Erdgeist

Some Wild Erdgeist Sketches Appeared!

I really like your rainbow bookcases haha. They're a neat and interesting way to add color into pictures xD

Also, that lady. She looks really snazzyyyy! Pretty good for something you don't draw often! o u o

Thanks! Heh, the more colourful, the better!

Glad to hear it; I'll be sure to try drawing girls more often!

Two notes:

- Back shot: Dude looks like he has a wedgie. I can't draw for beans, so I'm not sure how to improve this!

- Boobs: In comparison to the rest of her, they look really huge. Perhaps lower the cleavage line/shading a little bit?

Otherwise, awesome as usual! I really like that curly-hair lock that woman has!

Ohman, now that you mention it, they do look that way (no!!)! Thanks a ton for the heads-up; I'll definitely have to remember that for future drawings!

Drew a couple of lazy things this week, but tried something new in all of 'em!

Drew a vague city map for a group!

This was literally my first time drawing a map of any kind since elementary school and I didn't know where to start LMAO

probably should have made the lines extend to the borders of the image instead of cutting them off at random places at the bottom but oh well

It was pretty fun once I started getting into it, though! Definitely wanna do another map in the future.

saint_city_map_by_sir_erdgeist-d66l31k.p

random quick sorta-self-meme in my primary style

messed up on the girl's legs and the dog has no teeth but other'n that this was really fun haha

is this the first dinosaur i've posted in this thread 'cause there will definitely be more

dinosaurs are the best

i_did_the_haz_self_meme_by_sir_erdgeist-

Another reference thing for a group! Secondary style.

The composition was really random, but it kinda turned out okay in the end?

probably shoulda made the guy in the foreground stand out though 'cause his shoes aren't really visible

I really like drawing uniforms it's like all I ever draw wow i need to learn how to draw other clothes

join_the_saint_city_police_force_today_b

You seem to like making posters. :):

Lessee. . .arena/stadium on the outskirts of town? Check. Bar near the arena? Check. Art gallery within spitting distance of the university? Check. I don't know the scale of the map, so I'll just eyeball it and say that other than the zoo, it kind of reminds me of where I live (except for the art gallery thing, which is in the weirdest place in my area). I like it!

You seem to like making posters. :):

Lessee. . .arena/stadium on the outskirts of town? Check. Bar near the arena? Check. Art gallery within spitting distance of the university? Check. I don't know the scale of the map, so I'll just eyeball it and say that other than the zoo, it kind of reminds me of where I live (except for the art gallery thing, which is in the weirdest place in my area). I like it!

Haha, got me there! Faux propaganda, magazine cover parodies, movie poster parodies, you name it-- those are my favourite to do!

And good to hear!

I modeled it really marginally after my city to some extent although I flipped the river around (and there's no ocean here) and scattered a bunch of the landmarks in different spots, haha (are you Canadian, by any chance?!)

Got some switcharound meme results probably coming up soon, so I'll just go ahead and post these first today.

Mainly experimented a ton with a more painterly look over the past few days! Some weird amalgamation of my primary and tertiary styles

i didn't do any highlights on the tie yolo

colour-scheme-wise, this is probably the most unified of most of my recent drawings lolsob maybe i should colour like this more often

starring_arthur_kirkland_3_by_sir_erdgei

but yeah dang i think i might do more of this tertiary style colouring for awhile it's too much fun

takes way longer to shade, but i end up finishing faster somehow

Edited by Erdgeist

Nope, I'm from Hawaii!

The expression on the guy's face on the magazine cover is priceless. :D:

Nope, I'm from Hawaii!

The expression on the guy's face on the magazine cover is priceless. :D:

heh good to hear! drawing these things has been infinitely fun.

Edited by Erdgeist