Paralogue 2: Anna dying = dead forever?

Elieson

She is the RNG God and therefore can exist in various timelines.... I guess she just made a sister this time around.Also why would you ever let her die and even if she 'died' she wouldn't actually die.She would just exit the battle, like a boss.

When I recruited the Anna in P4, she remarked about Chrom having saved one of her sisters, even though on my file the Anna in P2 was defeated and had to retreat. So it seems there isn't a dialogue change for that, but does anyone know if there's one for if you haven't played P2 at all before P4?

When I recruited the Anna in P4, she remarked about Chrom having saved one of her sisters, even though on my file the Anna in P2 was defeated and had to retreat. So it seems there isn't a dialogue change for that, but does anyone know if there's one for if you haven't played P2 at all before P4?

I think that if you play P4 before P2, Anna from P4 will explain to Chrom that there are many Annas in the game and such.

Regarding the P2 Anna death inconsistency or w/e, my guess is that Anna is assumed to leave the battle but can only escape because Chrom and co. are there fighting, if that makes sense.

Also, the only way to recruit Anna on P4 is to use the rescue staff on her, pretty much

I know that the bandit boss dialogue definitely changes. (He's going to use the money to buy Vincent/Victor a castle/house instead of a grave.)

Also, the only way to recruit Anna on P4 is to use the rescue staff on her, pretty much

Definitely not true, I saved her on Lunatic and recruited her on turn 3 I think. Fred/Panne went up the left, turn 1 taking out the archer, then turn 2 were right next to Anna. Everyone else was busting up the right and drawing attention/fire, keeping Anna attacked by only like 2/3 enemies, and she was decent about dodging all but the archers, IIRC. I did P4 right before Ch11, I believe.

Edited by Balcerzak

I know that the bandit boss dialogue definitely changes. (He's going to use the money to buy Vincent/Victor a castle/house instead of a grave.)

Oh, hah, that's neat.

so what happens if you have have unit Anna talking to a the Merchant Anna when fighting

They don't have a talk event for this.

Believe me, I was disappointed.

Fred/Panne went up the left, turn 1 taking out the archer, then turn 2 were right next to Anna. Everyone else was busting up the right and drawing attention/fire, keeping Anna attacked by only like 2/3 enemies, and she was decent about dodging all but the archers, IIRC.

Hmm, seems worth keeping in mind as general strategy. I've definitely had her die on turn 1 EP on Lunatic though. She faces a lot of 40-ish hitrates.

Edited by zahlman

Hmmm... This is a useful topic, as I asked the same question today when Anna was shakenly avoiding arrows in Paralogue 2. Though I was hoping Anna was more of a real character than a gag character (multiple copies, not relevant to the story, etc.), but then it again, this is Anna we're talking about; I guess her personality permits it.