Some Wild Sketches Appeared!

TheBro

On 5/23/2013 at 10:07 PM, pinkbubblegum said:

I really like your rainbow bookcases haha. They're a neat and interesting way to add color into pictures xD

Also, that lady. She looks really snazzyyyy! Pretty good for something you don't draw often! o u o

Thanks! Heh, the more colourful, the better!

Glad to hear it; I'll be sure to try drawing girls more often!

On 5/24/2013 at 4:09 AM, eclipse said:

Two notes:

- Back shot: Dude looks like he has a wedgie. I can't draw for beans, so I'm not sure how to improve this!

- Boobs: In comparison to the rest of her, they look really huge. Perhaps lower the cleavage line/shading a little bit?

Otherwise, awesome as usual! I really like that curly-hair lock that woman has!

Ohman, now that you mention it, they do look that way (no!!)! Thanks a ton for the heads-up; I'll definitely have to remember that for future drawings!

Edited by TheBro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to like making posters. :):

Lessee. . .arena/stadium on the outskirts of town? Check. Bar near the arena? Check. Art gallery within spitting distance of the university? Check. I don't know the scale of the map, so I'll just eyeball it and say that other than the zoo, it kind of reminds me of where I live (except for the art gallery thing, which is in the weirdest place in my area). I like it!

On 5/27/2013 at 5:12 PM, eclipse said:

You seem to like making posters. :):

Lessee. . .arena/stadium on the outskirts of town? Check. Bar near the arena? Check. Art gallery within spitting distance of the university? Check. I don't know the scale of the map, so I'll just eyeball it and say that other than the zoo, it kind of reminds me of where I live (except for the art gallery thing, which is in the weirdest place in my area). I like it!

Haha, got me there! Faux propaganda, magazine cover parodies, movie poster parodies, you name it-- those are my favourite to do!

Edited by TheBro

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2013 at 2:27 AM, eclipse said:

Nope, I'm from Hawaii!

The expression on the guy's face on the magazine cover is priceless. :D:

heh good to hear! drawing these things has been fun.

Edited by TheBro