Canon

Onestep

Tharja? I haven't seen the Female Avatar support with her, but it was the same as the Male Avatar in the JP version.

What if....people have pie-affairs?! Is having pie with different people bad? D: Or does it just lead to harems being canon?? O Almighty Pie, please enlighten us so that we may not wrong you!

Someone duct-tape my fingers together so I stop posting stupid shit...

Obviously, as pies are both the foodstuff of both love and frienship, a Male Avatar canonically becomes Tharja's husband, while a Female Avatar becomes her friend. Seek deeper, young grasshopper, and find a romantic support for the character you desire. One with with pies. Delcious pies.

i am the grandmaster of posting stupid shit

I believe that this Christopher Walken line is appropriate here.

"Get me a big bowl of pie, with ice cream on it. MmmmMm, good. Put some on your head! Your tongue'll slap your brains out, trying to get to it. Interested?"

You should only be able to pair characters together when they're at level three with fourteen experience.

I see what you did there; ALL FOR THE PIES!!!!!

Man, this is getting too good. I will personally go and count how many pie related supports I get and we should pool the results here. I'm honestly getting curious.....

lool,maybe these are the pairings intended by the creators^^.

Well I dunno,chromXsumia is the default pairing for him,so maybe there is really something magical about pie xDD

Wait...what if...the pies are spiked with a magic love potion!?

Edited by Zera

I have one more question: Was pie mentioned so often in the original Japanese game? I ask because it is very important to me that NOA didn't significantly change any of the support conversations.

Oh great, now I'm gonna be thinking of pie every time I play the game and defeat my enemies....And now I want it to eat now too...But okay, I shall look as hard as I can while I play the game!

^ This minus the hunger part (I had some Mac n cheese earlier). I'll not be able to play the game now without chuckling every time pie is mentioned. =P

I have one more question: Was pie mentioned so often in the original Japanese game? I ask because it is very important to me that NOA didn't significantly change any of the support conversations.

I've played through the game five times total, gone through tons of marriages, and I cannot recall any supports mentioning pie. I could be wrong, of course, and I haven't paired everyone with everyone~. There seems to be a lack of pie in Japan.

However, I should mention that there are many supports where characters discuss food in the Japanese version. It seems to me that certain foods were replaced with pie in the localization. I could confirm this by checking my support library... eventually.

Edited by ReedTien

As Rey said: In Japan, bento = true ship.

In North America, pie = true ship.

Funnies aside, Avatar/Tharja and Chrom/Sumia had bento supports in the JP version. In the NA version, it's pie. I don't know about the others...but there certainly are a hell of a lot of food-related supports in the JP version.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny because sandwiches fits bento better than pies.

They should've made more sandwich convos instead, other than Gregor/Olivia and Fred/Cordelia,

In term of physical effort, maybe. But in the conversations Sumia tried to spend some effort to win Chrom over. In this aspect, sandwich would sound lazy. Bento and pie sound like she poured her heart in full dedication into the meals.

Edit: How is this support even possible? Morgan's hair color indicates Tiki is not her mother.

Taken most likely from the Support Gallery. It takes the child appearance from your most recently loaded file.

That looks like Olivia's daughter, so they must have gotten Tiki and Morgan supports on one file, Olivia and Morgan supports on the other, more recently played the latter, and looked up Tiki and Morgan in the Support Gallery.

That shows the more recent child (Olivia's), but the Tiki mother support.