At what age did you start shaving?

Junkhead

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started eight years ago, when I was twelve.

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

I'm Portuguese so hair grows in dark and thick every time. Gotta shave almost every day. I have a beard that I occasionally trim, but I shave my upper lip and neck frequently.

I think I was 13 (can't remember if it was 8th or 9th grade, so I'm gonna go with 9th) when I first shaved because the stache was starting to get thick and the ladies weren't a fan of it. It wasn't until I was 14-15 when I really had to start shaving more often

I started eight years ago, when I was twelve.

Worst. Mistake. Ever.

I'm Portuguese so hair grows in dark and thick every time. Gotta shave almost every day. I have a beard that I occasionally trim, but I shave my upper lip and neck frequently.

I thought you said you started shaving eight weeks ago. Was going to say, uh, you probably shouldn't have a beard at 12. >__>

First shave was when I was 15. A clean shave at that. Classmates were teasing me as fuck for having a beard and a teacher wanted me to shave too. I got pissed as fuck and did a clean shave... it was the worst mistake ever. O_O

Then in March last year I shaved(beard only) for the second time cuz I needed to look presentable apparently to external examiners. I think that did it- now ever week I need to shave otherwise people start staring at me in awe >_>

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun ;~; Skin was probably a lot more sensitive back then...

I was born with this beard. I got it trimmed before my umbilical cord was even cut. Or so the legend goes, anyway.

Enter my life. My legs are forests, too.

i used to shave my legs just for the fuck of it. then my dad called me gay. theres nothing wrong with that, it just hurt my feelers. so i stopped.

You know that 'stache in my pics? Had that sucker since 11. Been shaving and trimming it up since then, but I've only shaven it off completely one time (new years day, 2009.

It was...cold...