Some Wild Sketches Appeared!

TheBro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2013 at 10:07 PM, eclipse said:

Dio/Jotaro are popular (obviously). Dunno what the consensus is on Polnareff. I wouldn't mind seeing Kakyoin just because I think his body type and your art style would match.

Oh, and Iggy. :P:

Okay sweet! I'll be sure to remember those; I totally need to start watching more of jjba!

On 3/15/2013 at 9:48 AM, vernalbee said:

I am in LOVE with this style, it's great! You're fantastic with colors and lighting, too.smile.gif

Just from what i see here, maybe you should try drawing girls more?

Thanks a bunch! Highlighting is fun!

And...YOU FOUND MY ULTIMATE WEAKNESS (other than anatomy and perspective) IT'S GIRLS

But I'll see what I can do lol; I'll see if I can draw a girl by the end of the month!

On 3/18/2013 at 9:02 AM, pinkbubblegum said:

Oh wow, your art style's super cool! So sharp and edgy (... erdgey?), and you have nice color choices too! 😄

Ohman, why thank you! (THAT PUN)

Edited by TheBro

And some more random stuff!

I really messed up on the perspective in this one lolsob everything on the table is set at a different angle

but i'm otherwise happy with how it turned out

Edited by TheBro

Your more cartoony style (the first image) reminds me of the tv show 6teen; I really like it. :)

The only thing I don't like about it is how the fingernails are darker than their skin, which kinda makes it look like they're missing them. :P But that's entirely a personal preference thing.

I was wondering how 6teen came up and then I saw Canada and all my questions were answered haha I remember that show!

And yeah, I love both pics. I don't really see the perspective wonkiness of the tables myself, to be honest. Mostly to do with the graphic style, probably, since it's not stretching for realism. If I had to say anything, you could probably skew the F on the jacket and curve it outwards to follow the chest.

Oh wow guys you're fantastic thanks!

On 3/26/2013 at 1:09 PM, Mewiyev said:

Gorgeous freckled redheads T_T ❤️

Glad you like 'em! ngl red hair seems to be the trend for the vast majority of my recent OCs

On 3/26/2013 at 1:19 PM, eCut said:

Your more cartoony style (the first image) reminds me of the tv show 6teen; I really like it. 🙂

The only thing I don't like about it is how the fingernails are darker than their skin, which kinda makes it look like they're missing them. 😛 But that's entirely a personal preference thing.

Whoa, sweet! I was really into 6teen and Stoked when I first started developing that more cartoony style, actually!

And oops lol, maybe I'll try to incorporate a bit of shine for the nails next time so they don't look like exposed cuticles (good call)! Thanks for the heads up! (It unfortunately slipped my mind for today's update, but I'll definitely see what I can do!)

On 3/26/2013 at 1:49 PM, Samias said:

I was wondering how 6teen came up and then I saw Canada and all my questions were answered haha I remember that show!

And yeah, I love both pics. I don't really see the perspective wonkiness of the tables myself, to be honest. Mostly to do with the graphic style, probably, since it's not stretching for realism. If I had to say anything, you could probably skew the F on the jacket and curve it outwards to follow the chest.

FELLOW CANADIANS?! Sweet! Fantastic show with a fantastic style.

And oh, thanks for pointing that out! I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise; I'll definitely be sure to file that away for future reference!

On 3/26/2013 at 3:56 PM, Amelia said:

You have made freckles awesome. I love your art so much. ;w;

thanks a ton! Freckles are too much fun!

On 3/29/2013 at 12:43 PM, CR-S01 said:

Eeeee I love your style!

Why thank you!

Edited by TheBro

asfdaggadsfdsf

OH MY GOD

HOW DO I TYPE?

I have been missing out on so much by not checking the creative board! Everything here is so awesome and adfaggafdsf

Is that Germany and Prussia eating pancakes? Because it looks like Germany and Prussia having pancakes.

The only thing that would make this thread better is if it were covered in cheese, but that would be messy so I declare it awesome as is.

On 4/2/2013 at 11:00 AM, roymbrog said:

asfdaggadsfdsf

OH MY GOD

HOW DO I TYPE?

I have been missing out on so much by not checking the creative board! Everything here is so awesome and adfaggafdsf

Is that Germany and Prussia eating pancakes? Because it looks like Germany and Prussia having pancakes.

The only thing that would make this thread better is if it were covered in cheese, but that would be messy so I declare it awesome as is.

oh man thanks glad you like 'em!

On 4/2/2013 at 8:29 PM, pinkbubblegum said:

I'm quite jealous of how often you produce stuff! And they're all colored too!

Now that you mention it, yeah! Brandt's shirt does look pretty nifty. Has that slight satin-y sheen some shirts have xD

Haha, why thank you! Colouring comes way more easily to me than drawing, actually! It's where the fun is! (drawing is so much tougher lolsob)

And good to hear! I'll definitely have to experiment more with that kinda thing in the future!

On 4/6/2013 at 5:29 PM, Lancer said:

One of the few talented artists on this site.

I like it!

Whoa, thanks a ton!

Edited by TheBro

On 4/7/2013 at 9:49 PM, Samias said:

Whoooaaa scars and ladies~ Katricia looks goooorgeous but I might be a sucker for beautiful wavy hair that covers one eye XD

lmao dw same! That's my favourite fem hairstyle no joke

On 4/8/2013 at 3:04 AM, eclipse said:

I don't care if you only do it, like, twice a year. Your art style translates beautifully when you draw women!

Then I"ll definitely be sure to draw more women! Thanks!

Edited by TheBro

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2013 at 12:47 AM, eclipse said:

The pic-swap things are adorable, and I hope you two do it again!

Thanks a bunch! I hope to collaborate with them again someday; it was definitely really fun!

Edited by TheBro

And what's the max on those stats? :P:

I really like the supervillain card! He can really pull off those colors!

(put me in that color scheme and I look silly)

On 5/9/2013 at 2:42 AM, eclipse said:

And what's the max on those stats? :P:

I really like the supervillain card! He can really pull off those colors!

(put me in that color scheme and I look silly)

LMAO the max is 200 but...I think I'm gonna have to redo those stats sometime since they were done on a whim-- (and I forgot INT!)

Edited by TheBro

• 2 weeks later...

Two notes:

- Back shot: Dude looks like he has a wedgie. I can't draw for beans, so I'm not sure how to improve this!

- Boobs: In comparison to the rest of her, they look really huge. Perhaps lower the cleavage line/shading a little bit?

Otherwise, awesome as usual! I really like that curly-hair lock that woman has!