Console and DS FE boards rearranged

VincentASM

For those concerned, very soon (or already) the following changes will be made:

The FE9 and FE10 boards will be moved to the GameCube/Wii Era board

The FE11 and FE12 boards will be moved to the Nintendo DS Era board

These changes are necessary to keep the forums compact, especially as the relevance of the older games becomes reduced (although I do believe the current activity of the aforementioned boards is still at a respectable level).

Apologies for any inconveniences caused ^^

No split into subsections for these like the GBA forums right now?

The NES/SNES era hasn't been split up either, but I don't think it matters too much. I mean, there were only two games in both GCN/Wii and DS eras, and there's not much discussion for the NES games.

The folder for both of the Shadow Dragons and FE12 were showing as Fire Emblem 12's name instead of showing as Nintendo DS era in the front of the forum section.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just refreshed it.

Edited by King Marth 64

The DS boards are pretty inactive, particularly Shadow Dragon. For the GC/Wii boards it slipped my mind, lol. I suppose I could give FE9 its own subsection if that's what Vincent wants, it'd just take me a while to sort through the junk.

No split into subsections for these like the GBA forums right now?

I'm a little surpised that they don't have respective subsections too, to be honest.

I kinda figured they would have them when you mentioned the idea. :P

The NES/SNES era hasn't been split up either, but I don't think it matters too much. I mean, there were only two games in both GCN/Wii and DS eras, and there's not much discussion for the NES games.

I'm a little surpised that they don't have respective subsections too, to be honest.

I kinda figured they would have them when you mentioned the idea. :P

Yeah, I do think of the NES and SNES threads needs a subforum for spliting up for Shadow Dragons and Blade of Light, Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Seisen no Keifu, and Thracia 776 also. And plus, a subforum for Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn in the GameCube/Wii Era and Shadow Dragon, and FE12 in the DS Era would be nice also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Yeah, I do think of the NES and SNES threads needs a subforum for spliting up for Shadow Dragons and Blade of Light, Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Seisen no Keifu, and Thracia 776 also. And plus, a subforum for Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn in the GameCube/Wii Era and Shadow Dragon, and FE12 in the DS Era would be nice also.

There really isn't enough discussion of the individual NES and SNES games to warrant a subforum for all five of them.

LOL wow it's arranged just like the Fire Emblem Shrine now :P and I made my changes way before you did, so I'm inclined to believe that either you (Vincent) or Tang stole the idea from me XD

but in all seriousness I think it's a smart move with FE13 and the crossover grabbing as much attention as they are and likely a lot more attention in the coming days and I don't actually think you got inspired from FES but it's a funny coincidence XP

Are the DS games getting their own subforums? Looking in there is kind of confusing right now as to which thread belongs to what game.

Are the DS games getting their own subforums? Looking in there is kind of confusing right now as to which thread belongs to what game.

Probably, but the process will be slow. Tang and I (who just moved all the PoR/RD threads) know very little about the games, so it's harder for us to identify which thread belongs where. Not sure about the other staff members, but if any do know it well, they'll probably have to do most of the work.

I didn't see a lot of point in splitting up our two least active sections, but I split them to the best of my ability just for you guys. Although I didn't even bother trying to figure out which RTUs belonged to which forum. If you spot any threads that belong in the other section just alert a moderator and they'll move it.

Hopefully everything is peachy now!

I think Raven is also trying to hint that you should turn him into a mod/admin xb

As neat as that'd be, that isn't my intention here. Just voicing (typing?) my thoughts on the matter.

Tangerine is the best employee ever X D

Except for the part where she merged the boards instead of moving them as they currently are and causing both me and her a lot of extra work, sure!

You know you enjoyed the quality time! Plus I only got you to help with one of the boards, so don't act like my slave :O!

Also I did it that way 'cause he told me to "merge" them, and by "merge" I thought he meant like the NES/SNES ones. It was just a misunderstanding :O!

It's okay, I would be totally jelly if Vincent said someone else was the best ever too <3. You'll always be my 2nd favorite mod.

Edited by Tangerine