TLP LTC Run

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Yes

No

Yes

No

Respectively

More details:

- it's been updated yes, you actually get an extra pair of boots if you beat him IIRC

- sorry it's glitched it will be fixed soon... I keep saying that anyhow but I'm super busy ATM so >_>;

- yes, the 3 main characters, Siegfried, Kelik, and Anakin can all seize. No, Shon cannot seize, he is not a main character IMO or at the very least not a commander of the army

- nope, Kelik is too busy stroking his ego to talk to them and you don't have Sieg at that point leaving only Anakin (only a commander really makes sense IMO though I guess you could have a very generic conversation with any character or something)

-Oh wow, another pair of boots. That's pretty nice. I guess I'll see if I can do it this time around

-Ah, no problem. I believe that chapter is a pain to LTC since it's in the rain. I guess I just won't do it for this run.

-That's good. I'm glad that those 3 can seize. That'll probably make things a lot easier.

-Ah, well that's too bad. But I guess since you can seize with Kelik so I could just have him do the seizing and then Anakin do the talking if they're worth it (didn't use them in my initial run because one of the enemies got a hold of the fort so the leader didn't spawn.)

yeah I don't like chapter 7x or 9 myself but someone wanted rain so I made it rain lol

also fair warning if you haven't played TLP some of the chapters require multiple seizing and there's no warp staves so it's slightly harder to LTC those chaps

yeah I don't like chapter 7x or 9 myself but someone wanted rain so I made it rain lol

also fair warning if you haven't played TLP some of the chapters require multiple seizing and there's no warp staves so it's slightly harder to LTC those chaps

lol yeah I did a "casual" run of TLP back when it was first released. Those were good chapters (the one with Howard as a boss and then the Sword Crusher Dude at the bottom along with the chapter where you had like a 72 turn limit or something like that). I only used Anakin to seize in both of those chapter, but I guess since we have multi-lord seizing I can break up the responsibility in those chapters. I think I missed a gaiden chapter because of the turn requirement so I guess there will be a bit of surprise. I also haven't done the constellations, but I'm planning on only doing the main game anyways.

^Chapter 2

well I give mad props to anyone who can beat the Astral Rift without any grinding, not even using the GA. Visiting Jake's house and buying stuff is allowed though :P

Ah, sounds challenging. I might do a "casual" run of it when I'm done with this and then see if I'm interested in doing something like a "No-grinding" run of Astral Rift or some other restricted playthrough. But I guess that won't be for a while.