Bad Point: Sometimes I get TOO quirky...

Anything else? The first FE I got my hands on was a borrowed copy of PoR. I pretty much fell in love with it from the get-go and managed to beat it once before it had to go back. While I've been searching up and down for my own copy of the game that won't turn my wallet into a twinkling star in the sky, I got Radiant Dawn, and The Sacred Stones (been meaning to find FE7, and I can't bring myself to bother getting Shadow Dragon), and I'm SO eagerly waiting for Awakening to arrive.

Here's to a fun time on the forums together.

Edited by DrPikachu