Army of MUs! (Opinions and suggestions appreciated!)

SlayeZ

I've been calling our Gamestop and local mom-and-pop store so much. I'm going to get so many glares if I'm the one who goes to pick it up.

@Max (Imma keep calling you that, cause I can't be fucked to type Maximillian all the time. Plus I keep thinking of Yugioh for some reason.): Hey, we all got homework, pal! Granted, not all of us are doing it... And pshaw, syllabus week? What the hell is that? >_<

Can I be the one who fires the gun into the air and yells "EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN! THIS IS A ROBBERY! GIMME ALL YOUR MONIES!"? If yes, then lets go get them monies! 8D

Haha, don't worry, you're probably still buffer than me. (I'm taller though.)

I didn't think they were a peace offering! YOUCOMINORWHATBRO!?

Aw man, I like that lily-livered nonsense! Did you know that Vikings would compose and read poems at gatherings for entertainment (while chugging their mead and eating their meat, of course)? And if two got in a fight, the one who drew a weapon instead of fighting with his on-the-spot subtle screw-you poetry would be considered unmanly and disgraceful?

XD Viking. Never heard that before. You better not draw me with one of those stupid-ass totally historically inaccurate horned helmets, ya hear~ Now, I'm off to RAPE, PILLAGE, AND BURN! RAAAAAH!

@K and Eberict and Intrier: SHHHH! If you talk about mods three times, one shows up! ...or something. Ugh, I don't wanna start going to another board...

Edited by Asura

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like you may need a flier, if you ever start taking apps again:

Name: Isaac

Ending class: Wyvern Lord

Brief description:

Isaac was in one life, in one time, the simple son of the owner of a small but busy wyvern ranch, and despite the lack of memory, his rural dialect sometimes seeps into his speech, causing much confusion. The most notable instance is, when frightened or in danger; instead of saying 'I need help' he will instead shout, quite loudly 'Wasing the was of needing!' He lived and worked on the ranch, doing most everything his older brothers and father did, from feeding and brushing the wyverns, to teaching clients how to care for the wyverns themselves. The hard work hardened his body and darkened the skin on his forearms and neck. As with all of his brothers, he also had an almost formal schooling. After all the early morning work was done, and old veteran from the nearby town would come by and teach everything from math to history, even art every now and again. After the lessons, the teacher would stay for lunch, and would talk to Isaac as his older brothers and father went into town to buy supplies. During this time Isaac devoured story after story of glorious battles, of near routs, and of crushing defeats and brushes with death. He learned strategy from his teacher, how to tell what a man was just by looking at him, he learned the flow of battle secondhand, but it wouldn't stay that way.

Just like his brothers before him, when he turned 13 his father gave him a single wyvern egg of his own. the nurturing came easily, from years of experience, warm sand below, and a glass roof above, he spent every free moment with that egg, even going so far as to drag teacher into the hatchery to continue his tactics lessons. His teacher was there when the egg finally began to hatch. Isaac's breath caught in his throat when it began, and was finally able to breath when the small wyvern rolled himself to his feet and made a small clicking noise in his throat. Isaac smiled and gave the wyvern - his wyvern - its first meal.

when the wyvern grew to a size where he could support Isaac's weight, his father became a second teacher, teaching him saddlecraft and the basics of flight, while teacher's lessons began to shift towards the benefits of flight in combat, and some scraps of flying tactics he picked up in the many border skirmishes he had taken part in. When riding was as familiar as breathing, sometimes the sons would e asked to deliver messages of great import, or to help tend to army wyverns. One such trip brought Isaac into contact with Lord Chrom. It took no time at all for the enigmatic personality to draw Isaac in. He sent a letter off to his father explaining the situation when he joined the shepherds.

the Shepherds quickly learned that he's a curious youth who will stick his nose in almost anywhere it looks like he doesn't know how anything works. The amount of questions he can ask in a very short period of time can be downright infuriating, but the goofy smile that adorns a rounded farmer's face under a shock of light brown hair makes most forgive him and humor his curiosity. Often the sentiment is reciprocated when anyone else comes along him taking care of Acaro, his wyvern. He can often be seen talking to Acaro while brushing or feeding him, carrying on whole conversations while he worked. When asked what he was doing he smiles and tells them about how to talk to a wyvern. Talking to a wyvern is a lot like talking to a horse, it's about reading the body language, a snort of anger, a tail twitched in amusement, a wingbeat of frustration, and dozens of smaller signals as the questioner looked on in horror as they looked at the veritable pandora's box, more than they would ever need to know about wyverns. Isaac feels bad about fighting other wyverns on the battlefield.

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Res

up to you to use or not use as you see fit. I have three builds I'm going to use for my own army and I'd like to throw them out there.

Raine;;

Tactician -> Barbarian -> Berserker -> Mymidon -> Swordmaster

+ speed || skill (depends if you want higher crit rate or more chances to crit)

- magic

uses 4 seals and should be about lvl 40 when he hits swordmaster and is about the time he should theoretically come into his own.

skills:

Barbarian (10) Gamble-- hit-5%, crit+10%

Berserker (5) Wrath-- +20%crit when HP < 50%

Myrmidon (10) Vantage-- On enemy's turn strikes first when HP <= 50%

Swordmaster (5) Astra-- Deals 5 consecutive hits to the enemy with half damage [(skill/2)% activation]

Swordmaster (15) Swordfaire(?)-- +5 str when equiped with a sword

description:

When I built this character, I had a Squall Leonhart appearance meets Joshua (sacred stones) personality in mind while retaining squall's aversion to wanting to rely on others. The only person he'd trust would be the Dark Mage MU/support character.

strategy:

Should be paired with a Dark Mage-- I would recommend pairing with Morgan for support options or another MU. This should be made clear when reading the Dark Mage MU. Beyond that, the point of this unit is that everything about his fighting style is a gamble. He's a critical hit monkey with the ability to get a +50% crit rate when his health is below 1/2. While he is an amazing evader, it's when he's backed into a corner he's the most dangerous.

Selencia;;

Tactician* -> Dark Mage -> Sorcerer -> Tactician -> Grandmaster

uses 4 seals and 40 levels to reach final evolution

+skill || mag

-str || luck

*the best way to eliminate this starting class is to use morgan (I think he/she comes in as the mother's class) but since it's a MU army feel free to go through these 10 levels twice.

*if you don't care if you end with grandmaster or not, you can eliminate the use of one of the seals and 10 levels from the final level calculation. In this case, select str as flaw since Sorcerers don't use weapons.

Dark Mage (1) Hex-- avoid-15% to all enemies within 3 tiles

Dark Mage (10) Ambrosia(?)-- evade/evade critical-10% for all enemies within a 3 tile radius

Sorcerer (5) Ignis-- Extra Damage

Tactician (10) Solidarity-- critical/evade+10% to adjacent allies [dunno if it works when paired, if not, feel free to replace this with one of the grandmaster skills]

Grandmaster (5/15) ???-- either one works wonders, personally I'd go with the one to give everyone a 4 point boost in all stats, but getting that extra damage goes hand in hand with Ignis.

strategy;;

The tactician of the army, it gives all units in its range a 20% boost to crit-- pair that with the +30% the previous unit gets and you've got yourself someone who flips a coin for if he gets a critical or not... and flips it twice per attack. In the end, this unit is not only a great addition as a general support unit, but the potential extra damage that is given from the Grandmaster skill and Ignis really add up. It's almost as lethal in attacks as it is just standing there.

Eric;;

Tactician -> Cavalier -> Paladin -> Knight -> General

+Defense || Skill

-Magic

uses 4 seals and 45 levels to reach General-- isn't complete until lvl 60 however... but once he does, there's hardly anything that'll be able to take him down other than weapons that are innately supereffective against him.

Paladin (5) Defender-- All stats +1 when paired

Paladin (15) Holy Shield-- Halves damage from bows, tomes and dragonstones (skill% activation)

Knight (1) Defence +2

General (5) Rally Defence-- +4 defense to all allies up to 3 tiles away for 1 turn

General (15) Great Shield-- Halves damage from swords, lances, axes and beaststones (skill% activation)

strategy;;

He is the wall, the hard place, the solid foundation on which the army relies upon. need someone to walk into the middle of a group of enemies without fear of being picked off? he's your guy. need someone to stand in a choke point to hold off wave after wave of intruder? he's your guy. As a general, he has access to multiple weapon types for any situation and doesn't have to worry about much of anything hurting him. Sure, he's slow, but with an armor as thick as his, there won't be hardly anything putting a dent in him.

up to you to use or not use as you see fit. I have three builds I'm going to use for my own army and I'd like to throw them out there.

Selencia;;

Tactician* -> Dark Mage -> Sorcerer -> Tactician -> Grandmaster

I should point out that you can actually skip reclassing back into Tactitian and go straight to Grandmaster if your Sorcerer is Lv. 10 and up.

Other than that and the fact Ignis is actually the Grandmaster's Lv. 5 Skill, those three are pretty good builds.

I've been calling our Gamestop and local mom-and-pop store so much. I'm going to get so many glares if I'm the one who goes to pick it up.

@Max (Imma keep calling you that, cause I can't be fucked to type Maximillian all the time. Plus I keep thinking of Yugioh for some reason.): Hey, we all got homework, pal! Granted, not all of us are doing it... And pshaw, syllabus week? What the hell is that? >_<

Can I be the one who fires the gun into the air and yells "EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN! THIS IS A ROBBERY! GIMME ALL YOUR MONIES!"? If yes, then lets go get them monies! 8D

Haha, don't worry, you're probably still buffer than me. (I'm taller though.)

I didn't think they were a peace offering! YOUCOMINORWHATBRO!?

Aw man, I like that lily-livered nonsense! Did you know that Vikings would compose and read poems at gatherings for entertainment (while chugging their mead and eating their meat, of course)? And if two got in a fight, the one who drew a weapon instead of fighting with his on-the-spot subtle screw-you poetry would be considered unmanly and disgraceful?

XD Viking. Never heard that before. You better not draw me with one of those stupid-ass totally historically inaccurate horned helmets, ya hear~ Now, I'm off to RAPE, PILLAGE, AND BURN! RAAAAAH!

@K and Eberict and Intrier: SHHHH! If you talk about mods three times, one shows up! ...or something. Ugh, I don't wanna start going to another board...

@Intrier and Kisuke: HOW HAVE YOU GUYS NEVER SEEN BRUCE LEE?! XD Did you really think that was Max in that pic? He even put 'Just kidding' right under it! For shame.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I know who Bruce Lee is, he is a legend in my house(among me and my brothers)

I no longer...feel anything but pain. :( I could make a big Skype chatroom (since it lets you leave messages too) Sorry if my replies are short this round, I'm super sleepy for some reason D: Stayed up all last night practicing SFxTv2013 on the vita accidentally...kinda

Oh I also went to talk to the gamestop I usually go to (a friend works there). While I didn't talk with my friend, another girl told me that something like this never happened before and I wasn't the first to come talk to her about. Apparently If you reserved it they'll call you as soon as they get it in stock (which is cool) and its the 8th for those who didn't reserve it. Apparently there was a shipping error (unequal distribution) but im sure everyone already knew that.

And as for the newcomers, I'll draw them but you'll have to forgive me as I may take alittle while, school hits hard!

@Wheels - I WISH IT WAS SUMMER HERE. The snow is so pretty...but the wind is frigid cold! LOL. Bros usually don't have the mate-stealing problems, since we place bros before said mates ;) (at least I would hope so!)

That's really cool that you know your teacher like that, MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER. is the illness common in AUssie though? D:

It's okay, at least you dont caplock allday erryday like me ;-;

@Eberict: Well at least Ashe embraced her heritage! XD

@Intrier: WhatHaveIDone....lol if you're talking about the pectoral dance then yeah. I can do that, if you're talking about the bicep dance, no I cant do that. CANON MEANS THERE IS NO ROOM FOR IMAGINATION. STOPPERU. STOP RUINING IT WITH YOUR DERP. :(

@Kisuke: Well it really depends. I can give you a full list and explaination of everything that I do each time I go to the gym, but that probably won't help you.

It would help if you could fill me in on your current physical condition, what you can do, and what you cant. stuff like that.

I was never taught by anyone so I just went through alot of trial and error...so maybe I could help you better since I kinda had to go through what worked for me and what didnt.

HOWEVER , before any of that, you have to find a worthwhile goal to go that far. If you do it for just a beach bod or to pick up girls, I guarantee you won't get far. Many people come up to me asking for assistance then 2 weeks later I never see them in the gym again

@Kari:

Oh man, I'm not a big fan of the taste or the smell myself. Which is why I don't understand how people can become an alcoholic... But to not be a total hypocrite I never drank until recently, and since I'm asian, I am a lightweight :( Even worst, when intoxicated, I get sooo sick when I smell more alcohol. SO WHATEVER YOU BREW BETTER TASTE LIKE DELICIOUS HEAVEN. Lemmeseedat bartender-fu

Waittt you're talking to a stranger right now ;-; YOU SAYIN YOU DONT ENJOY OUR CONVERSATIONS!? jk jk, what part of New York are you in? and :( that's very kind of you! also, how old is your friend? Owning a bar seems like no small feat.

I think bartending is like that everywhere...and its pretty amusing that they do let 18 year olds work in bars! My friend gets paid to drink with the customers, its soooo outrageous. :P

Ahem. I can't say that it is a mistake, for you see...I simply find it impossible to look at anyone else but you cool.gif So I won't go back to my feminin- WAIT A MINUTE DID YOU JUST CALL ME GIRLY? We'll Bang, Okay?

And no. I prefer death over a LIFE WITHOUT YOUUU

It's so difficult not to hit on you. I SORRIES EBERICT I BLAME Kappa.png

@Arturis: Im not black enough to give you a response :( Well at least you've got a professional subconcious! unlike me, the pinnacle of lazy :D

@Chidokyo: Now Draw me in your style or I shank you >:O

and sadly my Abs are not nearly as strong as my manboobies ;-;

THEY'LL GET THERE THOUGH

@Ashe: DO WANT SO BAD. Instead of studying I was doing inheritance tables and skills/pairings...lol FML!! the last few days of waiting hurt the most!!

AYEEE YUGI BOI ASHEY GURL (ewwww). COME CLOSER, I'VE GOT SOME CARDS 4 U~

i thought you were gonna call me Maxipad? XD Psssh SYLLABUS WEEK IS THE WEEK WHERE NO SHIT IS GIVEN AND NO WORK IS DONE. I miss those days ;-;

And yes you can, YOU CAN EVEN GO IN THERE BY YOURSELF WHILE I STOP BY THE LOCAL DONUT SHOP AND DISTRACT THE POLICE. :) perfect teamwork yo.

I'D COME. BUT I DONT WANT TO HUMILIATE YOU. SO ILL HUG YOU INSTEAD.

I did not know that. That's actually pretty cool. TOO BAD YOU'D LOSE IN A POETRY-OFF. jk i suck ass at poetry :(

As for the lily-livered nonsense, YOU BETTER WORK FOR IT FOO. grovel at my feet, MORTALS.

pssssh, why would I draw a helmet to cover your beautiful vicious rabies-induced face!? AYE WOAH TAKE ME WITH YOU ON THAT RAPE/PILLAGE/BURN ADVENTURE ACROSS EUROPE. ;D

Also, you might wanna erase the part about intrier and kisuke, they got passed the Bruce Lee part me thinks. UNLESS YOU'RE SAYING ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME. Racist.

~NIGHT EVERYONE...hopefully I can get madstudying/homework done tommorrow so I can draw the pics right after :D

Edited by SlayeZ

No time for a proper reply but I just had to tell you guuuys - WE GOT THE GAME EARLY! PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW! Don't feel bad guys, I'm not rubbing it in or anything. Whaha, my entire life has led up this moment~/hyperbole

{And, fiiiine, I'll erase it. You guys are so sensitive.)

@Slayez: A)I don't go to any beaches nor will I in a loooonnnggg while. and B) I've learned my lesson about trying to show off, plus I'm not really the "get girls with muscles" type.

Yeah but if I could describe my current physical condition, I'd say I'm in good shape. I'm skinny but that can be mostly attributed to genetics. I know that I'm a fast runner but I run out of stamina fast depending on my running speed and style. Plus the trial and error thing I guess I can relate to because I mostly try experimenting on ways to improve my speed, stamina and power-which usually involves running with some kind of weight on my i.e:my bookbag when it's filled, a bag full of weights, or just generally running or jogging to improve my breathing. I hope that if I ever excel in some sport, I hope it'd be in track since I love to run and my bus agrees. Plus if it counts for something I have a ton of spirit and I don't give up easily when I'm motivated or inspired.

My weak point'd involve-as stated above-my stamina. I'm also not one to call on when heavy lifting involves but I can still help. I push myself way beyond my limits sometimes but still refuse to rest-bull hardheadedness.

Thats about all I can think of. Also, I forgot you were drawing pictures XD, I just loved coming onto this topic for the people and the conversation.

No time for a proper reply but I just had to tell you guuuys - WE GOT THE GAME EARLY! PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW! Don't feel bad guys, I'm not rubbing it in or anything. Whaha, my entire life has led up this moment~/hyperbole

{And, fiiiine, I'll erase it. You guys are so sensitive.)

YOU HURT MEEEEEE ;________________________________________________________;

No longer hurt...got an early copy as well thanks to Taichi!

I walked in and they were just talking about SFxTv2013 and then I was like YEAH GIMME FIRE EMBLEM NAOWWW and they were like DOOD, U DA RUCKY. THIS IS THE RAST ONE!! ;D

Cool, bro! Congrats~ (Wow, you were lucky!) I hope everyone else manages to get their copy soon. I've totally abandoned this place, heh. Now back to my self-induced exile~

@Ashe: BBY DONT GOOOO Q----Q

@Dragoon: Welcome Aboard! :D You better think twice about leaving...C:

And yes, FE is very addictive...I wish I did more HW before I went out and bought it ;-;

What;reyou recording with and you are a lucky Tactiction as of right now.

I love the cold, gimme winter all day every day! Yeah, he was too busy thinking with his second head to care about the bro code gee_wiz_emoticon.gif And she was thinking with her greed, and derps happened XD

Nah, it's not common, which is why I'm lucky to have teachers with first hand experience. I go back in 3 days now, definitely not gonna get my bundle before I start school T_T

So jelly of you guys playing ATM!

@Maximillian - You're going for a classic fragile speedster type, eh? Take care with that -DEF. I chose -SKL, and here's what Dark Mage Tarquin's stats look like: HP - 39, Str - 13, Mag - 25, Skl - 8, Spd - 17, Lck - 15, Def - 12, Res - 12. That's at Lv. 11/9. dry.gif ...I don't even want to think about my skill activation rates. If I didn't have Hex I'd be missing constantly. Seems I'll have to switch to PK/DF earlier than I had anticipated.

Worry not! You won't even notice the alcohol in my concoctions until it knocks you flat on your ass. I like talking to you folks here on the forums because I'm under no obligation to try and fill any awkward silences or force conversation. I really do hate being forced to socialize.

I live in Brooklyn, but work and study in Manhattan. I would ask you where in Maryland you reside, but sadly I'm not well traveled and the information would mean nothing to me. My friend is 34, and owning and operating a successful bar is indeed a... trial. She's done well for herself, thankfully.

...You literally can't help yourself, can you? Not even to save your life. XD

...Damnit! Stop bolding my text, you piece of -

...I hope we're not making those who haven't acquired the game yet feel badly...

...I hope we're not making those who haven't acquired the game yet feel badly...

I don't feel bad.

I think. Maybe.

I dunno. There's a chance I might get it Sunday, so I'm not too worried.

Edited by Chidokyo

Nope, not too bad XD I was taunting my friend who's a bigger fan than me, but didn't preorder, about how he might not get the game until the 8th, and if he gets it on the 8th, I might have the game before he does, and he lives in the US!

Sumia is a psycho. ;___; and Chrom x Sully's S conver is pretty cute!

Lol I couldn't sleep last night and didn't want to advance chapters (b/c I want to record it) so I...grinded the free DLC. Alot.

Dunno if I want to record the paralogues though. anyone want to see them?

Also, I have a second seal (I used one on me already) And I was wondering, should I promote

Donnel/Donny at lvl 17? or get him a bit higher before using it?

His status:

Villager LvL17

STR- 14

MAG- 6

SKL- 12

SPD- 16

LUK- 27

DEF- 10

RES- 5

@Chidokyo: I'll do a Lunatic Run after I grind up a bunch of MU's :D and probably will record/commentate that.

@Kari: Dark Mage Tarquin is a noob. C: Myrmidon Max is a pro though, sitting at 20/10 with:

HP- 43

STR- 23

MAG- 22 (Capped)

SKL- 27

SPD- 32 (Capped)

LUK- 17

DEF- 16

RES- 9

Current Skills:

-Veteran (Tact lvl 1)

-Solidarity (Tact lvl 10)

-Avoid +10 (Myrm lvl 1)

-Vantage (Myrm lvl 10)

Surprisingly that -DEF hasnt effected me at all yet! Wait a minute. YOU JUST CALLED ME FRAGILE. What am I? A wittle Flower? :C

Jee Thanks! I hope you're going to take care of me when I'm knocked the fuck out...Then again it is you...I'd probably end up in Africa the next day or something. Evil Troll.

...But you're under the obligation to fill the void in my heart wink.gif

LOL I REALLY CAN'T HELP IT.

SHADDAP IT'S AN ENDEARING CHARACTER TRAIT cool.gif

I'm like Virion. Cept more classy ofc.

That is true! Forced Conversations are sooo...awkward. :C I just act like myself 24/7 to prevent that. :D I don't know how people put up with me LOL

@Wheels: Thanks for catching that video freeze for me! Lol I HOPE YOU GET THE GAME BEFORE HE DOES, THEN YOU CAN RUB IT IN HIS FACE LIKE THE COOLBEANS YOU ARE.

@Murdok: I FEEL YOUR PAIN DOOD D; Yeah most European countries can read english anyways, smh.

@Kisuke: Ah so you're more cardio trained then! I run out of stamina fast too when I run...errr..sprint. Wait so if you really want to do track, then you dont really need to weight lift. You can get abs without lifting weights, and it's more cardio inducing anyways! Do you do any form of crunches/planks/etc? Oh, and since you're skinny, results show up real fast.

If you ever decide to weight lift, let me know. Just be careful and stretch your joints alot before you do anything!

@Dragoon: Usually I love digital more, but Nintendo's way of dealing with digital is...kinda lame. D:

I thought I almost died here:

Edited by SlayeZ