Project 76

fuzz94

Yeti made a brand new map editor this weekend. That tool is way better than mappy and tiled combined XD

Once my guide is written and we optimize a few processes...

word word.

I really wish you luck with FE7x! Will it still be 10 chapters + route split? Will it go more? Will Riven and Harrel still be the main characters? I'm really excited where this could be going.

lol thanks dude. Its in FEXNA, FE7x is yeti's game in the engine. As for chapter length, I'm not sure, but it'll probably be a new number. I think we're still keeping a route split. And yes Riven and Harrel are still 2 of the main characters, although we may change up some of their back story.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you can help!

If you're good at something, whether in a hacking sense of a graphical sense, we would love to have some help. In particular, we could use some assistance in the mugs department, and the battle sprites department. We're pretty set on maps actually. But if you want to lend a hand and become a part of the team we'd love to have you. You can either post here or shoot one of us a PM and tell us how you'd like to get involved.

That's all for now. Tell us what you think!

I would love to help with the scripting

Yeti made a brand new map editor this weekend. That tool is way better than mappy and tiled combined XD

Once my guide is written and we optimize a few processes...

There is no replacing Mappy, Klok!

Edited by Matt_Custov

• 4 months later...

Hm? What?

66538675.pngs7st.pngnqoc.png

teaseruc.png2l8c.png11582299.png

Yup, we're back.

Summer has started and I now have an ample amount of time to work on this thing. With that being said, here is the plan for the next few months.

Start Fresh:

The ROM is pretty much boned. Everything is unorganized. Data is all over the place and I don't know which is which. On top of that, most of what was done is so buggy that the game itself is just crap. SO, I will be reinserting everything into a fresh ROM just to make everything manageable.

Where to go from there?:

Forward. We were halfway through Chapter 2 when we left off, and we'd like to finish it. There a few graphical pieces that need to be taken care, some more writing and dialogue and then it should be ready to go. What happens with 2 chapters and a prologue complete?

Beta-Testing:

At this point, we will be nearing our first public release, and we will want to pick out 5 people for beta-testing. We want to have the harshest and most critical people on board so we know that we've cleaned up as much as possible once we are set to release.

Release:

This we are unsure of. I said a while ago that we would be shelving this for the public release of FEXNA, but being idle is no fun, especially with FEE3 going on, so we may release a public demo after Chapter 2 is done, we may wait until chapter 5. All that is certain is that a patch will be released for FEE3.

Other stuff:

We could always use some more help for all that are interested. If you're a writer, a battle spriter, a battle sprite animator, or good at events and such and want to get involved, send me a PM and we'll discuss.

That's all for now everyone, hopefully we'll have some progress for you soon.

hahahahahaha

i can beta test

honestly you're one of the people I was hoping would volunteer cause I want every little detail picked out

Going back to haxing instead of XNA? :0

Maybe people will actually use the chat now

I have too much free time to do absolutely nothing lol.

Yeah, I should have time to do beta testing for this.

cool

i hope you dont give him an infinte speed knight to deal with :S

lol it's stuff like that I need to get combed out.

• 1 month later...

sup.

So with FEE3 on the rise, and because of the positive feedback we got from last year, we're gonna have a booth. interview, LP and all.

When will a patch get released?

Great question... There's a lot of different factors and decisions on that. So we might release P-Ch.2 when it's done, we may wait until Ch.5 like originally planned.

Anyways, we have been at work. Only minimally, but here's a comp sheet of all the mugs to date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fdb9faskqz1kv6/mug%20sheet.png

We've got some cleaning to do and other stuff, but hopefully chapter 2 will actually be done for FEE3 to be in the LP.

Oh and soon enough...

b0ff23a591.png

Some of those portraits look different from when I last saw them xP

And it's cool to see your hack is still alive.