FE Awakening Original Soundtrack out 27 March

VincentASM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music's already being uploaded. 4 out of the 5 discs are already ripped and uploaded. Not saying where though. Google is your friend.

Sorry, but I don't want to risk anything.

Note: I'm not uploading. I just found it.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Amazon just emailed me yesterday too.

126857610.png

Man, it would be awesome to have something like this in English (for the voices). D:

Just gonna post my obligatory "I highly doubt this will happen" post because I am a realistic jerk.

Though I guess it's more plausible than a Knights of Iris book being published in North America.

Got my copy yesterday, shocked it was that fast. It really is a gorgeous boxed set overall. Think it's the nicest game OST I've ever gotten, though I've only bothered with a few.

I'd have offered to upload tracks but people are freaking fast, it's always impressive somehow. Agreed with Shadowofchaos on the English thing; most companies don't seem to think it's profitable with OSTs, or at least it's been like that for a lot of games I've enjoyed. Would be pretty fun to spam the character voices at will, but hey.

Edited by blizzara

I heard that some people got it a few days ago. Seems like they actually released it before the official release date.

Won't buy this myself; between the actual game and the art book, I feel that it's too much to spend on a single game, even though it's my favourite gmae of all time.

I bought Knights of Iris, so I don't feel guilty about downloading But when I have money again I will surely buy this, having the voice clips might be interesting.

Is...there an issue with track 17 of disk 4? I'm a pirate, I downloaded this... It's the exact same as track 3 of disk 1, but with an extra 1:38 of silence at the end.

Edited by Tsamimi

I don't know if anyone has uploaded the last disc yet, but I've ripped and uploaded mine just in case anyone wants it.

Disc 5 part 1

Disc 5 part 2

If anyone wants to reupload the 2 parts into a single file, please feel free to do it haha;; I wish this ost has an English version too because I want to English voice clips orz.