Your MU: Share His/Her Pictures + Strengths/Weaknesses

Lauren

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, crappy camera!

Photo_00008_zps6c39c044.jpg

Lol still dicking around with classes and stuff. Wanted to get Sol, so yeah. xD I'll be reclassing my Avatar back to Grandmaster later. My Avatar turned out rather Speed-blessed, though I'm pretty sure I made her best stat HP, worst stat Luck? Or something.

Here is my avatar, in poor quality~

2013-02-04-221807edit_zpsdaef275d.jpg

+MAG, -SKL. Internal Lv. 34. I'm not... sure how her stats are turning out.

I hope all of you awaiting the game manage to procure your copies soon!

Here is my avatar, in poor quality~

2013-02-04-221807edit_zpsdaef275d.jpg

+MAG, -SKL. Internal Lv. 34. I'm not... sure how her stats are turning out.

I hope all of you awaiting the game manage to procure your copies soon!

I'm hoping to receive my copy tomorrow...Though, I might not get to play it much since I have another quiz to study for...

Anyways, your picture isn't too terrible. My camera won't even capture the top screen...It just becomes either blurry and the flash kills the image.

Im just wondering how I'll even upload a crappy phone picture to here. I'm so terribly inept when it comes to technical stuff.....

If your phone a smart phone? If so, then you could probably upload the picture via tumblr or Facebook and then copy the image link and then post the image on here? Not sure if you might be able to post the image directly from a smart phone, though. -doesn't own a smart phone, so that's why he needs to use a regular digital camera-

Im just wondering how I'll even upload a crappy phone picture to here. I'm so terribly inept when it comes to technical stuff.....

If your phone a smart phone? If so, then you could probably upload the picture via tumblr or Facebook and then copy the image link and then post the image on here? Not sure if you might be able to post the image directly from a smart phone, though. -doesn't own a smart phone, so that's why he needs to use a regular digital camera-

I just email photos from my iphone to my email address. If you don't have a smart phone, you may need a USB connector cable thing. I had to use that when I had my LG shine.

Or you could like be creative and use the 3DS camera and several mirrors gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

--

Tarquin and Sen are looking super tough. Can't wait to add my avatar to the SF family.

Edited by Lauren

I just email photos from my iphone to my email address. If you don't have a smart phone, you may need a USB connector cable thing. I had to use that when I had my LG shine.

Or you could like be creative and use the 3DS camera and several mirrors gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

--

Tarquin and Sen are looking super tough. Can't wait to add my avatar to the SF family.

I know my phone's charger doubles as a USB cord for my phone, but last time I tried to connect it to my laptop, it went all funny, so idk what I'm gonna do. XD

Or you could find someone else with a 3DS and take the picture via their 3DS. xD

I know my phone's charger doubles as a USB cord for my phone, but last time I tried to connect it to my laptop, it went all funny, so idk what I'm gonna do. XD

Or you could find someone else with a 3DS and take the picture via their 3DS. xD

That sounds like a much better plan than the one with the mirrors biggrin.gif

That sounds like a much better plan than the one with the mirrors biggrin.gif

Haha. Yeah. Now it's just a matter of getting my game, creating my Avatar, and finding a friend who is willing to allow me to use their 3DS for a short bit. XD

Yeah I do have an iphone, I never considered that idea......hmmm its worth a shot once

I get the game. Also, do we just post them when we create them or when we get them all powered up?

Edited by Silver Lightning

Yeah I do have an iphone, I never considered that idea......hmmm its worth a shot once

I get the game. Also, do we just post them when we create them or when we get them all powered up?

Well, I think you can post them when you're at the Interlude since you know...But I'll probably post mine one I start the prologue or something. XD

Do whatever you like :) . I'm going to post right when I create mine, because I'm too excited to show my Avatar off laugh.gif

edit: I'm gonna post a picture similar to the ones posted on this thread that show the stats page

Edited by Lauren

For my second playthrough I am making a Trickster based-off Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. Why you ask? Because Wendee Lee, who voiced Faye Valentine in Cowboy Bebop is one of the Avatar choices. I was thinking of giving her Lethality, Galeforce, Mug, Pass, and Ignis.

As for my first MU, Demon Fighter with Ignis... and I have not thought it through yet.

lol that's the problem with this game.

You have to physically pass one another.

Otherwise, Annie and I would have faced each other's teams last year.

I personally would love to Streetpass you, a good challenge is a good challenge, plus I HATE EASY THINGS.