Your avatar

zez4eva4

I didn't want avatar to marry anyone on the first playthrough, but my avatar married Tharja on accident.

My intention was to view the S rank support and then reset, but after viewing the convo I went out for a few hours and forgot about it. When I got back I saw my 3DS still on and I saved on impulse, so yeah...

xD

I'm debating on having my avatar marry Chrom or someone else. I kind of what Cynthia to be Chrom's daughter, mean he'd need to marry Sumia, but I think my avatar and him would make a cute couple as well. Maybe I'll have her marry Vaike. Chrom and my avatar seems almost as cute as Lyn x Florina Sain x Rebecca, my favorite couple in the series.

I haven't married mine to her QUITE yet, but I plan on going for Cherche. Wyverns 4 lyfe.

Thing is, I planned on making a choice between Tiki, Nowi, and Panne, since they all have access to Wyvern Knight, and Panne's got the whole Last Of Her Kind Thing going, but I just decided no on all three. Plus, Cherche seems quite interesting.

Edited by Diortem

Ehrgeiz married Chrom. It was BEAUTIFUL.

Is Lucina being renamed Yoko Yoyo?

You saying Ehrgeiz made my day about 4 million % better

Hasn't there been a thread like this recently? I guess people are posting so fast that even recently posted in threads are being pushed to the second page.

Anyway, I haven't started the game yet, but my Avatar is going to marry Frederick. :3

Same here.

Noire is absolutely adorable, I love her personality. Shame about having Tharja as her mother though, poor girl...

I'm a dirty old woman, so I married Ricken in my first file. Hoohoohoo... Random, but my mom freaked out when I jokingly announced to my family I was marrying a 16-year-old mage. She was like "my daughter isn't going to jail are you crazy", and I had to explain it was in my game, not in real life.

My 2nd file will be a male Avatar, he'll marry Lucina because their supports are just beautiful.

As for the 3rd file, I'll make a new Avatar and have her marry Chrom, he is such a dreamboat. xD;

I ended up marrying Lucina, but I also wanted to marry Cordelia and Cherche. If only polygamy existed in Fire Emblem, there's enough incest already. Those are the confessions I'll be working on when I start my support acquiring file.

Is Lucina being renamed Yoko Yoyo?

You saying Ehrgeiz made my day about 4 million % better

Maybe as a pet name.

I just really liked the name of that game so I used it for her.

In my first ever playthrough of FE Awakening, I decided it would be a good idea to marry off Cordelia with my Avatar. So worth it, as Severa ends up gaining access to Jimmy's huge ass class pool(that, and Morgan starts off as a peg, allowing me to get Galeforce on her without using a second seal.)

If I ever get around to making a female Avatar, I'll probably pair her with either Chrom(access to Rightful King)or Donny(access to Aptitude).

I originally was going to marry my avatar to Emmeryn, but it seems like it's a spotpass or dlc related thing. The black Emm silhouette in the avatar support was pretty misleading... sad.gif

I seem to have a preference for kind, selfless characters. Well, most characters seem to be just that.

Female characters that I would pair up with the male avatar: Noire, Emmeryn, Say'ri and Lucina.

(For some reason Tiki really annoys me, maybe if I played the previous games I would appreciate her character.)

Male characters that I would pair up with the female avatar: Chrom, Frederick, Lon'qu, Donnel and Gregor.

There are other characters that I like, but I'd end up listing half the cast. Anyway, those are my top characters, and it's in order (well, can't say for Emmeryn yet I guess).

Gah, I guess I'm a sucker for matchmaking? Oh well. I suppose I could use the excuse of 100% completing the support conversations.