The Lunatic Club

Shinori

Chapter 3 is a good map to funnel EXP into early side units, as is Donnel's Paralogue. Chrom can get EXP pretty easily in Chapter 5 and 7, Chapter 8 is friendly to Sumia and Cordelia.

However I'd suggest not aiming to use Frederick long term, and probably dropping Gaius and Nowi, assuming you want to make use of the children from your pairings.

Edited by Irysa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't plan to use any 2nd gen children. But yeah if possible, I'd like frederick to be part of my main team through the whole game. He was pretty bad without grinding in one of my previous Hard Mode playthroughs, so is there any way to make him viable in Lunatic?

I don't plan to use any 2nd gen children. But yeah if possible, I'd like frederick to be part of my main team through the whole game. He was pretty bad without grinding in one of my previous Hard Mode playthroughs, so is there any way to make him viable in Lunatic?

Have him support and marry someone. I like to marry him off to Lissa for Owain, especially since he can pass down Discipline.

Unless he's given lots of experience, he'll eventually fall off. Though, by then, I start using the kids.... I guess he can always support if you want.

Edited by ChickenWings

Frederick needs about 3 or 4 times as much EXP as other characters do to compare statistically. He's really a lot more useful as pairup material with good weapon ranks for DualStrikes (easy access to Armorslayers, Wyrmslayers, Hammers, Beastkillers, etc), since he tends to falter out front against Promoted enemies.

I mean, to an extent it depends how happy you are with having your Avatar be OP and handling swathes of enemies by themselves. You can use just about anyone in this game on Lunatic as long as you have a team carrier. It sounds as if you're not very happy with that prospect though, which hurts Frederick's long term relevance. If you don't want to have a playthrough reliant on an overleveled and overpowered Avatar carrying the rest of your team, consider not using a Second Seal on them, and instead just promoting them to Grandmaster. They'll still be pretty statistically competant for a significant portion of the game, but not dominatingly so, and can transition into a Supporting role later on in terms of good Pair Up bonuses and Rally Spectrum.

If you do that you'll really want to at least train Morgan so they pull off the lategame carry stuff.

Edited by Irysa

I decided to give up my Lunatic run (it was only at chapter 5) and restart Lunatic with a +Def/-Luk MU. I gotta say, chapter 1 (the one Sully and Virion joins) was MUCH much easier than before simply because the MU can tank hits now. I don't have great feelings about this though since this feels really forced to simply get by Lunatic mode efficiently. It looks like I might be forced to use the renown Second Seal if I'm supposed to feed as much exp as I can to the MU. When can I start focusing on leveling up my side units? I plan to keep Chrom, Frederick, Lissa, Lon'qu, Cordelia, Sumia, Panne, Nowi, and Gaius.

Not using the kids is another very good way to sink yourself, they're there to be used (just like pairup). If you really don't want to, you can try to solo with Robin and maybe Nowi, but Grima will still want some words with you about that.

Fred suffers from the same issues he does on Hard on Lunatic, only much more so. If you can't make him work there, you won't be able to keep him on here (except as a low-leveled support) and trying will be a net drag on your team (and sink your run if you try too hard).

Chapters 8-11 are the best place to train up scrubs, but any side kills you can get before that will help a lot. Cht.3 has enough exp to get Miriel or Sumia to around Lv.3-5, if you're careful and don't break their weapons (much easier on vanilla Lunatic because there's no Pass). Aside from that, all the training will be snipes for the most part, though if you can get Chrom x Sumia to A for Cht.6 and have Sumia with a good number of levels under her belt, they can usually handle the entire left side for a bunch of exp.

Miriel and Sumia are the only earlygame units you'd want to use longterm (except for Chrom and Robin, neither of which have issues with catching up way later, and staffbots which are easy to raise). Panne, Nowi and Cordelia- the good non-earlygame parents- are all strong enough upon recruitment to train in Plegia without much preparation.

My experience is that Cynthia's Paralogue looks harder than it actually is. Only a little, it's still much harder than the regular chapters, but it's still worth a try or two. Try focusing on the left side first, using a ranged non-flier with decent Def like Robin to bait and fight Snipers across walls on EP, and recruit Cynthia by having Sumia fly out, talk to her, kill something with GF and fly back, then let Cynthia fly out (or just have Sumia fight unpaired and have her pair up with Cynthia after talking if there's no enemies in range, like what you do with Kellam). Lucina and Cynthia can't ORKO anything at base, but since they both have GF it's a very good idea to soften things up for them whenever possible, because three extra kills per turn go a long way in that map (and get them a lot of exp too).

You were right, the Cynthia's Paralogue was easier than I had thought. The promoted enemies made me fear the map and made me thinking that I'm not ready. I felt I needed at least two gale force users to get safe situations for Lucina and cynthia to get exp from chipping, thus decided to sacrifice ch14 for cord.

I managed to build S-supports with Lissa/Frederick and Olivia/Henry, and have cleared the child paralogues in this order. [Cynthia]->[Owain]->[Morgan]->[severa]->[inigo]->[ch15]. After this post I'm going to try my luck on chapter 16.

I probably could've have rolled with anthema!Inigo, but decided to reclass Henry to barbarian and pass Despoil, since I find my self broke all the time. maybe I can get some extra profit from the upcoming chapters this way.

I'm also curious about Tiki's recruitment chapter, since I'd like to get her join my team as a support unit for Lucina. Here would be my pairings:

[Morgan|Owain] [severa|Inigo] [Cynthia|Sumia] [Cordelia|Frederick] [Lucina|Tiki] [Robin|Chrom] [Lissa|Anna] [Olivia]

I know Frederick is bad, but aside Robin and Sumia, he's the only other that has Good support with Cord.

Lissa supports anna for guarding reasons; I only use anna as chest looter, anyways.

If this isn't going to work well, my alternative is pair Lucina with cynthia and Cordelia with Sumia. Any critique,comments or other suggestions regarding my pairings?

Despoil on Inigo unfortunately won't work very well because he's going to be a comparatively low-leveled hard support. Not only will he not have the Lck to grab much with it, it doesn't even work in the back. If you want some extra Bullion from Despoil, buy some Leif's Blades instead, or better yet just wait a chapter- there's practically a Bullion(L) every other chapter in Valm. Right now, during the child Paralogues, you'll be strapped for cash for Seals, but soon you'll be rolling in money.

Fred is fine as a support, but keep in mind that not all units need support ranks to be useful at this point, so mix and match a bit and don't worry about trying out stuff you haven't built up yet.

Tiki's recruitment is doable as soon as its unlocked if you have at least 6 GF units, a Rescuebot or two and plenty of effective weapons. It's a very thin line between surviving and failing though, seeing as the map is all about how many kills per turn you can get.

You're right, I cleared ch17 and don't have money problem anymore. (I managed to get 6 bullions(S) with the despoil from chapters15-17. I wouldn't have needed them, tho). I actually forgot leif's blade's extra effect and would've have used that if I'd just remembered it. At least I can now buy effective weapons for the Tiki's chapter. I should just have the 6GF unit's while Lissa and Anna works as staffbots. I hope the RNG doesn't fail me.

Tiki's recruitment is doable as soon as its unlocked if you have at least 6 GF units, a Rescuebot or two and plenty of effective weapons. It's a very thin line between surviving and failing though, seeing as the map is all about how many kills per turn you can get.

You can do it with 3 (aka, Avatar, Morgan, Lucina), and with only having 3 primary (as in, decent mag stats) staffers.

Avatar with Boots kills 3 Falcos on turn 1 with Olivia's help(Olivia is rescued by Libra to Dance Avatar). Depending on the class Avatar is in and how many staffbots you have, this can be annoying and she might need a Fred pairup for extra mov.

Other galepair kills 3 Wyverns on turn 1 with Rescue use by Lissa (or just someone else who can use staves and has decent mag). Anna heads towards the bottom of the map.

On turn 2 Avatar and Olivia get rescued back towards the middle by Libra, base Maribelle with an instantpromoted Henry Pair Up rescues them again if neccessary to get into range of the Griffons, Anna rescues Olivia. Avatar kills 2 Griffons and the Boss thanks to Olivia, then the other Galepair is rescued by Lissa and kills 2 Griffons.

That's how I did it on my Lunatic+ PT.

Edited by Irysa

Yeah you can get by with a lot less if you try for a first-turn victory. That does cut out a lot of exp though (easy exp, since the foes won't aggro on your squishies), so if you can take the whole map, it's usually worth it.

So i've come back to my copy of Fire Emblem Awakening, and all 3 of my avatars are at maximum stats and have maybe decent skills. Will these guys suffice for a Lunatic run or will they require something like a class change, or maybe they're useless altogether:

Kitty, Skill over Magic or Resistance (i think)

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjpBsI6Cd-3D

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjp1Ioa-2-BM

Recruitment Price: ??? (Still need to add him to the avatar logbook)

Scfuffles, Luck over Resistance

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjrZEKPxvjGF

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjr70egcbux1

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjsV88d4HeUr

Recruitment Price: 84000G

DEF, Defense over Resistance

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjuRwAUW2vgm

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69irjuuw41I7ybM

Recruitment Price: 59400G

I do have another 3DS so i could do obtain my avatars via streetpass (and make their streetpass teams consist of only them and no weapons + remove skills), but what do you think?

A max stat Robin will just completely roll over the majority of vanilla Lunatic, never mind three of them. The increased stat curve is 90% of what it contributes to the difficulty (there are some extra enemies, enemies with shifted positions and more class skills, but if you can handle the stats, you can handle most of those), so bringing in something that's got over twice the stats of the curve is just going to destroy it. The only place there might be difficulty is with taking out Grima.

Tiki recruited, Valm Blitzkreig'd and Plegia's army trampled. Now it's just Grima's servants left: Chapter 24, 25 and endgame.

I let my libra die back in ch9 and didn't have any good rescue bots except Lissa and Anna. the enemy reinforcements got a chance to surround me around turn 6-7 when I tried the EXP milking strategy, so I went with 2 turn sweep when recruiting Tiki to my team. I probably wouldn't have even needed any extra EXP since I already pretty much Crushed chapters 19-23 (Unless ch24 brings some nasty surprises. Ch25 and endgame will be 1-2 turn clears anyways). I'll probably do the rest of the game tomorrow which after my "legit" Lunatic+ run comes to conclusion.

C24 brings a lot of flying Counter bombs in the form of Wyvern Lords, with Woods that make it difficult to maneuver around. The density of Great Knights makes Luna(+) really common and enemy hit rates get pretty high (thanks to Hit +20, among other things), making tanking of any kind a bit iffy. It's one of those chapters where a full deployment actually shines quite nicely, because it's easy to use unequipped HP tank fodder to lure the Wyverns into bad positions while the rest of their cavalry is still stuck in the forest. Alternatively, a Galeforce blitz can also ruin them, given that they're largely sitting ducks in a big forest that forces them to come in piece meal.

Not at anyone in particular since this doesn't apply to Galeblitz strats (definitely the superior strategy for 24), but considering it's chapter 24 and thus hinges pretty hard on what you did for the entire game, for those of you who did lowmanning bowtank no galeforce (what, I'm lazy) like I did, I find two bow users, preferably at least one with regen of some sort (since Sol still works as enemies will hit you from ranged after you're surrounded), one on the fort (the one without Sol), to clear 24 fairly reliably, if a hell lot slower. In this case counter is still entirely nullified and enemies can't trap you if you're 2 bow users back to back, and the strat of just getting rid of Hawkeye Luna+, Hit+??? Luna+, Hawkeye, Luna+ etc in that order still applies.

Blessed Bow (from the village in para3) is good here.

After galeforcing ch24 and sweeping ch25 and endgame, it's finally finished! With the total playtime of almost 48 hours, my Lunatic+ [NoDLC/AvatarLogbook] Run comes to conclusion.

The hardest chapters on my run were definitely ch5 and ch12. Chapter 5 was hard because I had no access to by wind from the ingame shops (a risen had spawned there), and due that, I made an exception to my previous rules and allowed spotpass shops and renown up to 10000, but used it only up to 1000 for the Bullion(L). (I'm lazy, and had not enough patience to wait the risen to vanish.) Chapter 12 was hard mainly because my Cordelia was not strong enough, thus hadn't enough offensive power to take down the swarming Valm forces fast enough. In the end, I managed to struggled through the chapter with Lissa's help. After finishing with Inigo's Paralogue and going to ch15, the run became a lot easier.

I guess I could post some pictures of my endgame team here and some comments too (If anyone is curious...)

[spoiler=Chrom]

lmnXSYq.jpg

Chrom the Great Farm Lord. He was supporting almost all the time. I wouldn't have a need to even promote him.

[spoiler=Sumia]

SAKDNxh.jpg

Sumia wasn't bad and did quite well supporting Cynthia in the lategame. She had also 2nd most victories on my run.

[spoiler=Grima's Heart]

CKeD7wB.jpg

My only tome user of my entire run. I know I had over leveled/over used Robin a lot, but I had no Idea that he had over 700 battles and over 300 victories. He got the gold medal. I tried to get him to LV15 GM to give him rally spectrum to help support Morgan and Severa against Grima, but failed and instead, gave him Paradise: the +5mt Celica's Gale.

[spoiler=Titania of the sky]

vAB1rGF.jpg

After feeding ch14 for my weak Cordelia, She turned out very good and even surpassed Sumia in combat.

[spoiler=The ultimate Staffbot]

C46ckDG.jpg

She was very useful unit. Trump card of the ch12.

[spoiler=Dancer]

d2g5Zke.jpg

After grinding her to LV30 at chapter 11, I gave her a second seal and grinded her again in the chapter 13. She got pretty amaizing skill and speed which helped Inigo to be even better support unit.

[spoiler=Divine Voice]

FJSbO58.jpg

Tiki became a good support unit with Lucina. She would have actually surpassed Lucina, if she'd have a galeforce at base.

[spoiler=Lucina]

3nkWcvi.jpg

She failed to be a good sweeper and in the "Late" lategame, I more or less, dropped her. It's my own fault, since I promoted her at LV 15 and still kept giving more EXP to Cynthia (Who turned pretty amazing instead).

[spoiler=Cynthia]QuT6K9I.jpg

She was awesome. That's all.

[spoiler=Daddy's Little girl]

sj5eskh.jpg

Morgan got the bronze medal; and she deserved it. I planned to reclass her into Sniper after getting Pass, but didn't bother.

[spoiler=Tsundere-Chan]

AILQuhw.jpg

Slayer of the Beast. Severa team-Killed Grima with the help of Robin's Ignis and Morgan's Brave Bow. It would have been easier If I would made her to hit LV15 and got the Bow-Faire, but luckily Robin's Ignis hit four times in one turn.

[spoiler=The Boyz]

XLp7UFR.jpgcO2LUck.jpg
Inigo was better than Owain, but that's thanks to Olivia. Both of them still did their jobs good.

Special mentions for Anna being secondary Staffbot+ Chest Looter and Base Basilio giving my Severa and Morgan Rally Strength boost. They were both crucial for my Endgame strategy to work.

qhMLXdQ.jpg

And with that, I'm done. If you have any questions regarding of my run, feel free to ask more. Also, thanks for Kuroi Tubasa Tenshi, Irysa, Thor Ordinson and especially Czar_Yoshi for giving me tips and helping me around this rather difficult game-mode.

[spoiler=???]QM7Pjzs.jpgu6WQy5d.jpg
Z2SUJji.jpg
CiLq3Js.jpg

Congrats!

If you ever do it again, the one thing I'd stress is to reclass all your kids immediately instead of promoting them. Your kids could have +3-5 stats across the board with a little more base class exp, and you'd have much more of a say about their skillsets. Doing that does require doing Severa's Paralogue quick, but it's worth it.

You can also use Miiverse to take high-quality screenshots, by the way.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Thanks!

I will most likely attempt L+ run again somewhere in the future, but not in a while, since Fates is coming. That said, I'm going to be extremely busy next year, but been thinking of doing blind ironman run of the Conquest path on lunatic, when I have the time to attempt it (Probably late 2016).

Also, next time I do the Awakening L+, I'm going with the strict rules that I had originally planned to do + banning all random events: barracks, sparkling tiles, anna shops etc.

Oh, and I almost always forget the existence of Miiverse :P:

Frederick needs about 3 or 4 times as much EXP as other characters do to compare statistically. He's really a lot more useful as pairup material with good weapon ranks for DualStrikes (easy access to Armorslayers, Wyrmslayers, Hammers, Beastkillers, etc), since he tends to falter out front against Promoted enemies.

I mean, to an extent it depends how happy you are with having your Avatar be OP and handling swathes of enemies by themselves. You can use just about anyone in this game on Lunatic as long as you have a team carrier. It sounds as if you're not very happy with that prospect though, which hurts Frederick's long term relevance. If you don't want to have a playthrough reliant on an overleveled and overpowered Avatar carrying the rest of your team, consider not using a Second Seal on them, and instead just promoting them to Grandmaster. They'll still be pretty statistically competant for a significant portion of the game, but not dominatingly so, and can transition into a Supporting role later on in terms of good Pair Up bonuses and Rally Spectrum.

If you do that you'll really want to at least train Morgan so they pull off the lategame carry stuff.

Not using the kids is another very good way to sink yourself, they're there to be used (just like pairup). If you really don't want to, you can try to solo with Robin and maybe Nowi, but Grima will still want some words with you about that.

Fred suffers from the same issues he does on Hard on Lunatic, only much more so. If you can't make him work there, you won't be able to keep him on here (except as a low-leveled support) and trying will be a net drag on your team (and sink your run if you try too hard).

Chapters 8-11 are the best place to train up scrubs, but any side kills you can get before that will help a lot. Cht.3 has enough exp to get Miriel or Sumia to around Lv.3-5, if you're careful and don't break their weapons (much easier on vanilla Lunatic because there's no Pass). Aside from that, all the training will be snipes for the most part, though if you can get Chrom x Sumia to A for Cht.6 and have Sumia with a good number of levels under her belt, they can usually handle the entire left side for a bunch of exp.

Miriel and Sumia are the only earlygame units you'd want to use longterm (except for Chrom and Robin, neither of which have issues with catching up way later, and staffbots which are easy to raise). Panne, Nowi and Cordelia- the good non-earlygame parents- are all strong enough upon recruitment to train in Plegia without much preparation.

Well that's alright I guess. I don't mind ditching Frederick too much then.

Though I'm really bummed out on feeling forced to use the kids. I was initially doing this Lunatic run for a headcanon run and to improve my skills but it really does feel like I'm being forced into doing a lot of certain things (Low-manning, Kids, dropping characters, water trick, +Def -Spd, etc). There is certainly "strategizing" aspects to the mode but it feels more like you need to abuse gameplay mechanics to get by. I suppose I can always redo for Hard Mode but I don't want to miss out on Lunatic Grima.

But I really appreciate the feedback from you guys regarding my Lunatic run!

Anyways I'm stuck at Chapter 6 now. At first I tried setting my MU+Chrom (Attacking until Gaius is recruited) on the left side to prevent Gaius from dying, and setting Frederick+Lon'qu (Attacking) on the right side with Lissa+Sumia out-of-range just in case, but Lon'qu keeps getting killed. I then tried setting Frederick up with Chrom and MU to support Lon'qu but he still kept dying. After that I tried turtling near "Marth" but Lon'qu was still dying (and occasionally "Marth"). I lost hope so I didn't try simply soloing with MU+Chrom yet, but that seems like a waste of exp anyways. Here are their stats if it helps.

Chapter6FEA.png

MU is +Def -Spd and was second-sealed into Tactician class at level 20

I did manage to get by Chapter 5 without any external help, but I used the Rescue staff from Paralogue 1 to get Ricken and Maribelle to safety, so I'm not sure if this is the standard Lunatic strategy for chapter 5.

Yes, using Rescue to get Maribelle and Ricken off of the mountain is considered "standard".

Lon'qu isn't going to survive with those stats. I'd put Frederick in front and Lon'qu in back, until the initial wave dies down. If you're absolutely bent on getting Chrom experience, I'd shove Kellam in back, just so he'll survive the physical attackers. Gaius can pair with Panne, and I'd give MU someone like Miriel/Ricken, for the magic boost, or Vaike for a physical one.

You should also have Strength/Defense tonics for sale on Chapter 3's map. Buy some if you can, because it'll give your squishier units some much-needed bulk.

I did manage to get by Chapter 5 without any external help, but I used the Rescue staff from Paralogue 1 to get Ricken and Maribelle to safety, so I'm not sure if this is the standard Lunatic strategy for chapter 5.

It's so standard, you're generally regarded as insane if you try to do it without (though it is possible, even on L+).

For Cht.6, you'll need to break the map up into priorities. Above all else, Emm needs to stay alive, because if she dies, you lose. Her room has a single side access, and a two-wide door that Thieves can open. The door is very hard to protect once open, the gap is very easy, especially on vanilla where there's no Pass, so your secondary objective is to kill all of the Thieves as fast as possible, then retreat. An additional objective is to recruit Gaius, and this usually must be met as well.

Generally, the best setup for this is to start Fred x Kellam (and only those two) on the right, Robin and a strong pairup (Vaike, a Cav, maybe Miriel) in the middle, and Chrom and any other god fighters you have on the left. Fred should fight a Thief on EP, OHKOing with the Silver Lance, and take one Cav battle along with that, iirc, then run back on turn 2 to the rest of the group. Robin needs to fight in the 1-wide staircase in the middle- there should be two Thieves there to mop up, and you can get one on EP. If you have the military to push to Gaius on the left, do so, otherwise have Chrom stand as close to his range as possible, let him move toward Chrom on EP, recruit him next turn and pair Chrom up with him, then have Gaius run them to safety (similar to what's done for Kellam on Cht.3). That should handle all the Thieves, so fall back and turtle (and optionally Rescue Marth). Don't be afraid of Marth doing a little fighting if you're under pressure, without Lunatic+ skills she can last a round or two and mauls Fighters. Panne is pretty strong at base as well and can help out by holding a choke for a turn, she matches up favorably in combat vs a single Fighter.

Though I'm really bummed out on feeling forced to use the kids. I was initially doing this Lunatic run for a headcanon run and to improve my skills but it really does feel like I'm being forced into doing a lot of certain things (Low-manning, Kids, dropping characters, water trick, +Def -Spd, etc). There is certainly "strategizing" aspects to the mode but it feels more like you need to abuse gameplay mechanics to get by. I suppose I can always redo for Hard Mode but I don't want to miss out on Lunatic Grima.

Well if you really don't want to use any of the kids (even Lucina?) then you can kind of get TikixSayri to carry you through the lategame portions assuming you can supplement her Dragonstone+ either with Spotpass shops or Rift Doors on Chapter 17. Grima is a serious pain in the ass if you dont have someone that can quad him with Chrom in the back though. With rally speed, spectrum and tonics you need at least 40 speed to quad Grima with a Brave Weapon.

Although frankly you might have trouble recruiting her ASAP if you don't have enough units so...Chapters 23 and 24 are the ones to be most worried about, since they are rout instead of kill boss, so you can't even really rely on skipping most of the enemies. The statistical benchmarks required in order to handle most of the enemies there are a bit steep. I forget, did you have an objection to second sealing at all? A relatively early second sealed first gen can probably manage.

Edited by Irysa

I am currently entering Chapter 15 on my nogrind Luna+ file, and I just unlocked S Support for MMU and Lucina, so I will be recruiting Morgan next with my MU passing Armsthrift. However, I have some reclassing that will need to occur soon, and I have some questions regarding where I should send my units. From where she starts, Morgan will come with:

Hp: 42

Str: 22

Mag: 17

Skll: 24

Spd: 24

Lck: 19

Def: 15

Res: 16

I need to make her a Dark Flier, so would it be better to reclass to Pegasus Knight or promote Grandmaster? She will be promoting/reclassing to Dark Flier at lvl 10 regardless, but going Peg will Bronzelock her, which will hurt her performance consideraby until she gets her C in tomes back upon promotion.

Next up is Sumia!Lucina (passed Galeforce), who is a lvl 12 Paladin (10 Lord->10 Cav-> Paladin). Her stats are:

Hp: 60

Str: 34

Mag: 8

Skll: 34

Spd: 34

Lck: 34

Def: 19

Res: 17

Lucina has three options available that I can see. First, there is Great Knight. The class itself is rather mediocre, but the skills it grants are great, and she would have access to wyrmslayer/hammer/beastkiller to back up MU, so that would be a boon. However, EXP will get tight at her high level so idk if she'll get far past Luna. In addition to this, the loss of speed may hurt her. Second, there is Great Lord, which would lessen her movement in exchange for possibly getting RK (again, tight EXP) and giving MU more Lck for Armsthrift. Finally, I could go Paladin again, but that honestly seems like a waste.

Finally, I have my lvl 14 Valkyrie Lissa. She has been acting as a staffbot, so her stats are not super important. My question is, should I keep her a Valkyrie for the movement, go to Sage for possible Tomefaire and higher Mag, or maybe go Falcon Knight for flying staves? Sorry for the many questions, and I appreciate any advice you can give!